Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Hi everyone, so this is my idea for a new world, which would be the last one in the Morganthe story line, it's called, or as I have named it right now, Nikkal. It would be a Carthaginian/Byzantine themed world which, like Dragonspyre and Wizard City before it, would be built in rings. Players would be introduced to Nikkal when Headmaster Ambrose calls them because he has received dire news involving Morganthe. Once there you will enter his tower where an NPC who currently has not name will recount to you the story of Morganthe's invasion of the Capitol, which I will finish writing up later. The player would be unable to travel to Nikkal via world gate for a little bit because, although the NPC has a world key, Morganthe has posted her soldiers at the entrance to prevent you from ruining things. You would then travel to Stone Town to defeat a boss who has a ship that can get you to Nikkal. The bosses name would be Markus Seacaster and would have from 15,000-16,500 hp and would most likely be storm. After defeating him the Wizard would return to the Headmasters office where the NPC will take Markus's ship and sail to Nikkal. Once there you will meet with Adaephon Antioch, one of the princes of Nikkal who will send you out on your first couple of quests, which will involve defeating Morgantine Soldiers and Morgantine Mages. The soldiers will be defeated to allow the non-magical citizens of the city to escape whilst the mages will be defeated in order to allow you to access the Spiral Gate. After you have done this, Adaephon will speak to you about the plan of attack, which is to take the city back ring by ring until you reach the 7th, which holds the Grand Citadel, the palace of Nikkal and it's symbol of power. (More details to be provided later about the specific area's quests and storylines.). This world is also intended to be on Pirate101, but the details for that will be provided there. Throughout both games though during the story line both will be constantly referenced and the Pirate will not only travel here for their own reasons, but will also end up helping the Wizard at the same time and vice versa. This is only the Basic beggining story line and in the posts after this I will explain more and more about this idea, thank you for reading this especially since It's incredibly long, but I needed the space. Please comment on any idea you have and I will hopefully finish this idea soon.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2011
I believe that there should just be a new world. I have played pirate 101 its great and all but i still love wizard 101. So please who ever see this and is in charge of making new worlds make a new one for your loyal wizard 101 fans. I have been waiting since Avalon came out please make an new world !

Survivor
Nov 19, 2011
Morgrim Deathshade on Mar 29, 2009 wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
souds nice

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
why cant the girls have better cloths. the girls cloths look worse then the guys cloths, why cant we get cloths that look like the girls in dragon spyer, them are cute not ugly, half of it looks like boys cloths.thank you so much please give us a change!

Survivor
Apr 17, 2012
you should make it so when you only have text chat you can say smiley faces like: :3, >:D >:O >:P -.- -_- ect. I think it would just make it better. (also why can't you say la?)I love this game I've been playing for almost 2 years so thanks for the great game :D

Survivor
Apr 17, 2012
baconater on Dec 25, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
you should make a world that's all about ice and myth! it would be great and also you could get up to level 100! i'd love that tnx

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
ok so i have been to about every single world in wizard101 and i was thinking that none of them have any action that can really hook you and like make you want to be there all the time because you think it is so cool. My idea is that Wizard101 can make a new world that is like future ish and like make the world be like a city kind of and like it can be all the big cities of earth combined for example New york city Los angelos Hong kong London and Paris and have all the details like alleys and things and grafiti (the grafiti will say Wizard101 on it) and like you can go inside of the stores and things and like have all sorts of buildings and like make it so you can go on the roof and look at the view and stuff and make it so you can go inside the abandoned buildings for example the ones in the commons. Please read my idea i think it will be really cool and people will like it, Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
More detail on the world? what NPC's are? What makes the world unique? also i think this would be a bit easy for players that have already completed azteca. Think about the health the bosses in azteca, it needs to be tougher but not too tough.

Defender
May 22, 2011
um, not to be rude, but there is a post for things like this somewhere, in fact i posted on it.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

You are a genius

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
You know van gogh's starry night painting? A world where you jump into that painting to get there!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
ShadowSlayer579 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
ok so i have been to about every single world in wizard101 and i was thinking that none of them have any action that can really hook you and like make you want to be there all the time because you think it is so cool. My idea is that Wizard101 can make a new world that is like future ish and like make the world be like a city kind of and like it can be all the big cities of earth combined for example New york city Los angelos Hong kong London and Paris and have all the details like alleys and things and grafiti (the grafiti will say Wizard101 on it) and like you can go inside of the stores and things and like have all sorts of buildings and like make it so you can go on the roof and look at the view and stuff and make it so you can go inside the abandoned buildings for example the ones in the commons. Please read my idea i think it will be really cool and people will like it, Thanks!
I have read it. It would be cool, but where would a storyline fit in??? If it is a side world, fine, but i prefer the main worlds. lol but I am getting bored without cool worlds. thats what I have to say

