Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
How about an Antarctica themed world

The penguin people could be the people you are trying to help while the evil orca king tries to take over with his army of orcas and leapord seals

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Maybe this could be the backstory of the world:

Chronotopia was once a peaceful world, where every creature from every season lived in peace. But the Titans took a season for themselves (Giants=Winter, Lords=Fall, Dragons=Summer & Bartelby=Spring). This divided the world into 4 parts, each one despising the other, like the Titans, except for Spring (Bartelby) because he forgave the others.

Your Job:

Merle sends you to Chronotopia to keep peace between the seasons. You arrive at The Springtime Castle where you meet Bartelby's Spirit, who will guide you through Spring. After you defeat the final Spring boss (the Easter Bunny) in The Egg Hideaway, Bartelby tells you of a pyromancer known as Blaze Drakonbreath, who is trying to keep the peace between Summer and Fall. You meet Blaze on the other side of the Infernal Gates, he tells you "Are you an invader from Spring? Good, Bartelby sent you. The last thing we need is an enemy from both sides. Your here to help me keep the peace? Good, we could use a Raven for once. Oh, you don't know why I called you a Raven? People from Wizard City are called Ravens here. The majority of wizards here are Wysterian, with a few godsends of Nelgotos. Come to the Heart of the Flame, it's run by the Wysterians, but they'll let us keep refuge for a while." After you defeat the final boss (Solstice Shaman) in the Lair of the Shaman, Blaze tells you to go through the Diverse Gates and speak to Wolf Leafwalker in The Swampy Trenches, Wolf says "If you are a minion of the Shaman, turn back now before I give you fifty-thousand volts! You know Blaze? Ah, good to see you then, did he send a message? You tell him that Blaze said 'Remember Alchemy Class?' Wolf starts laughing. I do remember Alchemy, especially when I made a right mess of a project when Cyrus was teaching. You should have seen his face, he was fuming behind the melted amethyst alloy. Well then, I ought to do you a favour for giving me a message from my mate. I'll tell you what, come back here when your a higher level, I know a place where you can get some decent pets. Now then, the storm lords have been a lot more agitated since Spring was fixed. Welcome to Fall, and get ready to attack some Thunder Imps." After defeating the final boss (Headless Harvester) in The Haunted Fields, Wolf tells you to go through the Foul Gates and to speak to Declan Frostborn in the Glacial Tundra. When you meet him he says to you "A friend of Bartelby, Blaze and Wolf? You have powerful allies indeed, I could use someone like you to keep the elves at bay, come on then, get into the Christmas spirit!" At the end of this world you face a boss called Frostbitten Santa in Santa's Grotto.
I didn't read the part of "Your job", but your back story more or less gets the idea. As with other worlds, there tends to be something that "once was" before something really bad happened. Though, instead of the seasons being at war with each other, have them each simply unhappy because of being under the rule of a titan. Perhaps under the rule, the seasons aren't able to work together, and that separation gives more power to the titans. Bringing the seasons together helps them to get the strength needed to reclaim their 'land'.

Seeing your last comment about a frostbitten santa, that would be one of the last bosses or perhaps a side quest boss (not everyone celebrates Christmas). Have the final boss be in control of "the end of the year" so to speak, where it's necessary to defeat him otherwise time will continue to "stand still", which is what needs to be fixed for the seasons to take back control.

:)

Of course, this world being a side quest or not would be up in the air. On the one hand, it may seem better as a side world (like GH), but the reality is, we all rely on time and holidays, so maybe a main line world. My opinion, though, is it might be better as a side world, as it would let a person optionally work each season when they wanted. Someone might decide to work the spring season when it's spring, and wait for summer to continue to the summer season. It being a side world would make that possible.

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
What is the world about the storm titan? You have Malistaire using the dragon and the Ravens trying to wake up the giant. Who will try to summon the triton?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I reckon a world of giant turtles the size of a dinosaur!

