Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
I got a idea for a new world after Azteca it's called the Shadow Realm Rank 11 spells
Storm: Stormbot or Robot,11 pips, 70% accuracy
Damage: 775+1350 storm damage over 3 rounds
Effect: Removes all positives and +30% to next attack spell
Fire: Red Giant,11 pips,75% accuracy
Damage: 650+1350 Fire damage over 3 rounds to all enemies
Effect: Steal 1 charm from every enemy and -40% to accuracy
Myth: Big Foot,11 pips,75% accuracy
Damage : 575 myth damage then 1350 myth damage
Effect: Has a Earthquake effect on all enemies and dispels next outgoing life,death,and myth spells
Death: Omens or Zombies,11 pips,85% accuracy
Damage : 1125 death damage than 675 death health steal and swap half to health
Effect: -40% to next attack spell and a +70% trap

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
A world like Ancient Rome! I think it should have a quest line along with caesar, and should get spells relating to gods, or big figures of mythology, like Cronos, or Neptune. It would be awesome!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
way to go dude, they used you sci fi and atlantis idea in celestia and your midieval idea in avalon

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I think it would be fun to have a sort of mirror world of Wizard City. Like a parallel universe where Merle Ambrose is an evil Wizard and Malestaire is the Headmaster of Ravenwood. I think a lot could be done in that world. You fight evil Wizards instead of creatures and the quests you get are to help the Storm Lord or to help Lord Nightshade.

I also think a world or pure surrealism, like Alice in Wonderland, would be fun. Just a really imaginary world where you can walk through walls and the plants talk and you can be very big or very small.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Alright, after watching Alexander LionHeart fight Malistaire in Xibalba and finish Azteca on YouTube, I want to see what the final world in Morganthe's prophecy is. It has to be something dark, cruel, and tough. Darkmoor sounds pretty neat, but it's in Pirate101 (not made yet, but stormgate). Also, a lot of people are saying that another world should be made, revolving around Ancient Greek. Aquila is being taken care of. Last but not least, they need to add more worlds to the Coven story after they finish with Morganthe. Nodor, Alissar, and Polaris are three worlds that look pretty neat. Also, they should let you travel to Monquista after you defeat Morganthe to know how they journeyed to Azteca. Sir Ponce de Leon will seek revenge and be the final boss. Monquista would be a world stuck with a story involving Greyrose's two sisters trying to take over the Spiral. Their names should be Nalia and Rosia Greyrose. And in this story arc, there won't be five worlds this time, there will be ten!
All of this all the worlds I think should be in the Nalia and Rosia plot: Monquista, Mirage, Nelgoto, Aquila, Gobblerton, Skull Island, Valencia, Krokotopia again, Monquista again, and Candy World.

Fred FireFlame: Lvl 49 Pyromancer
David SandSmith: Lvl 36 Sorcerer
Ian IceHunter: Lvl 6 Thaumaturge
Lucas LifeLeaf: Lvl 5 Theurgist

Survivor
May 31, 2011
Most of the early worlds are based upon historic civilisation.

So I thought that KI could make new worlds like an ancient Greek one or an ancient roman one that would be cool

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I feel like there has not been many Ice worlds. I hope the next world will be some place Icy (like polaris).

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Something like the Wizard City Past would be so cool. Yes, I do understand, that this is basically the same as Ghost Avalon, but you can go deeper into it.

The first quest would be do explore a secret area of Nightside, which would grant you the Spiral key to "The Past."

And in The Past there would be Malistaire and Morganthe, both kids (5-10 years old). Wizards will see Their relationships when they were small and see how (spoiler, don't read if you haven't finished Azteca) Malistaire became Morganthe's Dark Servant.

At level 98, Morganthe herself (what a smartypants) would teach you a rank 12 spell.

Then, in the final dungeon, probably the Death School, you would find that the present Morganthe followed you to the past and caught you trying to find information about her and her relationship with Malistaire. She would cast a spell on Merle Ambrose making him her new Dark Servant, and you would have to fight a boss (Merle) with a variety of cheats. After you defeat Merle, Morganthe would immediately come in before you had a chance to get health/mana/potions. You would defeat her, and learn her true story (KI can make this up).

The next world will be a great time to defeat Morganthe, cause you are entering the triple-digits with your level, which is a huge accomplishment! The new title would be "Omnipotent" (which was actually changed to Archmage for the level 80 title).

Some new (reasonable) spell ideas (Rank 12):

Balance: Ravenwood
1140 damage over 6 rounds (190 for fire, ice, myth, storm, death, and life)

Fire: The Sun
900 damage, stun for two rounds, and one 50% weakness

Ice: Ice Age
400 damage and stun for 3 rounds to all enemies

Storm: Flock of Storm Owls
1050 damage to all enemies

Myth: Mount Olympus
10, 50, 100, 500, and 800 damage

Life: Bartleby's Potion
Absorb 1000 damage to all friends

Death: Cemetery
750 damage, steal half, and 50% infection to all enemies

Blaze Winterblossom, Archmage Sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
My list:

1) A space world
2) A world like heaven where you can meet dead souls like Malistaire and you can see them in heaven.
3) A world where you are as tall as an inch and you explore a huge world
4) A computer world where you are trapped in a computer
5) A world where you are in school and the teachers turn out to be evil.

