Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Well this is just a brain storming ideas, I was thinking the new world should be we're we defeat morganthe , or sort of defeat and she escapes, but it should be like a world where all the elements combine, or a world based on myth like celestial is astral and krokatopia is balance etc.

Once again, another idea from Blake ironcloud

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I think that is both a good and bad idea.

Good: I think it is a good idea cause just about every world has its own school.

Bad: It would be bad because ( me included ) most of the enemies would be myth. And a lot if wizards are myth. And some people ( again me included ) hate using prisms

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I think there should be a world filled with just fairy tale creatures, like Little Red Riding Hood, and Goldilocks with the 3 bears. It would have new spells, and pets. Like there would be an area for each story, it could be considered a side world like Wysteria. One area for Jack and the Beanstalk, one for Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. One pet would be like a seed that turns into a tiny beanstalk about every five seconds. A new spell could be like Snow White. You could ask Disney if you could use their idea for a spell.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
layther on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
I like your idea rathrcr527 but I thought there could be a little more adventure like after you get the army of light you have to defeat Morganthes strongest minion I was thinking of the one in the last dungeon I think it was her servant and he should have 20,000 health that way it will be challenging for us but he still cheats like every time you attack with a strong card with 7 pips or more he attacks you with tempest and it hits 1,000 attack then you get the wand and the spell . And I think the adventure should still continue like some new villain comes at the end but the villain is stronger than Morganthe.
Her strongest minion was undead Malistare.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
nullHer strongest minion was undead Malistare.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
or ancient greece or roman world read my other post :P for more info

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
the next world should be ancient rome or greece theme were players fight their ways through the arenas eventually fighting all of the minor greek gods in battle as a dark force has turned them all against you and by fighting them you convert them back to good. the final bosses should be the three main gods poseidon zeus and hades. but before you defeat them you have to do quests giving you the best gear in the game looking like spartan armor each school will do high exp quests and in the end of each one receive a new hat robe or boots the for them should be something like the ww gear but better as it is getting a little out of date for us. also i would like opinions on KI stopping the game at lvl 100 or 101 i dont think should or will they would loose too many palyers after everyone beats it also. put in another character slot so i can have one for each school! ty the other one in my list of spells was meant to be its its own post dont know how it got there and not a novice wizard but it is calling me one for some reason

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
This is one great idea! Though I think that the fire wand should be the sword of an efreet. That would be interesting. On the hand of another boss after Morganthe, perhaps we could journey over to Skull island... Merle's Message could be

"Young Wizard, time for yet another adventure, come quickly to my office!"

He would send you straight to skull island, but you would be found by the armada and kicked back. Merle would have to send you on some adventures to get to Skull Island a different and longer route.

By the way, I have seen Wizard City in the storm gate area of Pirate101 and Harold Argolstien (sorry Mr. Librarian! Couldn't spell your name right!) saying "Why hello young wizard-eh er-Pirate!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
It would be cool if Malistare would come back to life and made a new world that was creating chaos all over the spiral and knowing we would go looking to see what happened he battles us looking for revenge

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Personly i think the new world azteca is ok but if you make a new world atfer that it should be when you go back in time and fight with you profeccers when they were yound and each area is were they are from. Also in this new world you should make a special bundle for each school with specialized gear to suit the school. For the final bosse in that world should be you fight the first 3 bosses should be the elements then after you beat them the next tree pop up and they are the other schools besides balance. balance is going to be in the beggining of the world to give you the power to go back in time. the quest should be named "profeccers" or something idk. this world will also include new school pets and also should include the 300 plus damage enchant it will be very useful. the lvl cap would be 100 and the bosses should be harder. One more thing it would be cool for new pet talents to train may cast " rebirth " i know it sounds crazy but it will just heal you but not give the shield.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Why not make a Balance Prism that turns Balance attack into Storm, Fire, and Ice. Also Life, Death, and Myth.
Then do the same for every other school, Death will do Myth or Life, Storm will do Fire or Ice, that type of thing.
The prism will help Balance wizards because Balance doesn't have that strong of spells. Balance consists of either Blades or traps. Also, I like the Balance spell idea of "Father Time." It sounds interesting and wanted to be seen.
Cameron
Trancendent Sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Abster1910 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
It would be cool if Malistare would come back to life and made a new world that was creating chaos all over the spiral and knowing we would go looking to see what happened he battles us looking for revenge
the final boss of azteca is malistaire the undying, there already is this

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
i think that you should make a world of where that little fairy is from the one in the pigswick academy quest so like after you finish pigswick academy (or if you already did) you get a message from her saying help come to pigswick academy quick! so yeah

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
like someone said, school themes except like new schools that have tons of cool spells. the world could be called luctia.

Anna Crow- Level 20 Death Student

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Abster1910 on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
World description:

Name: AmberBurn

Chaos: The sun and star school secrets are finally under Morganthe. You have to recover the secrets that Morganthe wrote and take it away from her. In the beginning you have to talk to a man when you first walk in called "Pablo Santchez" He will guide you from there to get the notes and you will defeat powerful enemies and take there secrets and at the end you have to match it to see if you found anything odd. Are you up to the challenge?