Matthew Willowcaster level 38

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Ootu Spirit on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
Lol me and my friend are making a big Stela Di Mare project. We made the streets up, and yet to do creatures, dialogue, drawings, quest and stuff, before we send it to KI by e-mail.
Stela Di Mare is a world cut off the spiral. It's on a whale, and people that saved themselves from Xibalba in Azteca ran there.
Stela Di Mare contains 17 streets, including 6 dungeons, which makes a total of 11 normal streets.
Stela Di Mare is the most expensive world so far, with the total pricing of 34,000-35,000 crowns-
Passage of the Cyborg-A place connecting Science Center with the rest of Stela Di Mare. It's decorated with a pale blue floor, an iron archway and a statue of the Captain Rodriguez. Several of Scrap Cyborgs roam here
Voltic Quarter-The common area of the Stela Di Mare, usually known as Commons in Wizard City, Oasis in Krokotopia etc. It's decorated with allot of metallic colored buildings with Aztecan runaways in them. Some bosses are located in this area, including Itermoun, Nikl Di Mare and Paztelp. It's connecting to the Hologram Park on the east, Etnomoux on the west and the Passage of the Cyborg at the north. Also there is a very curvy way, which is like a maze, to the last dungeon, Area 51.
Etnomoux-Shopping area of Stela Di Mare. Decorated with allot of metal houses, and trees with scrap iron leaves on them, there is allot of vendors selling robotic gear. While upper part is mostly taken by the vendors, the downer part is occupied by Scrap Cyborgs, Corrupted Bots and Mechanos. It connects with Voltic Quarter on the east, and with Valley of Machines on the south.
Valley of Machines: A valley next to Etnomoux. It's filled with bush made of metal wires and sparks coming out of the whole place. Creatures roaming here are Corrupted Bots, Mechanos, Celestial Slime, Kinectic Spirits and Misery Machines. There are 3 bosses located in this area, with Scrap Iron and Spring reagents to collect, and Quest items Bot's wheel and a Piece of Iron. It connects with Etnomoux at the north, and with Extraterrastial Lake on the west.
Hologram park- Hologram park is made of plants that are fading and coming alive. In the area itself, there is no roaming creatures, but there are 5 dungeons that shall give the Wizard a quite challenge.
Hologram Park is connected with the 5 dungeons, on different sides, Voltic Quarter on the west, and Academy of Lost Souls on the north.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Lol me and my friend are making a big Stela Di Mare project. We made the streets up, and yet to do creatures, dialogue, drawings, quest and stuff, before we send it to KI by e-mail.
Stela Di Mare is a world cut off the spiral. It's on a whale, and people that saved themselves from Xibalba in Azteca ran there.
Stela Di Mare contains 17 streets, including 6 dungeons, which makes a total of 11 normal streets.
Stela Di Mare is the most expensive world so far, with the total pricing of 34,000-35,000 crowns-
Waponi Woods: The first of the 6 dungeons in Hologram Park. These woods are decorated very unlike the rest of Stela Di Mare. It's very lush, but possesed by the Machines.
Level 1: A floor with health and mana wisps
Level 2: Bot of the woods, Bot of the woods, number 3 in the corner
Level 3: A puzzle where you need to put the wood in the right place
(a fail will bring a duel with 2 Bots of the woods)
Level 4: Fohanio, Undead Machine
After the tower, you visit the forest clearing, where you face a Blackback soldier (you faced them in Zafaria before) and an Gorilla Spider Witch (also faced in Zafaria) just with 2000 health more and improved spells.
After that, you visit the tower with the final boss. She has no minions and her name is Wretchida.
The dungeon gives you 150.000XP and a Metal Mint.

Metal Fortress: This is just a tower but has 15 floors! It's an abandoned tower of metal, which is possesed by Robots.
Level 1: Health and Mana wisps.
Level 2: Spark robot, Spark Robot
Level 3: Spark Robot, Stelan
Level 4: Stelan, Stelan
Level 5: Astrogolem, Astrogolem
Level 6: Zertogat, Stelan
Level 7: Golem of the Thunder, Golem of the Thunder
Level 8: A puzzle with thunders, and one is leading to a pipe. You got to choose the right thunder
(Failure brings a Spark Robot and a Golem of the Thunder to fight)
Level 9: Astrogolem, Stelan
Level 10: Machine Trickster, Mechbug
Level 11: Mechbug,Mechbug
Level 12: An riddle: Living in royal, we are loyal, giving fortune, but if wrong we are torture
(Correct answer is Marleybone Dogs)
(An success removes 1000 health from the main boss. An failure brings an extra minion on the main boss+1000 health)
Level 13: Astrogolem, Machine Trickster
Level 14: Maleeja (secret boss which you can summon by unbottling thunders in the order 1,4,6,5,2,3. Doing this quest will give you additional 4000 XP)
Level 15: Mokteri, Lekpot (Mechbug with the failure on the riddle)
Finish this dungeon will give you 160000-164000XP
Ironium: The 3rd dungeon in the Hologram Park. There is 3 towers with 3 floors, and the main boss will be faced after completing. The dungeon is an abandoned village containing 3 houses (towers) possesed by monsters, and guarded by the main villian
Floor 1.1:
Kinectic Spirit, Celestial Slime
Floor 1.2:
Celestial Slime, Spirit of the Shadow
Floor 1.3
Kinectic Spirit, Spirit of the Shadow
Floor 2.1
Metalhead, Metalhead
Floor 2.2
Immortal Bot, Immortal Bot
Floor 2.3
Metalhead, Immortal Bot
Floor 3.1
Wheeler, Wheeler
Floor 3.2
Astrogolem, Stelan
Floor 3.3
Stelan, Wheeler.
Main Boss: Kostali

