Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
dayerider on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
that could be really kewl! Altho, I would HOPE that with 60,000 HP, it would only be him by himself and that people are armed with reshuffle, otherwise, you'd lose no matter what
Sorry for not mentioning, but yes the boss does have other titans fighting with him although they wont be that powerful.... well not to someone at level 85 at least!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Hey guys, I was thinking the same thing as probably others before were thinking of: a world based on the Greek gods or something and like rank 11 damage spells based on the major Greek gods. These are just examples but like:

Fire: apollo's majestic arrow
Ice: wrath of Poseidon
Storm: lighting bolt of Zeus
Balance: Athenas judgement
The spirit school are a bit difficult to come up with but hope these ideas are good :)

The plot could like morganthe is trying to steal the power of them with the help of the titans and the source is in mount olympis, but she travels back in time where every thing is still new.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
all the ideas are cool! my idea is a candy land i would have to say, but then again, i would feel guilty for killing gummy bears

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
You, my friend, are too evil. lol it sounds like a pretty good idea to me! But, maybe not ALL of the quests in Azteca. Just the main quest? It would take a looooooooong time to do half the other quests in ALL the other worls. What's your new world name? Any new spells? What's the theme of the quests and the monsters? Any new clothing items, amulets, daggers, rings, decks, or wands? This idea is unfinished, but it's still a good one.
Hehehehehehe yes I mean ALL of the quests in Azteca and at least half in the other worlds. This is a very epic world that needs to be earned, I mean come on your going to see the ancient titans it's going to be worth it!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
I believe we should have a world that is much like the USA, or maybe the Islands, named Austrliana. In this world, the citizens would be koalas, crocodiles, and rats. The people we need to fight would be Wombats, ligers, and alligators. The storyline would include that as a last resort, Morganthe goes to this world to gain the trust of its citizens, only to hurt them later. Ambrose would say that he needs you for the very important task of helping Austrliana's Citizens regain their true state of mind. You come in while a very important meeting is happening, where Morganthe is telling her citizens to kill of this worlds Council of Light citizens, and the ones who weren't affected by her curse. Those not affected made a small group, or Council, named The Austrliana Warriors, you have to go across the world, and tell The Warriors of their plan. In order to fully stop Morganthe, you need to spy on her, and learn her tatics, this also helps you gain the ranks of The Warriors, who allow you to go on sabotaging missions to help the cause of bringing the Citizens back.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
How about world with magic and myth and god and goddnesses?
(like the movie percy jackson and the lighting theft)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i am just throwing an idea out there if you guys are planing to have a new world i think it should be plant themed with new spells and such and a name could be evergrove or something and or a musical themed world or mix them both together hope you read this and respond thanks

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
What about instead of an entirely new world, it could be a future world. Like not futuristic, but the future of an already existing world. Maybe at some point in the storyline (whehter it be Morganthe or some new enemy), there will be a reason to go into the future of Wizard City. Like 500 years or so into the future. Maybe by that time, the world has an entirely new name like Wizardia or something like that. And in some locations that you would go to in this "Wizardia" would have some remaining residue or artifacts from Wizard City present time. Like maybe that statue in the middle of the river in The Commons? Maybe you would see a little piece of it chipped off in a river that has been completely dried out. I like the whole time travel sci-fi stuff. Wizard101 is already my favorite game (Ever. Of all time.) but some time travel introduced I think would make it even BETTER (if that's even possible!). Just an idea :D

Survivor
May 21, 2010
Some sort of theme from ancient Greece or Rome. I think you can do so many things with that idea.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Enoch1980 on Dec 25, 2008 wrote:
I like the idea of adding more worlds after Dragonspyre, which I have no doubt the developers are likely doing. However, I am afraid that I don't like the idea of a final "face all the bosses again" stage.

First, there are far too many bosses in the game (when you starting adding up the ones from all of Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, and Dragonspyre [after it's opening]). Having that many boss battles wouldn't really advance the storyline so much as turn in to another "hack and slash" type world.

Second, personally I don't see how it fits with the world of Wizard 101. There is an overarching story that is continually expanded upon as you hit each new world. While I am sure that the developers could write a storyline to fit the "all boss world," I don't think it would be as colorful and creative as we have seen so far.

I love reading what people come up with, and I think you have a great imagination and love of the game! Please keep giving us more ideas, it's wonderful to see! :-)
I want there to be a kingdom hearts world. It would be called " Heartania ". There would be costumes of the characters of kingdom hearts. My sis would watch me play all the time.
- You're strongest adept pyromancer, Haley Fireblossom

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
To make spells you need inspiration like a new world. they created the new spells based on the new world azteca so if you give a world idea i could make up spells for. it might take a long time

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Hehehehehehe yes I mean ALL of the quests in Azteca and at least half in the other worlds. This is a very epic world that needs to be earned, I mean come on your going to see the ancient titans it's going to be worth it!
Lol okay i see your point i give in

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
How about Ninja 101 or Agents 101 or Olympus 101?

