Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi everyone
Lately i've had this idea for a world that may be cool. A world with humans!
I mean yes we are probably supposed to be secret, but maybe a world with only humans who believe in magic! Or we could cast a spell that makes us invisible to humans like maybe a elixir! I had a idea like it could be part of storyline for the third arc. Like this human who believes in magic and is sensing trouble and dark things happens in the world and we believe its the doings of the third arc. ( which it is)
Then we help her/him, then at end maybe they could become a wizard and start training! Maybe they could be myth cause they believe all magical things and you know, myth is like school of imagination. But it could be any school really. Just a idea! Let me know what you think! You're welcome to be honest if you don't like it, I myself think it sounds a tad bit crazy. lol

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Not a bad idea. I don't know how KI would do that though

Level 49 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
So, I've been reading through and I'm seeing a lot of people say they want to see Time Travel. I agree, this would be really cool, but not Time Travel in the way you might think. I think this could actually fit in to the story line. You wouldn't use a machine, but instead, it would be another shadow world. When you go through the spiral door, you find yourself in Ravenwood. You're confused. However, you soon discover that you're not in Ravenwood, you're in a shadow of it. When you walk into each classroom, you are suddenly taken into the past. You begin with Dalia Falmea, and you see her growing up in Weirwood, and you go through an entire storyline helping her; then you leave. And you're back in Ravenwood again. It turns out, the classrooms are the five main areas in this new world. One by one, you go into each classroom and travel into the past. You move on to the Ice Classroom and find yourself in Lydia Greyrose's home, Candyworld. You then go to Halston Balestrom's past in Marleybone, then Professor Wu's in Mooshu, and finally, you discover how Cyrus Drake became so grumpy. Once you've gone through each classroom, you are taken to the final realm: the Death Classroom. You go through Malistaire's entire life: you watch him grow up, you watch him leave his family and meet Sylvia. You watch Sylvia die. You discover the moment when Malistaire became evil, and finally, you face him for the third time. And just as you're about to defeat him, Old Cob comes and rips apart the shadow, and you're sent tumbling into The Shadow Web. Then, the third arc officially begins.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
A Zafaria Part 2 would be amazing. I've heard so many wizards talk about how much they LOVED Zafaria, and it could tie in with the storyline. Apparently, Morganthe was born there. She also seemed to have many friends from there: Belloq, Tse-Tse Snaketail, Kravenly the Hunter, etc. Possibly Old Cob could go there to bring back Mirror Lake, or maybe Belloq could try to get revenge on us. Idk, I think it would cool.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
not the next world but i think that it would be cool if the world before the final world of the third arc is a world based off of the storm house but way bigger called tritonspyre. it would be because in the previous world old cob ran away from you and then he went to tritonspyre home of the storm tritons and took control of them to get them to kill you. in the end there would be a room inside a submarine you go into. there would be a dungeon. you would fight a full fight of minion tritons at first no matter how many people are in the dungeon. the next would be fighting the queen triton. the final fight after that would be the king triton. in the back of the room old cob would say, "you had your chance, but you did not glance. you will now be fightin' with a triton.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
The Atlantis world could never work because of the Atlantean Dungeon......sorry to say.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
gamemaster on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Maybe an under-sea one with with every Storm creature...
or maybe a world like zafaria but only plagued! ooh and then we can put dark fortresses with enemies guarding it! and the fortresses had 8 floors! how about that! and polluted grass and polluted water! and call the world jamaa! Andrew CrowCaster Lvl 42

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Full idea:

Starting off with new level 108 School spells
Life: Flaming Dryad: 50 damage + 150 healing per pip to one enemy and ally
Death: Blade demon: 750 dmg to all enemies, swap back
Myth: Seven archers: 700-1800 dmg to one enemy, -50% weakness
Storm: lightning storm: 1600-1700 dmg, 100 to all enemies, stun all for 1 round
fire: Lava Lake: 1500 dmg, stun all for 2, -50% attack dmg
Ice: Everwinter: 1200 dmg to all enemies, stun all for 1
Balance: Balancer: 150 dmg of all 7 schools to one enemy, -90% damage, dispel all, stun for 2

new MAIN bad guy: Mildain:
Black dragon with HUGE wings, Black, red, and gold crown, 5 horns, Myth school, commanded morganthe and malistare
new WORLD bad guy: King of the Stars, Astral school, one of the 9 Son Dragons.

