Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
hi, i was just thinking that a new world idea could be underwater and the boss to get to the next world could be a giant squid or something. pretty bad idea, right? i was just thinking of ideas one day and that came to me. but i just thought i would post it. if you have any better ideas i would like to see them.
level 36 pyromancer
RyanBlueRiver

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I agree I think there should be an underwater world where you can ride a sea animal around.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
My idea 4 a world is a reverse world.Good would=bad and Bad would =good.
boss
monster
pet
master
youngling
shoe
shirt
wand
sword
and u would face yourself
and an shapeshifter.
u wold be able to acsess different areas depending on where you can go
lvl 0-50

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
i got this sweet idea

there is a difrent spyrail theat is the complete oppisite of our spyral. people or wizards hate our spyral and desided to destroy it. they thought malistair would destroy it fore them but he failed. after you go back to the headmaster and talk to him, a quest is waiting for you. the quest is to go to the island where the headmaster was born and see if it was ready for the headmaster to take his break. one you get there the island is all mest up and ruined. you go back to the headmaster and see that the headmaster was gone. you go to where he would always stand and find a leter. the leter says:
HELLO PUNIIIII WIZARD(S)
the realm of focas has takin your dear headmaster. we will kill him if he does not tell us how to destroy the spyral. try to save him and you are going to be destroyed first. come if you dare, if you want to give up and surrender i will not destroy or we will not destroy all of your world only the firey place the ninja place and your home wizardry place. to surender you must open the pacagage on the desk. not many people will help us so no luck finding them.

after that you go to the desk and see a pakage. you open it and you see a stone and then you touch the stone and a portel appears. you walk into the portal and a alien like figure that looked like a bird and and a snake mixed together.he asks you if you surrender i will not kill you. you tell him no and he says get your deck ready and feal the wrath of me. you get ready and he is a death with 7500 life. the spells the creature has is death trap curse death blade goul dark sprite banshee vampire and skeloton pirate. after you beat him he gives up and tells you where some one that might help you because he does not want to feel more of your wrath. and then he starts to help and give you quest. the quest the headmaster gives you is 1765 exp 278 gold and a pet that is ether a birdsnake or a spidermankey. it gives a spell called tapy that is +25 to next attack spell

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
the last time i left of was one i told you you get a pet that gave you a spell. after that the alien thing gave you a quest to speke to steve fliber and frogo ticky. that quest gives you 375 exp. after you speke to them they give you a quest to go to the jail area and see if you can find the jail keeper and talk to him about your headmaster. he than says you can help me by giving the headmaster(yours) this letter saying that we will destroy your world in a few days so say goodbye. that quest is over and givs you 375 exp 56 gold and a wand. the wand gives you 1 etra power pip, a spell called the head masters wrath. it also is called headmasters staff of balence. gives the spell that gives the card that does 110 atack and is a balence attack. lv 50 only. the headmaster than gives you a quest to defeat the gaurd at the front gate to get the key to release him. the gaurd has a couple of helpers with 2000 life and the gaurd has 7500. they are each ice and has the spells ice blade ice trap ice serpant evil snowman ice wyvern and colloses. you take the key and release the headmaster. you get 1765 exp 350 gold and a clothing. the clothing gives you 10 attack boost 10 deffence and 465 health.

the next part is coming soon. this time the cstles.

:)peace

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Okay, here is my idea for a new Wizard101 world (please note that I got the world's name from INSIDE Wizard101, in Marleybone.)

After DragonSpyre, you go to a new world called Celestia for the REAL masters (over level 47), so that way you have Storm Lord, Rebirth, etc. In this world, there are people you get quests from who mine crystals. In the three different areas in each wprld, there are three miniature areas inside of those (i.e. Dragonspyre has the Necropolis, Dragonspyre Academy and another one I can't remember. The Necropolis has the Drake Hatchery, the Crusade-place, and the Instance area, the Labyrinth.) It will be the same idea in Celestia, except it's three different mines in which something different is happening in each one. After you do all three, you will have to face the main bosses of all three mines SPIRITS. But, since they have already been defeated, they all have lost about 1/4 of their maximum health. After you complete this, you report back to Merle Ambrose and tell him of your victory. You get the amount of XP and Gold you got for all three of those bosses quests put together, and you have no more worlds to go to until Kingsisle decides we need more. I hope you consider my idea, people.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
donna1955 wrote:
I think an idea for a new world/realm would be to go back in time when Malistare was young and learning to cast spells in worlds like pandora, easter islad, machu pichu, atlantic,...... These worlds should only be for level 50 people. Friends should not be able to port to these worlds unless they are at least level 50. I hate friends porting in on my battles that weren't asked. Friends overall shouldn't be able to port in on a battle unless approved.

