Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
How about a world that is in the sky that has flying prehistoric creatures. When you enter you get a free mount that you can only use there. Similar to the potion you recieve so you can enter crab alley.

The mount should be a flying triceratops, but it should give you any stat boosts. I think that being able to pick your color would be awesome because you could make your own uniquely colored mount.

The zone should cost money but the mount should be free.

-Ian Skystone lvl 16 Journeyman Sorcerer

Survivor
Sep 06, 2014
I think all of these Ideas are great but what if there was a fan made world with these ideas as Streets/quest strings

-Ian Skystone lvl. 16 Jouneyman Sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
I have wondered about Mirage the moment i did that tournament in Wysteria. Because that one cat girl said she was from Mirage but we never actually got to explore that world. So it exists but we can't explore. Which is quite a shame. I would love to explore that world.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
I think a world with lava would be cool. If I could name it I would name it Pyro Thorn. Where you get a lava proof potion and go in the lava. I would like that

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
I was thinking of a zodiac-themed world. That have all 12 (13 if you count Ophiuchus) zodiac signs. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces, Leo, Capricorn, Cancer, Virgo and Sagittarius. Each one of them could be a boss, and then at the end, I suppose you could defeat them all?

For spells, I really dont know. You could look at the elements of each sign, for example:

Gemini is Air
Pisces is Water
Sagittarius is Fire
Capricorn is Land

I dont know, its a very odd idea, but oh well.. I was just writing out my ideas I guess.

Scarlet StormRider

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
I have noticed a cave near lord nightshade in the haunted cave. It would be really cool if you made some sort of darkmoor or aquila in there. BTW pray for Orlando.

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
I agree. I know for a fact Mirage is coming but I really want one of the two unexplained worlds to be Australia. I saw someone comment on the page before about Australia. Yes, it would be like Zafaria but aa long as you show the difference between the Savannah and the Outback, it should be fine.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
idk honestly

Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
I know what would be fun you could make a world for every school :D

Wolf legendsword lvl 110
Daniel battleshade lvl 24

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
I think there should be a cat and dog themed worlds, and not like Marleybone. It could be like krcotopia and the krocs and the manders, except it's cats and dogs

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
School specific worlds?
Animal world?
Robot world?
Garden world?
Pet world?
Musical world?
A world where Headmaster Ambrose is sick or has another problem and you have to save him?
Planet earth as a world?
Underground world?
Food world?
Golden world?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Expanding on an idea I've had for a while, how about adding Yago into the mix? My personal idea (that I'd forgotten until a previous post on here reminded me) was a world filled with Zodiacs. I think this would work best if each school was designated 2 zodiacs, with having 1. Here's how I'd divide them:

- Aries, Leo.
- Cancer, Virgo.
- Aquarius, Pisces.
- Taurus, Capricorn.
- Gemini, Sagittarius.
- Scorpio, Ophiuchus.
- Libra.

So I think Yago should be accessible through a quest from Dragonspyre or Mooshu (We know Yago has Helephants so...) and have a central land somewhat akin to our Solar System. The Spiral Door there could be located in the heart of Sol (The Sun), and have small pathways (like how we draw stars together in constellations) to each planet. Sol 3 (Earth) could have a vibrant marketplace, and every other planet has certain enemies we have to fight.

After doing that, we could be guided by a Helephant/Oni (hopefully Kogasha) to the various constellations, at the end of which is a boss like 'The Ram/Lion/Crab/Virgin/Water Bearer/Fish/Bull/(Sea-)Goat/Twins/Centaur/Scorpion/Snake/Judgement'. After each one (a short questline could happen for each path) is completed, you are rewarded with a spell; provided it was one of your school's constellations. So this world would have 2 spells for Elemental/Spirit, 1 for Balance, and LOTS for Astral. A world of stars could hardly miss out on this potential. I'd leave ideas for the spells, but I don't have enough space left, so I might add to this later if I can (my month's posting is about to run out).

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
@Blaze Sandblade

That's a super clever idea! I have things to add/ask though.

Why is Capricorn under Myth? That's a watery type, too.
Why is Virgo under Ice? The idea of a "beautiful maiden" seems to me like it would fit best under life... Is there any reason you put it under Ice?

I adore this idea, it's fantastic.