Steel Hall: 4th of the 6 dungeons in Hologram Park. Steel Hall is a passage covered with metal, and you face multiple creatures here.
They include: Astrobot, Stelan, Astrogolem, Kinectic Spirit, Mechbug.
The boss is: Walleri
The Forge: 5th “dungeon”. The Forge isn’t really a dungeon. It’s just a boss tower. It’s a lava surrounding with metal walls and floor.
Floor 1: Hextomar, Stelan

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Academy of the Lost Souls: This is the place where full Shadow magic is learned, trained by the ghost of the Puppetmaster. It is a passage to the Dark part, so the metal that the academy is build of is dark grey, with spikes. Outside, in the VooDoo Graveyard, Lost Spirits roam, guarding the PuppetMaster. It connects with Hologram Park on the south, and there is a flight station that leads to Umnivous X-56
Umnivous X-56-A spaceship that got broken during the trip around Stela Di Mare. Eldricth Bugs guard the way to captain’s bridge, possede by Montepela, their mother. Besides Eldritch Bugs, Umnivous X-56 is also possessed by Celestial Slime, Alien Scouts, Alien Warriors, Alien Defender and Alien Beserkers, altogether with some bosses. It connects with Academy of Lost Souls on the special flying station
Extraterrastial lake: A lake of silver waters, having it’s bottom very rich with metal. Water there is silver and clean. Celestian Slime, Kinectic spirit, the Spirit of the shadows, Sea-bot 4000 and Alien Diver roam there. Also, there are 4 bosses, and 1 roaming boss. It connects with Valley of Machines on the east, and Peztacol on the south
Peztacol: The oldest area of Stela Di Mare. It has some very old decorations from Azteca, only covered with metal, steel or iron.
Creatures roaming are Cyborgsaur, Roboraptor, Bot of the Woods and the Quetzalbot. 3 bosses obtain here. It’s connected to Extraterrestial lake on the north, and Mountain of the Metal on the east
Mountain of Metal: A mountain which is covered with steel pines, silver snow and some bushes at lower height. Creatures roaming here are Scrap Deer, Bot-o-winter, and Eversnow machine. 4 bosses are found in this area, along with 1 secret boss, which can be obtained for the ones who completed the quest “Senses Working Overtime” in Chancel. It connects with Peztacol on the west and Snowsteel desert on the north
Snowsteel desert: The most distant and most empty area in the whole Stela Di Mare. Only creatures obtaining here are the Cyber Wildclaws. The desert has a tree here and there, and snow is falling over scrap iron forever. Snowsteel desert, although having only one roaming creature has 8 bosses to make up for that. It connects with Mountain on Metal on south, and Underworld is connected to it by a hole in the middle of the desert which can be unlocked with the quest “Hot And Cold”
Underworld: This is the last area of Stela Di Mare. It can be only reached when finding a hole while completing the quest “Hot and Cold”. Underworld is the 2nd area not relating to the rest of the world. It’s similar to Dragonspyre, just the lava has some silver in it. Creatures roaming are the Kinectic spirit, Firewyrm, Laval Machines and improved versions of Burning Hate and Terrorwing Talonmasters.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Area 51-The last dungeon, where you face the final boss: Zatumylix! The dungeon is very decorated, with steel embelshiments on the walls, iron runes on the floor, and metallic doors that have automatic open. But, of course, to face Zatumylix, you must make your way trough this torching dungeon. Creatures roaming there is every single creature in Stela Di Mare! That should make things really interesting …

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Very nice idea! I'm going to put my world idea in the same format you did.

Welcome to Empyrea!

Empyrea is a world with a small amount of islands scattered around the world. This world is home to the Seraphs, Sky Squids, Fwanelas (a race of amputate ice), and the Hummers (a race of Humming Birds).

Empyrea's beautiful sun sets, lush forests, and snow topped mountains has been known to many residents of the spiral as "The World Without War". But what they don't know, is that Empyrea is facing a war, a war with long forgotten magic.

Now, the horrible, dark, and strange Despair Magic has worked its way into the skies of Empyrea, swallowing its islands whole, and spitting them out in ruins.

