Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
This isnt anything about grizzleheim. You should have posted this in Dorm Rooms (game ideas) but its ok I dont know what comes after azteca... Morganthe is still on the loose so...

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Hmm thinking about it. *WYSTERIA*it always pops in my head,the fairy girl has weirwood so maybe it is? i dont know maybe it is
|Every School is BEST in its own ways|

Anna Fire Tail

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Yeah, sorry about that... I didnt choose that topic... I don't know how to.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I say another world much like Wintertusk except it'll be
Story line, because after you defeat Mika Skarka the guy says
something about Polaris being in the spiral somewhere! :)
Valkoor GoldSong - level 60 myth wizard

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Ancient Greece or the Olympics would be so cool!!!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
All this game needs is a world full of cows. And I am not being sarcastic. :P

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I would say a world full of romans and greeks as the theme,or a world based on Texses with cow boys there could be a part called ghost town

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I think the new world should have mythical creatures we have seen places that were cold, places that were wet, trees that were on fire, elf villages with brush and trees it would be nice to introduce players into a sort of Alice in wonderland place where wizards shrink when going into fights idk something different.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Ooohh. I like that idea. Since it's a city, I think it should be Wizard City in the future ( You time travel ) and it's in ruins.

-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Just to give you a hint, dont expect the new world at least before May. If you observe, each world release have a 6 month space in between.

Just to let you know ;)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
CanaryCass on Mar 9, 2013 wrote:
The first two already exist, the world of Celestia.
Read the date. In 2008 Celestia probably didn't exist.

My world idea is like maybe a Twilight sort of thing without the inappropriate things.
Bye!!
Abigail Dragondreamer

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
i think the idea is good, besides the name. There already is a wyzteria, and a wizard city. why throw another wizard in the name? Heck, i would even like an entire world forged by morganthe called morganthe land or morgan world! Mabye it could be where you finaly defeat her. Not as gamma.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
One of the next worlds will be Hairbandia - a world where we will help burned-out 70's and 80's hair-metal types find their tour bus while protecting them from zombie groupies.
Squire Billy, Page Jimmy and others from all around the spiral could also make appearances.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I like the idea, and I agree. To many w's.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
mathew6290 on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
I think the level 100 world after Azteca should be called Wizardtopolis. It can be kind of like a city. I think a lot of the level 90 wizards are getting bored of wizard101 because there is no level 100 increase. Reply on how u think this would be a good world name.
u need to thing that thru. u just pored the work on a handfull of wizards

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I kind of want to go into Barkingham Palace in Marleybone. I was a little disappointed when I found out I couldn't go there. Make it an area please! Joesph Boomfountain Level 45 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
How about also some sort of portal in Nightside that leads to an alternate universe where Malistare asks you to join the Woodraven School of Magical Arts to stop evil wizard Merle Ambrose? Where there are the same worlds, but the bad guys are good and the good guys are bad. Except for the teachers. Dworgyn is Life, Falmea is Ice, Greyrose is Fire, Wu is Death, Balestrom is Myth, and Cyrus is Storm. Malistare is the Headmaster, while Ambrose is the ex employee. I'm thinking that might be cool. Of Course Alahazred would still be Balance because it has no opposite. Or maybe we could go to a world that is based off of The Wizard of Oz and some people in the forest area can be lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
i think there should be a world where morganthe is leader and the world has bats and spiders all over it the monsters you have to kill would have 50000 life morganthe would have 1000000 life the world would be called gormana

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
OMG blossom! lol! i totally agree!!

Emma Emaraldsword
Level 33 conjurer
order of the fang

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I was thinking about a shadow weaver world. This planet you will have to defeat morganthe.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think a good world would be sort of like a Harry Potter themed world since we are wizards and all, sort of like a fan made world.