Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
Knight in armor might be good. its a classic that actually never gets old.

I also agree with theme park idea, there is alot you can do with that idea.

Overall any idea i had was already mentioned.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
maybe a world that is made of cloud and the poeple there are birds and morganthe trys to get them to give the golden feather that controls the wind and clouds.The bad guys are morganthe`s surrvents and good guys the birds.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
casmcon3250 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a world that is made of candy and all of the enemies would be made of candy and sugar etc. it should be called candy land or something
There isa world like that, it's called Candy World. That's where Professor Greyrose is from.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
maybe al world were kingdoms are up in the clouds and is ruled by a bird called Amazared.The place is taken over by morganthes agents and Ambros sends us to fix the problem, but when morganthe goes there she finds the last drangop egg.(drangops are half dragon, half titen and very dangerous.)She theartens the spiral with the egg because they were the most dangerous creatures but were told to be extinct.We must stop morganthe before it hatches and destorys the spiral!

This takes place in Puncia the land of magic birds.The land is high in the sky and is made of cloud.

Adam Battleblade level 69

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
*A underground wastland from were morganthe's agents come from.It would be full of bugs and snakes

*Amazon type world were storm professer comes from

*An other world like zafariaTou had said there would be three

Survivor
May 26, 2012
Whoever said the storm spell should be Zeus, should think it over because there is already storm lord. That is based on Greek mythology.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Honestly the only school i wondered why we didn't have yet was the school of metal or material/minerals etc. Also Galaxy just sounds like all the astrals schools with the traits of varies other schools. We've kinda filled out the battling types, so there really isn't anything much left for us to do.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
tdc69666 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
wrong, water is technically controlled by balance if you have ever done the quest for balance. It is the level 12 balance school balanceblade spell quest that the judgement in commons pond explains to you that balance combines storm and ice to create water.
Techniquely, most of the Storm Spells come from water. And also, what happens when there is a Storm? WATER.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
For the final world.... I think that there should either be a kind of cloud world or may be sort of spider like world. The reason i say that is because "Morganthe" is the final boss.

I have played the game for years, I think this game is great, when i reached azteca and had to fight some of the enemies i though they were way to powerful. I think death has gotten way to weak.

The new world in my opinion should either be a utopia or a des-topia thanks for reading

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I got a new spell:
Name:heal (I cant think of anything else)
Accrucy:60%
Type:heal/stun block
School:galaxy
Amount if damage:0
Amount of heal:240 to all allies and one stun block

Ok I got an new one but this is a lvl 42 one (the one listed above is lvl 10 spell)
and I know they won't add another school but I like thinking about ideas.

Name:water king
Accrucy:35% or 55% 50% chance of either one
I gtg I'll finish this soon.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Here is to the gossipers (is that how u spell it?),
What do u guys think next world is gonna be? I've heard next world is Polaris? No, maybe? Maybe a better colossal ki? No? I'd rlly like to see people and myself pwning with dark sprite ;). A 500 colossal? Doubt it, but hey it would make azteca easier. Oh and less complaining people. XD

Ral

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I always thought that a steel school should be added so you can use high accuracy with average spells: here are 3 random spells it should be:

Name: Steel Smack
Power: 100-150 and stun enemy for one round
Pips: 1
Accuracy: 65%(because of the stun)

Name: Smackdown
Power: 225 to two random enemies
Pips: 3
Accuracy: 85%

Name: Steel Tail
Power: 1,000 damage to all enemies and stun all enemies for 3 rounds
Pips: 9
Accuracy: 75%(because of stun and all enemy damage)

That's my school!

"If you can make it all the way, why can't I?"

Sean EarthSong, Lvl 32 Pyromancer A+ Student

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I hope they take suggestions. Here is a suggestion for the new world.
There is a time portal in Dragonspyre's Grand Chasm. Why not use it to go back in time and change the outcome in azteca? You see, it's rather disheartening to me, to see the constant bombardment. Every time I go to Azteca, for any reason, I wish I could make it stop.
Please Professor Greyrose, speak with the master magicians and find a way to change the azteca that we, the victors, can see.
I tried to write this in a way soas not to give away the surprise ending of Azteca. If you want to know, you have to ask someone else because I don't do spoilers

Jazz

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hello fellow Wizard,
I love the idea!!! But, there's one problem. Kingsisle won't accept it. The schools are already laid out. You can give a spell, world, item or house idea for the theme galaxy. I am not saying I don't like it, I am simply stating that the schools are not changing and no adding schools. You can give an idea for some of the things above.
-Abigail D.
P.S. More ideas for galaxy themes: house, pet, outfit, world, spell, furniture item and etc. Be creative and Think!!!!!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
I think the next world would be called Spider City.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Amount of damage:700 to all enemies
Type:damage and stun
Stun rounds:2
I finished that spell I will add some tomorrow.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I got lvl 88 spell.
Name:power lord
Accrucy:10% (cause its way to powerful)
Amount of damage:3000 damage to single enemy
Type:damage and heal
Heal amount:1000 to all allies

See way overpowered you will need about 40%-80% accuracy on galaxy to never fizzle.I think I am done but I will add new spells every now and then.

~von

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
i am not sure what should be the new world something pretty but unsual like a pretty but fake plants.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
I have always been wondering what the next world after Azteca would be. I am just wanting to see if anyone has a clue as to what it might be?
If you do, can you please tell me?
Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I have a world idea what could be next world.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I thought Wysteria was one of the Myth World.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
This Sounds like your making a myth world.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I personally think there should be a world on ancient greece, and you could have points in ancient greek history incorperated in to the story plot of the world, and don't forget greek mythology! There are so many greek myths that could be used, giving you a wide variety of choices, again I highly suggest a world influenced of ancient greece

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
There should be another balance themed world kind of like Krokotopia. The level cap should be extended to 100 and myth and balance should get rank 11 hit all spells. This world would be maybe like an egyptian underworld or something. It would be interesting.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Percy Jackson... That's what I thought when I read this. >_>

No, it doesn't go with the storyline of Morganthe at all, and I can't think of any storyline it would be involved in.