Now, you must learn the art of Cloud Walking, a very dangerous task, to help the Seraph Kingdom. But Cloud Walking is not the least of your troubles, the Despair forces has taken over the Cloud Sea (where the Sky Squids live), and now they are using the corrupt Cloud Magic to search all the skies of Empyrea, but no body knows what they are looking for....

**You must be at least level 100 and have completed Khrysalis to enter Empyrea**

New Magic
With the release of Empyrea comes four ancient types of magic: Cloud Magic, Mind Magic, Time Magic, and Despair Magic.
Cloud Magic: isall changing form of the spell, as clouds never keep the same form. Cloud Magic can turn single attack spells to all enemy spells, turn ranked spells into X ranked spells, and much more. Cloud Magic can only be learned at the Cloud Sea.
Mind Magic: is about helping yourself and others without the enemy knowing. It can make multiple Shields and Blades appear when casted. Mind Magic can only be learned in High Cliff Village.
Time Magic: is about changing the battle itself. It can change who goes first, how many pips you get each round, how many times you can go each round, and sometimes it can Gondi. When spells Gondi, they can add a +400 damage over 3 rounds. Time Magic can only be learned in the Forest of Time.
Despair Magic: focuses on bringing despair to the enemy. It can make multiple Weaknesses, Dispels, and Traps appear when casted, and can stun the enemy for 2+ rounds. Despair Magic can only be learned in the Despair Palace.

Extra Updates
Empyrea comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Mark those Pirates!"
Empyrea comes with a new Side Dungeon: "Challenge of the Seraphs"
You might want to check out what's happening in the Krokotopia Library.

Empyrea pay-by-zone prices
Empyrea (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Temple of the Triangle, The Empyreana, and Sun Set Beach, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Forest of Time and High Cliff Village, two zones for 1,500 crowns.
Dark Forest, Frosted Coast, and Star Light Sea, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Cloud Sea, Seraph Kingdom, Despair Outskirts, and Despair Palace, four zones for 1,500 crowns.
This world costs a total of 6,000 crowns.
Hope you like it!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95
Welcome to Candy World!

Candy World is filled with sweets and all types of creatures! Candy World is home to the Gingerbread Men (and Gingerbread Women), Yoit Fairies, Gobblers, Witches, and lots of other Candy Creatures!

But wait, the Despair Magic from Empyrea is still clinging to you. Headmaster Ambrose sends you to Candy World, home of Joy Magic, in hope that the Joy Magic will wash off the Despair Magic. But something strange is going on in Candy World, something that could rid the Spiral completely of Joy Magic...

Now, the Headmaster fears that the only way to get you to Candy World is to ask the Gobbler King. Hopefully you can get the Spiral Key from him without him thinking you were food...

New Magic
With the release of Candy World, a new magic wants in to your spell deck!
Joy Magic: focuses on making the battle "happier". If you manage to one enemy in the battle, you can cast a spell to keep it 1v1. Joy Magic is filled with Global Spells, including a very powerful Happy Time spell that adds a 65% boost to all spells (including healing, damage, drains, and DoTs).

Extra Updates
Candy World comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Hold ye Peppermints!"
Candy World comes with a new Elsie MerryWheater Quest: "Candy Cane Flowers"
Candy World comes with two new side dungeons: "Yummy for my Tummy", and "So, Much, Candy!"
Aquila has reopened with a dungeon for level 120+ "Athena's Challenge"

Candy World Pay by Zone
Candy World (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Zilly's Central, Zilly's Shopping, and Zilly's Factory: 3 Zones for 2,000 Crowns
Sweet Road: 1 Zone for 2,000 Crowns
Candy Cane Forest and Frosting Vill: 2 Zones for 2,000 Crowns
Yoit City and Witch's Brew Ally: 2 Zones for 2,000 Crowns
Gobblerton's Great Wall and Gobblerton: 2 Zones for 2,000 Crowns
Gingerbread Village, Sugar Farm, and Ice Cream Cliffs: 3 Zones for 2,000 Crowns
Candy Country, Candy Kingdom, and Candy Castle, 3 Zones for 2,000 Crowns

This world contains a total of 16 Zones, and costs 14,000 Crowns

I'll be posting the Story-Line later!

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
LafChill on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
i think like a monquista/Spanish world or skull island based world would be cool or a French napoleon or Mongolian world like part of mooshu or a world where ice giants come from see you in the spiral P.S. has anyone seen my DragonTooth world idea

Blaze Spellcaster

Hunter Spellcaster

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to Candy World!

Candy World is filled with sweets and all types of creatures! Candy World is home to the Gingerbread Men (and Gingerbread Women), Yoit Fairies, Gobblers, Witches, and lots of other Candy Creatures!

