Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2015
I think of a World where it's fallen into a trap everyone knows whats going on but can't tell you. If they did they know that the teller and telle would be doomed! Everyone tries to act natural but some cruble under the presse. the one behind it is...

The world where the gobblers came form would be nice to.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Well since Morganthe fell out of space.. there should be a world with her in it. Almost everything is taken. Unless you wanna make space world.

-Tasha DeathHeart
(that's my opinion)

Survivor
May 01, 2011
Some world with like a beach theme but like a desolated beach with no happiness I would do that as the broken shores and the beaches shores would be like a earthquake the water would be split with the sand and the sky would be like a gloomy feeling to it you know? That's just my idea for the broken shores don't judge people

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
i have a idea for a world Nova this place would be cool for a set up of old cob with power of evil he takes over nova a place of fallen warriors and memories or something like that old cob goes there to get a ultimate source of victory (but fails obviously :P) to resurrect the fallen bad guys and they all are rank 14! like oni's rattle bones morganthe (i know some of this is strange like morganthe being rank for teen and redirecting already dead guys but i mean bring ing them back with over 9000! POWER LEVEL!!!!) and then i had something cool for last boss like old cob he could be a rank higher then 14 like a joke and his rank is like over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!! don't hate on the idea so ya nova also will have sylvia and malistere who could maybe teach new spells of life and death and pets dworgyn and woo didn't know about and something else that would be cool a new academy besides dragon and pigs wick like heavenly wizard magic academy and a new school and the name could be any kind so if you wan an add on to it it is fine just do not hate also here is my name idea heaven magic a mix of the krokinomicon and astral just idea now that is all for now so bye see you next tme

Wolf level 47

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
Defender
Apr 10, 2012
Wizard101 Team has already done a fantastic job with all the themes and worlds available to us. I was sitting here trying to think of new places and ideas and then would realize, oh, that is already kind of been done here or there. I read some of the post and most of the ones I would like to see are already mentioned.

1. Pirate World
I know about the game Pirate101 and have tried it a while back. I just couldn't get into it but I do love the theme of it. I think there have already been some cross over on the Pirate101 side. It would be cool to have it where we can go to the Pirate world to do some quests/events. Could have some new pirate theme clothing and gear. Could even do a bundle for it.

2. Wild West World
This has been mentioned several times already but, Cowboys/Cowgirls in a wild west world would be classic. Would love to see western looking clothing with a cowboy/cowgirl hat. Could have a few new horse mounts that have a western look to them. Would be interesting idea to have mines that you could mine for ore and gemstones that are needed for recipes. I know you can buy them off vendors but though it could be cool. Could introduce other minerals like gold, silver and stuff for new recipes. This could also have an bundle set.

3. Sewers Under Wizard City or Marleybone
This was also mentioned and think it could be fun but, this wouldn't be a world. It could be an expansion to the world to add side quests. I notice that there are water gates in wizard city and got me to thinking of what could be under Wizard City. I know the water pours off the side of the Wizard City world, but it could be very possible to have sewer system underneath that could have some very interesting monsters. You could easily get lost in the sewer system while questing that could make it challenging. Could have secret passages that would lead to other places already in Wizard City. If not Wizard City the other world this could work with is Marleybone.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
How about an Australia/New Zealand base world?

Kangaroos, Platapus, Crocs, Tasmanian Devils, Snakes, Koala Bears, and so on.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
what if there was a world that you could only unlock that helped you learn how to most effectivly use your element in battle but only for lower leveled players

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Littlebellevmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Well all my friends are always looking for pirates lol. maybe some where you travel through the decades from when the first air plane flew, to 1920's 1930's etc.

Gold rush and Outlawsetc.

Vikings now that could be cool.
That could cover the underwater world, exploring the jungle and new lands.

Oh yes and a fairy tale land.

Maybe at the end when Kingsisle is done adding, they can go into a little bit of Pirate101.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2014
I think it would be cool if their was a world where their are 2 major conflicts and 2 different sides and you have to choose. At the end their could be a resolution between both to tie it all up. You could choose 2 sides and each side has a different set of quest and perspective. So like, when you get to the world in a middle of the war they make you choose two sides. The 2 sides can be something opposite like groups of schools that rebelled against each other. So for example, fire and ice would be on 2 different sides of the war, same with life and death, storm and myth, and you can probably make a good idea for balance. Like have balance be the ones in the middle trying to make peace or something. And the reason they are fighting is still unclear to me :(. Maybe it can be a battle between the spirit world and elemental world. Still don't know where balance goes in all of this XD. I think it would be fun though if their were 2 different sides to a war and you could choose. Or maybe 3 and you can be peaceful and try to make peace O. o

