Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I think a cool world would be insect-themed. There could be giant beehives, anthills, grass, etc. All of the NPCs could be insects like ants or beetles. The storyline could be that Morganthe's pet spiders are on the loose and are attacking this world, and you are the only one who can stop them. This would be a side world for level 60 wizards.

-Steven Dragonflame Level 84

Survivor
May 09, 2009
how about a world that will be based on thing from another planet
like one eyed or many eyed or random amount of eyes
it would also have an ocean area and everything

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Jack RubyBringer on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
well maybe you can go into a world like a big farm where you talk to chickens and goats for quests.
Did'nt we do that in mooshu, talk to goats, defeat elephants and pigs. Stuff like that.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
There could be this amazing Mirror World, everything would be out of order, good is evil and evil is good. All this would take place in Wizard City. The bosses we faced would be the good guys that help us and the bad guys would be each of the teachers and the leader would be Ambrose. But all of this would be an illusion of Morganthe's doings. Of course all of the ranks would be raised since this is a new world and with it comes new levels.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I didn't mean it like that, I meant that her creatures of death are evil, not death creatures in general, I was actually considering taking up death as my tertiary (third) school of magic. Even over sun, moon & star. Let me correct my sentence, 'She let her evil creatures of death colonize it.' Emphasis on her. Okay?
On another note, what if in Umbra you could find Mallistaire's ghost in Morganthe's house. He was trying to persuade Morganthe to stop, because you'll overpower her. Then Mallistaire reveals a secret. He says: "They'll destroy you, I don't want you getting hurt, you're my only daughter." It would make sense, they're both necromancers, they both want(ed, in Mallistaire's case) to destroy Ravenwood. Then Sylvia will appear next to Mallistaire (both are still ghosts) and turn to you, even though you have taken an invisibility potion (I don't know where or how). She says to you "I can advise you to go now, Mallistaire & I will make sure that even if my daughter takes over the spiral, no-one will die. Only converted into either death creatures or necromancers. But if you wish to follow and battle Morganthe. I do not know whether you are foolish or brave. But my daughter has grown strong, she exists in not one place, but many. Face one of her shadow copies in each world, and defeat her one by one. But spare her life, she is the only true family we have that have not been reborn into another life. We are happy as ghosts, but let our family still exist in the living world. So that they can clear our family's bad name." And then both she and Mallistaire disappear into skulls for Mallistaire, and leaves for Sylvia. I'll finish this in a bit.
Okay, in Wizard City you face her in an add on from Firecat Alley, like Aquila/Cyclops Lane & Crab Alley/Triton Avenue. Except this is just one sigil type thing that leads to a battle with an enemy called 'Wizard Morganthe' that is a fire creature with 750 health, she sounds easy, but she has a cheat, that when you attack her she says "Face my elven burn!" and she casts a zero-pip fire elf to all of your allies. I'll finish in a bit more time.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Okay, in Wizard City you face her in an add on from Firecat Alley, like Aquila/Cyclops Lane & Crab Alley/Triton Avenue. Except this is just one sigil type thing that leads to a battle with an enemy called 'Wizard Morganthe' that is a fire creature with 750 health, she sounds easy, but she has a cheat, that when you attack her she says "Face my elven burn!" and she casts a zero-pip fire elf to all of your allies. I'll finish in a bit more time.
So, after you beat Wizard Morganthe, you go to the Krokosphinx, and find a tomb inside it. Inside the tomb, you face a balance enemy called 'Krok Morganthe', who looks like Morganthe, but with a Krok's head. She has 1,500 health, and every time you attack her she says "Kroks aid me!" and casts a 0-pip Krokotillian to all of your allies. After that, you go to Marleybone, go into Scotland Yard & ask Officer McRuff about Morganthe, he will tell you to go to Regents Square, and go into one of the empty shops. In there you face a storm creature called 'Technician Morganthe', who looks like Morganthe, but with an engineer uniform, who has 2,250 health, and when you attack her, she says "Lightning strikes twice!" and uses a 0-pip Wild Bolt on all of your allies. In Wysteria, you face an enemy with 3,000 health called 'Mythical Morganthe' in the library. If you attack her she says, "I cheat you know!", and casts a 0-pip Cyclops to all of your allies. In GH you face an ice enemy with 3,750 health called 'Heroic Morganthe', and if you attack her she says "Freeze in pain!" and cast a 0-pip stun to all of your allies. In Mooshu, you speak to the Emperor, who speaks of a house in the Village of Sorrow. In there you face a life creature with 4,500 health called 'Spirit Morganthe', that looks like Morganthe, except wearing green robes. When you attack her she says "Monks don't act alone!", and casts a 0-pip Goat Monk on all of your allies. I'll finish these in bit more time.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
they should make a world that s like rainbow what i mean is its created with all kinds of magic schools and its like all the worlds combined

