Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Here is my world plans:

Name:Helthelin
Level:60-70
Dragon Road
Pitnose Kingdom
Common Zone
Mt. Frostle
Dungeons:
Pitnose Castle
Explosive Plant
Infection Plant
Ultimate Palace
Enemies:
Pitnose Guardian-all locations
Dragon servant-all locations expect ultimate palace
Frozen Collosus-Mt. frostle
King of bombs-Explosive Plant,ultimate palace
King of Poison-Infection Plant,ultimate palace
king of stink-pitnose castle,ultimate palace
King of Chaos-Ultimate Palace
NPC:
Alexander Helgrind-Pitnose Kingdom
Draco-Ultimate palace,Dragon road
Bearstein-Mt. frostle,explosive plant,Pitnose castle,infection plant
Pitwell-Common zone

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Enoch1980 wrote:
I like the idea of adding more worlds after Dragonspyre, which I have no doubt the developers are likely doing. However, I am afraid that I don't like the idea of a final "face all the bosses again" stage.

First, there are far too many bosses in the game (when you starting adding up the ones from all of Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, and Dragonspyre [after it's opening]). Having that many boss battles wouldn't really advance the storyline so much as turn in to another "hack and slash" type world.

Second, personally I don't see how it fits with the world of Wizard 101. There is an overarching story that is continually expanded upon as you hit each new world. While I am sure that the developers could write a storyline to fit the "all boss world," I don't think it would be as colorful and creative as we have seen so far.

I love reading what people come up with, and I think you have a great imagination and love of the game! Please keep giving us more ideas, it's wonderful to see! :-)
yes, i do agree with you. I have fought a lot of bosses before and I still have a lot more to face, though, I think 30,000 health would be nice. Me and my friends killed mallistaire in 3:24. I personally think he was too easy.
I do think that, though, it wouldn't really fit with the story line.
by the way, they did make a new world. It is called Celestia.

add me please I am a new be named Jesse Storm gem. I am storm though, so if you help me level up, ill get stronger spells to help you with quests.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
Ya i think there SHOULD be a new underwater-like world i mean how many games have you gone on that have a underwater world (maybe alot)? You could battle all these mythological creatures and then for the big boss it could be someting like triton ( i think someone metioned this before .... but if they did i am with them! or a better idea would be for a world would be a bug-like world! you have all seen the book/movie where the boy shrinks down and meets all these cool "insect-things" (i think the movie was called artur and the invisables or something like that. well anyway thats what i think it should be !!! bye people!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Survivor
May 02, 2009
my idea is to have pure worlds. then there would be six new worlds fire ice death life myth and storm and at the end of each world you fight your teacher. then for each school there is ten new moves .

for fire
thor blaze overheat explode

2000-2500 and 500 over two rounds all enemys

ice
santa all enemys

1800-2000

storm

zeus

3000-4000 to all enemys

death
malistaire

2000-3000 to all enemys and gives 3/4 health back

life

peacemaker

4000 health back to all friends and 1000 to all enemys

myth

doom star

2000 to all enemys plus a star minion rnk 12

sadly only a few fire moves were released but only thors damage is shown then there is up to lvl 100 and now the worlds are: firestar, iceland, peace, land of the afterlife, and the past of myth

whoever thinks this is good meet me on 4/2/10 at 12:00

i'm matthew dragontamer lvl 49 master of fire cya thx

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
what about a world based on like prehistoric times???

NAME:

Dinotopia

MONSTERS:

rogue caveman
charmed stegosaurus
crazed brontosaurus
prehistoric lizard
paralyzed pterodactyl

NPC:

cave men
triceratops
pterodactyl

EVIL THREAT:

stegosauri and brontosauruses capturing cave men and triceratops and corrupting them to be evil.

PLACES:

Hunting ground (Commons-like area)
Stegosaurus' cave (Unicorn Way-like area)
Brontosaurus' cave (Triton Avenue-like area)
Fur Market (Shopping District-like area)
Cave mans' hideout (Olde Town-like area)
Pterodactyl hill (Sunken City-like dungeon)
Cave mans' Forest (Cyclops Lane-like area)

FINAL BOSS:

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Hope You Like My Ideas

~Jacob Ghostwhisper level 31 Magus Thaumaturge~

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it could have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest could be to save the world from evel myth and death sources.
3.the landscape could be like and alantis city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spells

good idea! even so they could have like a new malistare type guy who wants to follow in his footsteps like his son or something? just suggestions!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Well, I think there should be many things in the game. level cap should be arround 70 but u can continue to earn experience and after so much ex u earn more hp/mana until u reach a very high cap for those. there should be more schools of the original six in many more worlds and a mechanical world inhabitated by golems with a 'off brand' school with its own type of magic as well as many worlds involving new branches in the ravenwood school. also there should be alternate storylines to complete after u beat malistare. imagine after u defeat malistare and reach level cap it has ___ years later pop up on the screen. its your beginning of your last year before graduation and u go to ask m ambrose something but find he is in a conference with all the main teachers . not being able to help yourself u listen in on the conversation. u dont hear much but u hear something called the reverse world and also xxyzzx (pronounced zi-zex) mentioned they all leave thru a different door and u walk in u look around and u c 1 of the bookshelves had slid to the side revealing a odd black spiral u step toard it and get sucked in hearing your screams penny dreadful comes and falls in as well but when she falls several books fall with her . u land in the reverse world were u read the books which explain where u are .in the reverse world m ambrose is even more evil than malistaire as is all the usually good guys. xxyzzx is a demon world inhabitited by allthe bosses u faced before so now evil merle trys to set free the demons so u travel to 1 world 2 another aided by your former enimies. until the bosses r released into the normal worlds lettingin all the reverse people ( even the good ones :D ) who sent back most of the normal people while some manage to hide and help u as u r forced to re-battle all those old bosses who have gotten much stronger and then your main teachers reverse sides and there trees exept malistare whos replaced by reverse gworgnf and after that re merle and re bartleby!!! sending them all back were the came from even the good guys :( so they can keep the balance...o i forgot whenu enter re world level cap increases to 130 :D after that u can visit anytime u want!!! thats just the outline of a truly magnificent painting!!! :D :D :D

- Mason Seadust -

Survivor
May 12, 2009
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
Wish granted

Survivor
May 12, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....yep already mentioned, and i just want you guys who read this to know something i figured out, if its a spell you can learn, or one an enemy can, and you fight it (example:rotting fodder=ghoul) that means it's used up, so if you've learned it, will learn it, and you've never seen an enemy use it, then you know what's in stor for upcoming worlds

An idea anyway ....

Survivor
May 12, 2009
mariomaster1 wrote:
I think they should make worlds beyond dragonspyre like a lot of other people. They should go higher than 50 but not higher than 60. Everyone knows when you get really high you must get more experiance to level up. I think there should be a world that you must battle all the professers (including Merle Ambrose and Gamma) The final boss there should be Merle Ambrose and the world should be called Opposite City.
no offense, but opposite city is kind of cheesy, maybe... draziw city

Survivor
May 12, 2009
twifreak77 wrote:
I have an idea for a new world. There should be this world that's all underwater, except for a really tiny island. thats where the entrance to the underwater cities are. A player enters there, then goes onto an elevator which takes them down into the city. The city is surrounded in a crystal bubble, allow the people to live there. Some monsters could be an evil water pixie, a sea serpent or stuff like that. some of the quests you get there make you go out into the water (with maybe a breathing device or maybe a spell to let the person breath) and retrieve something like maybe treasure or a special book or something like that. The people of the city itself a merpeople. They can have legs and walk upright, but when they touch water, their legs turn to a tail and they grow gills and can swim. I think the world would be a really good idea.
you took at least 2/3 of this idea from bioshock and aquamarine, and harry potter 4

Survivor
May 12, 2009
GhostGirl14 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:
. Ithink wizards should be allowed to sit down on a chair or sleep in their bed.
I agree on this matter very much so! We should be able to sit and sleep in our house if we want to!
absolutely, AND when you go home you walk to your bed, tap X and sleep, suddenly you are in a dream world, that is like a giant maze in wich you can find items (furniture) called sleep whisps wich are yellow whisps that float around your house (no purpose), also there are ordinary healing whisps that you can touch to heal, but sleeping automaticly terminates any marked locations, and in dream world there is constantly the small tab that [says wake up "X"] wich allows you to wake up, because finding your way back through the maze would be a hassle