Spell ideas*:

Pisces:

Piranha: The center of the ring fills with water, similar to Triton. A group of fish swim lazily around, until another fish enters the water (big eyes, scared). The piranhas devour the terrified fish in a swarm, revealing sharp, dangerous looking teeth. Then, they encircle the player, do a decent amount of damage, and then the players shields and/or aura disappears. Thus "stripping" them of their defenses. To conclude the spell, the wizard would shake, and a final piranha hooked to their clothing would flop back into the water. This would have to cost 4-6 pips.

Angler: Similar to Storm Shark, in where the center fills with a flat area of water (as opposed to 3d, like in Triton.) A crescent moon appears in the sky, the water beneath calm and peaceful. It's greenish blue, but looks almost black in the night. The angler fish's light appears above water, swaying peacefully. The wizard reaches out to touch the light, and then the angler fish attacks, rearing above water to reveal it's massive body.

I'm not far from being out of characters to write, so I'll stop here.

- Sabrina StormFlower, Level 47Wizard

*These may already exist in game, I'm only level 47 so I don't have extensive knowledge.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
The DreamScape:
At level 115 you get a quest called "Running Down a Dream" were the Arcanum alerts you that a world has randomly poofed into existence, and that the amount of magic required for that to happen warrants an investigation from you. They make you make a key and once you get there you find it is a bright surreal place with no order or harmony. There are chunks of floating debris everywhere, house quite literally made of cards, and other things with chaotic natures. You meet the Consul (A wizard with bright pink wings and a dapper suit) and he tells you this world was made as a counter to the shadow magic eating up the rest of the spiral. You report this to the Arcanum but they tell you a world that magical poofing into existence would require some shadow magic and that he is lying. You go back and confront him to which he gets angry at you and fleas behind the inner walls of the world (The world is broken into the outer world and the capital enclosed in huge walls) and leaves you to fight two shadow mobs. After defeating them you report once again t the Arcanum, and then it could take a neat turn where you could revisit old worlds to build up an army and return to the Dreamscape and barge through the defences trying to pass the wall. On the inside it becomes a lot different, its mostly grey and full of nightmare-ish creatures. You push on to the Final Fortress outside it is a market place where you find the Consul has set up a last stand and has deer knights patrolling it. You defeat them and enter his Fortress. You finally get to the end of it and he is staring out of a big window. Without looking at you he turns around and says "Do wizards dream of magic sheep? Well after I defeat you I might just have to lock you in eternal sleep and you find out." After you beat him he transforms into a Oni named "The Dream Demon" with 88,500 Health.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
An elf world :)
Now I know what you all are thinking and no I don't mean the elves from fire cat ally or Avalon or Polaris.
The elves I'm talking about are tall and have long hair and bow and arrows (Sorta like on the Lord of the rings)

It should be very beautiful and delicate. The world should sorta match the evergreen bundle house and by saying this I mean it should have the forest like setting, a dark colored sky with different shades of blue & purple and it should have foggy mountains in the background. But one of the most known features should be a giant waterfall. Majority of the bosses should be life. (This is where the white deer, unicorn and and celestian wolf should be from). The music for the world should be sad but beautiful, and not heavy and loud.
The mobs should be warlocks, elf ghost sorcerers, and hobbits. There should also be another academy/school for those who want to master the art/magic of music. The weapons should be graceful swords, lyres, and bow and arrows, the gear should be very leafy slash ninjaish or graceful and loose and cloakish but armorish, something to match the elf look. Some of the NPC besides elves should be life angles, seraphs and dryads. Of course it should be for the highest level wizards there are. The land would be ruled by a peaceful and Nobel elven King and queen. The main enemy should be a warlock who is a master of life magic and is trying to take over the lands of the elves.

The story behind the place should be they were the first to discover the magic of light, music, and life. But every since dark forces have been unleash onto the land, it has been corrupted with great evil. trying to steal the secrets behind the elves great discoveries and treasures and take over what is rightfully there's and use it against them and the entire spiral.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2015
I would like too see what's behind the door in nidavellir as soon as you enter; go to the right/left down the pathway. It seems really cool. Plus when you open the map the Moon and Sun symbols appear so that would be really cool!

Survivor
May 25, 2016
How about a Wolf world, It could be related to Avalon aka King Artorious Sends you there. An elemental world , Where there is a new enemy.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
john2363 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
School specific worlds?
Animal world?
Robot world?
Garden world?
Pet world?
Musical world?
A world where Headmaster Ambrose is sick or has another problem and you have to save him?
Planet earth as a world?
Underground world?
Food world?
Golden world?