back to the new worlds. These new worlds should have new spells of course to learn and add to existing school. You don't need to create new schools the 7 now are enough. There should be a new assembly spell created with a red power pip. This spell could be like an ultimate demon called __________ with a 7 pip level and 700 damage to all enemies.and can only be used when you have a red power pip. You get these pips randomly but you have to have earned red power pip mana from different quests.

that is so sad for the low lvl people we want to see the new world come on

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

Well it is a good idea, but what about Malistaire?And the Wizard city bosses?They would be easy.Well they have 30,000 health, but you did not say about them using high spells.Would they use high spells or low spells?Respond me back on that.

Kyle Foestaff lvl48 fire P.S.just got helephant master of fire and FIRE DRAGON!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think th

at would be cool.

Yes that would be very cool, and you could have storm sharks.But the only bad ting is that wouldnt all the enemeys be storm and ice?Respond back to me and give some enemeys who would not be storm or ice.

Kyle Foestaff lvl 48 P.S.just got lvl 48 stuff yesterday.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
gregac6 wrote:
this is talking about level cap somewhat. I had another idea. How about keeping the level cap at level 50, but say allow you to keep re-earning leaving fifty (I think it's like 20,000 or 30,000 exp), where you get a talent point, mana and hit points. However, I would think everyone should have a max about limit of say 1000 mana and 10,000 raw hit points, talent points I see no reason to limit.. as your highly restricted with you secondary class anyway, by the means that you can only use your power pips with your primary class, and decks usually allow less of your secondary classes spells.
Ok not bad however what say you to just going Ten more levels to balance things out for new worlds and new spells shall we for starters. What wou;d happen to pvp in your case senario?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I totally agree with you! That sounds like a really great idea! I have heard some rumors that there will be more worlds out after Dragonspyre. I forgot their names, though. I have some ideas for new worlds, too. I'm thinking that they should make a Thunder world. There should be awesome new pets, and such. It would be like Marleybone and Mooshu, with the animals instead of humans. It should be like, maybe, you could have a quest involving a Kraken! The world would be kind-of like Dragonspyre, but Thunder instead of Fire. The pets should be like a Thunder Bat, Kraken, Stormzilla. Just throwing some ideas out there!

Sorry to say but I don't agree with you. It takes long enough to get to Marlybone, and to make more worlds after DS?! ... They would probably be even HARDER than DS. and I feel that DS. is hard enough!

Couldn't disagree more!

ERIC NIGHTRIDER

ICE WIZARD

L.V.L. 30

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
HondaAccord58 wrote:

Yes that would be very cool, and you could have storm sharks.But the only bad thing is that wouldnt all the enemeys be storm and ice?Respond back to me and give some enemeys who would not be storm or ice.
Kyle Foestaff lvl 48 P.S.just got lvl 48 stuff yesterday.

Well Mr. FoeStaff,
Not all of the people there would be storm. . .
You could have ghost(Death),
Angel Fish(Life),
Mermaids and Mermans(Myth),
Underwater Volcanos with Lava Sharks(Fire),
Storm Sharks, Tritons, ect.(Storm!)
Seals, Artic Aqutic Animals(Ice)
Reefs with a whole bunch of colors with plankton(Balance)

If any adjustments need to be made fill free to edit the list!

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
donna1955 wrote:
I think an idea for a new world/realm would be to go back in time when Malistare was young and learning to cast spells in worlds like pandora, easter islad, machu pichu, atlantic,...... These worlds should only be for level 50 people. Friends should not be able to port to these worlds unless they are at least level 50. I hate friends porting in on my battles that weren't asked. Friends overall shouldn't be able to port in on a battle unless approved.

back to the new worlds. These new worlds should have new spells of course to learn and add to existing school. You don't need to create new schools the 7 now are enough. There should be a new assembly spell created with a red power pip. This spell could be like an ultimate demon called __________ with a 7 pip level and 700 damage to all enemies.and can only be used when you have a red power pip. You get these pips randomly but you have to have earned red power pip mana from different quests.