Citys: Uk's Island, Lord keepers, Marching Ants, Zarcatz Skirts, and finally the last dungeon Cwanter's keep

How long it will take to finish: About 10-13 days

There will be mini dungeon's but don't know what to name them. The mini dungeons will help you to defeat the last boss

Name: Zarcat

Rank 15 boss

school: Myth

I hope AmberBurn will be apart of the Spiral!

If you want to friend me my Name is Brian Fireblade

Level: 58 GrandMaster Pyromancer

School: Fire

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
sophiawildpetal on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! i just thought of a new idea! I think it would be great if in one of the further worlds we will be able to return into the past when Ambrose was a kid.What if Morganthe wants to change the past like don't let Ambrose descover Ravenwood or change his destiny and we would have to try to stor Morganthe change the past. Please tell me what do you think of my idea. I really hope you like it.
tha t wouls be cool and have a diffrant voice im geting sick of the one now.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
mythology131313 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.
For Weirwood, it is just a part of avalon. You are right about Nalia though. I would really like to see Mirage is Wizard101.

Transcendent Sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
dracko87 on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
the next world should be ancient rome or greece theme were players fight their ways through the arenas eventually fighting all of the minor greek gods in battle as a dark force has turned them all against you and by fighting them you convert them back to good. the final bosses should be the three main gods poseidon zeus and hades. but before you defeat them you have to do quests giving you the best gear in the game looking like spartan armor each school will do high exp quests and in the end of each one receive a new hat robe or boots the for them should be something like the ww gear but better as it is getting a little out of date for us. also i would like opinions on KI stopping the game at lvl 100 or 101 i dont think should or will they would loose too many palyers after everyone beats it also. put in another character slot so i can have one for each school! ty the other one in my list of spells was meant to be its its own post dont know how it got there and not a novice wizard but it is calling me one for some reason
I like the idea of ancient greece or rome. From what i hear on some quests the world may be Empyrea in the sky. For a dark force, that could be the final part of the prophecy "From the shadows i strike" since striking may be fighting. Also i'm transcendent but it calls me novice on here. That's your rank on the message boards.

Transcendent (as you know) Sorcerer

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
How about: "Ruins Of Wizard City"

After Azteca, you get a message on the side of your screen with Professor Falmea saying: "Young Wizard, come see me at once in my classroom!"

You go back to Wizard City And find the world in ruins!

Professor Falmea and the others, I'll leave the rest to you!

- Wolf IceRider - A Lover Of Balance -

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Maybe school themed one's where like only the people with those school could go?
heres some suggetions

Ice themed
Death themed
Storm themed
Myth themed
Fire themed
Life themed
are those all the schools? I dont know. Anyway it would be cool if there we're school themed one's

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
That sounds awesome! It's funny that you say go to Earth... as in we're aliens... anyway. If you've read the Percy Jackson series, you'd know that satyrs are the recruits who try and find demigods. I think that level 90 people who have finished the game should become recruits, and they should stop problems that occur in our world, like Global Warming, or Pollution, or civil rights issues throughout the planet. And we'd be able to dress normally. Like wearing things like the Rockin' Outfit, and the hats would be like a baseball cap or something and the shoes would be sneakers or DC shoes or boots. (Preferably black fur boots, i wear those all the time)
as long as we dress like normal people i am happy

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
So the idea for the end battle is we go to morganths home world and we have a major war with all of morganths minons vs all of the good npcs we have meet ( penny dreadful ect ). We get outffets like some thing a genaral would were. We go in to the last dungen called the umber kingdom so we have to fight a lot of eneames. At the end we fight morganth after we destroy her she uses all of her magic to make a dark verson of you! Duh duh duh then the dark wizard says " we well meet soon and i wont have mercey". Then he/ she disolves in a black smoke. We tell every thing to ambros back at wizard city and he says " you will have to stay on the path of your quest but as headmaster.". Then a awesome cutseane happons and you are the headmaster. That is the end of wizard101 but the start of wizard102. So add on for more detal and if lots of wizards like it i can make a fan ficton about wizard102.So se ya all in the spiral and may you all have candy

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt Athena is the goddess of battle strategy not war, that would be ares and artemis is the goddess of the hunt and her roman form is the goddess of the moon.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i think there should be a world based on ancient greece or rome and it would be awesome and the bosses could be minor gods (like hestia, janus, terminus, and nemesis) and the cool part is that the good guys could be greek or roman gods like Zeus, Hades Athena, Hera

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
danikinz6 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
i think that you should make a world of where that little fairy is from the one in the pigswick academy quest so like after you finish pigswick academy (or if you already did) you get a message from her saying help come to pigswick academy quick! so yeah
The fairy is from Weirwood, which is part of Avalon so it's already featured in a way. Though I do like the idea of this as a side world. :)