Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
If anything i think a new world design should be dragonspyre when the dragon is attacking like you have to go back in time and not when your in the world but like its own world to make things clear but you have to figure why this one person did this thing or something like that and then when your close to completing the end of that world the dragon attacks and sends his army and all the stuff happens like you have to fight some generals and help that one ghost guy in the time area in the real dragonspyre where you go back in time and stuff like that and they make you leave and after your done if you go back its all what DS is now but the headmaster is like oh no and he makes you see if the school is alright for your teacher and they give you like a lvl 98 spell but that's an idea because I've always wanted to see DS when it was a functioning world.
Ryan Shadowhunter lvl 75WIzard

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
nullGood job so far.

Fire- Sunny Day: In the middle of the ring it shows all of Greece. Then you see Helios in his chariot pulling the sun. Once the sun is right in front of the enemy's face it explodes

Life- Furry Vengence: In the ring a forest pops up. There is a clearing right in front of the enemy. On a boulder in the clearing is the nature god. Pan. Pan plays his pipes and all the woodland animals come to him. Then the animals attack the enemy.

Balance- ? I think something with the goddess Athena would be good.

Ice-???????

Myth- Happy Harpies: 3 mountains pop up in front of the enemy. On each of the mountains there is a harpy. The harpies fly down and attack the enemy. To all enemies.

Survivor
May 10, 2012
I know a cool new world! Wait for it... Monquista! We met them in Azteca and ended up making good friends with Ponce de Gibbon. (Even though he attacked you once.) At level 90 Ambrose asks to see you. He tells you that the spider lady is hiding in Monquista somewhere, and that the Queen knows. (By the way we could have fun making this old Monquista were one of the rebel queens was queen!) He asks you to make a alliance with Monquista and find out were Mothgame is hiding. So the Monquista world gate is like a cathedral or church. (To fit the Spanish theme.) A guards welcomes you to Monquista, and you make your way to the palace. A guard asks you for a paper of passage and you gave him the one Ambrose gave you. You go in and the queen accepts your deal. She tell you Ponce de Gibbon got home safely and wants to speak with you. And she tells you there is a war with Mothgame going on and to be careful. Ponce de Gibbon is happy to see you and says: "We shall teach this evil lady a lesson together Brave wizard!" And that's all I have to say really. Hope you like it. Went on for a while there. And this is my first post! Oh and I have some good ideas for , and teacher quest that will take place in Monquista so let me know if you want to hear them.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Well really each world have gotten their school of magic;

Dragonspyre: Fire
Celestia: Storm (and the astral magic of course can´t for get about that can we?)
Krokatopia: Balance
Avalon: Life
Azteca: Life (again)

Mooshu: Life (For the third time!!!!!)
Wizard city: a combiniation of the seven schools
Xibabla (It was kind of a world): Ice
Wintertusk: Ice
Grizzleheim (original): Mixed with all the elemental schools (Ice, Fire, Storm)

But the three school that haven´t gotten the credit they deserve are Death and Myth. In my opinion these two schools should of been the ones that were reconised first but the haven´t. So I think that the world hiding behind that mysterious door is a Greece theamed world as Greece is the birthlpace of mythology, astronomy, and magic. So what I think should happen is that once we are level 100 we should meet up with morganthe in a misterious tomb with traces of very powerful magic and finally duel her, but once you beat her she escapes leading us to find more clues of what she is really doing! Hope you like my ideas and stay awesome

p.s I couldn´t find what magic type Marleybone was... sorry Marleybone and your fans

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
if you could make a monster to infest a world that you made up what would the monster be like. and tell us what the world would be like...would it be a frozen wonderland or a fiery inferno. you can also tell us the main story line and secret wizard101 revelers like malastiare is from your world ill post again to tell you mine

rules for monster.: what species, what main school and maybe second school or even third. health, cheats, rank, (elite allowed), what looks like, if there are different types wat are the others like and then whatever else you want to say about them.
world rules: what school is it based off of, what it looks like, is it hard, (cant be to hard),does it cheat, does it have dungeons, side quests?, how many streets, and whatever you want, optional: main or side world, any revelers, what is it based off of, who or what was born there, what is it called and #1 RULE, use your imagination and have fun

-jack skullbreeze master of fire
" knowledge is power, use it wisely"

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
my ideas:

• a flooded world
  • a mountain based world
  • gobbler world
  • spider world
  • canyon world
  • identical world to wizard city but harder

wildwolf533 level 16

Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
the new world has to be aquila, kings isle has made a bundle for aquia, just like the dino bundle for azteca.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
I think for the next world it should have a "Greece" theme.

For bosses, there could be famous Greek rulers/gods such as:
(1) Zues
(2) Alexander the Great
(3) Archimedes
(4) Medusa

There could also be new schools implemented. Such as a new school for all the Greek gods.

I think that would be pretty cool!

Survivor
May 10, 2011
i dont know WHAT to name it what so ever but there should be a world of dimentions. the main area should be a empty room with doors to the other areas.

