Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I think that a world where there's advanced technology, but the tech has started running rampant, and is causing all sorts of destruction. Also, I think if would be cool if the people there don't understand magic. It would be really fun to see their reactions. As for a name, I think Cybria would be fitting. I came up with the name based off of the word "cyborg". Does anyone else think this would be incredibly epic?

Kane D.
Wizard

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
How about a Tim Burton-ish world. The sky will have a cloudy grey overcast with an occasional crow flying by. Everything would be in black and white with some grey, And Scarecrows, ghosts, and other scary things would be the main inhabitance. It could also have some classic horror characters. Everything (including you and your pet) would be in black and white. The world itself would be like a creepy small town.

Signed,
Blake Dragonflame, Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
blakechu27 on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:
How about a world full of mountains and volcanos. The air would be thick with ash and smoke and the world itself would be full of lava rivers and craters. The main antagonist of the world would be Kol Shadowsong who became the new leader of the Coven. He changed their intentions and they are no longer interested in awakening the Giant titan. Their new goal is to find and take over a fabled dragon's nest that's holding the last Dragon titans from the titan war. the world itself is full of sunbirds and helephants along with other powerful monsters. Kol Shadowsong has a newer design to, the blue on his robe is replaced with orange and he is much more powerful. You get invited to the world by the immortals who want you to face Hephaestus Dragonfire an immortal bird that is . You have to wait until after you defeat Kol to face him and he will be at the top of a volcano and will drop amazing loot.

Signed,
Blake Thunderhorn & Blake Dragonflame level 31 and 5 Pyromancers
You first discover this world when Falmea tells you drop your research and go to the fire school. She tells you how Cyrus Drake has been going on about how well you did in the immortal games and tells you that a powerful bird who made the immortals' weapons, Hephaestus Dragonflame is issuing a challenge. Once you get there you are welcomed by draconians who worship Hephaestus. They say a bunch of Ravens are destroying historical and religious monuments in search for a fabled dragon's nest. After defeating the Coven you can challenge him. The Draconians tell you that you can find an entrance sigil to his "lair" at the base of a volcano. After defeating the many challenges in the volcano you finally get to meet him, he is slender with a white robe with a red base, a large flaming hammer and sort of resembles that of a red tail hawk. He is a Wizard. For cheats he will cast a smokescreen every time you place a trap on him.

Signed,
Blake Dragonflame Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
How about a world that the Armada is trying to take over? Professor Balestrom wants to learn about the clock work creatures and sends you to a small island inhabited by pelicans that is being token over by the Armada. Upon arrival you find out they are trying to learn magic. the basic armada soldiers are , the higher officers are either , , or and you run into Kane who is . He escapes heads back to Valencia. The matter gets even worse when you find out that the Armada caught a storm titian and are trying to learn storm magic. You get a spell at the end of the of that world Clockwork arsonist for, Mechanical medic for, Rooke's ghost for, Living gears for, Valencian marines for, Valencian tundra for , and summon Armada soldier for.

Signed,
Blake Dragonflame, Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
How about a world past the very edge of the spiral. Past the spiral is nothing but a seemingly empty void so that world would have a view of the whole spiral off in the distance and an endless void on all other sides. the world is falling apart from being severed from the fabric of the spiral. It could be home to weird and unique creatures and it would be so alien and weird it is almost scary. It could even be the Broken Shores Old Cob talked about. It would be so ancient that it would have creatures that existed before the spiral. Merle Ambrose didn't even know it existed and Grandmother Raven only thought it was a myth. the creatures their are magic and look completely different from anything that could exist in the spiral. Old Cob mocks you about how little you know about the spiral and that this is just the beginning and that this world predates the titans, the wheel and the flame, and that you should be honored just to know about this place. He also says that this is not the spiral but the start of a new galaxy his home.

Signed,
Blake Dragonflame pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
Will there ever be a world of fairies and elves, like something out of midnight summers eve?
How about hobbits and elves and trolls and all things lord of the rings?
We have fantasy how about some sci fi worlds or futuristic?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
What about the places Nalia Dunestrider and Beatrice Wildwind?