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I would like to see a world over run by technology. It would be cool to see a world of metal streets ands wires everywhere while the monsters are cyborgs. The main problem of this world would be some inventor came up with a super computer called the Main Frame which thought the people of the world were far to ignorant to be in control so the Main Frame wanted to do something about it. The Main Frame created an army of cyborgs and robots who would capture anyone who opposed them striking fear into the townsfolk. When you reach the Main Frame though it will be a huge screen with wires coming from many directions. You would have to fight a bunch of minions and bosses before the Main Frame. After every minion and boss is defeated the Main Frame sends wires to finish the job. When you defeat a wire it would fly back and damage the screen. After a couple of those the Main Frame will transfer it self into a regular sized creature of its former self. When you beat the Main Frame then, the battle will be over. Please reply on my idea!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
To add on to the technology world some dungeons could be on a space ship hurdling out from that world and you must stop it from entering another world. Before you get to the spaceship though you have to get past the bosses and minions in the space station. When you beat the whole dungeon you must turn the ship around and land safely back on the world. I still haven't come up with a name for this world though. Hope I do soon!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
Land of Haunted Grove where they are Witches, Skull cats,Vampires,Spooky castles and Towers, Also we need lots of new pets like Ghosts and Rock candy giants, were beasts, werewolves, Bloody bones, Ravens, sun demons, Phantoms ect... also I like to buy pets with gold instead crowns all the time.
The quest should be medium to hard Level 30 and up. Have lots of rewards and Experience points.
Have some puzzles to solve and lot more egg drops. That is my wish list,

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I think a great world for Wizard101 would be a technology world. I have a whole storyline planned out. The problem should be an inventor created a super computer which controlled everything but followed specific rules. But the super computer saw the people of the world to be ignorant so they took over. The computer's name was the Main Frame. It took over the world capturing anyone who opposed the Main Frame. The Main Frame created armies too. Cyborgs, robots, and metal suits for people who joined the Main Frame. The Main Frame didn't like controlling one world. The Main Frame wanted to control all. The Main Frame created a spaceship (which is going to be a dungeon) and told her best warriors to do the job. When you reach the Main Frame there will be vines everywhere and wires coming out of broken walls. In the center you will see a large screen, the Main Frame. You will have to fight many bosses and minions of the Main Frame. When those are finished, the Main Frame will say, "Weak minions, I guess I have to do this myself!" The Main Frame unplugs a couple of wires and uses them to attack you. When you defeat one, it will fly back and hit the screen. The screen will crack. When you do that enough times the Main Frame will turn itself into a regular sized computer. You must fight the Main Frame one last time.

Please reply on my idea! Thanks.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
I would like a New world after the we defeat the spider lady. This world is wear Merle Ambrose say you need to go to a better school cause you rival the teachers at this school. So there would be seven new world each for another school. In those world you would get to be a regular student and you would get to learn spell etc. Before they new big world threat would come up.

They new sprial threat would a Life wizards (Proving that life wizards are strong). That would add 5 new world to the game. After that All 3 of the Spiral threat would come BACK to life and try to destroy YOU and take over the spiral with an new wizard who is a STORM.

World Theme for The life wizard threat
1.Underground themed
2. Sky Theme you would be able to fly
3.Roman Themed
4. Morden Theme
5.Futureise theme

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
i'm thinking of a world where you go through demensions... one where the bad guys are good and another the good guys are...well...good and also a world where you beat morgathe just to find out her son is attacking skull island...THERES a catch!!! you have to go to a pirate101 world!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Blake ShadowStaff on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I think a great world for Wizard101 would be a technology world. I have a whole storyline planned out. The problem should be an inventor created a super computer which controlled everything but followed specific rules. But the super computer saw the people of the world to be ignorant so they took over. The computer's name was the Main Frame. It took over the world capturing anyone who opposed the Main Frame. The Main Frame created armies too. Cyborgs, robots, and metal suits for people who joined the Main Frame. The Main Frame didn't like controlling one world. The Main Frame wanted to control all. The Main Frame created a spaceship (which is going to be a dungeon) and told her best warriors to do the job. When you reach the Main Frame there will be vines everywhere and wires coming out of broken walls. In the center you will see a large screen, the Main Frame. You will have to fight many bosses and minions of the Main Frame. When those are finished, the Main Frame will say, "Weak minions, I guess I have to do this myself!" The Main Frame unplugs a couple of wires and uses them to attack you. When you defeat one, it will fly back and hit the screen. The screen will crack. When you do that enough times the Main Frame will turn itself into a regular sized computer. You must fight the Main Frame one last time.

