Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Ambrose "kidnapped" me from Earth to help with his troubles - now it's about time I get back to Earth, maybe time has passed differently and now it's 50,000 years in the future - Mars is inhabited too. Then maybe on my return some crazy witch follows me and you know she starts to wreck havoc on Earth lolz

So new maps on Earth & Mars (some cool Marsian wizards) maybe actual places on Earth not inventions, some scary places.

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
I think Mirage is a new world we haven't seen yet on the Spiral..... Well, it was referred back when I was questing through Wysteria, and an in-game character mentioned Mirage(I can't remember her name), but I'd like to see it. I imagine that it's surrounded by a desert and there's a whole palace and everything!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
I think the new world is gonna be polaris! Cause if you look up the Def its a Star
And stars carry light! And we just got done with a shadow world so will their be a light world?
Following with a light school to defeat Shadow?! My Campaign idea would be Saving polaris
from Old Cobs minions At The end he says Flee my minions to the worlds of mirage,polaris,empyrea.
and they would be trying to carry over the shadow to the light world so that they can take over the world.

That is my idea

Sean ThunderStalker - 100

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I must have already replied to this about a 100 times, since it's an interesting thread and it's been around since 08' (6 years guys! ^-^) but here's what I think:
A while ago I got a map of the spiral. The map had your standard worlds, but it also featured a world called Polaris.

So number 1. Polaris

Also, in Wysteria, the cat you fight says she's from Mirage. Mirage sounds interesting and I've heard it quoted in some other worlds too so,

2. Mirage

And then there's the world that the gobblers came from. In Colossus Blvd, it says they moved there due to witches or something. So maybe KI could expand on that world.

3. Unknown Gobbler World
So, yeah. That's what I think's gonna happen.

Bailey Skullvault, Legendary Pyro

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I think there is gonna be a light world with brand new light spells and darkness monsters that are trying to conquer the world. I think its gonna be called Flamenica.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2014
I think there sould be special worlds were only a certian type can go into.there would be a world for each type.It sould also be set up like grizlehiem were you get to see the world at at like level 5 and come back at level 40.I also think that it sould look all swirly and stuff so you cant see anything and the enimemys sould and be swirly type.

A swirly type would be a monster of all types. its symbol would look like this.You would get really rare drops cuase the swirlys would have 30,000 heath.ust spit balling.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2014
I am going to post ideas of the top of my head so I am sorry if someone has posted them

Haley Silverfist level 21

• the one world that Bartleby had always tried to hide, every possible villian you con imagine lived there once all going on with the same deadly plan... Bartleby had managed to keep the world private but some people had escaped and tried to carry on the plan such as Malistare but Bartleby lets it slip to Ambrose because the world has become to strong for him because of a new villian called the enchantress... and that right there could easily be the third story on wizard101 your character would of course save the day
  • this world would be called Unicornia it would be the land of the unicorns

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
I forgot, reagents found there are the objects such as black coal, and astral shards.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2014
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
I wouldn't stand for the fourth world idea.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2013
How about this one -By Chris Wyrmstalker Level 49

______________________________________________________________________________________

This world's name is Burrowa. It is based on this villian "Ostrepis Loremaster", the Loremaster's evil twin. He is trying to collect every exotic spell in every world, like his twin sister. But this one is full of balance spells even the Loremaster can't master! He sets out to master them all. Along the way he finds a few elemental spells and two spiritual spells. They are: Mistwader 2,100 Damage +900 over 3 rounds, Ember Eruption 1,250 Damage and stun +300 over 2 rounds, Twist Fang 500 Damage +700over 2 rounds, Cold Eye doing 200Damage, 300 Damage, and +200 over 2 rounds, and Spiked! doing 300+700 Damage and a -10% weakness on the enemy, and a Fortify on yourself. At the end, in the area called "Tyistorn's Cemetary". You actually have face Tyistorn, he won't allow you access into the cemetary until you beat him.
You'll find it is a dungeon taking somewhere around 3 hours. The first boss is "Clikity Clac". He is a boss.
He has a remarkable AI, and he will target the Hammer first. Not like the other bosses attacking the nails.
The second is "Aweporc Lainglass",an boss. His only moves are satyr,frost giant,storm lord, and iceblade. He gets 2 pips each round. The third is "Dorsehor Sye",a boss. He will spam tempest, medusa, and basilisk, stormblade and mythblade in that order. The next boss is optional. If you defeat him, he won't be "Ostrepis Loremaster's" minion with the first boss. He is "Awes Omenestop", a boss. He knows all storm spells and all life spells as well. He will crush you, is his cheat, doing a 1000 Damage wand attack. The last boss is "Ostrepis Loremaster". A boss. His minion(s) is(are) Awes Omenestop (If you didn't defeat him) and Clikity Clac. He knows any train point spell and every spell. He will say "I will avenge my sister!" but only if you defeated the Loremaster. It is for a blade.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I have a side world in mind, kinda like Wysteria. It will bevery challenging. This world will be just like wizard city, except it will be the opposite. No blue skies, no happy faces. The mobs will be the npcs; while, the all the npcs from before will be the enemies. In this world you'd have to defeat evil Merle Ambrose, by first defeating all 7 school teachers, which will drop the best armor for their own respected school. I.e
Myth robes

