Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Charles De Meowlle: "If you could, defeat some Corrupt mimes, then we can talk more."
Fight 6 corrupt mimes
Corrupt mime rnk 13 5,026 hp

Charles De Meowlle: "Ah excellent! Now i can trust you. Go to the Eiffel tower and See what you can."

Eiffel tower story 1 dungeon

1st floor: 3 Corrupt mimes

2nd floor: Careless scratchers

3rd floor: Robessmierre rnk 12 boss 29,071 hp

Minion: 1 Corrumt mime & 1 Crazed scratcher

Opening speech: I. Will. Not. Be. Beaten!

Spells: Balance blade, Dragon blade, bladestorm, hex, Spiritblade, elemental blade, Spiritshield, Elemental shield, Ra, Chimera,Sabertooth, Hydra, Mana burn, Supernova, black mantle, punishment, Chastisement, empowerment, fortify.

Closing speech: I will be back!

More later! (Add on if you want)

Christo Mythspear 95
Narrator: After killing Robessmierre you see a telescope. You look through it to see a fleet of flying ships heading towards Pawris! You must inform Charles De Meowlle.

Charles De Meowlle: "See why Marcel brought you here? We need you to help us build our defenses to prepare for an invasion! Talk to Anor Deplan in the Wand shop. He should have something for you."

Anor Deplan: "Ah I was expecting you. Here is a fine blade to help you lead us against those dreadful dogs!"

Blade of Bravery:

: 2 sandstorm cards +100% crit. +70% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 2 blizzard cards +50% crit. +110% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 2 meteor strike cards +130% crit. +20% crit block +1 powerpip at start
: 1 Tempest card +140% crit. +20% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 2 Humongofrog cards + 110% crit. +50% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 1 Forest lord card +90 crit. +60% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 1 Scarecrow card +110% crit. +50 crit. block +1 powerpip at start

Anor Deplan: "Good! Now meet me in the room to the left to prove you know what you are doing."

Anor Deplan: "To prove your mettle fight these prisoner dogs we captured."

Prisoner Dog rnk 13 elite 3,000 hp

Anor Deplan: "Good, Good..." (narrator) he looks at his notepad carefully. "It seems with that new blade you are almost unbeatable! Go report to Charles, He will want to see this."

To be continued...

Christo Mythspear 95

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
I think it would be awesome to have a Steampunk based world, not like Marleybone. Marleybone is more like the actual Victorian era. Steampunk is the era that never happened, how the Victorians imagined the future, you could say. Machines, like robots and everything, run off of steam. They have a very interesting style of fashion. I love it. If this happened I would TOTALLY level up my best just for this!
Reply and tell me what you all think!

~ Fallon Blood

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
fire warrior on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
kroks are from Azteca.
That could be possible... But the Caimans and the Kroks looks a lot different from each other to me... Just looked and compared Overseer Paniwi of Krokotopia and Grinning Death Moon of Azteca... They are completely different... The Caimans are a darker color... But it could be possible that the Kroks are Caimans that were exposed to too much sun, thus making their skin lighter... But I don't think we will ever know

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
dumbug23 on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
I think it would be about time after Khrysalis, that we visit Polaris, or even Skull Island.