But wait, the Despair Magic from Empyrea is still clinging to you. Headmaster Ambrose sends you to Candy World, home of Joy Magic, in hope that the Joy Magic will wash off the Despair Magic. But something strange is going on in Candy World, something that could rid the Spiral completely of Joy Magic...

Now, the Headmaster fears that the only way to get you to Candy World is to ask the Gobbler King. Hopefully you can get the Spiral Key from him without him thinking you were food...

New Magic
Joy Magic: focuses on making the battle "happier". If you manage to one enemy in the battle, you can cast a spell to keep it 1v1. Joy Magic is filled with Global Spells, including a very powerful Happy Time spell that adds a 65% boost to all spells (including healing, damage, drains, and DoTs).

Extra Updates
Candy World comes with two new side dungeons: "Yummy for my Tummy", and "So, Much, Candy!"

Candy World Pay by Zone
Candy World (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Zilly's Central, Zilly's Shopping, and Zilly's Factory: 3 Zones for 2,000 Crowns

-Nick
I don't know about candy world it would be kind of weird. Maybe Spanish world like monquista ,or a world where gobblers come from, or a pirate world. You know how in Wizard City it says the gobblers were driven away? Well, I want to know where they come from. More ideas: maybe a French napoleon world, or Mongolian world, or an Australian world with like the outback for one of the places, or leprechaun world like Ireland. Maybe sylvia drakes home world.

Blaze Spellcaster Level 53
Hunter Spellcaster Level 16

Survivor
Mar 17, 2012
Dear Moderators/Administrators,
I always thought of Wizard101 as an interesting game... so I wish to add my little thought of a new world in the Spiral.

A world where Balance has tipped. Where everyone is getting infected. Your wizard has been sent to fix this up by killing the main base- a dungeon. Including one of the hardest enemies on Game. This world would be very much appreciated. The Enemies have mixed up elements and schools... even some Madness would be nice.

Thank You Sir/Madam for reading my opinion.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Welcome to Candy World!

New Magic

Extra Updates

Candy World Pay by Zone

-Nick
Welcome to DragonTooth

DragonTooth is filled with dragon riders and the great king Ori [king Ori assists you through the world] is the king of DragonTooth but off in the dark islands empress everdeen wants to avenge morgante but first she has to get a map to the shrine of the dark lord Malistare and it is a chase to get the map and stop the empress from bringing morgante back to life

The Dark Islands
there is an academy where Rooke [from Pirate101] and armada troops [also from Pirate101] teach dark magic in the academy of kane and teach new moon spells like polymorph deer knight or polymorph armada troop or polymorph urgling which are dark monsters in the forests of yuko and there are deer knights in the Dark Islands there is a river that's black that run through the island which is main power source for dark magic

Dragon Rider village is the main place for dragon riders to stop and it is where king ori is there is the dragon rider academy of hood they teach dragon flying lessons you actually get fly your dragon [ you get a dragon in the dragonworks] and they teach sun moon and star with improved spells and the top dragon rider is Luke hood who is really nice and there are many vendors that sale stuff too and for the time there are balance shields and blades

Dragon Cliffs
the Dragon cliffs have many dark dragon riders who work for the dark evil king of the dragon riders pasgamgas [kind of bad name best I could think off] and there is one of the biggest dungeons there called dragon benders loot where you pasgamgas for a piece of the map

The everlasting waterfalls
there are tritons and elementals there and that is where you fight the triton king electro in the underwater kingdom of the tritons called tritonville and electro resists 99 percent of everything except global spells, ghoul, vampire, and fire cat so get your weaker spells in your deck and he only has 4000 health behind the waterfall there is a hideout for hydras which you fight there is a head for each class so it's fair and there is a life boss which has 22220

Frosty Coast
Frosty coast has big castle on it called Cair Purvela the castle of the first dragon riders it's abandoned but spirits still lurk on the frosty coast you can see the dark islands.

There is a new dungeon zone in Aquila must be finished with krysalis part 2 120 up atlantias might

New Spells [fire] dragon rider [ice] ice volcano [storm] thunder clouds [balance] elemental gods [life] leaf shield [myth] Apollo's Light [death] the black death

underground kingdom
it is the last dungeon it is where you fight a new type of class earth class you fight earth warriors there who have all new spells like earth trigger earth elemental minion there are also dwarfs that you have to fight [they are earth class empress everdeen who is star class move called star eclipse got to go
SEE YOU IN THE SPIRAL
Hunter Spellcaster

Blaze Spellcaster

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
fire warrior on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
I don't know about candy world it would be kind of weird. Maybe Spanish world like monquista ,or a world where gobblers come from, or a pirate world. You know how in Wizard City it says the gobblers were driven away? Well, I want to know where they come from. More ideas: maybe a French napoleon world, or Mongolian world, or an Australian world with like the outback for one of the places, or leprechaun world like Ireland. Maybe sylvia drakes home world.

