Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Overpowered And not fair to the other schools. You made a Storm/Life hybrid. Healing is Life's thing, and Super powered spells that fizzle a lot are storm's.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
pzrugrat on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
First I want to say that Azteca was my favorite world so far in this game. I loved that it was more challenging, had amazing graphics and often required players to work together in order to complete the quest. Having been done Azteca for a few months now, I was wondering if KingsIsle could give us a "countdown" to the next world? It would give us something to look forward to and keep us connected to the game.
Hint: The new world is coming out in June. That's all I can say.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
We should get a world that's a real life city just like someone else said It would be like New York or L.A.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
I strongly think there should be a vampire themed world being a necromancer and everything it would be pretty cool. Like Dracula has either taken over wizard city or stolen headmaster. Something like that.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
First I want to say that Azteca was my favorite world so far in this game. I loved that it was more challenging, had amazing graphics and often required players to work together in order to complete the quest. Having been done Azteca for a few months now, I was wondering if KingsIsle could give us a "countdown" to the next world? It would give us something to look forward to and keep us connected to the game.
I would say it's a Ice world come in June but not gonna say anymore. Gooday.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
I am no Kingsisle member, but on YouTube, someone said her father knew someone who worked for Kingsisle. She said, the worker told her Dad the next world would be... POLARIS! ( She might have been lying about the Kingsisle Worker-Father thing) I think the next world will be Polaris also. I heard it snows ALL THE TIME there!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
I think either later this year they would countdown to the next world or just release the world in the test realm.

I hope KI would think about this and maybe they would consider you're idea!

~Taylor

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
I really agree there should be more cards that cause more damage.

I was also think about a new world idea maybe like a pet themed world where you become your pet for a while,

but you get xp for you wizard as well. Just a thought. Or maybe a space themed world. It can include mounts like

a robot droid, a hover board, or even a cool alien. And then for pets we could have aliens, planets, stars, and

other things. For houses wizards could have their own planets or stars. And the main goal could be is to save

maybe Gamma from Malistaire.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
dr6g0n on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
There should be a Greek Myth world, and the new spells are Greek Gods/Goddesses:
Life: Demeter
Death: Hades
Myth: Zeus?
Storm: Poseidon
Balance: Hermes?
Fire: Apollo
Ice:Artemis?

Vanessa OwlBreeze, Master Theurgist
i like this idea but i think balance's would be more like athena because it's kind of thr wisdom school and myth would be more like hercules, as he was a god at one point and it seems fitting.Also, zeus seems more like storm although storm lord is similar. otherwise, sounds great :p

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
minecraftcutiegirl... on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I think either later this year they would countdown to the next world or just release the world in the test realm.

I hope KI would think about this and maybe they would consider you're idea!

~Taylor
looking for next world of DARKMOOR and lot people saying polaris doesn't FIT in the storyline Morganthe

one question for Dalia Falmea: was you live homeworld was darkmoor how come did you left your homeworld?
Just Kinda odd Cool Ranch Is In Pirate101 but Mr. Lincolin if your homeworld is cool ranch how come why left cool ranch if don't see you in pirate101 in city cool ranch?

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I am not sure if you have noticed, but Kingsisle have already started making a new world. Go to any world tree or something like that (your house) and you will notice that there will be a blank world. I'm not sure if there has maintenance a lot but there has been.

\Cole Dunerunner Lvl 90 Promethean Sorcerer
Lord of the Falling Sky

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Well, Wizard 101 does not have a Frontier Land something like Cool Ranch in Pirates 101 I love the story line in Cool Ranch and the characters (NPC). That would be my closest guess to a new world coming to Wizard 101.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
No... Just no...

These are ideas are not creative (they all have the same name) and they are pretty weak as well. No spells should ever have similar names. And make them creatures, not just light.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
dr6g0n on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
There should be a Greek Myth world, and the new spells are Greek Gods/Goddesses:
Life: Demeter
Death: Hades
Myth: Zeus?
Storm: Poseidon
Balance: Hermes?
Fire: Apollo
Ice:Artemis?

Vanessa OwlBreeze, Master Theurgist
Isn't Zeus already in the game? (storm lord)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I think that KI should make a new world that is based on the future, for example: Everything is chrome (metallic), flying enemies, and everything is futuristic.