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
apprenticepeter on Aug 16, 2008 wrote:
My crystal ball say there is a dismension where the battle of the tritons still goes on. :D :D :D
wow great idea that would be interesting to play into plus it brings old schools of magic from the past we may be able to learn great thought! _Timothy FireHeart_

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
After defeating Malistare the second time, a dark magic wizard should appear passing through you spreading the undead all around your feet, legs and body hearing screams of pain and aguish. your skin begins to turn black as the night air giving you the dark past bosses powers. No need to forge ahead as the night lightens to see in a mirror your horrors of black past. Your dark side has the opposite powers as your good side. Balance becomes unfit to walk so it must ride. Heat shots ice, storm must myth, and life is killed by death, visa versa. This world is called " Black past, most valuable postion". its covered by past enemies that are twice that they once were. Cipactli now deals life , ....

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
bigchad41 on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
After defeating Malistare the second time, a dark magic wizard should appear passing through you spreading the undead all around your feet, legs and body hearing screams of pain and aguish. your skin begins to turn black as the night air giving you the dark past bosses powers. No need to forge ahead as the night lightens to see in a mirror your horrors of black past. Your dark side has the opposite powers as your good side. Balance becomes unfit to walk so it must ride. Heat shots ice, storm must myth, and life is killed by death, visa versa. This world is called " Black past, most valuable postion". its covered by past enemies that are twice that they once were. Cipactli now deals life , ....
Pretty spooky and amazing idea

Alexandra PearlBlossom Level 65

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
I think there should be some type of a underwater wonder land! Whose power been taken from. [ Just Like Celestia ] This place could be full of underwater animals. And the quest could be from Mermaids not dogs plz. -.- . And maybe some type of Beach-Type/Ocean Place. We dive into water to do quest SOMETIMES. And it would look so Amazing! Just maybe and just maybe looking like a amazing sunset beach over the ocean. So how about that?

From,
Fiona Fairy Song ( Level 59 )
Your Life Wiz

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
I think an expansion on wysteria would be nice. I have always felt that world to be very small and insignificant. I got through it in about a week. With how much I play every day! That's not that long. Just a suggestion. Thx
Gavin Ghostweaver, level 75 conjurer

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
I personally think that we could go to Skull Island or some place from Pirate101 that is not in Wizard101? Just a thought.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2013
Could we have a world based on Alaska? It could have a sunset time of day, with mist (or a light fog) and the area would be a forest, very dense, similar to Grizzleheim, perhaps, with birds, raccoons, bears, and the other inhabitants that live in the area, some areas could be like forest, or a tundra.

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
People might say "There's already a knight-themed world!" but hear me out here. There weren't just English knights, which I'm assuming Avalon is based off of (tell me if I'm wrong; I know about the legend of Excalibur and all that). Maybe...

Another world based off of another countries knight/cavalry history. I'd like something that isn't Marleybone or Avalon themed, but possibly something... cavalry related. It would be pretty cool to have armored horses that we can ride into battle all over the Spiral! Maybe even the Swords of Grunwald as an endworld item?

Also: A world based on dreams.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
I think there is a world called: Axelatius

It would have a nightime setting.

Species/Civillizations: Deer knights, muskrats, tigers, and humans
When you beat the third dungeon: A trainer will appear that teaches reflection magic, a new aura that takes the spell depending on the aura like Blade Reflect, Ward Reflect, or Attack Reflect. It would cause you to use the spell on yourself or the attack on them. It would be two training points. There would be one for your school free.
Shadow magic is reflected.
Instead of Zeke, his sidekick Keke and his wife Sally are there. Same jobs.

Hope you like my idea and always find me in Greyrose Realm

Colin Legendsmith

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

do not do real life ones to majicail like dino land they did that that is my favrite

