Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

The bosses idea is cool, but maybe that could be the last thing you do on the game........and there should be more worlds before that!

Love the idea though!

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
i got three!

1. outer space- levels- 28 and up, this place is loaded with rank 4 bosses and rank 3 and 4 enimies. This place has a outer-space theme with aliens roaming around as the bosses and regular enimies. here are the names of the aliens ranks-

-rank 3- dracoborgs, robot draconians (these have 4 pip spells and lower)
400 health and lower. Type- storm or ice

-rank 4- dracoworms, huge robotic serpants, (5 pip spells and lower)
Type- fire or storm- 500 health or lower

-bosses, rank four or five- Zombies, (let me explain, not the zombies in the movies, these are reptilian-monsters that happen to have the same name)
Type, death, myth (5 pip attacks and lower) 700 health or lower

heres another world-
nibruias, also known as the planet of nibru-

level distance- 30-50 should go here due to the fact that rank 4,5 and even rank 6 made their not-so-happy home here.

rank 4 names- incectoids-description- They have been described as being 4 to 7 feet tall,
big bug like eyes and thin manta like bodies- 500-575 health

rank 5 names- altairians- description- has two arms 4 legs, extended back, tale with sharp needle that gives off venom. has 675 health, and uses 5 and lower pip attacks

rank six and boss names- Bone titans, a bone dragon that appears to be a graveyard, but when you come close or even touch it, bones come up out of the graves and turn into a giant bone dragon. has 750-1000 health. uses 6 pip attacks and lower

Planet 6842-X or PLANET X for short- level distance- 20-50
has ranks 2,3 and 4

rank 2 names- lacertians-description-A species of aquatic reptilians,lizard-like creatures, 4- 6 feet tall, with gills, scales on various colors and are of the reptilian order, 175-220 health, 3 pip attacks and lower, storm and life type

rank 3 names- Lukeifistians
demon like manifestation of the the alien races and have been depicted as looking like earth bound demons, but have the ability to mask as wizard.
330-475 health, 4 pip attacks and lower

rank 4 names-Martians-Martians are obviously supposedly from our solar systems planet Mars. 440-500 health, 5 and lower pips spells

tell me what you think, escpeccally you administrators :)

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
I got one more, this one is a big one, for levels 10 and up.

its name is- ATLANTIS

enimies levels-1,2 and 3 (i know, a bit low, but my brother requestited i do that cause he is only level 10)

Spells ranks-3 pip and lower

Health-350 and lower

names of enimies-

final boss- 800 health(rank 5 boss) 5 pip attacks and lower-King neptune

rank 1- 175 health,2 pip attacks and lower, names-
puffer fish,small squid,baby shark

rank 2- 250 health,3 pip attacks and lower,names- storm shark, squid,sword fish

rank 3- 400 health and lower,4 pip attack and lower, names- giant squid, wind kraken(weaker version), and angler fish,(fish with little light on its head to attract prey) :D :P 8) :)

tell me watcha think?

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

I am going to fill in the blanks.
Blank 1:Haven( The Bosses Haven)
Blank 2:Merle Ambrose(The Merle Ambrose-he "tests your" Wizard skills)
Blank 3:he

Those are my ideas.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl21
life&fire

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
yoyoyo60 wrote:
i got three!

1. outer space- levels- 28 and up, this place is loaded with rank 4 bosses and rank 3 and 4 enimies. This place has a outer-space theme with aliens roaming around as the bosses and regular enimies. here are the names of the aliens ranks-

-rank 3- dracoborgs, robot draconians (these have 4 pip spells and lower)
400 health and lower. Type- storm or ice

-rank 4- dracoworms, huge robotic serpants, (5 pip spells and lower)
Type- fire or storm- 500 health or lower

-bosses, rank four or five- Zombies, (let me explain, not the zombies in the movies, these are reptilian-monsters that happen to have the same name)
Type, death, myth (5 pip attacks and lower) 700 health or lower

heres another world-
nibruias, also known as the planet of nibru-

level distance- 30-50 should go here due to the fact that rank 4,5 and even rank 6 made their not-so-happy home here.

rank 4 names- incectoids-description- They have been described as being 4 to 7 feet tall,
big bug like eyes and thin manta like bodies- 500-575 health

rank 5 names- altairians- description- has two arms 4 legs, extended back, tale with sharp needle that gives off venom. has 675 health, and uses 5 and lower pip attacks

rank six and boss names- Bone titans, a bone dragon that appears to be a graveyard, but when you come close or even touch it, bones come up out of the graves and turn into a giant bone dragon. has 750-1000 health. uses 6 pip attacks and lower

Planet 6842-X or PLANET X for short- level distance- 20-50
has ranks 2,3 and 4

rank 2 names- lacertians-description-A species of aquatic reptilians,lizard-like creatures, 4- 6 feet tall, with gills, scales on various colors and are of the reptilian order, 175-220 health, 3 pip attacks and lower, storm and life type

rank 3 names- Lukeifistians
demon like manifestation of the the alien races and have been depicted as looking like earth bound demons, but have the ability to mask as wizard.
330-475 health, 4 pip attacks and lower

rank 4 names-Martians-Martians are obviously supposedly from our solar systems planet Mars. 440-500 health, 5 and lower pips spells

tell me what you think, escpeccally you administrators :)

That is an interesting idea.........

