Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
Yeah i like his idea with individual school based worlds. New spells also based on how the the world is made for the individual school. You guys have pretty much covered the whole knight thing and dragon thing with avalon and dragonspyre and futuristic with celestia... the rewards for individual worlds should be cool wands and level 90 gear with mounts and stuff and the first part of the world should be free for the people that cant get membership like wizard city is and the garden of hesperdes and they should be able to fight atleast one good boss and if there is a new world when will it be coming out?? Wolf Shadowrunner lvl 90

Survivor
May 12, 2009
ya should make a house were you can jam to your songs thats my opinion

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
I want to know where all us humans are coming from. We don't just live on wizard city do we? There's no room!

Where'd the gobblers come from?

Also, it would be fun to discover some hidden layer to a world we already know and love. Does someone live in those never-changing clouds above Wizard City? Or how about hanging out the bottom? Crab Alley was a nice touch, so was Aquila.

Also, it'd be fun if we could brush up against the Pirate101 world. Maybe you have to visit Skull Island or some "neutral" location in between the Wizard and Pirate worlds to parley with them.
(NOTE: the wizard101 and pirate101 games wouldn't actually mix. Just the characters.)

Maybe also bring in the worlds you have in Pirate101 but not Wizard101 (i.e. Monquista)

Rebecca EmeraldFlame lvl 75 sorcerer

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
nullI love all these ideas! :D And I too, wish there were the story boards like in Pirate101. (On that - I also wish Wizard101 would adopt Pirates reminder that plays when you log back in after being gone a day or more.)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
nullI love the idea Tundra World that would be cool you could fight yetis and such.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
nullYetis come from Wintertusk. At least I think they do.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
nullGood to see you have not been spoiled. there is already a dinosaur world, Azteca. and the goblins from wisteria come from the world of Avalon

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
nullThat would be cool to see old DS. I would love to see that. Also maybe having our wizard(s) from Wizard101 and our pirates from Pirate 101 meeting up.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
nullthere is a dragon, castle, mid evil type world, its called avalon there is an underwater world, its called celestia, also i guess the futuristic world and moon world is actually sort of like celestia. there is a world with a school theme, its called Wysteria. a world of fantasy? i guess you could call that avalon. honestly, the racing world and the amusement park world doesn't really make me that exited. but it was still good ideas, but most of them were already created

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Okay, here is my idea for a new world
So i was thinking maybe a world like EARTH! You know citys and everything! Almost like new york, maybe in the storyline you can go to earth! Wouldn't that be cool? Or maybe Pirate101 and wizard101 MIXED together.
Something like that.
I also think you should add new mounts!
- a car ( avalible in blue pink red black and white) ( For the earth world)
- flying (just normal flying not with wings or anything) ( i just made it up)

I just thought of 2. And what about some pets!

- a cat, dog, or bunny
Yeah, and also maybe for like the the city world, you can put cars and stuff like buildings.
AND this world is available for 40+ ( side world )
Thank you for reading my idea!!!

" Find the magic in you "

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I would like there to be worlds for each school. So a dragon themed one for fire, a underwater one for storm, a tundra world like polaris for ice, a undead themed one for death, a spring world for life, a world full of myths for myths and another desert themed one for balance. These worlds should require lvl 51 and up

BTW i am a lvl 51 . My name is Seth DragonTamer

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
What about the previously mentioned Polaris and Mirage?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
nullWow! That's a really good idea. I hope they do make that a world. I think it seems more of a side world like Grizzlehelm.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2012
I would really love to have a world created by morganthe . My ideas are a dark opposite of wizard city where we fight all the bosses we fought before but they have crazy loads of health and obviously can use high rank spells . Btw in this world I would want the bosses to drops gear like water works and arena tickets . :D

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
nullYes exactly! I love the idea about Ghost Avalon/pre-DS. KI did a past-present-future in the Grand Chasm - something like that with what you've described would be really fun.

I really really really wish we had more backstory on Morganthe. I know I've said it before but I want more! If KI could tie these ideas in together it would be a really great side world or dungeon. But maybe the new world coming out will tell us more about her. Can't wait!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
i was thinking of an underground world that was haunted by ghosts that morgathe created and she was raising an army and you have to foil her plans you defeat her but she isn't gone forever

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
My idea of a new world would have to be one where, kinda like DS with Malistare, Morganthe would be the end boss.

The world I have in mind would have to be a futuristic, post apocalypse, death themed wizard city. Ghouls, ghosts, and banshees of unseen power walking the skull encrusted paths of what was once the well known Triton Avenue, perhaps the ghost of Cyrus Drake residing in the castle that once belonged to the cyclops Romulus, and the ghost of Dalia Falmea floating around in the theater of Firecat Alley, The possibilities are endless...