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
What if there was a world where all of the schools originated from? like the start of it all? maybe all the schools were against each other but all of them had to come together to accomplish something. idk if there was already something that talked about the past, but i would like a world of where it all began

option B
Morganthe realizes that she cant win in the present so she goes back in time
Ambrose keeps a door to the left of him, so what if the door held the book of history (or something). Morganthe goes in and we have to follow her, it takes us to the beginning. when wars were starting and the wizard schools. and for new spells it can be old ones that they had to ban because only a powerful wizard could use it (which would be us).
and since its sorta the beginning maybe wizards and some of the monsters use to live in harmony. But most of the monsters were starting to go against the wizards so there was very few monsters that would help.
idk just an idea thnx for reading
Madeline SparkleMask

Survivor
Jun 14, 2015
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Maybe there can be a past based realm. Like one where Dragons, Giants and Triton's still existed. Does any one like this Idea?

Daniel soulhunter

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Lindsing on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
I think of a World where it's fallen into a trap everyone knows whats going on but can't tell you. If they did they know that the teller and telle would be doomed! Everyone tries to act natural but some cruble under the presse. the one behind it is...

The world where the gobblers came form would be nice to.
lol

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Jlara21 on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I think what would be Great would be world based on the clouds like you walk on clouds go over bridges of rainbows and some part would be storm cloid's and snow clouds there would be like tornado area ands all sorts of fun stuff... also another great world could be a world like with shadows where bad shadow dwelled and his away providing new shadow magic and shadow designed clothes and shadow wands and even a shadow pet one last world I have thought about is like on an icy place e not like grizzledheim but like a dark cold tundra with cold icy winds OK well this is my for real last one is a world based on like royalty with enemys made of gold or emerald a world made if all sorts of minerals crystals gems and many other really cool types of rocks... well those are my ideas for about now but if you have any ideas like reply about a d changes I'd be open to that ...
I come in a month later and I love that idea. Also, the idea for cats was also good. Sometimes, when I'm defeating a cat in MB, I can't decide to cry or to embrace the victory because I'm totally obsessed with cats.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2010
How about a world named Efalass. A world where the shadow creatures such as Shadow Shrike all come from. The Major NPC should be named: Deity of Efalass (I have a battle set up with her at the end with really challenging cheats).

Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
The Gobbler's homeland. You would have to defeat a lot of witches.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
How about a world based off a dream. It could have a castle, on a cloud. The name could be "Arcadia", and there could be a main NPC called Eden of Arcadia. Again, almost the entire world is based off of a dream. The grounds could be huge magenta -ish fluffy clouds. There could be an aura around it and everything. Maybe you could also add all new astral spells! This is really all I have, the rest could be entirely up to you guys in the KingsIsle staff! I know that you guys are great at coming up with ideas and storylines. I did have one suggestion though. At the end, you must fight Eden of Arcadia, but he is corrupted by the darkness that is taking over Arcadia. He will revert when he is defeated. Anyways, that's my idea for a new world, hope you guys like it.

Survivor
May 08, 2015
You should have an event that Pirate101 and Wizard101 merge it be the best but i have downside about it. it might not work. :( but at the same time im happy :)

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Well for ages we've been told about 3 types of Titans: Dragons, Tritons & Giants. These cover the surface, seas & skies respectively; but recently we encountered a fourth primal magic: Shadow. I think that shouldn't have Titans, per say, but we know of Shadow Selves & Shadow Creatures. I think Shadow Creatures are for every object, so the larger the thing - the stronger the Shadow Creature. So Shadow Selves are only as powerful as our stats allow them. But dabbles with reality itself; so what of another reality? In the next arc, we could use magic to enter a Spiral that never split. Here we have the Astral Titans (Astral magic being in this post), or Bodies, who rule the skies instead of the Giants. Celestia could be a place where was briefly found, but knew it was dangerous, so Celestians briefly used it as a Gateway to the Stars. Here, the skies around Celestia became enchanted from the entrance into the other reality. But this leaves the oceans of Tritons to be filled with another magic, and the surface of the world replacing Dragons with...

Well the seas of Celestia are unexplored by us, so I think there should be a quest where a teacher (don't know which one) in Khrysalis tells us the backstory above, and tells us to explore Celestia's ocean floor, and discover what magic dragged it below. Here we meet the Creatures, Titans of Abyss magic; or abysm. This deals with the world differently to , as Abyss magic () doesn't use backlash in the same way, but uses 'Raw Magic'. This damages the enemy along with the caster (like Immolate). After fighting through the first world of the arc, we return to Khrysalis.

I'll make a post in reply to this one detailing the land of Celestia, but until then; give your own thoughts and continue with the wacky and interesting world ideas.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
I would love to jump into the spiral to find a whole Darkmoor themed world! I mean, you could fight werewolves and vampires...

