Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
I would like to see Polaris, like from Pirate101.

Nicholas Spiritcaster, /

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
Jason Moonshade on Aug 22, 2014 wrote:
So, I've been reading through and I'm seeing a lot of people say they want to see Time Travel. I agree, this would be really cool, but not Time Travel in the way you might think. I think this could actually fit in to the story line. You wouldn't use a machine, but instead, it would be another shadow world. When you go through the spiral door, you find yourself in Ravenwood. You're confused. However, you soon discover that you're not in Ravenwood, you're in a shadow of it. When you walk into each classroom, you are suddenly taken into the past. You begin with Dalia Falmea, and you see her growing up in Weirwood, and you go through an entire storyline helping her; then you leave. And you're back in Ravenwood again. It turns out, the classrooms are the five main areas in this new world. One by one, you go into each classroom and travel into the past. You move on to the Ice Classroom and find yourself in Lydia Greyrose's home, Candyworld. You then go to Halston Balestrom's past in Marleybone, then Professor Wu's in Mooshu, and finally, you discover how Cyrus Drake became so grumpy. Once you've gone through each classroom, you are taken to the final realm: the Death Classroom. You go through Malistaire's entire life: you watch him grow up, you watch him leave his family and meet Sylvia. You watch Sylvia die. You discover the moment when Malistaire became evil, and finally, you face him for the third time. And just as you're about to defeat him, Old Cob comes and rips apart the shadow, and you're sent tumbling into The Shadow Web. Then, the third arc officially begins.
AMAZING!! I was always hoping for a second Wizard City! KI, LOOK AT THIS!

Nicholas SpiritCaster/

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
TylerSkullSword on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
Full idea:

Starting off with new level 108 School spells
Life: Flaming Dryad: 50 damage + 150 healing per pip to one enemy and ally
Death: Blade demon: 750 dmg to all enemies, swap back
Myth: Seven archers: 700-1800 dmg to one enemy, -50% weakness
Storm: lightning storm: 1600-1700 dmg, 100 to all enemies, stun all for 1 round
fire: Lava Lake: 1500 dmg, stun all for 2, -50% attack dmg
Ice: Everwinter: 1200 dmg to all enemies, stun all for 1
Balance: Balancer: 150 dmg of all 7 schools to one enemy, -90% damage, dispel all, stun for 2

new MAIN bad guy: Mildain:
Black dragon with HUGE wings, Black, red, and gold crown, 5 horns, Myth school, commanded morganthe and malistare
new WORLD bad guy: King of the Stars, Astral school, one of the 9 Son Dragons.

World desc: As Krysalis is completed, ambrose sais that all in Wizard City and elsewhere is done, and is going in a Neverending sleep. As ambrose is doing so, You see his eyes go a creepy Black. and you hear from the dragon,
"hahahaha, you did ALL my work ALL this time, just to find you've been TRICKED. Your prefessors are just MY sons! I will DESTROY you and this Spiral! Everything will be MY WAY! HAHAHAHA!
Ambrose disappears as you see the Spiral fall apart. it comes to wizard city when...
Malistare comes from his "heaven" and gives you the spiral key for Ambrokia, home of the Astral Lord, Star. Malistare sais: "We fought against you because we KNEW what was coming! As soon as you killed the only 2 things in the way, ambrose, or rather, Mildain could destroy the spiral, ruining Magic forever."
Ambrokia and the other worlds of the Lords of the Schools are OUTSIDE the spiral, for protection.
"You must kill the 9 sons and Mildain to HAVE MAGIC ONCE AGAIN!!!. I will be working with you, young wizard!
That's how the SECOND part of wizard101 begins
wow thats deep i want it!

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
I think it would be good to have a second story line to follow from low level to high for those of us that are tired of hunting Malistair and then Morganthe.

