Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
nullthe bosses are already hard enough as it is. plz no more health.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Well in wisteria, we met a few students from other worlds. Why not expand on those two?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizardrokz on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I got an idea for a cool new side world earlier......Idk what it should be called though

It is a world that mostly takes places on snowy mountains, but there could also be snowy forests, and some small villages. It could be a places like the Himalayas, (If that is how you spell it.)
We could fight things such as:
- Deer knights (Another version of them in snowy forests)
- Yetis (On the mountains of course)
- A new type of snowy walking tree (Like treants)
- Sasquatches (In the forests, possibly in league with yetis)
- Ice ghosts (They could look like lost sould, but be made of snow!)
Idk what the good people or main villan to this would be, maybe you guys have some ideas?

Angela DragonStone
Level 84 Sorccerer
While I like this, we already have Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, which are all Ice-based. We need something different.

Survivor
May 07, 2013
puppygirl141 on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Maybe a Roman themed world? like Pompeii before it was layered with ash. You could wear a toga, and buy like a chariot mount. The bosses and stuff would be like Zeus and other greek god imitations because the storyline quest would be for you to stop the rein of imitating greek gods so they won't take over the spiral. you could get those old fashioned sandals and warrior armor. the monsters would be zeus minions that are storm. I think it would be called Gremeria and be a big place with lots of NPC quest givers.
- Catherine Winterstaff
you've got a great idea kid!!!!

from Bailey Ironweaver lvl26 student

Survivor
May 07, 2013
Dragon Lair on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Well in wisteria, we met a few students from other worlds. Why not expand on those two?
what do you mean?????:?)

from Bailey Ironweaver lvl26student

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
For the young at heart how about a Doc Seuss world. He has weird characters already so what do you think. Any ideas you can think of add.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Defender
Dec 16, 2009
wizardrokz on May 16, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone!

I got an idea for a cool new side world earlier......Idk what it should be called though

It is a world that mostly takes places on snowy mountains, but there could also be snowy forests, and some small villages. It could be a places like the Himalayas, (If that is how you spell it.)
We could fight things such as:
- Deer knights (Another version of them in snowy forests)
- Yetis (On the mountains of course)
- A new type of snowy walking tree (Like treants)
- Sasquatches (In the forests, possibly in league with yetis)
- Ice ghosts (They could look like lost sould, but be made of snow!)
Idk what the good people or main villan to this would be, maybe you guys have some ideas?

Angela DragonStone
Level 84 Sorccerer
I don't like it because of the following reasons:

Ice wizards will likely get even more resist with gear, people are speculating that KI gave Ice such good gear because of the WT expansion where nearly all the enemies there are of the Ice school.
We already have mountains: Floating Mountains, Azteca
There are snowy walking trees in WT.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
nullShe means like the oasis marige that we get told about

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
how about an ice age themed world? or a world like earth? probably a north american indian themed world? maybe a sky world in the clouds? a outer space themed world? a world where people lived in trees?

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Add some penguins take out the treants and the deer knights since those are in avalon and call the world Polaris everything else is good though

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I like the idea but I think it would be better if the setting was like an add on to Avalon just like Wintertusk to Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
nullBig update:

Merle Ambrose
Health: 29,568

School:???
Spells: all possible spells.

Mad Stormsnake
Health: 25,999

School: Storm/Ice/Fire.
Spells: All fire ice and storm spells.

Outraged Stormzilla
Health: 30,000

School: Storm
Spells: 3 pip spell to 10 pip spells.

More updates coming soon.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hmmmm ok......Maybe it could be a part of Grizzlehiem?

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
null oh my bartleby we need Mirage from Nalia(I think) in Wysteria, you know like a world of cats and say that the marleybone dogs got possessed by the fish that live their and they possessed them to protect them against the cats, the boss would be a fish who's minions would be Marleybone dogs who could say like "Help, I-I can't con-trol my ...(pause and big breath) actions" that would be amazing!! I really want this Wizard101, I am a cat lover but sadly they only appear in Marleybone as evil people

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
nulla world of greek mytholygy.celeste{ or whatever the new bad guy is} works with kronos to destroy the world. wizards go to crab alley to talk to triton[ son of poseidon}. he has been working on a time machine to visit his dad. celste{ still dont know her name} goes through the time machine to work with kronos. zeus gives quests to stop celeste. in this world, celeste dies and kronos takes her place to rule the world. the world takes place in greece. wizards wear togas of their school, get greek armor, and get enchanted swords from gods.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dragon Lair on May 17, 2013 wrote:
For the young at heart how about a Doc Seuss world. He has weird characters already so what do you think. Any ideas you can think of add.
The truffela tree already exists. Ask any Myth wizard. It's from Dr. Seuss. :)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2013
i feel like there is gonna be a world like a night and sun world that like changes night and day

Explorer
Jun 30, 2009
So after seeing the hair, I noticed it can give wizards a rather modern look. So it inspired me to tell you about the City world of Metropola! Metropola is inhabited by humans, many of whom have forgotten the ways of magic, and don't believe in it. But there are some among Metropola that still know the ways, and need your help to save them from Morganthe, if she is still the arch-villain when this is released.

