Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
A Vortex world, based in the heart of the Spiral that is basically a giant hall full of dungeon gateways to all the dungeons and worlds and other stuff in the game but perhaps a few centuries older, so like Old Wizard City, fighting giants, tritons and dragons,
I wanted one also as of a dungeon where you chase malistaire through wizard city and at the end he makes the death school disappear. :P

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
what would make a great world varies between different people, although i would love to explore an underwater one, where players can experence a whole new level, alatlantis/ greek mythology is a great historian factor and can raise awareness of, if not completly true, ancient history.

perhaps ancient sea creatures such as merpeople and sea life? (NPC)

this could also be another chance for investment, unique pets and mounts, only found in that world? eg. sharks, fish, dolphins? perhaps a pet kraken?

i always enjoy what the wizard 101 team can think of next! its an never ending adventure!

best of luck!

anna stormstrider! ice school

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
i would like an angel world up in the clouds! the seraphs could rule their and it could intorduce lady oriels family. you might have tosave from the world underneth the clouds which is all rocky and has loads of tunnels ans the monsters living down their are trying to take over! it might have something to do with the giants because they live up in the clouds. alsa a water based theme for tritons would be cool and i guess dragonspyre counts for the the dragons i would like a world then based around all the magics

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Obviousley the player levels would have to go higher with new worlds. Malister is dead so we need a new evil with a story line where maybe the head master himeslf is actually the evil person. What if he was controlling Malister. I like the idea of maybe worlds that are in different dimensions AND different times.

Imagine a world that was once New York City and the dungeons could be in the buildings like the Empire State or you had to do a quest to take a boat to the Statue of Liberty and climb the statue and that was a dungeon.

How about Washington DC and their are evil politicians. hahahahahah.

Maybe a spiral within a spiral and it has 9 planets to visit. WOW
The only way to visit the planets is to now build your own ship with regents you have to find and craft engines to reach these planets. KI should hire me as a director to help plan these out. Would be coll to bring actual places and historical figures into the game. Let's hope they are as creative as I am.

Austin SoulTamer
Level 50 Pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
how about a world where you go back in time and pick who you aid dragons giants or tritons lol it would be like a cool area where in the end you fall and watch as the spiral is formed and are returned to your time then go to your home world where a new villian toke control and has destroyed all the wizarding tools but his own then you must beat him and do lots of qest to restire order

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
how about a world that is broke in 7 parts, each part is one school, it could tell where each teacher came from(besides moolinda). each section is in a struggle for more land, supplies, etc.

You can also meet the teachers there as they try to help defend their section(balance wont be in the struggle, it will be in the center though)
when you first go into the world you arive in the certer which will be balance(sense it is all 6 combined it should be neutral)
at the end you might be able to get a card~ "Peace"-finishes the battle without fighting, no xp money or items gained though, no pvp or practice

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Ya I seen somebody posted an Atlantis type world I think that would be awesome!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
How about an olympian themed one where the it is based on Greek Mythology and Mt. Oylmpus and the good guys are the oylmpic gods and the bad guys are the titans

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
There should be a world based on Greek Mythology and your on Mt. Oylmpus and the oylmic gods are the good guys and the titans are the bad guys and different minigames.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I think they should make a skool of evil and good
like at the begining of the start up screen when you have that guy in red with the snake vs that girl

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i think there should be world were only grandmasters and masters could go to its a world were if your a certin school you get diffreant quest since your diffreant schools for a death mission you need to go to a haunted house and find if there really is paranormal activity in that house well for those you who like to get the inside scoop there is paranormal activity in the house so you report back to the vampire and your reward 800 gold and a new spell called death o mainia its three hits of death in one spelll but each part does a diffreant damage first part does 400 damage second part does 800 damage third part does 1,200 damage add that all up you get 2,400 damage. don't say its a bad idea you can only use it when your level 50 7 pips to do it and last quest you get a new spell when you complete the world by defeating the outsider gongo life rank9 boss beat him report to vampire you beat him you get a spell called all instead of three parts this time it does a twist it does every single magic in the game even death itself its a powerblowing move first hit is storm 200 damage then fire 400 damage ice 600 damage then life 800 damage then myth 1,000 damage balance 1,200 damage finally death a shocking 1,400 damage add all that up you get 5,600 damage. thats A LOT of damage its a six trio move its all six school moves in one untimate spell don't say anything bad about these spells please.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

i would like to see a world for the elemenys a fire cold storm life and so on world