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
A world idea I have is where a darkness has over come Earth and you have to go to Earth to save it. You have to go all over the world and fight different people and things in different places. And at the end you have fight someone worse than Malistare. And not someone with the death school.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
inferno518 wrote:
GhostGirl14 wrote:
SandMaster001 wrote:
. Ithink wizards should be allowed to sit down on a chair or sleep in their bed.
I agree on this matter very much so! We should be able to sit and sleep in our house if we want to!
absolutely, AND when you go home you walk to your bed, tap X and sleep, suddenly you are in a dream world, that is like a giant maze in wich you can find items (furniture) called sleep whisps wich are yellow whisps that float around your house (no purpose), also there are ordinary healing whisps that you can touch to heal, but sleeping automaticly terminates any marked locations, and in dream world there is constantly the small tab that [says wake up "X"] wich allows you to wake up, because finding your way back through the maze would be a hassle
ya that would definitely rock especially if it had quests and its own school it could be like all the worlds jumbled up into 1 dream world! :D :D :D

Mason Seadust, Conjurer, Level 19

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Arrek wrote:
Love the idea of new worlds and really do hope they expand that way. Another idea however would be to also expand the worlds that already exist. I haven't completed the main quest story yet, but if Bartleby ever gets his eye back he would be able to remember the worlds before the Spiral allowing one to access the homes of the Tritons, Ice Giants and Dragons .

ya i agree but he should remember many other branches to the school in like a ton of different worlds but only gradually so as u complete quests in 1 world u can unlck the next! could even create a new storyline! :) :) :)

Mason Seadust, Conjurer, level 20

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I think it's an awesome idea for new worlds but it would be a little hard to fight all of those bosses. I mean i would maybe fight three then go get health. So i think you shouldn't make all those bosses. I mean just think of it BIG BOSSES would make it pretty hard. Well thats all i think about it bye.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
it would be cool to have a world where we have have to vs are own school yet it would be hard

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

There should be a couple more worlds. Celestia has aleady been made, though. after that there should be a space world, or an underground world. Mybe there should be a world for each element, like water, fire, earth, plants, physhic, time, etc. Please reply, because this is my 2nd post!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Yeah, as someone said, I don't want a world just with fighting. Part of the expiereince is just seeing the graphics and new areas. Maybe though, there should be a world just for nothingness, where that would be the point. With random splotches and blobs of color that don't really mean anything. It would be differrent in a way that some people would love, and others, not so much.

There should also be a world that uses NO crowns, because it really stinks when I get to a new place, and i can't go anywhere because of crowns. I am level 30 in Krokotopia, and I'm justing waiting until i can beat Krokopatra. I don't have enough crowns to get through that door! ARRRRGH!!!!!!!

Please reply, this is my 3rd post.

Administrator
Young Wizard, you are a subscriber, you do not pay for areas with Crowns, but you must still earn your way into those areas by completing assignments from residents of the Spiral.

thunder7343 wrote:
Yeah, as someone said, I don't want a world just with fighting. Part of the expiereince is just seeing the graphics and new areas. Maybe though, there should be a world just for nothingness, where that would be the point. With random splotches and blobs of color that don't really mean anything. It would be differrent in a way that some people would love, and others, not so much.

There should also be a world that uses NO crowns, because it really stinks when I get to a new place, and i can't go anywhere because of crowns. I am level 30 in Krokotopia, and I'm justing waiting until i can beat Krokopatra. I don't have enough crowns to get through that door! ARRRRGH!!!!!!!

Please reply, this is my 3rd post.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I think a world idea that a world of war when you get to learn new battle techniques and when your training and quest are finally over you get to fight a war alongside with actual wizards that play the game
Another world idea is a world with candy. Where a darkness has surrounded a world of candy and you need to save the candy from turning into garbage.
Another world idea is where some wizards are on malistares side and we have to try to deafeat the good wizards. and at one point we can actually triumph.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
i have an idea, one which really is lame but it's awesome at the same time.
what about a world with no bosses? a world based solely on what we've learned in the game so far, with riddles and puzzles we have to complete before we go on to the next step. it would be like wizard city, krokotopia, marleybone , mooshu and dragonsphyre all in one with riddles or questions about what we seen or did in those worlds.

sounds lame without fighting i'm sure, but think of it this way, we're going into different worlds and all we do is fight. what if our brains were put to the test instead of our magic skills?

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
i hate the idea of battling all the bosses again cuz krokotopia has like 1000 bosses in it and im only on grizzleheim and bla bla bla.

but good news a new world called celestia is coming out its a underwater world,plus the level cap is being incresed to something like 60-70 i dont no about that one. see ya!

plus i think a idea about a world where your a gobbler would be quite good so some people DO like that idea bayleaf1006 (plus bayleaf1006 do ya like pokemon?cuz i do!)