Metropola would take an element out of major cities for each one of it's locations. There should be 4 inspired by NYC, 2 inspired by San Fran, 1 by Las Vegas, 1 by New Orleans, and everything else is up to KI.

The commons would be based off of Times Square NYC
There would be a zoo (based off the Bronx Zoo) where you defeat the zoo guards to free the animals
There would be a theatre street (Based off Broadway)
There would be a park based off central park, with a protest currently happening

As you can see, areas are based off of what they are known for.

But wait, won't we need an update of attire before we go stumbling into modernity? Yes, we will. But what will are clothing look like?

Life Students clothing will be modeled after Hippies. With Tie-Dye, bell bottoms, and leather vests, they are here to spread peace!

Death Students clothing will be modeled after Goths. With skulls printed on them and dark jeans, they might not look too happy, but they still are powerful!

Myth Students clothing would be more professional. Ties and suits, they mean business!

Fire Students clothes would make them look at the top of a social class. Whether it's modeled after Jocks or Preps, you can tell they are popular!

Ice Students would wear fashionable, high end, designers clothing. You can tell they sure are cool! (Pun somewhat but no so much intended)

Storm would be theme with Disco! No comment!

Balance students would wear t-shirts and jeans, maybe flannel as well, keeping them looking normal, yet keeping their powerful looks.

Of course, all these clothes would be available to everyone, especially for stitching reasons.

I would really like to see the ability to change your face, add make up, and have glow stick wands come in this update. Also Protest signs as wands could be fun.

New mounts could include cars or motorcycles.

The spells should be consistent with the characters:

Protest march: Several people gather, protest signs in hand, then congregate and march over the enemy!

Disco: A disco ball drops, hangs suspended in the sky, as discoers dance over your enemy.

Bonfire: A party has a bonfire, and it gets out of control. The partygoers flee, and the fire consumes your enemy.

Rush Hour: A high speed chase rolls right over your enemy.

The Raven: A goth kid opens a book, and out flies a raven. Homage to EAP

Urban legend: Some urban legend, like mothman or the Jersey devil is summoned. Entirly up to KI what that legend is. It might even be a Jackalope.

No idea. I'll have to get back on this, or you can send me ideas.

No more room.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
How about a world themed like the Amazon rainforest with giant spiders and snakes and things. You could swing from vines and fall into a pit of snakes to defeat.
Tanner BearRider Level 11 almost 12 and wizard

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
I think in a new world, Merle Ambrose should be evil and in the final dungeon we defeat every teacher. :)

That's all I got!

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
A new world...
So many ideas...

How about farm themed world?
It sounds weird, but we can make it cool.

Places-
Central place- something field (have no idea)
Fighting places-
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Stable
Pond
Chicken coop

Conflict-
Morgrathe comes and disguises as a farmer! She has made a torture farm to animals and getting them to turn on you! It is up to you to stop it!

Enemies-
Abused horse
School- balance

Gloomy sheepdog

School- Life

Evil chicken

School- myth

Deadly cow

School- death

Electric duck (adult)

School- storm

Electric duckling (baby)

School-storm

Frozen bunny

School- ice

Burnt rooster (boss)

School-fire

Spells-

Balance
Stampede
A heard of bulls comes and runs over you
Life
Lady of the lake
A lady comes emerging out of the duck pond and gives you life
Myth
Loving dove
Summons a minion of life
Storm
Electric duck family
Electric duck family comes charging at you
Ice
Arctic
Iceberg with abused animals on top comes at you
Fire
Campfire
Campers roast marshmallows, fire spreads coming toward you!

Clothes are up to KI

Molly
Level 50
Balance

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
nullBosses updates and renames:

Renames:

Before
Blind Kraken

After
Cave Kraken

Before
King bat the 50'th

After
King bat the 3'rd

Updates:

Cave Kraken
Health:26,756

King bat the 3'rd
Health:24,890

King of the flying tritons
Health:29,123

President Stormfall
Health:23,000

More should be soon

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
How about a space world to add to spiral like beating martians and aliens cows and pigs and shooting stars the milky way ,comets asteroids and going to all different planets like Mars , pluto,venus ,Saturn etc. you have to build a space ship to ride in.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2012
If nothing else the farm theme makes me laugh :D