Blaze Spellcaster Level 53
Hunter Spellcaster Level 16
If you have have read my previous post, you would know that I have already set up my story line for my own Third Arch. I desieded to have the Gobblers from Candy World because of this reason. Proffesor Greyrose said that she had evil half witch sisters. The Gobblers said they were driven from Gobblerton by evil witches. I desided to make Gobblerton a city in Candy World. Thinking that Gobblers love to eat, a world full of candy would be a perfect place for them to live.

-Nick

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
i have an idea for a level 35 world called Gooserica

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Welcome to Candy World!

New Magic

Extra Updates

Candy World Pay by Zone

-Nick
Story-Line for Candy World!!!!

Headmaster Tutorial Tip: "Young wizard, you still seem depressed. Come to my office for a solution!"

Merle Ambrose: "Hmm, yes, it is still showing. The Despair Magic, I fear, will only come off with Joy Magic. Joy Magic is in Candy World, home of the Gobblers and Professor Greyrose. For some reason, all of the Candy World Spiral Keys turn into sugar if they are not used in some time. However, the Gobbler King's Spiral Key to Candy World did not turn to sugar. Go ask him if you could have it. Hopefully he does not think you are food..."

Gobbler King: "Mmm! I just ate, a very yummy pie. Are you food? No? Darn. What do you want? My Spiral Key to Candy World? I will give it to you, but first, you must bring me some exotic food! Go to Krokotopia, and get some Sand-wichs, and then go to Empyrea, and bring me some Seraph Cake!"

Narrator: "You get a few pounds of each food. Now, time to feed the King!"

Gobbler King: "You bring me food! Yummy! Here, take the Candy World Spiral Key. Bye-bye!"

Merle Ambrose: "Good work, I see you were not eaten. Now, go to Professor Greyrose and ask her about Candy World."

Professor Greyrose: "Hello dear! What can I do for you? You want me to tell you about Candy World? Oh yes, I will! Candy World is filled with candy, and Yoit Spirits, and... witches. If you plan to go there, the Joy Magic Crystal is kept in the Candy Castle, on the exact opposite side of Candy World where the Spiral Door is. Speke to Cindy Candy, in Zilly's Central. She will guild you for a while. Good luck, dear!"

Narrator: "As soon as you step though the Spiral Door to Candy World, the sweet smell of all kinds of candy fill your nose. You look around, and see clouds raining sugar! Oh joy, you see that the Candy Castle is very far away. This will take awhile. Hmm, but what's that? You feel the presents of Despair here."

Cindy Candy: "Hello! My name is Cindy Candy! Lydia sent you? Wonderful! You need to get to the Candy Castle? I can help you with that! But first, you need to try some of our wonderful candy! Go to Zilly's Shopping, and tell Candy Maker Bob to give you some Yummy Drops!"

Candy Maker Bob: "Oy! Hello there! Cindy told you to tell me to give you free Yummy Drops? Okay! Here are some of my best Yummy Drops!"

Narrator: "Hmm, these Yummy Drops smell, well, yummy! You put one in your mouth. You don't taste anything. But suddenly, BANG! Delicious flavor fills your mouth! You've never tasted anything as good as this before!"

Cindy Candy: "Did you like them? Good! Now, if you ever need to buy anything, Zilly's Shopping is the place to go! Now, to get to the Candy Castle, we need to get though the Sweet Road, the Candy Cane Forest, Frosting Vill, Yoit City, the Witch's Brew Ally, the Gobblerton's Great Wall, Gobblerton, Gingerbread Village, the Sugar Farm, the Ice Cream Cliffs, the Candy Country, and the Candy Kingdom. Now, to get to the Sweet Road, we need to get though Zilly's Factory. Follow me though!"

-Nick

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Maybe a Majestic Unicorn world, sunshine and rainbows, above that clouds.

On that note, maybe the conflict is that a storm is coming and making the sunshine disappear or the rainbows

melt or something. the bosses would be anything related with storm, (but myth students, dont get too happy, they

have mass defense, like shielding a lot.) maybe the final boss would be a corrupted unicorn of some sort!

anyway, i have lame ideas and that was on the top of my head lately, ill post more if i figure out anything else.