The last boss could be Malistare, Meowiarty, Krokopatra, and the spider lady from Celestia but way stronger. Malistare would be fire, Meowiarty myth, spider lady storm, and Krok could be life.

Anyone that has any ideas please reply and hopefully KI will make this world reality

- Brandon BattleRider, lvl 70 ice

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I think a totally new world shoud be made.There's Dragonspyre, but somthing is missing.In the book
upsairs in the wizard city library, it said in the begining of wizard 101 there were tritons, dragons, and
giants.Ithink there should be sea of the tritons or sky of the giants, or somthing.

James Soulrider lvl. 22 necromancer

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
I don't want new schools, I want new spells!Imean how long has it bean since there was a new spell!
But........ there is 1 more school i would like to be added. The school Ambrose uses, remember
when Ambrose teleported after you defeated malistare's henchmen at the begging of the game,what school symbol was that?That should be a school.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
You know, people ask for new worlds, but i think there may not be enough room on the spiral for
another world.I think ther should be a new spiral, with a new ravenwood, and a new major
villian

please reaspond

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
babysav on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I think that KI should make a new world that is based on the future, for example: Everything is chrome (metallic), flying enemies, and everything is futuristic.

The last boss could be Malistare, Meowiarty, Krokopatra, and the spider lady from Celestia but way stronger. Malistare would be fire, Meowiarty myth, spider lady storm, and Krok could be life.

Anyone that has any ideas please reply and hopefully KI will make this world reality

- Brandon BattleRider, lvl 70 ice
No.. we have discussed about some worlds being Empyrea or Mirage or something.

Historian
May 06, 2009
radplayer5 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
You know, people ask for new worlds, but i think there may not be enough room on the spiral for
another world.I think ther should be a new spiral, with a new ravenwood, and a new major
villian

please reaspond
Oh no. The Spiral is plenty big. Just combine Wizard101 and Pirate101 and the Spiral is enormous and expansive. They're not even done with either of these games and we still have a ton of worlds! We still have to see the mentioned ones and Pirate101 has plenty of growth space. There's no end and there's always a new place to see. An alternate universe is interesting but I don't think we'll get that far (I doubt many are willing to go to a Level 400). The Spiral will continue to grow and we'll see more schools like Pigswick and Dragonspyre Academy, more badies, more activites. And we still wouldn't have seen the whole Spiral! Lol

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I think the world after Azteca should be called: StormCity
and the lvl 98 spell would be:
fire: Budlazer- little boy comes out of a building and starts taking a laser made out of fire and starts blasting huge fire balls at the enemy and burns them until the round ends.

I will continue with the rest of them next weekend! bye!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2012
My idea is have a world called Hiveland. It would be a world of insects like ants and mantises (i don't know the plural of that) It would have a tyrannical overlord being the queen bee who is in the bee hive which you can see over the hills. Your wizard would lead a revolution against the bees, overthrow the queen bee and start your own magic school there. It would consist of hybrid schools. When you get there, it would ask you what your secondary school is, and then you would be given new free school spells. These would be the hybrid schools.

Life-Myth: Age
Life-Death: Ghost
Life-Fire: Hearth
Life-Ice: Flake
Life-Storm: Gust
Myth-Death: Prophecy
Myth-Fire: Forge
Myth-Ice: Prime
Myth-Storm: Chaos
Death-Fire: Rage
Death-Ice: Freeze
Death-Storm: Plague
Fire-Ice: Blast
Fire-Storm: Spark
Ice-Storm: Hail

Balance would be just by itself.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
No.. we have discussed about some worlds being Empyrea or Mirage or something.
I think we should make a world of the undead, like, vampires, ghosts, skeletons, zombies, and other stuff.

Brianna Sparkleblade, Level 87 Fire

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Doesn't Beatrice Wildwind speak of her world, Weirwood? For some reason, I picture it looking like Avalon. And Nalia Dunestrider says she is of the world Mirage, which I would look too much like Krokotopia. And then Empyria? And Yoga? Wysteria, being fairly new, may be a mega hint to worlds coming up.

Marissa BattleFlame
Seraph Queen