Lenora SkullShade100

Survivor
Aug 02, 2014
Blaine GoldHunter on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Just a thought, polaris sounds icey and stuff. Wintertusk is already icey and snowy so i think polaris should be different from wintertusk.(no bears this time) i dont have an idea for what it should be though.

Exalted
"Polar" actually refers to the poles of the earth and its surroundings. In our case, they happen to be cold. The 'poles' of the spiral should be dark and mysterious. They shouldn't be cold because the spiral is not an equivalent to Earth along with its placing near the sun. Though I would indeed like to see Polaris soon!

-Tyler Blood

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Atlantis whould be so cool!
What about the future? Like in all the sci-fiction movies!
But the best whould be The Real World! Our World! I wonder what wizards will do here without their magic!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2014
Firlan on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
Wow, that's quite a lot, and really good ones in my opinion, BlackIce!

I could imagine a tropic/caribbean/pirate world and an underground/dungeon world.
Skull island, the first world of Pirate101, is exactly like that.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2014
Linsilee Moonwillo... on Jul 18, 2015 wrote:
Wizard101 Team has already done a fantastic job with all the themes and worlds available to us. I was sitting here trying to think of new places and ideas and then would realize, oh, that is already kind of been done here or there. I read some of the post and most of the ones I would like to see are already mentioned.

1. Pirate World
I know about the game Pirate101 and have tried it a while back. I just couldn't get into it but I do love the theme of it. I think there have already been some cross over on the Pirate101 side. It would be cool to have it where we can go to the Pirate world to do some quests/events. Could have some new pirate theme clothing and gear. Could even do a bundle for it.

2. Wild West World
This has been mentioned several times already but, Cowboys/Cowgirls in a wild west world would be classic. Would love to see western looking clothing with a cowboy/cowgirl hat. Could have a few new horse mounts that have a western look to them. Would be interesting idea to have mines that you could mine for ore and gemstones that are needed for recipes. I know you can buy them off vendors but though it could be cool. Could introduce other minerals like gold, silver and stuff for new recipes. This could also have an bundle set.

3. Sewers Under Wizard City or Marleybone
This was also mentioned and think it could be fun but, this wouldn't be a world. It could be an expansion to the world to add side quests. I notice that there are water gates in wizard city and got me to thinking of what could be under Wizard City. I know the water pours off the side of the Wizard City world, but it could be very possible to have sewer system underneath that could have some very interesting monsters. You could easily get lost in the sewer system while questing that could make it challenging. Could have secret passages that would lead to other places already in Wizard City. If not Wizard City the other world this could work with is Marleybone.
Wild West World: Pirate101's longest and most hated world (I think), Cool Ranch. And Pirate101's Marleybone has a whole city in the sewers where the criminals live.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I have not come up with a name for the world, but I have worked out details. Feel free to name my world using the details, and I also will create enemies here, to combine the "Boss to guard your home" post into this post.

Plot of the world is: You have completed Castle Darkmoor and you have defeated Morganthe, but Ambrose calls you for the "Into The Darkness" quest. He uses the same phrase from when you were a Level 1 Wizard, when suddenly you realize you DID go back to level 1, but why? As you ignore Ambrose and turn around to check your deck, you only know your level 1 spells! This is getting weirder and weirder each second. A portal suddenly appears in front of you, and you go through it. You return to Exalted level, with all spells back. A shadow appears in front of you. You look up, but nobody is that shadow. You realize that shadow is alive, and you have to fight him.

Dialogue: Ha, my illusion has tricked you greatly, has it not? Well, prepare for your death!
Shadow of Ambrose:
Rank 15 boss
Health: 35,000
Spells: All Spells in every school
Advanced stats: All zero except Power Pip chance 95% percent, Shadow pip 10%.
Cheats: Will cast an Insane Bolt and attacks himself with 10,000 Moon damage randomly. "This is my pain!"
Will cast a Immolate that deals 500 damage to himself and 1270 damage to you randomly. "We share pain!"
Casts a Woolly Mammoth that deals 1400 damage, and stuns you, but also stuns Ambrose. "Let us be-stunned!
Casts a Sprite that heals himself for 500 and a Midnight Sprite that damages 100+600 overtime. "I heal, you pain!"
Casts a Basilisk that deals 500+900 damage, and gives a 50% percent Mythblade to Ambrose, which he uses.
Casts a Medusa with the Basilisk's Mythblade that deals 1000 damage, but with blade, it deals 1500 damage.
Casts Gaze of Fate dealing 500 damage and 500 random school. "Time to time, you will be defeated!"

When defeated; Ambrose gives you the key to the gate. More shadows remain there. To be continued...