For the release of the new world, there would be a new level cap of 100, and with that would come a new level 98 spell that costs 11 pips. For each school I see an extreme version of The first spell they ever learned.
, a Swarm of scarabs that does about 1200 damage to all while weakening the targets by 50% and giving a 25% blade to the attacker.
, an ice beetle of mass proportions, sort of like what you fight in Mirror lake, which would deal 1200 damage to all stunning them, and putting a 75% ice shield on the attacker.
, an angel of death, that deals 1250 damage to all while healing the caster with 75% of the damage and adding an infection to each target.
, A fire lion that enters on a pride rock sorta thing and roars, causing the animals of Zafaria to come and attack dealing 1450 damage to all while leaving a damage over time that does 850 over (4) rounds.
, A swarm of blood bats lead by an enormous 10-eyed bat that attack all enemies dealing 1300 to each while stripping them of any and all wards and charms they have.
, An imp king that deals 1200 damage to all while putting a Guardian Spirit on the attacker that brings him/her back with 30% of health.
, A storm cobra with a tail and tongue of pure lightning that deals 1500 damage to all while breaking 2 blades on each one and stunning all enemies for one round.

This is my first post and I hope you like it. I am Chris Darkwalker level 84. Happy wizarding :)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Catlantis
To go with my other post and here's my new one: Zepaterranean
Someone else will have to do it for Zepaterranean.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I know everyone on Wizard101 has played in every world at least once, regardless of levels, and almost everyone can agree that is time for a new word with some cool new spells.

The world I have in mind would have to be a futuristic, post apocalypse, death themed wizard city. Ghouls, ghosts, and banshees of unseen power walking the skull encrusted paths of what was once the well known Triton Avenue, perhaps the ghost of Cyrus Drake residing in the castle that once belonged to the cyclops Romulus, and the ghost of Dalia Falmea floating around in the theater of Firecat Alley, The possibilities are endless...

For the release of the new world, there would be a new level cap of 100, and with that would come a new level 98 spell that costs 11 pips. For each school I see an extreme version of The first spell they ever learned.
, a Swarm of scarabs that does about 1200 damage to all while weakening the targets by 50% and giving a 25% blade to the attacker.
, an ice beetle of mass proportions, sort of like what you fight in Mirror lake, which would deal 1200 damage to all stunning them, and putting a 75% ice shield on the attacker.
, an angel of death, that deals 1250 damage to all while healing the caster with 75% of the damage and adding an infection to each target.
, A fire lion that enters on a pride rock sorta thing and roars, causing the animals of Zafaria to come and attack dealing 1450 damage to all while leaving a damage over time that does 850 over (4) rounds.
, A swarm of blood bats lead by an enormous 10-eyed bat that attack all enemies dealing 1300 to each while stripping them of any and all wards and charms they have.
, An imp king that deals 1200 damage to all while putting a Guardian Spirit on the attacker that brings him/her back with 30% of health.
, A storm cobra with a tail and tongue of pure lightning that deals 1500 damage to all while breaking 2 blades on each one and stunning all enemies for one round.

Chris Darkwalker level 84. Happy wizarding :)

Please post more ideas about this world on this forum, Thanks :)

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Maybe a modern word where people don't believe in magic and fight us using swords and we try to prove them wrong, maybe a ocean world? (like crab alley, you swim.. But its a WORLD not a side world..)
maybe a bird-sky type of thing, you get to customize your wings and fly to the clouds and beat the thunder clouds or something.. maybe a mountain world where you have to hike and avoid falling rocks?
Just some ideas for you! Take your time on Aquila and not to work too hard KI!

Patience is the best medicine.
Fiona Frost

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
How about a world in the future with robots and machines and gear that makes you look like a robot :] and robot pets and a better way to get energy back and robot mounts like a jet pack. Also a crazy new villain that wants to bring malistaire back so he builds a robot version of him with crazy new spells. Plus it would be a great way to think of machines for your house that make mega pet snacks and can fill up your potions, but of course you can only get this machines from crown shop =] and raise lvl cap to 120 that way you can get 3 new cool, powerful spell every 10 lvls and a way to keep old players going and wont get bored after a while. Maybe bring a new school that summons machines and new cool spells .This school would be the opposite to balance. i know am asking for too much but it would be cool to make a cool big new change like that again.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
I actually designed two new worlds of the spiral, both without official names.
1. A world based on Antarctica, with modern areas filled with explorers from marleybone all over the place, or inuit towns like village of wanna-fishi. The enemies range from sabertooth tigers to rival explorers to your friends from marleybone. The final boss dungeon is in a gigantic cavern called the seven levels of icy terror.
2. A world ruled by machinery, where most of the areas are futuristic, such as Needle Plaza, Metallic Boulevard and Monorail station. The only areas that have plants in them are a private forest preserve owned by the evil boss of this world, and a forgotten town with ghosts, roped off to the citizens so they don't catch any diseases from the strange overgrown plants. Enemies in this world include ghosts from the old town, evil robots, and metal golems similar to the sword golems of krokotopia.

Well, that's all for now, KI. hoped you liked my ideas. Dolan Frostthistle, Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
I think it would be really cool if KingsIsle added a world to wizard101 that was always raining! Like, not light rain, but hard storm rain where it comes down fast and loud. I love that! Does anybody agree or is it a stupid idea...