Survivor
May 01, 2011
I believe that Kingsisle should add a world of clouds, and you need to be on a flying mount (broom, magic carpet, raven, dragon, etc.) that you get from a quest before you get into this world. Kingsisle might like it if you could only equip this mount in this world, and not outside of it, and I won't stop them from doing that. It would be really cool if you could defeat "Cloud Giants", "Cursed Seraphs", or "Cloud Beasts" (which look like forest lords but they are more grey). I also think it would be cool to add different streets that are either themed night time or day time, depending on where you are. Another thing to add would be that this world would be a combonation of the schools Ice, Life, and Myth, But mostly Ice. Additionally, this could be the home world of Lydia Greyrose, since she is the Ice professor. I would really like it if Kingsisle would use my idea, and I also really like the new world of Azteca that just came out. Thank you, Kingsisle, for Wizard101, I would have never survived without it!
Paige Frostbloom, level 64, Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Soarent on Mar 11, 2012 wrote:
I think there should be this world where you are invited from a so called professor that says he wants to teach you a new magic.So you go and it turns out it is a trap from a new face of evil.So you fall asleep when you enter this castle and when you wake up you are in a room alone. Next thing you know you are zapped by lasers and you see the walls are getting bigger or you getting smaller?Then you see this doctor really big and then he says interesting and he tries to grab you but you run.Then later you hear him say he is going to make everone small or if that does not work use his new germ to make them sick.Then you face monsters that are wierd germs you find out a jar broke and the way to win is to find a way to get bigger and stop him before he gets to wizard city.But around the end or the start you find out he kidnapped the life professor and she is starting to get sick from the germ.Can you save her and the spiral?
What do u think about this plz quote then write opinion thanks,

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
Soarent on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
Ummm... i don't like it at all if you want an opinion. No offense. Violent and creepy and... well... lame.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2012
Soarent on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
Frankly, it terrifies me. I mean, why would we want such a violent plot to a FAMILY game. No offense.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Like some of those above, I would dearly love a spacefaring realm a la Flash Gordan/Buck Rogers. Piloting rocketships to different realms/fragments/planets would be cool. And players could even play different races like lionmen and hawkmen!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
  • sxsst02 on Mar 11, 2012 wrote:
    I think there should be this world where you are invited from a so called professor that says he wants to teach you a new magic.So you go and it turns out it is a trap from a new face of evil.So you fall asleep when you enter this castle and when you wake up you are in a room alone. Next thing you know you are zapped by lasers and you see the walls are getting bigger or you getting smaller?Then you see this doctor really big and then he says interesting and he tries to grab you but you run.Then later you hear him say he is going to make everone small or if that does not work use his new germ to make them sick.Then you face monsters that are wierd germs you find out a jar broke and the way to win is to find a way to get bigger and stop him before he gets to wizard city.But around the end or the start you find out he kidnapped the life professor and she is starting to get sick from the germ.Can you save her and the spiral?

• Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
    How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
    Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head. They already have worlds like that its called celestia and dragonspyre

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
snow8579 on Nov 11, 2012 wrote:
I believe that there should just be a new world. I have played pirate 101 its great and all but i still love wizard 101. So please who ever see this and is in charge of making new worlds make a new one for your loyal wizard 101 fans. I have been waiting since Avalon came out please make an new world !
Dude now there's AzTeCa \

deonier101 acccound members

Liam spellcaster iniciate conjurer ( level 13 )
marissa stormgrove novice sorcerer ( level 2 )

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Many of us don't want the game to end, and honestly i don't either but it will eventually. This could also just be an idea for the next world. Celestia is based around the astral spells and i thought of my idea of the zolix spells. I posted them in "New group of spells Zolix spells like the astral spells" or something like that you can view it if you want. But the next world could be called Entrissia(en-triss-ee-uh). Based around the zolix spells. The story line is this...