That's my list! Oh, I am a fire who is named Scarlet MistCloud and I am an Adept and above.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
a couple of cool ideas.a world with olympians like zeus and hades;a reverse world where malistare is headmaster and wizards are evil;maybe a futuristic world with flyig cars;a virtual world inside a computer with a engine and computer viruses as enemies;a shadow world where everyone is a shadow. thats all i have for now but its alot

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Theawesomewizards on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
Hmm, what could be after Azteca?
Hmm, I think there should be a world called Germania, a German themed world, almost like Avalon, since it is a neighboring world to Germania. However, an evil fairy queen and her best friend, an evil warlord princess, had teamed up with Morganthe and has brought Malistare back to life, however he is kind now, along with his wife and will guide you. (Remember in Dragonspyre, he only did all of the destruction to find power to bring his wife back to life.) Also, in Germania, there is a white castle (Similar to the famous castle in Germany) that the 10 princesses live.They were corrupted and, in order to be uncorrupted, they must be defeated.
When you come into the world, you see Malistare. He tells you to come

Malistare: Hello, there is something i must tell you. I remember everything! Morganthe has revived me, however she had no chance of corrupting me. You must defeat the princess warlord, Hannah Sunspear, and the evil fairy queen, Emily ShadowStaff,
and the 10 princesses, in order to uncorrupt them and save Germania!
You are then told to go into Maria Fireflame's fort.

The bosses:
Maria FireFlame
30,000 health CHEAT: Every time you put a shield on yourself, she says "HAHAHA! You'll need someone else's help to get a shield!" and casts a spell that removes the shield you put.
She is Rank 14. Minions: Fireflame warrior (The fireflame warriors look like the females in dragonspyre, except they aren't ghosts.)
Izzy Iceshadow
60,000 health CHEAT: When you heal yourself, she does a Colosus on you and says, "Healing isn't allowed. Punishment:Cololsus!
Minions: Snow cats (They are like the storm cats in Avalon but different colors)
Gianna StormThistle
20,000 health CHEAT: When you do a storm convert she says "Converts on me ain't gonna work!" and removes it.
Minions: Sprite servants (They look like the fairy queens in Unicorn Way.)
To be continued... because i have no more characters left
Chelsea Stormthistle 40 stor

at last malistare learns lol

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
can there be a candy world or a land with the story of king arthur and excalaber? why can't there be a worl like a modern city i think that'd be cool.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Br4dley02 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
Something like the Wizard City Past would be so cool. Yes, I do understand, that this is basically the same as Ghost Avalon, but you can go deeper into it.

The first quest would be do explore a secret area of Nightside, which would grant you the Spiral key to "The Past."

And in The Past there would be Malistaire and Morganthe, both kids (5-10 years old). Wizards will see Their relationships when they were small and see how (spoiler, don't read if you haven't finished Azteca) Malistaire became Morganthe's Dark Servant.

At level 98, Morganthe herself (what a smartypants) would teach you a rank 12 spell.

Then, in the final dungeon, probably the Death School, you would find that the present Morganthe followed you to the past and caught you trying to find information about her and her relationship with Malistaire. She would cast a spell on Merle Ambrose making him her new Dark Servant, and you would have to fight a boss (Merle) with a variety of cheats. After you defeat Merle, Morganthe would immediately come in before you had a chance to get health/mana/potions. You would defeat her, and learn her true story (KI can make this up).

The next world will be a great time to defeat Morganthe, cause you are entering the triple-digits with your level, which is a huge accomplishment! The new title would be "Omnipotent" (which was actually changed to Archmage for the level 80 title).

first off, that kind of make sense but its sound way better if we do a world not in the past or future, but a world that have many of your old favorite helping you out to finish off morganthe once and for all. second off your idea of a ice spell not very good. its to weak and it should be way more powerful like you made everything else. here my idea for the damage for each spell or any new spells ideas:

Balance: Father of Time
Does 500 in balance damage and 600 in any random element(elemental or spirit power), stun for 2 rounds(single target)

Fire: Volcano God
Does 1200 damage to one enemy and 500-730 overtime to all enemies

Ice: EverFreeze age
Its like your ice age but with a cooler name. Does 1050 to all enemies and stun for 3 rounds

Storm: Flight of the Night Hawks
Does 1350 damage to all enemies

Myth: Legendary Hercules
Does 1120 damage to single target, stun all for 2 rounds

Life: Angel's bless
Does 1500 healing, will leave target a revive to be brought back if killed again