The Pickwick academy could be the jumping off point of a new story line and we could have a mystery to chase down across the worlds that each of the combatant characters come from, and some of the worlds that are just hinted at in various dialogs in the game.

it could all end with a visit to a special magical realm that is composed of stuff like transparent magical streamers to walk on, glowing, floating orbs that shoot out different colors of magic, and so on. eight or nine worlds in all.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
FunWizzygirl100 on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone
Lately i've had this idea for a world that may be cool. A world with humans!
I mean yes we are probably supposed to be secret, but maybe a world with only humans who believe in magic! Or we could cast a spell that makes us invisible to humans like maybe a elixir! I had a idea like it could be part of storyline for the third arc. Like this human who believes in magic and is sensing trouble and dark things happens in the world and we believe its the doings of the third arc. ( which it is)
Then we help her/him, then at end maybe they could become a wizard and start training! Maybe they could be myth cause they believe all magical things and you know, myth is like school of imagination. But it could be any school really. Just a idea! Let me know what you think! You're welcome to be honest if you don't like it, I myself think it sounds a tad bit crazy. lol
The Once Upon a Time and Once Upon a Wonderland have been a popular series each Fall so far, so maybe this these could tie in somehow. I would love to have outfits that match the characters or to be able to craft them. The series already has many of the evil characters such as wraiths and spectre as Wizard101 has as pets.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
Maybe a land based on Ireland with leprechauns and stuff. I know ethere's Avalon, but I feel like Avalin is a bit different to me. Maybe somewhere based on technology. I realized most of my ideas were taken so... I am all out of ideas...

Elizabeth Goldgem Lvl 34 Death

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I would like to see all of the ravenwood teachers go evil one at a time and we have to stop them. and the teachers in wisteria will help us.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2011
Eliza Goldgem on Sep 6, 2014 wrote:
Maybe a land based on Ireland with leprechauns and stuff. I know ethere's Avalon, but I feel like Avalin is a bit different to me. Maybe somewhere based on technology. I realized most of my ideas were taken so... I am all out of ideas...

Elizabeth Goldgem Lvl 34 Death
Never played Pirate101, have you? In that game, you hear tale of (but never visit) Albion, where foxes, deer, and badgers hail from. They wear kilts, so Scottish, but I'd say it's simply a mix of Celtic cultures.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
How about a world where students have taking over, and kidnapped all professors

Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
FunWizzygirl100 on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Ooh! I love harry potter! I for one am with you on that world!
Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
Freefall33 on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
How about a world where students have taking over, and kidnapped all professors
I would like to see a situation where wizard city was destroyed and high level wizards had to go to wysteria to continue training while also adding other schools there. Would keep things really interesting as many high level wizards would be in wysteria instead training. I'm not sure what schools are there but a school of frost to replace ice and earth for life fire would travel back to dragonspyre for their school and a celestia could be for storm. I think it would go with wizards traveling to worlds specific like how balance does now. That would make it interesting. I would like to see worlds that people like grubb come from as he vowed to return. and what about those blind mice in khrysalis who said that they would be calling on you soon. I would like to see it go down almost like azteca but bartleby warps some wizards away to safety maybe the Big new villain manages to bring the titans back which begin to steal your powers and you have to go to a mystical world to restore your powers kind of like how morganthe did but on nicer terms. There you could learn the spell shadow pip extended which causes causes your yellow and black pips to merge into your school color pips which are stronger. Maybe a world like jupiter where you discover light magic since we already know shadow.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
FunWizzygirl100 on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi everyone
Lately i've had this idea for a world that may be cool. A world with humans!
I mean yes we are probably supposed to be secret, but maybe a world with only humans who believe in magic! Or we could cast a spell that makes us invisible to humans like maybe a elixir! I had a idea like it could be part of storyline for the third arc. Like this human who believes in magic and is sensing trouble and dark things happens in the world and we believe its the doings of the third arc. ( which it is)
Then we help her/him, then at end maybe they could become a wizard and start training! Maybe they could be myth cause they believe all magical things and you know, myth is like school of imagination. But it could be any school really. Just a idea! Let me know what you think! You're welcome to be honest if you don't like it, I myself think it sounds a tad bit crazy. lol
Maybe the human can be in the same school as the character you're playing when they become a wizard!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I really love the idea of a wild west\ gold Rush themed world.