If we are urged to go to Polaris, I think the new villain could be Nepoleguin.
Ooh... I like that idea... Combine the Pirate101 story with the Wizard101 story! But the new big boss is actually not a single boss, but the leaders of the clockwork Armada! Kane, his wife, Rooke, Phule, Deacon (Restored from his fight with our pirate in captain blood's hideout), and Bishop... But as a surprise, it turns out that they are not the ones who wanted to wipe the spiral clean and start from scratch! It turns out to be none other than Morganthe! She worked her dark shadow magic into Kane, his wife, Rooke, Phule, Deacon and Bishop, turning them evil and wanting to go after the mythical El Dorado (City of Gold in Spanish)... As we race to El Dorado, Morganthe recalls her power! Kane, his wife, Rooke, Phule, Deacon and Bishop are then free of their curse! It turns out that after refusing to help, Morganthe cursed Kane and his inner court into being clockworks for all eternity or until she was defeated... As we first enter Skull Island, a hologram of Kane pops up telling us we are now trespassing in his area of the spiral, thus breaking an ancient law that was ironically set down by Malistare in order to keep Wizards and Pirates separate... Malistare has come back, but he is alive and no longer evil. He wishes to make amends for what he did, and grants us permission to travel into Kane's area of the spiral. Before he lets us go though, he tells us to help him undo all that he did... He teaches us how to banish the dragon titan and restore Dragonspyre to its original beauty (I know he did not do this, but I feel that Dragonspyre deserves restoration), teaches us how to restore Celestia to above the wave (I know he had no part in this, but once again I feel Celestia is worth restoring), teaches us the spell to banish the Oni to where they came from, gives us the location of Meowiarty who has escaped from prison and is hiding in Marleybone, tells us to go to Krokotopia and team up with the Order of the Fang to set the Tuts free of their evil curse (I know they are not under a curse, but I feel they are...), and tells us that when that is done that we should return to Wizard City and meet him there. While we are busy doing all this, Malistare, Cyrus and Sylvia (who returned to life along with Malistare) are in Azteca, teaming up with the Jaguar Shamans to restore the comet Xibalba and banish it to deep in the spiral, never to harm another world. We arrive back in Ravenwood to discover that all the Professors are getting ready to combine their magic with Malistare and Sylvia to restore Wizard City, but they can't do it without us! We restore Wizard City, and to wrap things up to the very end, Kane and his inner court come with us to face Morganthe and this time we are able to defeat her once and for all!

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
DanTheTerrible on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
This thread probably has 50 times more ideas than KI can ever possibly use, but I can't resist adding to it anyway.

1) A deep underground setting, with monsters based on various underground animals such as moles, shrews, prairie dogs, mole-crickets and so on. There might be a nearby magma pocket with magma men and the like.

2) An Alice in Wonderland setting, with talking playing cards, the Mad Hatter and so on.

3) A setting inside a giant tree. Perhaps Bartleby's evil sibling. Some areas like tree houses out in the branches, but many in hollow parts of the trunk. Perhaps you get to some areas by swinging on a vine like Tarzan.

4) One or more settings including characters similar to classic cartoon favorites. Talking ducks, roosters, a smart-alec rabbit, the tasmanian devil, etc. Really make my day and do a version of Marvin the Martian. Someone has to stop him before threatens the Spiral with his Illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator...
Unfortunately, ideas 2-4 are all copyrighted by other companies... Alice in Wonderland, Tarzan are copyrighted by Disney I believe, while idea 4 is the Looney Toons, which is copyrighted and owned by Hannah-Barbra...

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Narrator: After killing Robessmierre you see a telescope. You look through it to see a fleet of flying ships heading towards Pawris! You must inform Charles De Meowlle.

Charles De Meowlle: "See why Marcel brought you here? We need you to help us build our defenses to prepare for an invasion! Talk to Anor Deplan in the Wand shop. He should have something for you."

Anor Deplan: "Ah I was expecting you. Here is a fine blade to help you lead us against those dreadful dogs!"

Blade of Bravery:

: 2 sandstorm cards +100% crit. +70% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 2 blizzard cards +50% crit. +110% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 2 meteor strike cards +130% crit. +20% crit block +1 powerpip at start
: 1 Tempest card +140% crit. +20% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 2 Humongofrog cards + 110% crit. +50% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 1 Forest lord card +90 crit. +60% crit. block +1 powerpip at start
: 1 Scarecrow card +110% crit. +50 crit. block +1 powerpip at start

Anor Deplan: "Good! Now meet me in the room to the left to prove you know what you are doing."

Anor Deplan: "To prove your mettle fight these prisoner dogs we captured."

Prisoner Dog rnk 13 elite 3,000 hp

Anor Deplan: "Good, Good..." (narrator) he looks at his notepad carefully. "It seems with that new blade you are almost unbeatable! Go report to Charles, He will want to see this."

To be continued...

Christo Mythspear 95
Charles De Meowlle: "Ah that is a fine blade! I wish i had something like that to protect against those dogs. I am sorry to say, but something very important has come up... I need you to go deal with something down the lane while I go find new armor. Speak to Luis Lemarr, he will tell you what to do."

Luis Lemarr: "Charles sent you? Good. I see he wastes no time with giving out aid to his comrades. To help me out, could you collect some of my charmed rings? I seemed to drop a few on my way here."

