Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2014
i think that they should have a world that represents tribes of indians. this idea came from a book that i cannot wait for to come out, it is called nameless.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
What do you think of adding worlds that have already been mentioned in th game? Like, in Wysteria, there are trolls that come from the other world. It could be world full of trolls and, as in the Spiralcup gauntlet, the final boss could be a huge troll.
Also, in Wysteria, there is a character, a cat ( can not remember the name) that is dressed like she is a nomad from a dessert. She says that a world is called Mirrage. It could be a dessert themed world with cats, and the enemies could be dogs (like the opposite of Marleybone).

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
There's already a "darkmoor" themed world. It's the world Darkmoor is in. Don't forget, it's not really in Wizard City. Even though there's only 2 parts of that world you can go to. One is Darkmoor (clearly) and the other is a part of the 5 Boxes event. When you go back in time to save the Death school. Honestly people, does nobody pay attention in both real life and the game anymore? It seems like everyone needs to wise up, start paying attention and doing what they are told, so they know what's going on in the world around them. Anyway, I would like to see Mirage as a very small version of Agraba and have Zeke ask you to find the Scorpions or White Snakes. I also think Polaris sounds like a world that either has to do with polarity or maybe a world of strong opposites. Maybe there you can fight every variation of Forest Lord and Storm Lord. Not sure what Zeke would have you find there. There are a lot of song lyrics put in the game's dialog. Too many to list all but one that I was surprised to see was the lyrics to Let It Go from the movie Frozen. It just makes me wonder, how many more quests will they add that are named after songs and how many more song lyrics will they add to the games dialog. Back to Zeke, I think maybe in one of the worlds he can ask you to find Led Zepplins.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2015
( Please excuse my unoriginal thinking )

So, I came up with a parallel version of the spiral ( so it isn't really a world, sorry, if I try to do Wizard City, it will be too unoriginal ). It goes like this. You are doing some side quests at a high level. When you were going to do it, you found a dark portal. You went to investigate it and it pulls you. You found yourself in Ravenwood, but you don't see people in it, it is very empty. So you go and search of where you are, and then you came up with going to the Headmaster of this world. When you gone to him, he seems different. You gone to the first boss you defeated in the other wizard city. You find out where you are and asked the good Rattlebones ( can't think of a name for him. Oh well ) and he explains that you need to go and save the good Malastaire ( what's wrong with my thinking for the names? ) because the evil Ambrose captured him. One problem was that you need to defeat the teachers, and you need to defeat the evil teacher of the boss you fought in the good Wizard City. After you defeated every teacher, you will need to rescue the good Malastaire. But, not only you have to fight Evil Ambrose, but you also have to fight the NPC of yourself. Info of the final bosses in next post.

Erica DaisyDreamer level 51 Grandmaster Pryomancer. Find me either watching high level 4v4, waiting for a team up, farming in Big Ben, or playing Wildfire Tag

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
I think the game should make a world that is in outer space. Each new area goes to a different planet. The way to get to the planet is to get into a rocket ship. Some of the monsters should be aliens and other space monsters.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
cragstar: rocky, fire, magma, side world
good guys are Nobody you get quests from Dalia Falmea who transports you there
bad guys: anything fire

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
MythMander on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
There's already a "darkmoor" themed world. It's the world Darkmoor is in. Don't forget, it's not really in Wizard City. Even though there's only 2 parts of that world you can go to. One is Darkmoor (clearly) and the other is a part of the 5 Boxes event. When you go back in time to save the Death school. Honestly people, does nobody pay attention in both real life and the game anymore? It seems like everyone needs to wise up, start paying attention and doing what they are told, so they know what's going on in the world around them. Anyway, I would like to see Mirage as a very small version of Agraba and have Zeke ask you to find the Scorpions or White Snakes. I also think Polaris sounds like a world that either has to do with polarity or maybe a world of strong opposites. Maybe there you can fight every variation of Forest Lord and Storm Lord. Not sure what Zeke would have you find there. There are a lot of song lyrics put in the game's dialog. Too many to list all but one that I was surprised to see was the lyrics to Let It Go from the movie Frozen. It just makes me wonder, how many more quests will they add that are named after songs and how many more song lyrics will they add to the games dialog. Back to Zeke, I think maybe in one of the worlds he can ask you to find Led Zepplins.
Awesome. I thought I was the only one who noticed that Zeke was looking for Rock bands and that alot of missions and npcs quoted song lyrics. Also Mirage could be a Persian, middle eastern world because 1: An NPC from Wysteria says she is from Mirage and is dressed in middle eastern attire. Also Mirages happen in Deserts alot. Like the idea and like Whitesnakes.

Rock on,
Blake DragonFlame

Survivor
May 23, 2012
How about a world that was the warzone between the dragons, giants, and the tritions and the leaders are fighting again and introduce a new villian that stared the conflict begin fighting shadow minions, and all other types of minions, also, maybe introduce light magic to battles.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
TinkerBlue on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Perhaps a cute, fuzzy animal world (think classic animated bunnies, lambs, kittens, puppies, etc.) where some of the cute, fuzzy animals morph into not so cute, fuzzy animals (bunny could morph into a savage death hare, lamb could turn into a storm ram, kitten becomes a fierce Myth tiger), etc.
i like that idea but i think that there could be a few good pets too. like if you tame one it turns into your pet.
or you can turn into one. pluse you sould have a new element animal. you use pes fis and animal spells to fight.

this is victoria fairydreamer

bye

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
i would like it if a new type of magic was made. but also i want to expand wardrob it is soooooooo ugly. pluse it sould look like their teacher at level 100 new world.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
BabaRoga13 on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
What do you think of adding worlds that have already been mentioned in th game? Like, in Wysteria, there are trolls that come from the other world. It could be world full of trolls and, as in the Spiralcup gauntlet, the final boss could be a huge troll.
Also, in Wysteria, there is a character, a cat ( can not remember the name) that is dressed like she is a nomad from a dessert. She says that a world is called Mirrage. It could be a dessert themed world with cats, and the enemies could be dogs (like the opposite of Marleybone).
this world was manchioned in the end of morganthy. "go my children to the distent spiral. fly to mirage,cando,the shores of mryth."so take it form a level 100 they will happen it was a total give away.

level 100 victoria fairydreamer

have a grate time exploring

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
We need skull island as a world because there both in the spirial right?