~Michelle

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Perhaps a cold, watery place called Oceantactia would be good. The last boss could be a Celestian charmed siren called Madame Lotuseer and the kind one can be a beautiful mermaid called Lady Ocean weaver. After you defeat Lotuseer you get a gemstone called the Celestian gem of Magic
and recover Madame Lotuseer so that those two can join the next world of the spiral together.

Lots of love David

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
Maybe a world that the people are pets ( not like marlybone ). The kind of pets i mean is like your piggles, firecats, unicorns, etc. They would be as small as when they are equipped and it would be cool if the person that needs you for help and the main person that gives you quests could be like a relative to your own pet. It would be cool if there were schools as well. Like play dead would mean a death school, dig would mean a life school, howl would mean a moon school, etc. It would also be funny if the outfits you get there are like costumes of pets. You could also get powerful pets as rewards from bosses there. Bosses could be cursed pets or caged pets. Another world could be a space world were there would be aliens and stuff to be bad and good guys. You would travel through the planets with their own unique background and characters. The main boss could even be on the sun. Also, another cool world would be a cartoon world where all the characters look like doodles!

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
A world for each holiday for any level and there would be a portle in the commons no crowns or member to go in so easter EASTER LAND should be full of egg and easter bunnys

Christmas a world full of candy canes and a santa with prancer and comit and all the deers

Halloween a place full of death but trick or treat candy and and skulls and a grave yard and dea trees

Irish day a place full of leperquans everwhere

there should also be a shop in ever place

Cole drake haven

p.s KI please do this it will be very fun for the players and a nice hangout place with friend i know it will take work though of you go with my idea

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Story-Line for Candy World!!!!

Headmaster Tutorial Tip: "Young wizard, you still seem depressed. Come to my office for a solution!"

Merle Ambrose: "Hmm, yes, it is still showing. The Despair Magic, I fear, will only come off with Joy Magic. Joy Magic is in Candy World, home of the Gobblers and Professor Greyrose. For some reason, all of the Candy World Spiral Keys turn into sugar if they are not used in some time. However, the Gobbler King's Spiral Key to Candy World did not turn to sugar. Go ask him if you could have it. Hopefully he does not think you are food..."

Gobbler King: "Mmm! I just ate, a very yummy pie. Are you food? No? Darn. What do you want? My Spiral Key to Candy World? I will give it to you, but first, you must bring me some exotic food! Go to Krokotopia, and get some Sand-wichs, and then go to Empyrea, and bring me some Seraph Cake!"

Narrator: "You get a few pounds of each food. Now, time to feed the King!"

Gobbler King: "You bring me food! Yummy! Here, take the Candy World Spiral Key. Bye-bye!"

Merle Ambrose: "Good work, I see you were not eaten. Now, go to Professor Greyrose and ask her about Candy World."

Professor Greyrose: "Hello dear! What can I do for you? You want me to tell you about Candy World? Oh yes, I will! Candy World is filled with candy, and Yoit Spirits, and... witches. If you plan to go there, the Joy Magic Crystal is kept in the Candy Castle, on the exact opposite side of Candy World where the Spiral Door is. Speke to Cindy Candy, in Zilly's Central. She will guild you for a while. Good luck, dear!"

Narrator: "As soon as you step though the Spiral Door to Candy World, the sweet smell of all kinds of candy fill your nose. You look around, and see clouds raining sugar! Oh joy, you see that the Candy Castle is very far away. This will take awhile. Hmm, but what's that? You feel the presents of Despair here."

Cindy Candy: "Hello! My name is Cindy Candy! Lydia sent you? Wonderful! You need to get to the Candy Castle? I can help you with that! But first, you need to try some of our wonderful candy! Go to Zilly's Shopping, and tell Candy Maker Bob to give you some Yummy Drops!"

Candy Maker Bob: "Oy! Hello there! Cindy told you to tell me to give you free Yummy Drops? Okay! Here are some of my best Yummy Drops!"

Narrator: "Hmm, these Yummy Drops smell, well, yummy! You put one in your mouth. You don't taste anything. But suddenly, BANG! Delicious flavor fills your mouth! You've never tasted anything as good as this before!"

Cindy Candy: "Did you like them? Good! Now, if you ever need to buy anything, Zilly's Shopping is the place to go! Now, to get to the Candy Castle, we need to get though the Sweet Road, the Candy Cane Forest, Frosting Vill, Yoit City, the Witch's Brew Ally, the Gobblerton's Great Wall, Gobblerton, Gingerbread Village, the Sugar Farm, the Ice Cream Cliffs, the Candy Country, and the Candy Kingdom. Now, to get to the Sweet Road, we need to get though Zilly's Factory. Follow me though!"