Luis Lemarr: "thank-you! Unfortunately they where damaged from the fall. Could you take them to Anor Deplan to fix them up? I can't use any magic without my rings. Please hurry!"

Anor Deplan: "Welcome back young wizard. You want me to repair these!? Well it seems they are too damaged to fix! Go fight some Crazed mimes and take the metal from their belts. Then gather some metal from the armor of the Prisoner dogs. Finally, find some enchanted gems around the street. After that report to me."

defeat crazed mimes and collect 4 belts
defeat Prisoner dog and collect 4 armor
Collect enchanted gem

Anor Deplan: "Most exellent! If Luis wants these anytime soon i suggest you go to my crafting table and make these rings. Give them to Luis once you are done."

Luis Lamarr: "These look brand new! Oh they are? Very good job wizard! I wish there where more around here with your skill... Speaking of which, could you please go recover my lost walking cane? It seems that some one here is afraid of falling. Go get it from Gruitiere, the theif king of these parts. He should have my cane... er, I mean walking stick."

Gruitiere rnk 12 boss 19,267 hp

opening speech: "Yeah i took that old man's cane. What of it!? Oh you want it back? Then fight me for it!"

Cheat: Has Abnormally high extra damage o his attacks varies for each attack +56%-99% damage boost.

Spells: Leviathan, Storm lord, Sirens, Storm Owl, Balance blade, Storm blade, Storm trap, Supercharge, Feint, Tempest, Tower shield, Healing current, Berserk, Amplify.

Closing speech: "I have been bested! Here take the Blasted cane. I don't want it anymore!"

T.B.C...

Christo Mythspear 95

Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
maybe it can be Polaris or mirage since it was mention multiple times OR it could be the world were the gobblers fled from because they spoke of a distant world that was filled with witchs and the gobblers fled because of this. it could be like Aquila a dungeon world!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
Before I say what worlds should be added, im going to point out in pirate101, prospector zeke is there! so it means wizard101 is in the same time period as pirate101. They should add a world like the north pole or antartica: "Frostia" and to go there you get a mission from Proffesser Greyrose (her home world) to go to Frostia and the mission is called "Welcome home". The land is full of poaler bears penguins, and eskemos.

my other idea is skull island. the name says all

-wolfLegendBlade 33

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
edtion to my other post the last quest of the world you go into an ice cavern and you look at the walls of the cavern, you see frozen titans! And then you go back to wizard city and you goto merl ambrose and he and the rest of wizard city is frozen! then you goto the other worlds they are also frozen then when your in marleybone (or what ever world you chose) you see Booch Beard and he rescues you.

Defender
May 09, 2010
There have been many worlds mentioned throughout the spiral, yes, but Kingsisle likes to surprise us!
Polaris is more likely to be in pirate101, along with darkmoor and perhaps empyria, But there are probably many other worlds out there for wizard101 that are equally exciting as these!

Defender
May 09, 2010
You got to remember, Wizard101 and Pirate101 worlds are based off time periods AND areas of human civilization! For example, Marleybone: 1800-1900's Great Britain, and Krokotopia: which is around 2000 BC!
But the point is, there won't be any "amusement park worlds" or anything like that, for basically, kingsisle picks an animal, a place, and a time period from the real world, and they make a Wizard101 world from it! So there is still much to explore in the depths of the spiral!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
StickingwithDeath on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
I would love a world based on the void.
That does sound pretty cool I totally agree. It would be great as something different to add :P

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
fire warrior on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Pompeii is in tartururs
Ok sorry. I have just gotten to Plague Oni, and have only beaten Mount Olympus. So.... I had no clue about these worlds. How about a new idea? A world where everyone has lost their memory of magic. And the NPCs there are angels, that have lost their wings. They have absolutely no idea that they were angels, or that magic exists, or that they have been cut off from the Spiral, they remember nothing. You are sent there by Merle Ambrose because he remembers a time when the angels songs could be heard from every world in the Spiral. Beautiful songs, that could cure anyone of anything. Then came the villain. The villain came one day and took over, knowing that if the angels couldn't sing anymore then they couldn't heal. Then he convinced them that he was their ruler since they had no recollection of their previous empress. And just to make sure they would never remember he locked the empress in a tower saying that she was one of the worst criminals and is there for life. Now you have to go and remind them of who they are and what they can do before the villain unveils his big plan. (I'll let KI figure that one out) Bit by bit you help them remember and unite them to take back their world, and rescue the true ruler before it is too late.
P.S. they are humans

