Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2011
we already have norse mythology with grizzlehiem and greek mythology with aquila egyptian mythology with krokotopia myan mythology with azteca i think something along those lines would be fun there are so any like celtic haitian romanian sumerian one of hindu mythology would be a good theme for mirage

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
Welp...since the majority of the worlds of the spiral in Wizard101 are basically parody's of real life worlds, i personal had thought of a idea such as these worlds for Kingslsle but they already had to make a parody on Celestia & Azteca (Aztec & Atlantis) but as you can see that idea already been done. so i thought of a bug related idea that involves certain mods such as *Old Cob* that will fit in that environment, that place will continue to be a parody of real life terms just like the other 7/12 worlds are ( including darkmoor a.k.a Transylvania)

in my opinion i think this new upcoming world should have details that put in the same perspective as the Arizona jungle wher all the creates spawn.

For more ideas please reply

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
Rich Homie Quan on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
Welp...since the majority of the worlds of the spiral in Wizard101 are basically parody's of real life worlds, i personal had thought of a idea such as these worlds for Kingslsle but they already had to make a parody on Celestia & Azteca (Aztec & Atlantis) but as you can see that idea already been done. so i thought of a bug related idea that involves certain mods such as *Old Cob* that will fit in that environment, that place will continue to be a parody of real life terms just like the other 7/12 worlds are ( including darkmoor a.k.a Transylvania)

in my opinion i think this new upcoming world should have details that put in the same perspective as the Arizona jungle wher all the creates spawn.

For more ideas please reply
Sweet Ideas! ^^ I had an idea and posted it too, but you'll probably have a hard time finding it.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
A pirate world would be fantastic
Or a death themed world we dont have a lot of those

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Jesse Lifedreamer on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
I think the world is a great idea, but the Sound magic thing seems like it would get boring. What kind of spells could it be other than people covering their ears, and boosting moral. Though I do think you are on the right track with Sound magic, I don't think it would work.
All its spells would be X pip cost, and can do major damage to all players/enemies on the field alike, or it could boost moral, just basically a variety of things but it would all have a backlash or huge mana cost. It was just something i randomly though of when i was bored one day, But basically it is meant for raising certain stats (like, maybe it gives everyone on your team a tower shield, but everyone on enemy team a +90% blade) so its supposed to be used carefully. I guess.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
KieranMoonFlame on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
All its spells would be X pip cost, and can do major damage to all players/enemies on the field alike, or it could boost moral, just basically a variety of things but it would all have a backlash or huge mana cost. It was just something i randomly though of when i was bored one day, But basically it is meant for raising certain stats (like, maybe it gives everyone on your team a tower shield, but everyone on enemy team a +90% blade) so its supposed to be used carefully. I guess.
Ok your right, this would be pretty cool. I'm sorry I doubted you KieranMoonFlame. Another idea is: Ear muffs, to block sound (so basically like a shield). That's all for now, but I really think we should expand on this Sound magic idea.

--
P.S. How the heck do you start a topic?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Jesse Lifedreamer on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Ok your right, this would be pretty cool. I'm sorry I doubted you KieranMoonFlame. Another idea is: Ear muffs, to block sound (so basically like a shield). That's all for now, but I really think we should expand on this Sound magic idea.

--
P.S. How the heck do you start a topic?
Thanks, I know it doesnt sound as good at first, but once i give out details it sounds pretty awesome.

To start a topic just go to the dorms homepage (or anything else in forums) and there should be a button near the top of the page somewhere that says "NEW TOPIC" Hope that helped!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
KieranMoonFlame on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Thanks, I know it doesnt sound as good at first, but once i give out details it sounds pretty awesome.

To start a topic just go to the dorms homepage (or anything else in forums) and there should be a button near the top of the page somewhere that says "NEW TOPIC" Hope that helped!
Thanks, Kieran! Hey 'Dorms' guys brainstorm on sound magic. I'll try to start a topic about it. If I don't, someone else do it.

--

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
I think you should be able to go to worlds from Pirate101, like going to Valencia to help fight the armada. I think Cool Ranch would be perfect for Wizard101. Plus Pirate101 and it's wolds take place in the spiral, so it would make sense.+=

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I think there will be a sun-like world with light spells and spells were their weakness. The monsters would be light crows, light lizards, and other light monsters. Just thinking.

Jack LightGlade, Level 58 , , , , ,
Wolf, Level 14 ,
Jack LightGlade, Level 10 ,
Jack LightGlade, Level 6
Hunter LightGlade, Level 5
Jack LightGlade, Level 4
P.S., I have a lot of characters just because I can.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2015
I think there should be a another world like Dragonspyre, (which is and . You could call it something like Fyretopia. There, you would learn a new school called Libraenius( weakness would be ).

Anyone like my idea

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I think maybe either a tiny or a huge world where everything is either very tiny in comparison to a wizard or very very big!