World desc: As Krysalis is completed, ambrose sais that all in Wizard City and elsewhere is done, and is going in a Neverending sleep. As ambrose is doing so, You see his eyes go a creepy Black. and you hear from the dragon,
"hahahaha, you did ALL my work ALL this time, just to find you've been TRICKED. Your prefessors are just MY sons! I will DESTROY you and this Spiral! Everything will be MY WAY! HAHAHAHA!
Ambrose disappears as you see the Spiral fall apart. it comes to wizard city when...
Malistare comes from his "heaven" and gives you the spiral key for Ambrokia, home of the Astral Lord, Star. Malistare sais: "We fought against you because we KNEW what was coming! As soon as you killed the only 2 things in the way, ambrose, or rather, Mildain could destroy the spiral, ruining Magic forever."
Ambrokia and the other worlds of the Lords of the Schools are OUTSIDE the spiral, for protection.
"You must kill the 9 sons and Mildain to HAVE MAGIC ONCE AGAIN!!!. I will be working with you, young wizard!
That's how the SECOND part of wizard101 begins

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I made a thread a few mins ago when ambrose gets turned into the bad guy and a 100-200 level quest to kill him

Survivor
Jul 01, 2014
  • Greek
  • Roman
  • Egyptian
  • The Norway World Tree. Where you can choose which realm to go to. Asgard home of the Norse gods... Basicaly ur recreating the world tree electronically
  • Camalot King Aurther's home
  • Wonderland
  • The Celtic world
  • Native American Heavens
  • Basicaly ur making the mythical home of every culture's mythology.
  • Dragons
  • Atlantis
  • Fairytale realm
  • A time -traveling one
  • The Greek Tartaurus, Olympus, THe Underworld ect.
  • And thats about it

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I definitely don't have time to read all the replies so if someone already suggested these two, I'm sorry, but what about a sort of world that represents earth in someway, or our imagination of mars in a few decades, with a small population, living off only what they need, and getting attacked by martians.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Hi Everyone

I have an idea for new worlds + a new arc:
Old Cob finds the song of creation that Morganthe wrote in case she forgets it and finds out that he cannot destroy to spiral without the 3 essences of the spiral. The 3 essences of the spiral are located in Mirage, Wierwood, and Ghost WC. To get to ghost WC, the council of light teaches you how to build a unique "time machine" and you need to put it inside Bartlbey to go there. The 2 essence of the spiral are located under Mirage and under Wierwood. The last one is Bartlbey's eye of history(Old Cob travels through time using a shadow powered "time machine" to Ghost WC to get the eye before it lost) So you go to try to stop him from getting the 3 essences, but you fail. You interrupt him during the song of creation and you defeat him and collect the written song of creation and the essences of the spiral and you return them to Merle Ambrose. He keeps the 2 essences and the song of creation in an extremely safe place, and he returns the eye of Bartlbey back. He and Mother Raven Unite and destroy all evil forces in the Spiral They also tell you the true stories of the spiral and the past

Hope you like it

Fred Owlfinder

Nathan Spirithunter

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I think that Hmmmk had a really good idea with the black and white silent film world. I think it would be cool to see that.

I also think there should be a world with fairy tales, even though that is kind of like Avalon. It could include Little Red Riding Hood, Goldy Locks, Prince Charming, etc.

I also think there should be an ice world, because it seems all thaumaturges have is Colossus Boulevard and some parts of Grizzleheim.