Along time ago the spiral was a place of dark twisted souls. The only good in the spiral was a small little world known as entrissia. Antrus was Cirus and Malistare's mother. Antrus was very powerful and used powerful spells to create entrissia. Soon Antrus passed away and Cyrus and Malistare were left alone each about 12 years old. One day Cyrus was exploring his mothers creation when he saw a deep hoel with a glow at the bottom. He was curious and casted a spell to cary him down. At the bottom he found the element Zolixium. Zolixium was the power source for all of Entrissia and the only reason darkness had not taken the world. He decided to touch it and on contact a powerful energy absorbed him and he became like his mother powerful and good. Malistare found another hole on the other side of the world and decided to go in too. At the bottom was a crystal called naxonium. When he touched it he was infused with dark energy and became the world's most evil man. Cyrus fled Entrissia after his brother tried to kill him and landed in wizard city. He spread the positive power of Zolixium through the spiral and soon th eonly evil left was malistare forming armies in the worlds to stop him. Ambrose was the only man Cyrus shared the pure zolixium and decided it would be best if he was the headmaster. Now malistare has learned how to create the most powerful creature with pure naxonium and only you can stop him.

So how's that i thought it would be cool and we can all decide on the missions there could be and how the world goes. I don't have an idea for a start so why don't you help me.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
I think you should make a world that is a kingdom connecting with the fantasy palace house

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Not sure I'd like this in-game, but it sounds like a great idea for a fan-fiction~ hope to see you over on Central's S&P section!

-von.
bad fan-fic writer, lover of villains, and adventurer extraordinaire.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
i have a new world that is a diviners dream place an it is called amthestierior [am-thest-ear-ee-or] it is also prof balestroms real birth place yes he is not from marley bone . this is a place with storms everywhere tornados hurricanes and all of the people are scientists. you must beat azteca to get here.the backstory is

a long time ago before halston was born his mother and father were scientists there but when there science
expieriment went wrong it caused a big peril out break they did not know what to do[by this time halston is about 6 months old] so they leave and go to marley bone so halston would be safe .now halstons mom [his dad is dead by now] tells halston that amthestierior needs help and she tells him that his birth place was there so he is kind of depresed so it is up to you to save it without the help of halston wizard.and the second to last boss is halstons fathers soul[his dads name is thomas balestrom and his moms name is sarah balestrom]and the last boss is canner soulstorm a snake ghost who has put a spell on thomases sul that is why you have to fight thomases soul and canner. good luck young wizards.can you guys help me with a start for it and the monters i already have one kind of monster lightning bats any comments just tell k

hope you like this and consiser it

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
My idea for the world after Azteca would be that Ambrose would have you lead the Army of Light against Morganthe, but first he will have you have to undergo a quest to recieve the power to stop Morganthe. It begins when Ambrose calls you into his office, he will tell you that he has assembled the Army of Light to oppose Morganthe, and more importantly, has discovered where Morganthe is hiding. He then tells you that you're professor will prepare you for the war. When you go to you're professor, they will tell you that you must learn the lost spell of the school to recieve the power to lead the Army of Light. They will than send you off to the secret library to find the lost spell. When you get there a pair of Morganthe's goliaths will attempt to stop you. After defeating them you will find the spell and go back to you're professor. Then they will reward you with the legendary wand of you're school to use in battle. When you go back to Ambrose with you're new spell and wand, he will give you the Spiral Key and send you off to war...

The spells are..
Fire: Prometheus 10 pips, 1400 damage to single target and -75% accuracy

Ice: Yeti 10 pips, 775 damage to all, remove 1 positive charm, and stun for 1 turn

Storm: Tiamat 10 pips, 450 + 1250 over time to all and stun for 2 turns

Balance: Libra 10 pips, 800 damage to all, and -55 shield to self

Myth: Valkyries 10 pips, 900 damage to all, and remove 1 positive charm

Life: Ent 10 pips, 200 and 600 damage to all, and +45% life blade to self

Death: Revenant 10 pips, 300 + 900 damage to all, and stun for 1 turn

The Wands are...

Fire: Staff of Dragon Breath

Ice: Staff of Cold Fire

Storm: Storm Lord’s Bolt

Balance: Judgement Scales

Myth: Medusa’s Scimitar

Life: Bartleby’s Branch

Death: Reaper’s Scythe

All wands will have the same stats

25% power pip chance
15% accuracy all
5 cards 150 damage, based on school
2 power pips at start of battle (1 in pvp)
+50 critical chance
+50 block chance
5% armor piercing
25% stun resist

Now obviously the wands will have major nerfs when used in PVP but they will keep these stats when you are fighting monsters they will keep these stats. Feel free to post your ideas below.