Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
im a level 53 balance and i thought azteca was going to be the last world but theres going be an other world
I wonder what the next world is going to be about all the worlds are based on something like marlybone is based on london another one is krokotopia thats based on egypt I wonder what the next world is based on

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
......Okay. I agree on the new school, but I don't think it should be something combined. It should be something by itself. My example: Air school . . ?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Yeaa i think this would be a wayy over used school in pvp..

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
I have a wonderful idea creating new world. Its in first and second world war and there are many adventures for wizards. I have created all for it and if you wish i tell you all about it.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Are you insane. Please please please, no. I'll be the first to say it flat out. This idea is just going to corrupt PvP, ruin the game, and it would drive me to the point of quitting.

No. x_x

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
honestly if there gonna add a new school its gonna have to be for level 90's and above. they cant just add a new school in the ravenwood commons without messing up the elemental and spirit school thing cause people are gonna wonder where that school comes into play in the original 3(its what myth life and death are based off right). the galaxy thing sounds cool i guess but it just sounds like the astral schools mixed together.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
well whatever the next world is i just hope they make it epic like dragonspyre was.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
I love the idea but Athena is Goddess of wisdom no the hunt, but I would love to have spell like any of these.

Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
KI doesn't make worlds based off of schools or elements. They make them based off of civilizations. Generally, it appears to me at least, that each world is loosely inspired by the peak romantic era of a given civilization.

Krokotopia - Pharaonic Egypt
Wysteria - I'm not actually sure, lol.
Marleybone - 18th - early 19th century London
Mooshu - Heian (or perhaps the Tokugawa shogunate?) era Japan
Dragonspyre - Russia, Ivan IV (the terrible) / relocation of "Rome" to St. Petersburg
Grizzleheim/Wintertusk - Viking era Scandinavia
Celestia - Atlantis
Avalon - Arthurian England (Great Britain)
Zafaria - Zulu, Bantu, possibly Zimbabwe cultures.
Azteca - Aztecs

In my opinion, IF Mirage is the next world (and I think it will be) then it will be based off of Arabic culture, possibly pre-Islamic, but more likely we'd see an "Arabian Nights" theme to the world. Which sounds really cool to me. Cat people, Djinn and maybe a frog race (if they have paradises)... would be nice to see where Professor Baelstrom comes from. :)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
The sky's of Empyrea. Heard it in the Basilisk spell quest :o

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
I like the idea about an ancient Greek mythology world. It would have to be a little different than Dragonspyre, though. I think it would be a mini world, that the player unlocks after Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk. The player goes in and asks the gods for the lightning bolt to help save WC from being destroyed by an ancient force of evil (Medusa) that can only be controlled by the bolt. When the player gets there, the gods are under attack from Kronos, their arch enemy. He puts them under a spell, making them evil. The player then has to defeat all of the major gods to revive them so they may power the bolt. After each god in their area is defeated, they can teach you a spell, depending on your school. The final boss is Zeus, and after you beat him Kronos, the Balance Titan, flees. A year later, the game can be updated so that Merle attempts to control Medusa with the bolt. It doesn't work, and Merle realizes that not all major gods have touched it. You must then have Hades touch the bolt. He tells you that you must save his wife from Kronos if he is to touch the bolt. Half way through the underworld, you must beat him in battle to prove you are worthy. You must defeat Kronos to finish the underworld, and after you beat him and Hades touches the bolt, you unlock the bolt as a wand. You must then beat Medusa in battle, and by beating her you save wizard city and finish the Olympia story arc.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
That has nothing to do with grizzleheim or wintertusk. Maybe you could have posted it in a different area.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Well i think that thy should keep adding on to wizard101. I have heard so many people say they don't want wizard101 to end. But since like some of the worlds are like a school they should make a storm world because as you move on to the next worlds like avalon and azteca they start to lose the school theme and i haven't come across a world that has been storm themed. Like if we would stop there are so many fansnout there who would want a couple more worlds and maybe even a level 100.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
That would be cool, but a whole world dedicated to mainly Myth school seems a bit unfair to the other schools...

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Mythographer on Mar 5, 2013 wrote:
KI doesn't make worlds based off of schools or elements. They make them based off of civilizations. Generally, it appears to me at least, that each world is loosely inspired by the peak romantic era of a given civilization.