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
think about your self, not what others think,and its amazing what you can do.
:-) :) 8)

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
it will be cool if they make a world that have no monsters just like shops, pets that you can catch then keep them. it could be a waterfall. the world can just be a calm world to have fun and be calm. :D

Amy GoldCoin lvl45 Fire

Survivor
May 14, 2009
eartholiver wrote:
another idea is the land of the pigs in farming time the pigs are evil and and the streets are dark and farm like. and stuff like that. the sheep people are mad at the pigs for a certain reason they never got along that much. but as you progress through the world you do tons of quests that re unite the pigs and the sheep people. and the bosses are giant dogs and once you defeat the dogs the sheep are less restless giving them a chance to get to know the pigs. the pigs are big red and fat. there's hardly any grass in the world because the pigs eat it all its a bleak cobblestone road with patches of brown dried up dirt and grass. the sheep hide in caves and rooms kind of like colossus blvd. and one sheep is not alone they are in a pack and they all have quests for you. there are some good pigs with quests too but those are the pigs the sheep dont like because they think all the pigs are evil and you make them see that they arent. alot more detail should be added but wizard 101 arent idiots. you guys got imagination more than i. i'm sure it would be awsome.

Maybe the sheeps don't like the pigs because there too messy, and the sheeps don't like messy things, and it progressed from there? Just an idea.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
jose96pablo wrote:
their should be worlds like storm is dinisours, life like heaven, death is like malistar's spirit comes back an makes a new world of death, ice should be like a frozen world, fire should be like a sun world, myth should be pure strange creatures, an balance like in the desert. you should make a new school...i cant really think of one but the only one is like air or something..................................a world like alians, an you should let players heal other players thrugh something....an let players try to make new spell.....my other thought that i thought was a world of pure shopping an buying stuff.......thats all i got but i hope you like my ideas :D
or storm is like a pond that you do a quest to the teacher of storm's parents
that when you do it they give you some thing to go under water and there are tritons and krakens or stormzzila's idk make it up and players should get diferent spell's thenothers of the same school idk make it up :D 8)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
baconater wrote:

you are right and players should have enough life like around :? 5,000 life instead of 3,000 life and good idea of that new world i would go there a lot of times lol :D from luis lifeleaf thats my name in the game bye 8)

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
Well, I have an idea for something else kind of like a world. It's where one side, you are working for Ambrose and doing it normally as it is. BUT the OTHER side is where you are apprenticed to Malistaire and he tells you that he was headmaster until Ambrose overthrew him and he was forced to run away. I think this is a good idea. :)

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I dont like the all bosses world idea either. The main reason is this, think of how long that would take, srsly. I mean BIG BEN in marleybone was like two hours and it took me two hours with three people for help.
I dont think any one would like that long of a world done at a time.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ADDING NEW WORLD!!!!!!!

Have you seen Merels thing about pets?

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
baconater wrote:

What there should be is 6 dungeons, one for each world. Once all of them are done, you would face a giant boss at the end of the world. Of course, there would be more to the world than just dungeons, but I don't have any ideas at the moment. Also, there might be higher drop rates for statues and other rare items. 8) 8) 8)

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Sashomarine wrote:
I think we should have a world for all kinds of elements, here are some name ideas for the elements.

Kroktopia- Balance
Moo shoo- Life
Dragonspyre- Fire
The Ideas are:
Lightningpolia- Storm
Hailiolipa- Ice
Endplodno- Death
Mythornia- Myth

There, now everyone can fit in with at least one world easily! :D

um grizzleheim is the ice planet

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I made a new wizard recently and heard a world name mentioned that I hadn't seen yet, Celestia

It's a very small reference during a quest in Firecat Alley, so it would be easily overlooked. Still, you were asked to get a bloodstone ring off a haunted minion to be given to a girl in Celestia. That's the only mention of the world as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it's the world from which Professor Greyrose hails?

they also mentioned it in marley bone

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
i think there should be a world that only level 48 and up wizards should be able to go to because the bosses should be harder(a little harder than dragonspyre) to start off for a jungle world(WHICH IS AN AWESOME IDEA) a panther shows up an requests a help from wizards of higher training. And new spell ideas i have for each school are:
Fire: Sun Scorch 810-870 fire to one target
Ice: Polar Winds 720-800 ice to one target
Storm: Thunder Octillery 910-990 storm to one target
Life: Griffin 600-660 life to one target
Death: Prince of Death 750 half to self death to one target
Myth: Hercules 150 myth then 745 myth to one target
Balance: Equalizer Pyramid 710-770 balance

if anyone has any other ideas please reply!!!! and i think i made these reasonable to each school if anyone doesnt think so please speak up!!

