Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
I think that would be awesome! Your idea is really good why don't you present it to KI or how ever it works :D my name is blaze light caller i'm a lvl 80+ add me if you can

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
it be a great idea to make the world Mirage. I've heard about that world twice! When you talk to Nalia in wysteria and when you talk to the emperor of Mooshu to get into avalon he says it. I think that world is coming up real soon and I'm SO excited to see it. I imagine it as a desert world kinda like Kroktopia!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
after azteca, i would really like if there was some of other greatest civilizations on earth, for example we already have krokotopia, marlybone, mooshu, zafaria, and azteca based off of great civilizations, anyway i was thinking of a russian based world, russia is a very pretty place, and its buildings are uniqe, the citizens in the new world could be puffins, polarbears, and some snow men, it'll also be nice if it is just a side world too.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Nicole Lifethorn on Feb 21, 2013 wrote:
after azteca, i would really like if there was some of other greatest civilizations on earth, for example we already have krokotopia, marlybone, mooshu, zafaria, and azteca based off of great civilizations, anyway i was thinking of a russian based world, russia is a very pretty place, and its buildings are uniqe, the citizens in the new world could be puffins, polarbears, and some snow men, it'll also be nice if it is just a side world too.
That world has been spoken of before. It is the evil penguin empire of Polaris who led the Polarian Wars. Watch this Pirate101 Puppet Show about it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHYMG9C42ec

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Hi guys.I got a new school idea.It is galaxy.Galaxy will have super high damage but low accuracy.It will get 20% boost to all schools.It will use spell name ideas from the elemental schools.It can heal.It will have medium health and gear.The first spell is really good but has bad accuracy.Here is my first idea:

Name:burning ice
Accuracy:60%
Type:damage
Amount if damage:290-330 galaxy damage
School:galaxy

If you want to change the name its ok.
Here is apprentice spell:

Name:strike
Accuracy:50%
Type:damage/stun
School:galaxy
Amount if damage: 200 galaxy damage plus stun for one round.

The shield is 100% and shield to all schools 20%
I will tell you if I come up with more

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Ok i get it you guys like the whole idea of the Greek mythology world and all the types of greek gods, i mean i like it too but if you look at how the whole 5 world cycle has gone so far, the next world might a final world for morganthe. So i was thinking (based on the pattern of the shadow weavers) that maybe this next world (and prob the last for morganthe) could be like a dark realm or like the home of the shadow weavers. Just throwing some ideas based on recent patterns out there. BTW i really liked your guys ideas about the mythology world... possibly a starter for the next five worlds hmmmm...

Connor Jadeflame
promethean pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
sounds like a storm and life wizard mixed. not a good idea when it comes to pvp

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
if it is polaris, that would be nice, but i was looking forward to a russian themed world, every thing there is quite uniqe and original and its a beautiful culture, it should become a world

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
ill say it should be ice because i am fire and one of the first quests i think was defeat this fire guys in azteca and now i am in zulton dock and i just think that the world after azteca should be ice to make it easier on us fire

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
Yeah i like that idea (but i think that kind of world should be myth) but how about a bug world. We have not have one yet and that could be the world morganth's minions and herself come from. There she and her "choir"(ancient aztecasaures) will sing the song of creation in some sort of colosseum (which might be the last dungeon) but morganth will need to find a proper place to sing the song and some more materials to touch it up. That is my idea hope you like it and please reply!!! (even though kingsisle wont take this into consideration because the probably already started working on the final morganth arc world))

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
i think that there should be this world filled with tigers and it looked like a rainforest.that would be awsome i would play wizard 101 till i could get to it.please put this idea on there it would be a dream come true for me.

by:ashleybeaman:D

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
i think there should be an animal school.
i love animals please i have like 100 cats!
and like there would be tiger, sabertooth, wolves
and fish, giraffes, bugs, and reptiles!!
those spells would take from counting all the spells 90 to 805

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
I think a new and a fun side event would be to have mount races. These can vary in several ways: one can be a drag race type, another could be the bumper car (mount) type, another could be an obstacle type race (like the pet races), and another would be an endurance race not only distance and obstacles but battles. Thanks for looking, gooster

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
60% and 50%? Seriously? Do you know how much that will fizzle? I have a 56% power pip chance and I get a lot of power pips so I think that would fizzle a lot. But I love the school idea! Galaxy. Awesome!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

Grizzleheim is based on the Nordrics, and Dragonspyre is based on ancient Rome.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
I have a new school ideas. Water school and air school... the elements of the earth.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Eli9030 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
I have a new school ideas. Water school and air school... the elements of the earth.
Water is Storm.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
when is kingsisle gonna make a new world after azteca. im in the middle of azteca, and i there to be a new world after i beat it. any thoughts when there will be a new world

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Sorry, no. We have enough schools as it is so i disagree.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
I wanna see like a revert wizard city more of a death based place were morganthe took over wizard city or something like that, that would be awesome

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Cool topic! I think it would be cool if there was a fantasy world where there were ,like, unicorns and pegasi everywhere! The ground should be clouds, and you have to take some kind of hot air balloon instead of the world gate to get there. There should also be a bunch of those rainbow bridges like that one in Grizzleheim. The NPCs would usually be some form of a magical horse.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
ilovepepsi101 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
when is kingsisle gonna make a new world after azteca. im in the middle of azteca, and i there to be a new world after i beat it. any thoughts when there will be a new world
They usually leave 6 months intervals between the worlds.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
I would love to see a giant world or a tiny world.

For a giant, EVERYTHING could be huge! Like the monsters, the people, the buildings, etc

And of course, for a tiny world, it would be the exact opposite and you would be a giant!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ilovepepsi101 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Um, Azteca just came out a few months ago. Give them time. If they rush through, there will be nothing but problems and glitches.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
popcicool7777777 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
Water is Storm.
wrong, water is technically controlled by balance if you have ever done the quest for balance. It is the level 12 balance school balanceblade spell quest that the judgement in commons pond explains to you that balance combines storm and ice to create water.