Also a mystejry castle thing would be cool

Blaze rocks

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I am really thrilled, and the amount of platonic sentiment put into the ideas I have just read, are really creative, and thought provoking, such suggested worlds could be GREAT ideas, to expand onto the story line(s) and be fillers, providing more game time fun, and potentially bring closure to some questions, or just outright be fun, worlds to explore.

1. I think it would be really cool, to explore some worlds, and time frame that revolve around the concept of Bartleby's children, a.k.a. The storm tritons, Ice Giants, and Fire dragons. The triad of these three clans that had eager disposition towards each other. If I'm not mistaken the history is explained early in the game. But it would be epic to explore home worlds of each of these creatures, like an Atlantis based world, underwater for tritons home world. Air/sky based citadel's for the ice giants. And some volcanic type, subterranean type world for the dragons? To be allowed to visit each world, and speak with so called, hierarchy leaders of each clan, and investigate why they are all fighting each other, then have to prove yourself and fight each of the clan leaders and minions as bosses potentially, collect answers and bring closure to the feud they all have, just an idea. Make the creatures colossal, gargantuan, just really powerful, and big in appearance to accentuate their fabled characters/personas?

2. I also like the idea, of being able to visit some of the professors home worlds, just really detailed worlds that are school themed to each of them. Sounds like it would be fun, maybe each professors would have some sort of, demons of past they need to put to rest so to speak, or a school vacation trip, to their home world then something takes a turn for the worst, which could give way to a new adventures? And perhaps given you're a fire wizard, and you go to falmea's home world hypothetically, you could learn a new spell, acquire a new pet, or maybe an awesome mount? I mean the possibilities are endless

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
how about a world where we have to go back to the world we came from and fight off magical creatures that want to destroy all non magical beings thinking that the non magical beings are too weak to rule their home world

Community Leader
This thread is almost 6 years old. o.0

I'd like to see something a bit more steampunk. I've always been into that kind of stuff.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Polias & Mirage are new worlds that are coming to the spiral..so far after playing the whole storyline i heard these names mentioned several times Mirage is like a desertworld and Polias is like an ice world. Sense we have a world that gaves you Shadow magic i think there should be a world that gives you Holy or Light Magic

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
i would really like to go to Valencia and Monquista. Those were my favorites in Pirate and I would love them here too! I feel that if Polaris is added then those two need to be added or at least mentioned because they are the other great powers.

Christo Mythspear 100
Zachary Nightvault 100
Liam Wintercaller 48
Noah 26
Arlen Jadesword 4-5

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Somewhere down the road, it would be awesome if the students at ravenwood revolted and took control of wizard city. It would be like a band of rogue students who wanted to delve into more dangerous realms of magic. They kidnap the teachers and each area of wizard city they are in control and it is chaos! just my thoughts that would be cool

Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
I beleve there should be a or holloween based world because i haven't seen a holloween world or area in many games and holloween is coming up soon so the idea struck me, also holloween is one of my favorite holiday.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Well i think the whole flying world thing is a great idea. And you could would have to do some quests to get flying/wind/cloud/sky spells to go places. On that note, it could be a cloud world.
Or maybe there could be a vintage 8 bit world.
Maybe all the home world of the teachers. It would be fun to just play around with where they came from such as Malistare and Professor Drake, and where dworgan came from. then there is the whole battle of three armies with the Tritons, dragons, and Giants.

I was also thinking about what a new story line could be. I would like to see what the wizards home world is. Because when you arrive in Ravenwood you have to stay in dorms so where did you live before that? And a friend from home could write you asking for help saying that something is wrong here and that you should come and investigate. Your school teacher would get the letter and send you home to see what is going on. When you arrive you find your friend in your old neighborhood and it's abandoned. He tells you roughly what happened and that the towns greatest wizards are missing those of which include your parents, your friends parents and a couple others. So you then set out to figure out what exactly happened and then you find that your parents were kidnapped and taken off world to a recently discovered one, say for example a cloud world where wind spirits live and such. Then maybe through this story line you get to see all the home worlds of the teachers.