I completely agree why don't playes have an OPTION of allowing players to port when they are IN battles allowing them to decide IF they want help or company. How many of you have been there and almost finished with your prey and pofo here comes someone your low on health and low on pips adn they bring one more enemy into the batle UGH!

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Next new world hmm alright Merle Ambross has been taken and held or his wife has since I see the desigers seem to want to play into that kind of theme perhaps? he or she or they have been taken back in time so wizards going there must travel back in time and yes a level limit should be set to do this say 20 like GH ok this is a jungle where there are mountains and valleys and volcanos all the types to have different climates.ice in the moutains and such like oh a desert would be nice for fire creatures Blue moutain Gorrilas of ice wonder in the passes of the mountains can you see it? In the desert fire snakes Big fire snakes caves of course and villages around some ancient temples Zeke could have you all find some kind of stautue? Ghosts and pirates can fit in here as well wondering coast lines. finding a way to make or cross a secret bridge to get to the final boss and save the day or person thats being held all in all a new adventure for most all players and raise the level of grand by say five ir ten and get some of these great new spell I deas I have sen on here for all schools thx.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
I have an idea

Why don't we have a blast to past, like when the dragons and the other two that are storm and ice are alive and we have to save them. There is Bartleby and his sister,and they are the 'headmasters' of the quest. They want you to try and save there children from destroying eachother. There are parts of air, parts of earth, and parts of sea. There are three bosses for each one of the elements, and at the end you have to help them by getting to the only three monsters who DON'T want to fight. You and them have to convince the monsters to sign a peace contract that will bind them together and alow the monsters to live together in harmony. There are caves for the dragons, coral houses for the sea monsters, and cloudhouses and buildings for the ice monsters. It should be only for after you defeat Malaster, and there should be history lessons like my idea after that, going from the way past, to the presant. I like my idea and I hope you do to.

Ashley Spellfriend
lvl 29 pyromancer
Fire power is the best power

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

i like that idea and i think they should call it The Boss's Grotto like and underwater world and have a mega tower sticking out in the middle like dragonspyre to keep it original, and have the final boss to be the dragon titan malistaire never got to use and he would be able to use all spells from every school. his school should be his own special school like the spiral school a school in the middle of the spiral. that teaches a new type of spells called spiral spells which would be like mixtures of other spells. like combine helaphant with a stormzilla to create a helzilla. i think that would be a good idea.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
baconater wrote:

Your ideas are good, but according to TFN (The Friendly Necromancer) KI has some ideas for Celestia. TFN says its going to be a 'water world' and you hear the name Celestia mentioned a few times. Like in Hyde Park, a side quest to defeat Hooligans for a gold pocket watch you hear it mentioned. So most likely, the new world will be Celestia, and I hope it is(: - Taylor ThunderDust, Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
how about a race world where in stead of battling you race the boss wood have a car but there needs to be magic right so you can cast spells that slow them down :D just a idea by the way Zachary Shadowbringer level 33 is cool cya around the spiral

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
WOW i think that would be a great idea, And you should call that last boss you were talking about, ............................. The King Of All Problems

logan batlepants (aka) zamorok253 8)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
pomt101 wrote:
a under water world be cool

Said as if you know something...

I agree, Underwater and Jungle themed worlds are the next areas they should explore that will fit in well with the established worlds of the Spiral.

Underwater- sharks, squid & octopus mollusk types, crab & lobster crustacean types, leviathan boss, trident wands, colorful fish-men with large eyes and nets, pirate parrot cousins to the ravens, mermaids...

Jungle- panther and leopard races, ape type races, snake-men, tree frogs & toucans, lush vegetation, non-oni elephants, lemurs, mantis insects, deadly carnivorous plant boss...

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
i think there should be other worlds, i dont like the boss thing though, it is not that good. :D

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
well racing takes the fun out of the game. i have a idea for house in the grand chasm in dragonspyre the vault of 1933 is when you go backin time and the skys are blue and lava is actually water the mountain looks like mooshu and the trees arent burnt! and i would love to buy it vanessa emeraldglade level 42