Hero
May 07, 2015
I want a frozen kind of one like you get to see anna and elsa and olaf and a mine craft kind of one

Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
I think our spiral-ologists can find Mirage sometime soon. Hopefully. Imagine a Radiance Reborn kind of place where there are mirrors you can walk through, to see the past of some worlds. And in one world, how about the mirror makes a flaw and shows you Bartleby singing the Tritons, Giants, and Dragons into existence? And for the big finale, the third arc villain (I have no idea who it is, really) shatters one of the mirrors and goes in, and there's an alternate universe type thing, where the villain is the oppressive ruler of that world, so you, as the wizard, must stop him.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2014
Wait, what's this about Mirage, Cando and the shores of Mryth? Are they confirmed to exist?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
I would like to see a world with the theme of cats. You know how Marleybone has dogs and that stuff, with cats and mice and rats as the "evil" figures? Why not give them a chance to redeem themselves? Not all of them are bad! Seriously, though, the only time we see them are as the evil people in a world. As sneaks, thieves, and rogues. Why not see them when their world is in danger? I think it would be quite entertaining! Anyone else with me here?

There should also be a world based on puns and comedy. 'Nuff said.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2015
I think what would be Great would be world based on the clouds like you walk on clouds go over bridges of rainbows and some part would be storm cloid's and snow clouds there would be like tornado area ands all sorts of fun stuff... also another great world could be a world like with shadows where bad shadow dwelled and his away providing new shadow magic and shadow designed clothes and shadow wands and even a shadow pet one last world I have thought about is like on an icy place e not like grizzledheim but like a dark cold tundra with cold icy winds OK well this is my for real last one is a world based on like royalty with enemys made of gold or emerald a world made if all sorts of minerals crystals gems and many other really cool types of rocks... well those are my ideas for about now but if you have any ideas like reply about a d changes I'd be open to that ...

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I got a idea for a world of my own. Its based loosely on pirate101. Taking place in cool ranch! Maybe even have wizards do things that wind up helping a lot in pirate101 (Stagecoach Quest anyone?) And have new Wild west themed spells, such as for death a Skeleton Outlaw (Like a human skele with a good 'ol six shooter) And make it to where it leads up to the way things are in cool ranch during Pirate101 and maybe even help El Toro.

Second Idea: A side-world called Lykosa (Lie Kose ah) Where you have to help save the world and at the same time stop a new evil from taking over the spiral! (Could be for 70-100 Wizards)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2015
I think that maybe instead of creating an entire new world with new references you have never heard of why not add Weirwood where you fight against the hobgoblin master mind behind getting them into Wysteria or even a world with less reference about like Mirage.

Mirage would include a more nomadic sort of traveling through islands that broke off of krok where a force is breaking apart the route that the nomads take every year.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
What about a Gobbler world? In Wizard City, Colossus Bulevard, Gobblers say that they came to Wizard City to escape the evil witches that have attacked their world. How about helping them return to their home?

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Spyroinfite on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
We need skull island as a world because there both in the spirial right?
Yeah!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
i know this might be crazy but, how about making a new adventure with headmaster ambrose sending you back to earth by a portal because many wizards from wizard city became evil and you gotta stop them and the creatures from all the worlds on the spiral, got to that portal and began to make a mess in all the cities, towns and all that, and you gotta stop wizards and creatures. haha i know its a crazy idea but would be very interesting. something else could be a world that when you enter you get on dreams and nightmares you are not awake, and you fight the council of light and fight other villians and other characters that were good too, fight the order of the fang or this world of dreams could be! dreaming about what would have happened if you were a villian like dreaming on parts like when morganthe asks you to join her you do it or you help malistaire and you fight and work with the evil guys like meowiarty, lord nightshade, krokopatra,the oni demons from mooshu, and causing trouble. would be a fantastic world of dreams.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
BabaRoga13 on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:
What about a Gobbler world? In Wizard City, Colossus Bulevard, Gobblers say that they came to Wizard City to escape the evil witches that have attacked their world. How about helping them return to their home?
Sweet idea! Would love to see that happen. After all, in one of the livestreams i remember one of the KingsIsle workers saying something about "I love the Gobblers. I wish we could use them more." So maybe this is actually in development!

~Wolf DragonCaller, Master Theurgist

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
hey guys i have a really good idea for the spiral cause the end of wizard101 set up kingisle for another sequal of worlds or one so now here are my ideas.
Ideas
1.Ethra and based world
2. the human world a based world
3. nalia dunestrider world if you can rember her from wysteria a based world
4.pirate101 all of that game cause it would be a fun thing to add on
5.weirewood a based world
that is all i hope you enjoyed my idea this is just something to spice ideas you don't need to take it to seriously you can do that if you like but for now bye.

also if you wanna see me on wizard101 here is who i am wolf level 45 myth