-Nick
Cindy Candy: "See that door? It will only open with Candy Gems! The Candy Gems are being held in that Storage Room over there. Go get the Candy Gems, and then come back to me!"

Storage Room Clerk: 25,400 health, Death, one Life Minion. "You there! Get out of here! I'm busy cleaning! You just stepped on the floor I just mopped!"

Cindy Candy: "Good work! Now, place the Candy Gems at the door. Then, follow me to the Sweet Road!"

Narrator: "You place the Candy Gems by the door. Soon, the door turns into sugar!"

Cindy Candy: "Welcome to the Sweet Road! Oh my gosh! The Sweet Road is filled with Despair Worriers! I guess I should have told you that there was Despair Magic here. Go defeat some Despair Worriers, then come to my house, and I will tell you the past of Candy World."

Cindy Candy: "Long ago, this World was made up of two giant islands. They were connected by the Sun Rise Bridge, and the Sun Set Bridge. The first island, Jolid, was filled with Joy Magic, always welcoming visitors to this World. The second island, Doespa, was filled with Despair Magic. A few thousand years ago, there was a terrible war between Despair and Joy Magics. When the war ended, the sun's light was blocked from our world because of all the ash and dust in the sky. Because the sun's light was blocked, the Sun Set Bridge and the Sun Rise Bridge slowly faded, in till there was nothing connecting the two islands. Somehow, the remaining Despair Forces used the Joy Crystal against us, filling the land with candy and sugar. The Despair Forces then built the Ghost Stone, which creates a wall in the middle of any world it's in. If you were able to fly a few miles into the sky, you would find total darkness. The Joy Crystal is the only thing blocking the Despair Magic from flowing onto this island. But anyway, go back outside, and defeat some Despair Nightmares, and make them give you the key to the Lolly Pop Library!"

Narrator: "Hmm, those Despair Nightmares gave up a pretty good fight. Now, to the Lolly Pop Library!"

Cindy Candy: "Now that we're in here, we can climb to the Observatory, and create a good plan to get to the Candy Castle."

Narrator: "Oh no. It looks like the only way to get to the Candy Castle is to go though every possible place in Candy World. This might take a while."

Cindy Candy: "Hmm, well, I was born in Candy World, so I know everything pretty well. Wait, whats that? There's Despair Magic forming a Human by the wall!"

That's all for now!

-Nick

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
there should be a world full of fire and water and lava and underwater strengths
the good guys are gonna be the fire and water spirits and krakens and otters.
the bad guys are gonna be elite volcano masters, guards which are fire, some evil leprechaun zombies, and a last boss would be a lancer which is a giant lava spirit and that lava spirit is fire and he has 35,922 health points and his minion would be a chilly leprechaun which is ice.
The world is half lava volcano and half underwater core. And there would be a last area which collides the 2 elements, forming a throne and revealing an underwater and fire gems which is super strong. Because of the strong current, it can form a new element

Hope this interests you!

Tristan Mythhammer lvl 6

Tarlac SeaSpear lvl 35

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
KellerDeathBreeze on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
A world for each holiday for any level and there would be a portle in the commons no crowns or member to go in so easter EASTER LAND should be full of egg and easter bunnys

Christmas a world full of candy canes and a santa with prancer and comit and all the deers

Halloween a place full of death but trick or treat candy and and skulls and a grave yard and dea trees

Cole drake haven

p.s KI please do this it will be very fun for the players and a nice hangout place with friend i know it will take work though of you go with my idea
On the life world it is a good idea! Kingsisle should make the world kinda like The Floating Island is Celestia!
And it should be like Morganthe getting to the world and bringing evil minions to destroy the spiral by destroying one by one and she starts with that world! Then the leprecauns calls for help to save the world! So Ambrose tells the students to help save the world!

- Jason Lifesword lvl 58

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
KellerDeathBreeze on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:

Cole drake haven

I made a suggestion similar to this. You can read it (this same topic) at this link.

www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/what-new-worlds-do-you-think-are-on-the-spiral-1289/8ad6a4174274db2a0142b9701ee058a0#8ad6a4174274db2a0142b9701ee058a0

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
I think a world where magic has become a lost art and depending on which area or dungeon you are in, you lose the use of certain casting cost spell that can be used. ex... all spells that cost 2 to cast are lost to you in this area or dungeon. or spells that cost 4 can only be casted for this area or dungeon. creates a more needed reason for wizards to work together and use strategy wisely. like the opposite of spiral, I guess it could be call Cryptic Spiral World.