AREAS: (in order)

riches world (the shopping area)

elemental world: idk for this yet but... its a start hey the final boss of this area should be a fire elemental, a earth elemental, a water elemental, and a air elemental. ya gotta beat them all at once

light world + dark world:

so... these two worlds are unique.there are scattered portals around where you can choose to be in the light or dark world. some gates may only open in one world.

dream world:
your in a dream, you can travel through dreams and stop nightmares from taking over. you should be able to travel through all the professor's dreams. when the lead nightmare goes to YOUR head, thats when you go to the next world

unknown world:

its a slightly creepy world thats just a empty void with little detail to the areas its self. you cant go in with anyone else. you can fly, space to go high, back to go down. the final boss should be evil you. its luck you gotta hope for when fighting evil you, it coppies everything you do so you gotta hope for a fizzle or two from this one. then, at the end it turns to the lead nightmare, ( a shadow night riding a dark horse)

hope this is a good idea :D

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
okay here's mine 3 monsters 1 helephant foot solider. cheats are heals self when you heal, rank 13 elite schools fire storm death, looks like helephant, drops swords sometimes. 2nd hunting sunbird cheats shield's, rank 12 elite schools fire storm balance, looks like sunbird drops tons of stuff all the time. 3rd roaming warrior, looks like dude in dragoon armor, rank 13, schools fire storm life cheats interrupt, drops a ash spider pet. species human.

world looks like ball of fire from outside and inside is a flaming world with some villages with lava in it and flaming plants and some burning forests and forts surrounded by lava motes. based of off fire school, hard scale 1-10 is 8 cheats a little, 10 streets but not allot of running around and those quests where you either get it or dont. lots of side quests its a side world to, 4 dungeons ( this is the order you do them) 1. the boiling lake 2. emperors throne room. 3. the 5 forts. (the last part of the world) 4 the heart of the volcano. story line there is you get sent there by ambrose to investigate a distress call in a old language and you find out that the evil emperor has captured the god of fire and war and you have to save him and free the world from his army. and the world is called the pyro empire. well thats my world.

" knowledge is power, use it wisely" see you in the spiral

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Maybe an airborne one. Maybe you can fly around in the sky, but enemies are aboard ships like the ones in Pirate101.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I would love a music themed world in the spiral where everything is about music and you have to defeat crazy rockstars, singing mermaids, and haunted pianos.

There should be worlds dedicated to the schools of Moon Star and Sun!! There are no worlds about them and there should be

Survivor
May 12, 2012
I think an ancient Greek and Roman gods theme would be very cool!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
I think it would be great to have a Greek or Roman themed world.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
nullThere should be a void that would let you cross over to pirate101 but you have to defeat a boss to pass through or something like that...and the same with pirate101. Idk about the combat rules but yeah I think its a cool idea. What say you?

Paige Deathhunter Level 46 balance master

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Maybe there is an entire-fire world out there (Dragonspyre had death inhabits), If there is I would name it Infernus.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Well, if the second arc is finished, here are my ideas for the start of the third arc.

There lives a small girl and boy, all lost, in a prison.
Merle Ambrose sent you on a quest to give a letter to one of his friends, the Headmaster of another world you know not of, after giving the letter, you go to explore. You find two children there, and upon feeling sad for them, asked what they had done wrong.
They replied with a sweet voice, saying they had done nothing wrong and the Headmaster had locked them up and took their parents.
Then, you open the gate.
You do not know of this, but they were trapped in there for a reason.
You go back to tell Merle Ambrose, and he gets very upset that you released two people.
Then, upon hearing what they looked like, told you that they were not two little kids, but disguised as little kids.
They were, Morganthe's brother and sister. And now they were trying to kill you and Merle Ambrose, for their fallen sister.
You have to go back, and, upon hearing that they had uncovered the lost city of Atlantis, you go there, following Merle Ambrose's advice.
You have to fight Death Tritons, and Death Lords, Death Sharks, Death Owls, and so on.
Then, at the end, you have to fight the two brother and sister.
When you defeat them, they go back, using a school of magic that is only learnt in Atlantis.

Next World, a Sun World.
Like Dragonspyre, but it is the proper home of fire.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
if you could make your own world and monsters to go in it what would they be like and what would your world be like also. and the reason i think it disappeared last time is because someone reported it even though nothing was wrong with it and it took a long time to write to because my computer kept on messing up so please dont go reporting stuff for no reason unless it deserves to be reported.anyway here are the rules for the monster and the world
monster rules: rank and elite or not, cheats or not, school or schools (up to 3 schools), as many monsters as want, anything else you want.

world rules: school based off of, how many streets, dungeons and if there are any what called and how many, rank 1-10 of how hard world, what looks like, final boss looks like and rank and cheats or not, lots medium little or no side quests, side world or main world, anything else #1 RULE, use your imagination and have fun.

"knowledge is power, use it wisely."

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
How about a sky world. It would be in the sky of corse but the ground would be clouds . You can also defeat giants or birds . Its just a tought.
from,
Destiny Dragonrider leve 24

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Im thinking a work kinda like harry potter. Wizards like us would have turned evil and we would fight them all around a wizard school. Its just a draft.
from ,
Destiny Dragonrider level 24

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I might mention at this point-

Three worlds have been hinted by Kingsisle to be the final world in the Morganthe arc.

Option one: Emperya, The Cloud World.

Option two: Aquila, which is sort of like Emperya, it is The Eagle World.

Option three: Bunaria, the world metioned in Wikipedia, and the level caps (if it is Bunaria) will be 105.

Other worlds have been metioned, but they are not likely canidates.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
KingsIsle should put a new world and at the ending of it you fight the older Morganthe.

And then after you fight the older Morganthe you get a badge called Warlord Of The Spiral.

The things she will drop are:

Boys:

Robe: Morganthe's Wraith Magic Robe

Hat: Morganthe's Wraith Magic Hood

Boots: Morganthe's Wraith Magic Boots

Wand: Morganthe's Deathly Sword

Athame: Morganthe's Unforgivable Athame

Amulet: Morganthe's Fearless Amulet

Mount: Morganthe's Deathfang Sabertooth

Girls:
( Athame, Amulet, Mount and Wand will be the same)

Robe: Morganthe's Deathbringing Smock

Hat: Morganthe's Deathbringing Cap

Boots: Morganthe's Deathbringing Shoes

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
When you log in, a bird is shown as one of those NPC's off to the side. It is from pirate101. I think the next world is Aquila!

Survivor
May 25, 2013