Actually there is a golden world, and I would not have believed it either myself if I had never played Pirate101.

Eldorado is the world and the city of GOLD!!!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2011
A space themed world would be interesting. Maybe the name could be Galactia or something? The main creature classes could be Xenos (a reference to the Alien movie franchise, and they could look similar as well), Greenies (they could look similar to what most people envision aliens to look like; green skin, big black eyes and a big head), Bots (similar to the robots in Celestia, and can also be both friendly and an enemy), and Skwids (some sort of space-squid thing). The Greenies would be the friendly creatures, and the Xenos the enemies. Skwids and Bots could just be regular enemies. A backstory could be that the Greenies and Xenos used to be allies, but the Xeno Queen went missing and the Xenos assumed the Greenies kidnapped her and a war broke out between them. Your goal there is to help find the missing Queen and safely return her back to the Xenos and restore peace between the Greenies and Xenos. Naturally, the main story of the game would fit in. I'm not entirely sure what the current story is after Khrysalis, so I don't know what to put. But at the end of the world maybe the Queen becomes under someone's magical influence and you have to defeat her to break the spell, (she would be the final boss of the world).

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I'd love to see a possible world where it depends on your school so like if you're ,,,,,, or it depends on your school. So they have their opposites so they boost (besides balance). It produces a lot of xp to make it easier to level up if you focus on the main quest. It should be available when you reach the crystal grove in DS. So if you're under leveled you can xp farm there. So every like 1 quest you level up and you unlock quests as you level so it is level dependent instead of just farming it all day everyday they're one time quests. They should have bosses that drop the mote of transport and the ultra plants for those schools to craft the mounts. It'll be trickier than you think because not only do you have to be certain leveled after you unlock the crystal grove you need to be at least level 40 to access it. After completing the 3 quests for the levels you need to progress further into the game. So if you're in the crystal grove, you need to access the halfway point and you'll get a call from your teacher each time you unlock it. After the worlds are given the purpose of the levels, the highest level you can get from it, if you do use the world, is the 110 mark. This will be good because the worlds are the same just school themed and different bosses and storylines but same xp. There should be a boss where you need to fight your teachers (Being that the polaris thing and the new area with the spells for later on) at the end for the storyline. After you beat them they give you a spell that uses 1 pip and 8 normal pips. It combines their level 58 spells and their level 108 spells to make them combined so would have Ra shoot the light at the enemy and the little russian doll things come out of the light and deal a little more damage with the DOT (damage over time) effect. but I love the game but this would really help out a lot of people in the process of grinding. OH also add some gear drops that are good to survive but not op if you choose this.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I would really like some sort of Candy world. Imagine all of the awesome candy housing decorations

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Some more thoughts are:

The Back East World could be based on the Civil War or the American Civil War or New York City....

A Hawaii/Tropical Island Based World. Could be a large fish bowl. (I guess technically this is where Celestia is since it fell.)

Celestial Celestia: So we know the Storm Titan Sank Celestia maybe there are still some spacey ruins where Celestia was in it's heyday?

The Puritan based world that was mentioned before in this post.

Jaki Whisperwinds North American Woodland based world.

I think it would be great to have a World that is based on Germany/German Legends.

I want to See Candy World. Just some more ideas that I had/stole from people.

Hero
May 07, 2015
a world where malistaire and morganthe originated from, name could be doom, or the shadow-tic (like the artic but with shadow instead of art) or dark-a teara.

and candy land! PLS! it will make me happier than my sweet victory over morganthe (i hope)

AND a music themed world! like where the 90% of the people there sing all the time, until a evil menace comes to the world and takes over 98% of the world.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
sun girl1122 on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
a world where malistaire and morganthe originated from, name could be doom, or the shadow-tic (like the artic but with shadow instead of art) or dark-a teara.

and candy land! PLS! it will make me happier than my sweet victory over morganthe (i hope)

AND a music themed world! like where the 90% of the people there sing all the time, until a evil menace comes to the world and takes over 98% of the world.
I so want CandyLand to come too!

We actually know that Malistaire (and Cyrus) Drake hail from Dragonspyre! and Morganthe is from Avalon (like Merle Ambrose)! Khrysalis has lots of Shadow there and might fit that description.