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Kingsisle has made some pretty awesome worlds in wizard 101. There isn't one that I don't like. I think the next world after aztecea should be a myth world. Now I know that you could consider grizzelheim and aztecea myth worlds, but I'm thinking of a world filled with Cyclopes,those bull guys, trolls, etc. I think it should be like cyclops lane, except a whole world like that!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I would really like a greek mythology themed world. It would be called Olyasta and the common ground would be called the plaza. All of the equipment would be togas at first and as you progress it becomes more god-themed. Each school would have its own god.
Storm: Zeus
Ice: Posiden
Fire: Hephatstes
Life: Artemis
Myth: Apollo
Death: hades
Balance: Athena
And each school would have it's own area like Ice would have posiden's bay as the general Ice mob area.Death would be the underworld. The Final Dungeon would be Mount Olympus. From completing mount olympus you get a pet X element titan FI Death titan if death. You get your first quest from Akillese The Warrior. From there he sends you to Posiden's bay. Posiden's bay is an underwater zone, filled with Nyads and Waterfroundlings. You do the main Questline until you get the final area boss, Persephone. Then you go to The Forgeway. You battle Cyclopes and Dyrads there. Final boss would be aphrodite. Tell me if you like my idea Isabella Icesong lvl 73 ice

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Well I always think that Wizard101 should have a new world that is all about the American Revolution because the American Revolution has battles, clothes, weapons, and some people that is in the American Revolution. Here is my ideas.
Weapons Places
Guns, Spears, Arrows, and Swords Ohio Valley, Albany, Virginia, New York City, Boston, and
Characters Philadelphia
George Washington, Benjamin Monsters
Franklin, King George III, Mercy Otis the French, the British, the Virginians, the Spanish, and some
Warren, Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams, other soldiers.
Crispus Attucks, and Paul Revere.
Mounts
Horses and a Wagon that is connected to
a horse.
I hope you enjoyed my ideas for the new world. I always dreamed that you could agree with my idea. And I can't wait to see the new hats, robes, shoes, wands, and pets. But if you don't like my idea i might either cry or maybe just be calm.
From,
Monica WyrmHeart

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Empreyea.The last part of the prophecy by Morganthe (not giving spoilers here) says 'And the skies will fall'.Empreyea could be home of the Giants that ruled the sky,therefore it would be like the Floating Land in Zafaria(or was it Celestia?)

Defender
May 22, 2011
I remember when I was working on Krok or something I had this amazing world idea. I've barely thought of it since for a long time, then yesterday, all of the sudden, I remembered. You know how Merle says you're from a world that doesn't believe in magic? Well, what if you could go to your home world? It's not that bad of an idea. Seriously, think about it. You get to go to the world your wizard was born and raised in. Like Morganthe or whatever your next bad guy you have has over run it with creatures. This is sort of like a farm area. So you see your family and their like " Oh my gosh! You're home! Where have you been? What are you wearing? What's that your holding? Oh who cares you're finally home!" Then you explain to them that your a wizard, but they don't believe you, so you show them a bit of magic. They still don't believe you but that's okay because your wizard hasn't seen his/her family in SO long. Then your family sends you to check on the neighbors down the road. When you get there, you find it's over run with creatures. You then defeat the baddies and take your neighbor to your place. He tells your family how you saved him with magic. They don't believe him either, thinking he's crazy from the attack. Then you go around doing quests and such until the final battle, with whoever you want. Him/her has kidnapped your family. They tell you to run, but you fight the bad guy. After the battle, your family realizes magic is real. Then you tell them the story of what happened to you as a wizard up until now. Then your grandfather tells you he knew you were right. He had been a wizard when he was young, then settled down in this world. Then you tell your family what is outside their world. The End.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
I got a cool idea after the world azteca

Ok Before you go to the new world the headmaster will call you to his room and will say.. ''Young wizard i have found the location to morganthe she is planing to go to the world of humans she will destroy the whole spiral including the humans i am not sure how to get to the human world but the life school teacher will know go now young wizard''

ok after we go to the life teacher and she says ''hello my favorite student hmm so you want to go to the human world yes? to go there you must get the spiral key from the human world guardian she will send you to sprial door and you will be transported to the guardian''

Name:guardian spirit''
health:15,000
message''You will be never be allowed to go to the human world young wizard''

There will be new, spells pet, and, gear and mounts there will be a pet quest at level 95 from your school teacher and a rank 11 spell at level 98 as always but this time it will be like avalon there will ne card quest at level 92 92 98 and 100 in the lvl 98 you get the rank 11 spell and astral spells.