+500 health
+125% critical
+80% universal block
+20% myth damage
+10% universal resistance
+20% myth resistance
+10% armor piercing
+50% stun resistance
+1 power pip

They would be cheating bosses. Once you defeated them, you fight gamma, who is also a cheating boss, he drops op athames and rings for each school. then when you defeat him, you fight Merle Ambrose. And this is how i picture the fight going:
Merle Amrose has 50,000 health, and 30 resist to all schools. Has Mastery of all schools.

1) Every round Merle Ambrose casts a global spell that will last for four ronds, and depending on what school the bubble is, is what spell you can cast on him. I.e if its a fire bubble, and you cast an ice spell on him, he will hit you with a 0 pip version of the spell you hit him with.

2)If you cast a shadow spell, Merle Ambrose will cast a modified version on supernova which will destroy the shadow transformation dealing 1000 damage, if hit with a shadow spell, Merle Ambrose will cast Scald dealing 3000 damage over 3 rounds.

3)If you put a trap on Merle Ambrose, he will destroy it and cast earthquake dealing 800 damage.

4)If you cast a ward, Merle Ambrose will cast Orthrus dealing 150 damage and 1200 damage.

If you defeat him, you will get super op wands:
MYTH VERSION

+300 Health
+40% myth damage
+30% myth resistance
150% critical
150% block
10% piercing
may cast Earthquake( dealing 685-825 damage)
may cast mythblade
may cast stun (for two rounds)
+1 power pip.

And there will be different versions for all the schools.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
A death world located off of the hunted cave

Survivor
Dec 10, 2013
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Devin HexCaster on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
I do like the idea of a world similar to popular horror movies and novels like "Frankenstein" and "Dracula"... Even the "Wolfman"!

The world would be called "Darkland". And it would have Vampire and Death-Class Wildclaws for mobs. The world itself would almost look similar to the Haunted Cave but more renaissance/Victorian.

The plot for it is that Darkland wants to cast a curse upon the Spiral to make the citizens become Undead like the residents of Darkland and there is an NPC who helps you (looks something like the Dragonspyre Wizards) named "Edwin Von Helsing" to stop "Count Vladikus Nightwing" who is a more Human version of the Summoned Vampire. Once you reach "Nightwing Castle" you get to fight Von Monster Minions (Storm-Class) and come across the Boogeyman! (Death-Class and looks like a Forest Lord) Once you defeat the Boogeyman, he gives you a key to the Vampire Chambers where you fight Vampire Minions (Death) and eventually get to fight Count Vladikus Nightwing (Death)

Hopefully, something like this will spring to life eventually If not, it's all good. I have more ideas for different things.
Okay, so I gave my last idea some thought, and I actually came up with little alterations (If I still can that is, if not, it's cool)

I created a creature enemy called the "Goth Cat". The Goth Cat are female, marleybonian black cats with dark purple/black t-shirts with the Death School emblem on them, and a fishnet shirt under it. They also wear shiny pants and tall boots. They could be the residents of Darkland (I was planning to change the name soon anyway, like Vampyrum). There are only 3 types of Goth Cats.

1. Goth Cat - - Elite
2. Black Cat -
3. Vampyrum Gothic -

I'm still keeping the plot of Darkland/Vampyrum and wanted to change Vladikus into a regular Vampire but more regal than the others. There will also be a female Vampire named Countess Bathory Nightwing

Countess Bathory Nightwing - - Elite/Boss (Alongside Vladikus Nightwing)

Again, if you don't want to change them, that's cool.

Devin HexCaster - Level 88 and mistress of comedy :P

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Sean ThunderStalke... on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
I think the new world is gonna be polaris! Cause if you look up the Def its a Star
And stars carry light! And we just got done with a shadow world so will their be a light world?
Following with a light school to defeat Shadow?! My Campaign idea would be Saving polaris
from Old Cobs minions At The end he says Flee my minions to the worlds of mirage,polaris,empyrea.
and they would be trying to carry over the shadow to the light world so that they can take over the world.