Thanks-Thomas Swifthistle (ice, death, life, and balance)

Survivor
May 14, 2009
keeperwife76 wrote:
I have an idea just off the top of my head. You know how every pet has something its based off of, and worlds it comes from. One pet I see on here that has no background,or no story is the piggle. What is it's history, where does it come from. Why not base a world with piggles in it. So we can see what is behind them. It is a cute game in a way, based on lots of animals, and I think the kids would enjoy a place like that as well. Besides after Dragonspyre, we need a small break world where we can see a little joyful place, battle a few piggles, and other creatures that would fit right in, maybe the unicorn would fit in there as well. Lots could be added in this kind of candy land world lol. Any one like this idea? or am I just losing it. lol !

I believe the piggles come from Mooshu, because in Mooshu a lot of your enimies are evil pigs... Or the onis which are elephants.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
SyphaN wrote:
magicman0 wrote:
ya i like the idea of a totally reversed world but why not instead of making the headmaster the final boss why not make an evil you as a boss that would be cool and he/she would be the opposite type than you are.

Now that would veeeeeery instristing to see played out 'in game'
say another Earth Quake hits Wizard city in the area of the sunken city
where a rift has opened up, you go through it and appear to be in the same place as you were but now Everything is reverced! If you were a death
wizard before, well now your a Life wizard! etc. everything is the oppisite
of what you left before entering the rift. so M.Ambrose is now evil and mean
Cyrex Drake is now like Mailistair and visa virsa. ice wizards are now fire wizards etc. etc. umm ooppppps
forgot about the young ones playing this game. maybe not such a good idea
but still....

But if the good guys turned bad, wouldn't that make us wizards evil along with the headmaster? And not that i'm opposed to this idea or anything, but what if your wearing your school clothes? And all your spells? I'm a fire and ice wizard (fire as my main) but I don't want to lose my fire spells! I know this is just an idea, but i'm curious. :-)

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
hows about a world in the space realm? youd be able too float around and whenever you jump you jump really high and there would be like golems and elves there but the bad thing is theres no sidewalks so you have to stay to the side 8)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Hello i think people who subscribe to Wizard101 get to talk using text chat if there disabled i'm walking around seeing level 50 grandmasters with disabled chat not all know how to enable chat please reply thanks.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think there should be a world called "Leproze" where the main inhabitants are leprechauns. The bad guys would be death leprechauns and Evil Spirits.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Now i dont know if this has been said in 13 pages but I thought I would throw my hat into the ring and see what comes up

How about the following world ideas

Sweetus - A world full of sweets like a world where wizards fight different sweets such as cotton candy, and liquorice, as well sugar cubed guards and bosses could be like mirror image of yourself but as a younger kid...

Time World - A world surrounded by time where every area is a reflection of what was, is and will come to be... I was thinking of adding a Grandfather Time boss or having to consistently time travel and try and prevent malistere from becoming the evil he is and having face an evil ambrose ...

Big Land - Where everything is 3x your size and the quests revolve around you finding your way into the chamber of essence to capture the cloak of giants where it transforms you into a Cyclops and you at the end have to fight the Gobbler King to save the witches of big land ...

This next one might sound a little weird but what about a holiday world that is unlocked only during 2 months every holiday 2 months for easter, christmas, e.t.c and all the quests are holiday base and rewards are crown type items but the quests themselves involve you fighting mobs that can steal items from you that are not equipped.

These are just some ideas out of my head.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
BlindingShade wrote:
Any Rainforest (or Cloudforest type) world would be really nice to see and could have a theme around helping protect and grow the environment.

Quests for the world could be based around the ideas of cleaning up pollution and taking down toxic waste villains and strongholds.

Clothing themes could be taken from classic 60's Flower-Children, tie-dyes, bellbottom pants, hats with big `frowes and colored sun glasses. Oh ya-baby!

Anything that involves nature and preserving the environment seems like a good world idea in general.
The new world Celestia is a underwater world

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I think that if they're going to expand and have to make new schools and spells, they should at least improve current schools first. I think all schools and spells are great. I just think that balance falls a little short of the other schools. I would really like to see blades, shields, and hexes make exclusively for balance just like every other school has. I honestly don't think it's fair that us balance wizards only have 2 blades and 1 hex to use, that on top of that can be used by any school. I can count at least up to 8 different swords and hexes to be placed on enemies from all other schools, we should get the same.

Sincerely,
Alexis FairyPetal
Grandmaster Balance