Krokotopia - Pharaonic Egypt
Wysteria - I'm not actually sure, lol.
Marleybone - 18th - early 19th century London
Mooshu - Heian (or perhaps the Tokugawa shogunate?) era Japan
Dragonspyre - Russia, Ivan IV (the terrible) / relocation of "Rome" to St. Petersburg
Grizzleheim/Wintertusk - Viking era Scandinavia
Celestia - Atlantis
Avalon - Arthurian England (Great Britain)
Zafaria - Zulu, Bantu, possibly Zimbabwe cultures.
Azteca - Aztecs

In my opinion, IF Mirage is the next world (and I think it will be) then it will be based off of Arabic culture, possibly pre-Islamic, but more likely we'd see an "Arabian Nights" theme to the world. Which sounds really cool to me. Cat people, Djinn and maybe a frog race (if they have paradises)... would be nice to see where Professor Baelstrom comes from. :)
what about darkmoor and polaris and Mirage?

because people think Mirage & Polaris just a rumors!

who knowns

but just think Darkmoor and polaris said be on wizard101 but gotta all wrong only meant be For Pirate101?

it was me think might be

Mirage,Empyrea but don't think kingsisle would not name world name as same but i think just rumors just to believe others they think it real so, make a set up and told people make a false lie (so, others just trick you) like a prank? which not funny

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
Hey guys.

I have just thought about adding a new world to the game.

So, you've heard about Marleybone, right? It's supposed to be an advanced society. Not as advanced as my new world I would like to show to the developers. Here it is, (although it has a cliche name) UTOPIA!

Utopia is a new world meant for anybody that finishes Azteca. So here's the plot line. Morganthe has been revived and wrecks havoc on a modern city that was supposed to be a utopian society. Morganthe and her minions attack buildings, take hostages, and frighten everybody that decides to retaliate.

You are summoned to Utopia to help out with Morganthe and to stop a monsterous storm Morganthe has sent to destroy Utopia.

So, how about it? Comment if you like it or if you want any suggestions.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
pjat11 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Kingsisle has made some pretty awesome worlds in wizard 101. There isn't one that I don't like. I think the next world after aztecea should be a myth world. Now I know that you could consider grizzelheim and aztecea myth worlds, but I'm thinking of a world filled with Cyclopes,those bull guys, trolls, etc. I think it should be like cyclops lane, except a whole world like that!
Really? I think they should make a storm,or death world. Even though I am Balance, I think other schools should get their own chance to have a world to cherish as their own. For example, me with Krokotopia. I liked the world alot because it's my school's world.

Mellisa Smith Level 33 Mastermind

Explorer
Jan 19, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
:D You got your own. Celestia came out a year or 2 ago.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
what if there was a world literally called earth and the reason you go there is because the citizens of it have found the spiral door (which is sealed away far under ground) and the tunnel that leads up onto sea level goes in to your parents MANSION and that's the hub and at the end of the world you fight the worlds government ( it would be like all of them are dictators). I hope you think about adding this sincerely yklmj.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
I think there should only be one more world after Azteca. People will not want to train a wizard that much, they think it will take to long. Therefore, I think there should be a world where it's theme should be in space. It would be very interesting.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
  • i think the last world should be called synthia a world in the sky. this should a hard world very hard. the theme will be falcons or birds. you will have to rid headmaster of his evil. yes they should mention that the malistare in dragonspyre is a hologram and also in Azteca.headmaster will turn into the real malistare. but after the world a new mini world. it will be called hontoca a tiki world where you have to beat a guy named hotholokan the evil tiki who attempts to take the spiral for himself

Survivor
Jan 23, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
The first two already exist, the world of Celestia.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
This is my 2cd world suggestion. A world called haithoria.this world will be themed by celestian undertakers attempting to steal the spiral cup again.this is a mini world you get in the middle of Avalon. you must be level 55 to acsess it and you have to have celestia .

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
I mean, i think it'll go along ... okay with the story line, and i agree with Ronster55, Greek mythology themed world. Reminds me of Pery Jackson and the Olympians. We could add someone elses idea to it. I remember reading darrius.... can't think of the number, but he said this and brought the name for it up: Olympia. I mean, i hate Percy Jackson, and wish he'd go to Tartarus(he did i the Mark of Athena, so HA!), but i love greek mythology, so i think this is a great idea! And maybe find a way to get Ceberus a red rubber ball ....after the battle.

To learn about greek mythology a little more, check out books in your library!