Grandmaster Grace

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Jesse Lifedreamer on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
Thanks, Kieran! Hey 'Dorms' guys brainstorm on sound magic. I'll try to start a topic about it. If I don't, someone else do it.

--
I've even come up with a few names for the world. The ones I like most, though are Symphonia, and Sanctum City.
I really hope they at least consider the sound magic idea.

Defender
May 02, 2010
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Looks like your ideas have been taken into account into the worlds of Celestia and Avalon. hmmm...

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
we could have a death theme world where we would be fighting spiders and bees and hornets and other giants bugs who have taken over the world in a big jungle to fight the way through hidden doors and long green paths full of leaves and other life forms .. have the flies, spiders and other small insects who have taken over a poison queen for us to have to look for in a bee hive type world where there is lots of path ways and jungle paths to find our way through it to get to the queen .. since all insects have a queen for a master and to follow ...
maybe the world could be called insectia for crazy levels which would we could all join for a blast..

Explorer
May 17, 2009
I would still love to see a world in the clouds. We could fight winged birds or other creatures and would walk on clouds as the ground. Floating castles could be added as dungeons and maybe even offer recipes for craftable floating houses. NPC could include pegasus, seraphs, quetzals, and such. There are a lot of directions KI could go with this and the scenery would be beautiful. They could name the world something like Alto, Cumulous, or Stratus...something like that. I think it would be a wonderful world to explore with many possiblities.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I would love if we had a hu,an world. I say there should be some evil wizards trying to take over the world.Tge bigger bosses should be Morgan's sons and daughters one of each type! I think it would be fun to battle other wizards!!!

Ooh or a space world!!!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
J StormCatcher on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
Looks like your ideas have been taken into account into the worlds of Celestia and Avalon. hmmm...
Indeed, think about how old this topic is. Or forums in general.

I recently came up with idea that I haven't developed futher, but currently I would just say It would be similiar to Spain, perhaps story inspired from the country's history.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Alex fireflower on Feb 24, 2015 wrote:
I would love if we had a hu,an world. I say there should be some evil wizards trying to take over the world.Tge bigger bosses should be Morgan's sons and daughters one of each type! I think it would be fun to battle other wizards!!!

Ooh or a space world!!!
We already have a space world. Its Celestia, and it wasnt too good sadly, also i dont think there'll be any Sons of Morganthe, or Malistare plots. Its a bit to dark even for this game

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
I think you should add a whole entire universe in the spiral with a whole galaxy of those worlds and there would be guardians for each world. There will be 8 worlds.

First World Name: Mertheus
In this world there would be a Fire Guardian. He would have fire particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of wood with a fire orb on top of it.

Second World Name:NusVenea
In this world there would be a Shadow Guardian. He would have dark particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of wood with a shadow orb on top of it.

Third World Name: Dokusrem
In this world there would be a Storm Guardian. He would have lightning particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of wood with a Storm on top of it.

Fourth World Name:ThuisLeoles
In this world there would be a Life Guardian. He would have life particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of wood with a Life Orb on top of it.

Fifth World Name: Peguiris
In this world there would be a Ice Guardian. He would have ice particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of wood with a Ice Orb on top of it.

Sixth World Name: Balencia
In this world there would be a Balance Guardian. He would have balance particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of wood with a Balance Orb on top of it.

Seventh World Name: Cryptios
In this world there would be a Myth Gaurdian. He would have yellow sparkling particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of wood with a Myth Orb on top of it.

Eighth World Name:Plutonuim
In this world there would be a Spiral Guardian. He would have all of the other Guardian's particles surrounding him and would be holding a scepter out of energy with all the Orbs on top of it.

I hope you found this interesting if you want more details reply to me saying More details
I would really appreaciate it if Kingsisle could put This in wizard101
Signing out JamesFirethorn2015

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
I think that there is a world by the name of Polaris. I think this is a world because I believe I might've I heard it in some people talking on a quest. I think it could be the next place where the coven try to make the everwinter. and maybe they learn spells.! or maybe morganthe may still be alive and might've taught them !

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I would like to see a opposite/parallel universe of Wizard City or maybe the Spiral itself. It would have the potential for loads of new content and areas for wizards to explore.

Wizard City itself for example: Where we saw (for the most part) happy and more cheerful times we would now see a dark and eerie version of Wizard City that's under the rule of an evil leader who could maybe be a dark version of Headmaster Ambrose. Maybe call him Shadow of Ambrose?

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
Candy land theme world would be really cool we could fight the candy man and etc.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2013
there could be a Tranyslvania world and as someone else said, a good oppisite world of Wizards would be cool.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Firlan on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
Wow, that's quite a lot, and really good ones in my opinion, BlackIce!

I could imagine a tropic/caribbean/pirate world and an underground/dungeon world.
Pirate101 has all the theme you listed!