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I love those ideas! My favorite is the underwater one. I mean, there is a house like that. Anyway so my idea is kinda girly but maybe like one that is pink and purple with unicorns, bunnies, stuff like that ya know? or maybe like a western one with cowboys and horses.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2014
How about cross some of the Pirate101 worlds over with the Wizard101 worlds?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
I like the Idea on Atlantis; Mermaids, Neptune, The Squids, Octopus, City under a Magical Dome.
The Dome is losing its Magic and a Cry of Help reaches the Storm Professor and alert us. All the Schools comes into play and the Professors aids the Wizards in and around the Dome.
Finally we discover the reason the Dome is losing its Power. A Mad Evil person that wanted to be Neptune's wife and he didn't take to her that well and it has scorn her into Evil, of the Likes we all have never seen.
The Cure is to Break her down till she relents, but an even more sinister Plots is behind the Works. The Devil's Son who is trying to Win the Powers of Atlantis and has allot of folks doing Evil things.
Wizards starts a Fight and has 4 Golden Pips; Boss has 6 pips. Minions 4 Pips. The Battle begins outside the Dome and the Final Fight is in the Center and the Heart of Atlantis.
Wizards gains More Powerful Spells unlike anything we have ever Seen:
Storm get a Storm Spell of the Neptune which shoots out 1500 ~ 5000 Hits, Minus Blade of 85%, Bonus Blades to Storm and Power ring of 65% Bonus.

Ice gets a Spell that is Multi Hits, 2500~5500 Hits, Stuns all, even those Boss's gets stun, 80% Blade for ICE, Elemental Shields at 65%, Power ring of 85%
Fire gets a Multi hit spell that puts out 5000~7500 Hits, All the Blades and Shields are melted away, gets a Bonus Blade 85% and Pierce 50%

Myth gets one heck of a Spell that does 5500 ~ 7500 Hits, 80% Blade, Power ring 85% Boost and gets shields according to the Evil on other side.

Death gets one to hit 7500 and heals all the good guys plus the Fights is on each Enemy, gets Blade 85% and pierce 55% and shields applies to Everyone.

Life gets a 8500 Multi Hit, Boost Life Aura Ring to Boost Healing for 8 rounds and gets 6 golden pips.

Balance get one to hit 8500, Unbalance if Balance player is on Evil side, other wised a -75 on any attacks to all on opposite, Boost Wizard Wand Power +40% for 4 rounds and is Shield base on the Evil side.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
I think there should be a space themed world, maybe there could be references to Star Wars, Star Trek, or something else space based?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I think I have come up with a really cool idea for a new wizard101 world. Enjoy:

Morganthe has corrupted Wizard City! It is no longer a place of sunny rainbows and bright peachy skies, but of sorrow and fear. The teachers have all been but under a spell, and only you can help them! You must save the ravenwood teachers with the help of the few remaining wizard city citizens, dueling Diego, lady oriel, penny dreadful, bazaar dude, and as your wisest mentor, Gamma. Gamma knows the way to save the teachers, before they destroy everything. I haven't quite thought it all through, but I think I want it to end by you defeating all the teachers one by one in a large dungeon, and ending with Headmaster Ambrose! Morganthe put him in a trance, and told him to defeat you. Once you defeat him, Morganthe talks about how she "would've been able to do it " if it hadn't been for us. Wizard city returns to normal and everything turns as peachy as usual.

I hope you liked my idea. If you didn't, you should know I made it up as I went along.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
How about an underdeveloped world where you have to go into it and show them how to magic and then show them how to control it.

Monsters there could range from:
Unintelligent Brute to Brainless Citizen

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Wizard101 guy on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
I think I have come up with a really cool idea for a new wizard101 world. Enjoy:

Morganthe has corrupted Wizard City! It is no longer a place of sunny rainbows and bright peachy skies, but of sorrow and fear. The teachers have all been but under a spell, and only you can help them! You must save the ravenwood teachers with the help of the few remaining wizard city citizens, dueling Diego, lady oriel, penny dreadful, bazaar dude, and as your wisest mentor, Gamma. Gamma knows the way to save the teachers, before they destroy everything. I haven't quite thought it all through, but I think I want it to end by you defeating all the teachers one by one in a large dungeon, and ending with Headmaster Ambrose! Morganthe put him in a trance, and told him to defeat you. Once you defeat him, Morganthe talks about how she "would've been able to do it " if it hadn't been for us. Wizard city returns to normal and everything turns as peachy as usual.

I hope you liked my idea. If you didn't, you should know I made it up as I went along.
i like your idea

Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
I think their should be a jungle themed world with monkeys, birds, reptiles, and bugs