That is my idea

I like the way you think bro, but in all I think a light world is highly impossible. In most cases Darkness can't shatter light. The force of light is too great for Dark to withstand. So how would the light world be conquered. If Darkness can not enter it. Unless of course someone with a light heart turns evil or the light in the world dies out and withers. Hehe. Now I think allot of people believe Polaris will be the next world, but I don't see it. For instance they have mentioned Polaris in Wizard101 since Celestia. It's even mentioned in Pirate101. I think Polaris is just a world that will be referred to. Not actually programmed in. But I do like the Idea of a rotting Light World consumed by Darkness.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
The Mirror World. Think of it. Ambrose calls you into his office for startling news. Someone delivered a mirror to him, but it is shrouded in dark magic. So he calls for aid to dispatch it. Only he gets pulled in by his reflection and his reflection steps out of the mirror. Evil Ambrose then he would shatter the mirror and have you placed under arrest. After escaping you would discover that it is a shadowmancer thought to have been long dead. the one who invented shadow magic. Then you would have to find a way to reforge the mirror and step into the reflectioned world of WC. And find Merle once you save him get out of the mirror too confront this Shadowmancer. Sadly he would use his Shadow Magic to twist the mirror into a new world of the spiral. And this would start the next world tracking down a Shadowmancer. Along the way you would meet Old Cob and he would agree to help you. Lending some of his minions as you go along. And the rest of the story can be made up by you.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Romenoak. A world that once held an empire over all of the spiral, but what happened to it? all of the its citizens just disappeared of coarse this was hundreds of years ago and hasn't really been important. Still, why? how? every detail is a mystery but of course thee are theories. Some say it was a great fire others say it was war, but one theory intrigues even Merle Ambrose shadow magic! Is that theory correct? there is only one way to find out!

Blake ThunderHorn pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Bad dreams... we have all had them nightmares impossible scary things that could never be real, or that's what you think. Cyrus Drake believes they might exist in the outer limits of the spiral, but whats even worst is that an evil wizard is trying to use the them for his own sinister purposes so you must venture into your worst nightmares. From ghosts, to the dark, to hights hold on tight 'cause wizard101s about to get freaky!

Blake Burch pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
Ever thought about the beauty of chaos? One man has and used his inspiration to create a world of confusion and discord. Imagine it, a world with bright green grass and even brighter pink skies and literal houses of cards. Just imagine this as a future world it could have this chaos maker playing tricks on you and like Q from star trek. I'd imagine him wearing a brown suit and brown top hat black spiky hair and swiftshadow wings. This could also be a good chance for new gear and cards. first would be the chaos makers attire the pet could "the aces high" which would be a winged playing card with eyes which would give reshuffle at adult. and a myth spell called roll of the dice which could do 1, 100 or 10,000 damage for 6 pips.

Blake Burch pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
*Mission Impossible theme plays*
Imagine if there was a side world where you have to break into the most guarded prison in the spiral. It could be a possible Marleybone extension where you are hired by a person to break into some prison maybe it could be called barkatrass or something. you have to avoid getting caught and fight a bunch of dog guards. What if you were forced to break out the maestro?

Blake Burch pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
How about Valencia? it could have armada soldiers and unicorn duelists. You could meet the toy maker a wizard and even get a clockwork bird pet.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2011
i think there should be more worlds that you can learn magic in and more of a chance for player to earn training points. we should also come up with different species or existing pets. An it would be cool if you could walk on the spiral when going to worlds. Players should also be able to walk down stairs in dungeons. i'm an ice wizard so i think that there should be more ice decorations, worlds, and pets it's a little hard to decorate an ice house if there isn't many ice decoration's to do so. You should have more chances to get new pets. You can also make cards that are for all the separate Ravenwood school's players can get more of their own items. Because then the players don't get something that they can't use. Their should also be some quest were players can earn a limited amount of crowns.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
You know how wizard city is the home of fire, ice, storm, life, death and balance schools? I think there should be a world for moon, star, and sun magic. At either a price of crowns or a high amount of coins people can learn these astral spells. This world should have many many adventure roads. Make a proffesor for each of these astral classes. This world shall only be open for high level wizards. Like level 40.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Hey maybe a world that consists the other cards like gardening, fishing, and crafting! Maybe there should be a streets with bad fish guys and maybe a street with big vines and walking trees and flowers that are bad guys that wizards defeat. There should be a street that are like giant clothes hangers and shoes, hats, ect. (This would be the crafting road.) And every time you defeat one of these you get a certain item like if it was crafting you would have to beat easy bosses to get unique clothes and equipment and the plants you would get a seed or occasionaly a gardening spell. The fish would be a tough one though.... maybe some xp points and coins and every once and a while a new fishing spell. This world will only be open for levels 16 and up by the way.

-Sabrina Winterblade

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
gamemaster on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Maybe an under-sea one with with every Storm creature...
awesome........