Thanks!

-Fallon Redsword, Transcendent Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
What i was thinking was maybe a world in the clouds

Survivor
May 20, 2014
Something I have always wanted is a crossover world, where you do quests for Captain Avery and Boochbeard (From Pirate101) It would be like pirate101 but with more spells and less naval battle. And the story would be something like the cutthroats( the pirate sharks ) would be after you, but someone put them up to it. But it would be someone that hasnt been met before, like a new threat.

Another Idea: a world where all of the main villains you have fought, create some kind of cult where the main story is they are all out to get you, and you have to defeat them all. But, they would be super powered up, like a world unlocked at level 125 or something like that.

Just throwin' these ideas out there in case they are added!
-Blake EmeraldShield

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
Due to the finish of khrysalis they have included the ideas of new world names like mirage and others so mirage would be a world of images but you can't tell who to trust and the enemies would vary cause everything is strange and different.

That or the idea of a desert theme cause in wisteria they had that cat girl in the dorm and the world of mirage can be of her kind and they were mostly balance but also the other schools with scorpions and cactus people everyone can make things sort of interesting in the spiral. And this should play along to the course of the main storyline but during these worlds ki should add some twists and turn between who helps you in the new worlds and make some of your allies your enemies and at the end of all the new worlds old cob and the allies who betrayed you gather and you fight them then after the fight you go against old cob when he is alone.

by Wolf hunter lvl100

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
Also since old cob he introduced 3 new worlds empyrea, Polaris, and mirage Polaris most likely to be released sometime around December which is coming closer and closer every day and empyrea sounding like more of a rome related theme than dragonspyre, dragonspyre being the downfall and empyrea being the height of the roman age, and Polaris world of penguins and polar bears just thinking outloud what kingsisle is probably gonna end up doing so agree and disagree if you like.

by Wolf hunter lvl100

Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
How about a world that takes place in Dragonspyre before the Dragon Titan destroyed it?

Survivor
May 13, 2012
Its not really a new world but, Halstrom Balstrom is building a time machine but he needs your help. Once you get regeants and give it to him, he asks you to test it first. Once you get in something happens with the time machine. It spins faster and faster then teleports away. It brings you to a familiar place, Dragon Spyre. But it looks different. Everything looks new. Then you see malistaire ordering the monsters around. You go back in the time machine and tell halstrom what happened. He tells you to tell Merle Ambrose that the reason they havent seen malistaire is because he went back in time to change the present to his own dream world. Merle Ambrose tells you about an old magic from long before the monsters came to existance. He gives you one spell. Spiral minion. It summons a minion from long ago. Then he sends you to go to back in time again and take something there before it gets lost in the present, the spiral orb. it bring deadly power to the holder. If malistaire got his crumby hand on it he could rule wizard city. this quest is only if you beat the game. new lvls up to 120

Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
How about a Harry Potter theme world. With the chamber of secrets, department of mysteries, Greengotts, ect.!
Brynn Frostblossom

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
Howdy Everyone
i was thinking that empyrea would be great like the minions of morganthe trying to recover something that will bring her to life and that thing is in empyrea and were trying to stop them and we couldnt so the minions raised her from her death and she controls bartleby and grandmother raven wouldn't be nice
Ellie Rosewalker

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
Howdy again guys
İ have thinked and maybe there could be wysteria part 2 eh? Lord Graustark raises lord of the plants fom defeat and team ups then atacks to wysteria and then plant lord takes belladona's body and controls her and she directs us to graustarks tower and attacks us then he explains that the headmistress is controled by the treant and then we go and challange with her or him i dont know. Well the rest you can make kingsisle
legendary pyromancer elie

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
6 wizards on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
How about a Harry Potter theme world. With the chamber of secrets, department of mysteries, Greengotts, ect.!
Brynn Frostblossom
Ooh! I love harry potter! I for one am with you on that world!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I am up for the theme park wolrd i would looove that