So just let me know what you guys think of that and if playing that kind of story line would be cool.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
So as i mentioned previously, the whole having to find your parents thing ect. ect.

But what if when you eventually find them, they were just bait to lure you out and the villain uses you and your parents to tear the spiral apart, where bartlby then saves you by sealing you away some where and then you have to create a new character but they are your polar opposite and they go to Pigswick academy (or some other academy, like it could be another version of Wizard city called maybe Mageburg). So if your storm your would become Myth, Fire to Ice, ect. So it would be like an alternate reality or a mirror of the Original Spiral and you would have to go through it, skipping the whole Malistare thing and Morganthe. Your gear and stuff would be carried over of course, but the stats would change to your school if it's school specific.

You would wake up in your dorm room, and immediately think "something is wrong" then as you go to class and the day progresses things just start going wrong and your top of your class so you get sent with a band of students from the other schools who are also top of their class to figure out what is going on. And you eventually find your counterpart (your original character) and release them, then agreeing to help put the spiral back together bit by bit, constantly having to switch between the two characters in the same world to make things happen. The worlds, considering the whole death to the spiral thing are so close together and are on a collision course, enabling your character's counter part to find you and also enabling you to do something in this world to cause something in the other.
You and your counterpart would piece the spiral back together but some worlds got obliterated when the spiral got torn apart, such as wizard city, krokotopia and grizzleheim and some worlds that hadn't been previously mentioned so you then have to help reconstruct.

I would love to know your feedback, if you think this would be cool to play.
Rin

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
What if wizards started disappearing? and someone was taking them for a greater purpose but for some reason they can't take you and you have to figure out where everyone is going. It would be an extremely high level storyline as the headmaster would disappear, and it would only be you and gamma. So there wouldn't be any help from teachers and all you have is Gamma to guide you though it. it would be spread across all the worlds but there wouldn't be anyone there, only the bad guys and they are getting more powerful and harder to beat. You eventually find all the wizards stored in a world out side the Spiral, and to get there you have to get the help from the Tritons, dragons, AND giants considering their worlds would be blocking it from reentering the Spiral and causing unbalance.

The Villain would be the leader of this world who has hard feelings against all the worlds in the spiral and is going to use the combined power of all the wizards and good NPC's to take out the worlds blocking it from reentering the spiral.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I would really like to see a world based off the matrix. Where you go to this really high tech world, like earth but 100 years technologically advanced. You go through this world looking for information about the current story line and then when you think you have completed it, the computers go haywire and you get pulled into a computer matrix and you have to find your way out. It could maybe include influences from other games such as galaga, pacman, donkey kong, and such.

To add to it, since magic and technology dont mix very well, there will be little hints of things going wrong with the computers. Such as you will talk to an NPC and then you leave and hear a spark or a zap and the next time you go to talk to them, they aren't there but there is a little guy running around on the computer screen or something. just little things to hint at a bigger thing. What do they call that? Foreshadowing? yeah foreshadowing the later event of you getting pulled into the computers, where you have to save everyone and get out.

Let me know if you think that would be fun to play, and i will keep coming up with more ideas for storylines!
Rin

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
RavenclawMagic1303 on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
  • Greek
  • Roman
  • Egyptian
  • The Norway World Tree. Where you can choose which realm to go to. Asgard home of the Norse gods... Basicaly ur recreating the world tree electronically
  • Camalot King Aurther's home
  • Wonderland
  • The Celtic world
  • Native American Heavens
  • Basicaly ur making the mythical home of every culture's mythology.
  • Dragons
  • Atlantis
  • Fairytale realm
  • A time -traveling one
  • The Greek Tartaurus, Olympus, THe Underworld ect.
  • And thats about it
Um there already is an Egyptian like world, a medieval world, an underwater world and a Greek mythology type extension thingy to Cyclops lane.