Please reply on my idea! Thanks.
hmmm... I think that after you beat the mainframe the wall blows up and you have to fight a computer virus as the final boss there!!! it would be EPIC!!!!!! then you have to go through the teleporter and stop the rocket from getting to its first target; wizard city

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
subject 0 on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
i'm thinking of a world where you go through demensions... one where the bad guys are good and another the good guys are...well...good and also a world where you beat morgathe just to find out her son is attacking skull island...THERES a catch!!! you have to go to a pirate101 world!
Let me stop you there. No! Don't mix pirate101 with wizard101, you would have to go on a pirate account, and I don't have one. Adding Skull Island to wizard101 might work, if it's not the same, I don't know what Aquila was like on pirate, but I think it was slightly different. I like the idea of her son though, but don't make him death, Mallistaire was alright, because he used to be good, Morganthe pushed it, if all 3 of the main evil bosses were death, Necromancers would yell at KI, I was thinking, what if his father was a life wizard, called Dakota. Their son could have been a equilibriumancer at Wysteria, but couldn't learn the spells, & at Ravenwood, he couldn't learn sorcery. He left Ravenwood in bitterness, and blamed the teachers for his problems. Weeks after this, Arther Wethersfield & Malorn Ashthorn have gone missing, Merle tells you to check with Belladonna Crisp at Wysteria, she tells you that Chester & Edna have gone missing as well. It is only then that the heads of the two schools realise that Morganthe's son went to both schools, and might still feel resentful. They send you to find him, and free the teachers from him. They send you to Nelgoto, as it is another magic school, & Blaze (Morganthe's son) wanted to learn magic. But Nelgoto is a school for the strongest of wizards, & Blaze managed to hypnotize them, and rewired their brains to attack you if they see you. For your school spell quest, you have to defeat the Wysteria version of your teacher, free them from the curse, and get your spell. In the final battle, you face Blaze, who discovered that his father came from a powerful bloodline, & his mother was the strongest necromancer to have lived. He has mastery of all schools, is a balance creature. But balance will gain 2 spells, Elemental Prism, which turns 1 balance spell into fire, ice or storm. And Spirit Prism turns balance damage into either myth, life or death damage. This will make the fight easier for sorcerers.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Subject 0, I like where your head is at, but I think that the wall would blow up and the inventor is there. He is standing there as a cyborg. He says "look what the Main Frame did to me. I am immortal! I am not giving this up. And you fight him as the final boss.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
A world, where the war of heroes vs villains rages on. The villainous Storm, Fire and Death are the villains, the heroes are myth, life, and ice. And, in the middle, is one, who is a true hero, who is of the balance class. You walk into the world, on orders from Merle Ambrose. You walk up to a boy, crying, watching the sensless battles. He turns to you, and says, "Oh. I am sorry, am I in your way? I am Regi Legendblade." Then a quest appears, titled "Help the Hero." Reward, like in Celestia, is an auto-level up epx, and 100000 gold. He says "Say, you look strong. Could you help me? I need help stopping this war here." You agree, and start the quest.

The world is called.

Equinoxia, for it's heroes....... and for it's villains.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
How about a world of micro organisms such as E. coli, staph, influenza and the like. The creatures could look like the real thing and in battle, some of them can replicate themselves. This would have to be a world for high level wizards because when you least expect it, the enemy replicates itself 3 times and now you're faced with 4! The treasure cards could be Penny Sillin, Klee Nix, and such!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
hrk33 on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

if you did that the story line would be messed up and you would have to redo alot of the game because the dragons died millions of years ago and they made the so they could fight of the tritons and the tritons made so they could fight the dragons....or something like that

Survivor
May 27, 2012
I think a world that could include famous magicians/characters in history. For example - Cleopatra, Abraham Lincoln, Houdini etc.

Destiny Shadowcaster Level 37

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
i think a arctic place could be cool were you kill penguins and seals etc
or a place that's like a haunted place with witches vampires were-wolfs etc
or maybe a place with fairies
or a place that is bacteria infected and that you have to kill bacteria
of a grasslands area
or a place that you can trade gold for crowns!
or inside a volcano
of a underground place
of maybe a place that is like Mayan or Aztec themed
or a place that's medieval themed
of a sea place
or a place with aliens
place that has politics and you can run for president
or a place has robots
or a place after a nuclear explosion

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
My world ideas are:
Junglai
Futana
Zoopolis
AmusmentPark
Insectis
Indiaie
Polaris
AmericanHeights

Survivor
May 19, 2012
I have two ideas.

Considering that there is now a wait on the next world, and considering the pattern- (Wizard City=Celestia, Krokotopia=Zafaria, Marleybone=Avalon, Azteca=Mooshu), there should be one more world, most likely Morganthe's home court. As the Spider Queen, that would imply, well... spiders. Bugs. A world like that, in my opinion, would be most logical. But that seems a little too predictable.

Perhaps there should be a subterranean world, with the moles we have seen in the gardening aspect of W101, maybe worms? I've seen a couple of suggestions like this. There are also rabbits. And I haven't seen any snakes. Maybe that would come into play.

Then we have a world that I thought of (spontaneously) while reading a steampunk book series, Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan series. In it, there are two factions- the Clankers, machine oriented countries, and then the Darwinists, with genetically mutated and birthed creatures. Perhaps a world with those two, warring factions. With the Clankers as the golems (the closest I have seen to a golem homeworld is Marleybone) with their steam powered machines and then the 'Darwinists' would be some type of race we have rarely seen during our Spiral adventures, that work solely for creating such monsters. It would make a nice side-world, in my opinion. Perhaps the name, Industria, or something of the sort, would work.