Death: Rise of Doombringer
he's typically this epic warrior who died but will do the bidding of anyone who revives him again. Does 1400, swap half of stolen health

and third off, these spells would be epic ideas fora world where you have to time travel through some of your past adventures or have help from old allies and battle new and old enemies. this is the perfect idea for the final chapter of the battle between morganthe and you. when i mean travel to the past i mean any adventures past from celestia to azteca for the time travel but your helpful allies can be from all the worlds you vist and helped. this will be a page turner

Ashley winter, Archmage Ice wizard.(forgot the spelling that also mean ice wizard)

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
I think it will be a death and ice world run by witches. Just like the gobbles said that there world was taking over by the witches. it would go good with story too.tell me what you think

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
Br4dley02 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:

annd after that would be krok past you know why it would be cool you would help the past everone put in the great sleep and kind of build up the story line for kt and then there would be kt futurewhere the bosses were the last of the tuts you can fit it in your selves to the story line i mean i dunno how it could happen

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
gross1 , i think that how they decided to make marelybone because penny dreadful ( I wizard city ) said she was from marelybone

Survivor
May 26, 2010
mythology131313 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.
I think this is a great idea. There currently is no world like Mirage or Weirwood. My thoughts on this is that Mirage could come after Azteca. Enemies for mirage could be:
  • Scarabs
  • evil black cats
  • rattlesnakes
  • scorpions
  • a thing not unlike a water or fire spirit except made from wind or sand
Good guys would be:
  • Cats like Nalia
  • Armadillos
The story with Mirage could be that an evil cat leader is forcing everyone to build huge monuments of him. Something like that.....
Weirwood is a different thing entirely. It could be available to anyone above level 30. it would be a forest type world on the very edge of Avalon but the once beautiful land is being corrupted by blight, an evil mist that is turning all the residence sad and evil. Good guys could be:
  • Beatrice
  • other Fairies
  • Mermaids
  • magical Faerie type creatures
Bad guys could be:
  • Red Caps
  • creatures that look like that thing on the "Dark Wind" spell
  • Myth Banshees that actually LOOK like the one on the spell
The people in Weirwood are trying to find "Judgement" and you have to help them. Judgement can restore order to their land, and later you find out she was kidnapped by a mysterious hooded figure, who turns out to be the wife of Malistare, and she walks off.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
it could be the deathoplaise.. when you defeat all the dead monsters you killed and at the end you defeat zombie malistare..!

Like my Idea?, From,LaurenDeathStone level 90

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
mikells on Jan 4, 2009 wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
thus became celestia

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
mikells on Jan 4, 2009 wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
Dec 20, 2012
New world ideas for Wizard 101
Alright, after watching Alexander LionHeart fight Malistaire in Xibalba and finish Azteca on YouTube, I want to see what the final world in Morganthe's prophecy is. It has to be something dark, cruel, and tough. Darkmoor sounds pretty neat, but it's in Pirate101 (not made yet, but stormgate). Also, a lot of people are saying that another world should be made, revolving around Ancient Greek. Aquila is being taken care of. Last but not least, they need to add more worlds to the Coven story after they finish with Morganthe. Nodor, Alissar, and Polaris are three worlds that look pretty neat. Also, they should let you travel to Monquista after you defeat Morganthe to know how they journeyed to Azteca. Sir Ponce de Leon will seek revenge and be the final boss. Monquista would be a world stuck with a story involving Greyrose's two sisters trying to take over the Spiral. Their names should be Nalia and Rosia Greyrose. And in this story arc, there won't be five worlds this time, there will be ten!
All of this all the worlds I think should be in the Nalia and Rosia plot: Monquista, Mirage, Nelgoto, Aquila, Gobblerton, Skull Island, Valencia, Krokotopia again, Monquista again, and Candy World.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
something high in the sky like gods and the final boss is zeus. there whoud be mythcial enemys like mantcores,gryphons, harpies, and cerbures That woud be boss !!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
Yep, I think there should be worlds further from our new world, Azteca. I also have to say I wish W101 could make them a little more centered on a school (example: Krokotopia: balance Marleybone: death, etc.).

The name and sort of school: I think after this a good idea would be a storm main world. I have a name suggestion: Litelic.
What it maybe should look like: I think this should be an aurora of storm-looking things throughout. Lightning carved on walls, or actually happening, or different clouds with rain, or waves. I also think there shouldn't be an underwater place (I'm sorry, but I think it's been overdone) but just looking as if it may rain, or is raining. Puddles would be cool.
How long it should be: It shouldn't be too long, because people will get pretty bored after a while. Maybe an average while so wizards don't get bored.
Levels: The levels should be 90-100.
Monsters and bosses: I think monsters and bosses shouldn't be storm because think of storm wizards? Of course, some of them are storm, I just don't think all of them should be storm. I think some bosses should be in curved-shape with clouds pushing together with lightning down from them, creating a fortress.
I hope this helps W101 think of something.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
maybe a world were the Titans fought THe fire dragons storm lords and frost giants