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
Also I forgot to mention, the name of the world would be Malaika because that is angelic in Swahili.
P.S. Love the France cat world idea

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
there is an insect world 'Khrysalis' and a dino world 'Azteca'

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Spiral emperor on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Sorry but I don't like the minecraft wizard101 mash up at all. Minecraft101? Would minecraft's company and stuff approve of this? Wouldn't it cost a whole lot of money? And plus I'm not very happy with minecraft at the moment anyway.
Anyway, I think the new world for lvl 90-100 wizards should be the land of the owls. Nocturnia. This new wizard101 world could contain brand new wonders and dangers ready to be discovered. Such as having the regular minions and enemies be able to attack with five percent armor piercing. Nocturnia is a dark world full of owls and other nocturnal creatures. It is a land full of great scholars and heroic warriors. The owls rule the star strewn skies, and the raccoons and cricket men rule the land below. The reason for wizards to come here is because of a new threat. Morganthe has become a minor concern. Now corruption plagues the once mighty and wonderful lands of nocturnia. The whole nation seeks to dominate the spiral and ruin everything. What's the wizard got to do? Stop this at once! Later on you find out morganthe is not behind this corruption, and she helps you try and stop this problem. For a price. She wants you to go and retrieve a priceless treasure from a well guarded keep, at the heart of nocturnia. After you give her the treasure, and after many quests, she betrays you! What else happens? We gotta find out.
Plus, wizards who achieve level 100 can get a new title. They become heroic magician, or something. I don't know what lvl100 wizards should be called. I hope owls are not a major power in any other worlds yet, because I really love them and I want owls to get their own world. I have seen a couple of owl people in Avalon though. Maybe they migrated in from Nocturnia? Maybe Gamma hails from Nocturnia as well! Yes, very good!
I forgot about copy write

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Dragonfire1010 on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :-(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :-D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.
a lot of these actually happened like celestia Avalon zafaria

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
I think that there should be a quest where the headmaster gives you a box and then tells you to open it outside. once you get outside and open the box it takes you back in time when the teachers are well, students! You could investigate why Malistaire becomes evil or something like that.

Survivor
May 04, 2011
There should be like a world in space with like robots/new tehnology, and like maybe the space thingy crash landed or something lolz

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Maybe a world that's like Ireland. (I know, Avalon is like Ireland but Avalon strikes me as more of a fantasy village). There could be leprechauns you help and there is a terrible evil-magic disease spreading quickly to every leprechaun and it's your job to save them. At the end dungeon you defeat the evil goblin/leprechaun king who actually, conjured up the potion and spread it over the land.
I have a questline idea:
Narrator: You arrive in this mysterious but perfectly beautiful land. You see strange creatures roaming across the vast land. You also see a short little man who looks like he could use some help. *You walk up to person*
Leprechaun: Oh, hello there! You look like you aren't from here. Anyways, I could use some help straightening this place out.
Leprechaun: My name is Randolf, the king's sire. The whole kingdom is falling apart into pieces! Everyone is turning on each other! I need to give you this, even though we just met, I feel as if you could save this place, and I trust you with this.
Narrator: Randolf hands you a crystalline bottle with a piece of parchment paper inside with enchanted diamonds at the bottom.
Randolf: Go take this to the blacksmith, he'll understand the message.
"Crystal Clear Strangers" Quest complete

That's my idea for a new world!!
(Plus first quest that gets the questline going.. :P)

Abigail Dragondreamer
Tiffany Owl

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
lifedude2002 on Feb 28, 2014 wrote:
One word

Tropical

so think about it
I was like thinking the same thing! The tropical island house needs a place of origin and I think that it could be like a group of people first lived there and unexpectedly went away and like a hundred years later a group of islanders move their huts on top of the old architecture (sort of like the house). I guess its not much of a story... but I wouldn't want KI to miss out on their own ideas on what the tropical paradise could be like.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
how about a time travel world where the teacher made a time machine and we can see the tritons giants and dragons fighting