Fire:guardian of sun
damage:hits one target 1259 to a enemy and give +100 fizz shield on him and a minus 90

storm:fatherlevithan
damage:fater of levithan does 500 more damge then levithan + hit every one and removes all the blades one all enemy

ice:jack frost
damage:hit 1000 to all enemy's and give legion shield to team+enemy loses all pips

balance:The Balancer
damage:hit one enemy with fire ice storm death life and myth attack all together to the enemy

death:undead destroyer
damage:hit all enemies 1100 and half heal to all friends+infection on all enemies

and i can't think of any life or myth but i wish that life has a card that hits all enemies

ok the human world is based on humans like us but in wizard101 graphics morganthe tries to take over the world and then we try to stop her and malistaire's wive is joined with morganthe but she betryes her and joins the wizard to save the world

Thank you :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
moniney on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Well I always think that Wizard101 should have a new world that is all about the American Revolution because the American Revolution has battles, clothes, weapons, and some people that is in the American Revolution. Here is my ideas.
Weapons Places
Guns, Spears, Arrows, and Swords Ohio Valley, Albany, Virginia, New York City, Boston, and
Characters Philadelphia
Franklin, King George III, Mercy Otis the French, the British, the Virginians, the Spanish, and some
Mounts
a horse.
I hope you enjoyed my ideas for the new world. I always dreamed that you could agree with my idea. And I can't wait to see the new hats, robes, shoes, wands, and pets. But if you don't like my idea i might either cry or maybe just be calm.
From,
Monica WyrmHeart

not trying to be mean or anything~ i'm a history buff as well, but i don't see what place any of it has in a fantasy setting; the mount sounds neat, though guns and the american revolution have nothing to do with wizardry...

another issue: focusing on american history would alienate non-american players.

my 2 cents,

-von,
the crazy canuck

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
that would not be fair to british players. the british were red coats and they lost.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
moniney on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Weapons Places
Characters Philadelphia
Mounts
a horse.
From,
Monica WyrmHeart

Well sheesh now i in a bad mood cause no one likes my idea. But its ok.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Heres a better idea

Polaris: this could be good for either pirate101 or wizard101, it be perfect for the final battle or a side world
Darkmoor: this sounds like exactly from morganthe quote.We could be invading her base (like in pirates) and take her down before her plan is fully fullfilled

my other ideas would be anything epic as long we get to finally take out morganthe at level 100.We should learn a spell that closest to wizard city theme or something far greater at level 95.And the best part is, even know we got the sword of kings we could get the spiral's most epic wizard wand/staff ever from this for defeating morganthe one and for all!

Please do something, cause a lot of people i know can't stand that big cliff hanger in Azteca since everyone was hoping this is the final battle(cause in hero's journey type of stories the best ending in the story is a rematch of your old enemies, at least make it more epic with more rematches only with more old time enemies like the jade oni and the covern) and maybe bring malestaire once more only for the final dungeon.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
spotdog23 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
I would really like a greek mythology themed world. It would be called Olyasta and the common ground would be called the plaza. All of the equipment would be togas at first and as you progress it becomes more god-themed. Each school would have its own god.
Storm: Zeus
Ice: Posiden
Fire: Hephatstes
Life: Artemis
Myth: Apollo
Death: hades
Balance: Athena
And each school would have it's own area like Ice would have posiden's bay as the general Ice mob area.Death would be the underworld. The Final Dungeon would be Mount Olympus. From completing mount olympus you get a pet X element titan FI Death titan if death. You get your first quest from Akillese The Warrior. From there he sends you to Posiden's bay. Posiden's bay is an underwater zone, filled with Nyads and Waterfroundlings. You do the main Questline until you get the final area boss, Persephone. Then you go to The Forgeway. You battle Cyclopes and Dyrads there. Final boss would be aphrodite. Tell me if you like my idea Isabella Icesong lvl 73 ice
i hate to bust your bubble but believe it or not Dragonspyre was base on Pompeii years after the volcano eruption(and in case you don't know this, Pompeii is a old city that existed in ancient greek before the volcano destroy it all) so there is a world like it but i guess it be better if we do go to another world like it only its be base off of rome maybe and this is a world that's still alive. Wizards would get the spiral key for that world from a boss in dragonspyre who in one of the vaults.aphrodite is the goddess of love so why chose a love goddess as the villian. the best villian would be the god of war or one of the gods is a traider and is helping the darkness take over mount Olympus. that place is the final dungeon, we can use either the old dragonspyre robes or more greek like robes in this world and this could give a new spell which let you summon a piece of the god/goddess's power matching the school(this could be the world that the storm lord zeus use to live on before the war, you can summon a new piece of his power as a storm wizard by summoning something of him) so yea this idea only with my ideas mix with it since this is better.

Please give me your opinion KI
Level 84 ice, Ashley winter

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
doofus61 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
Empreyea.The last part of the prophecy by Morganthe (not giving spoilers here) says 'And the skies will fall'.Empreyea could be home of the Giants that ruled the sky,therefore it would be like the Floating Land in Zafaria(or was it Celestia?)
its celestia