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Absolutley something TRON-esque (cyber space) and maybe something made up of like little nursery rhymes and things (receiving quests from Mary Had a Little Lamb to find her Lamb or finding Humpty Dumty's peices.) Just a thought.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I think a fun idea would be to have a Ghost world called Graveyard . Also with zombies,demons,and the creatures called dementors from Harry Potter 8).

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
fisherguy123 wrote:
How about an olympian themed one where the it is based on Greek Mythology and Mt. Oylmpus and the good guys are the oylmpic gods and the bad guys are the titans

ya that would be awesome

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

i think there should be a world where you go in and when you get ther all you see is malistare hurt badly and says haha i survived and we have to save mr ambrose he says you must defeat him malistare to save him then malistare turns ambrose evil and ambrose turns out to be the hardest person with 100,000,000 so malistare says haha you must be ashamed to hurt ambrose but you take away his health but it turns out that you just hurt him ( i think personally say get a diviner to help ) plz put this in to thought by arthur spellhaven peace :P

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Every grandmaster's hope is for Celistia to come out. Celistia, a world of ghosts and danger, is exactly what we want. You can read more about the crazy stories of Celistia by searching it. Cheers, Amber Rosepetal

Survivor
May 24, 2009
An exotic world with rare colorful birds that do not look like anything we can really imagine but so beautiful we can not look beyond and rare animals that have not been seen before and dangers unimaginable --a bit like fantasy meets avatar in the center of the earth with volcanoes and waterfalls, deserts and rainforest, just a combination of contridictions that blend into a rare experience laced with dangers and excitement and adventures. :D

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I'd like a world like uh id have an idea i have one for a mount. How bout a dog mount

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
SherlockBones wrote:

Well I was thinking about a world like where Ambrose was or Halston Balstrom.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
fisherguy123 wrote:
There should be a world based on Greek Mythology and your on Mt. Oylmpus and the oylmic gods are the good guys and the titans are the bad guys and different minigames.
Hmmm i like that idea being in the underworld and having to fight hades and cerberus. now THAT would be a challange .

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
no offense but the jungle/swamp idea is basically grizzleheim and the dragons is basically dragonspyre. although i do like the ideas about the whole underwater theme and the ice theme (well because im ice lol) and these are kinda off point but wouldnt it be cool if you could buy houses along the sidewalks or the battle towers like the ones in dragonspyre? and why even bother putting a merry-go-round in the fairgrounds when you cant even ride it??? if ya ask me i think it should be a battle circle or a tower where you'd battle every single creature in all the worlds or something like that but more than four can go in and if the people die they can leave get health and only the people that died or fled can port back in? kinda sorta like brisk breeze tower on colossus boulevard so anyone who thinks those ideas would be good editions would be good to the worlds and stuff text it!!!!!

Daniel StormGlade-grandmaster ice (thaumaturge). 8) :D

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
1. Candyland.
2. Dinosaurs.
3. Something on the moon.
4. Fairyland, something like GH, but with fairies.
5. City in the trees. Birds, frogmen, etc.
6. Something in the clouds, with cities. Giants came from there. The school of Ice was from there.
7. Something with each school in mind. These schools were created due to something inspiring. What inspired Myth? Make a world of Mythological creatures and monsters. What inspired Necromancy, etc.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Everyones ideas are great, and i do agree with blaze10145, that the dragon world is like DS and the jungle is like GH. I really would like to see that celestia world. Also a Roman world would be wonderful where there is a new antagonist like malistare who jumps from world to world. It would center around the Roman gods. Also a death world would be awesome (im death). It be like Grubbs place.