Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Zeldaii wrote:
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)

I love a flight themed place! And for the higher levels they can pay to train for an ability to summon like a pet dradon to fly on, or that you could use your flying pets to ride on!

How about a under water thing like atlantis or a sky in the air thing.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
LafChill wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

OH MY GOSH! I would like that sooooooo much! A deep, dense, tropical junge or sonething too!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I also like a time taveling part of the game even if it isn't a world. Like you would have to go back in time and fix everything from when the spiral began. You would help bartleby so nobody has to go through what you had to like defeating malistare and everything, thanks!

Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
teddy2008 wrote:
I also like a time taveling part of the game even if it isn't a world. Like you would have to go back in time and fix everything from when the spiral began. You would help bartleby so nobody has to go through what you had to like defeating malistare and everything, thanks!

Now that is a good idea. :D
Except I would like to tweak it up a bit. You Guys know how bartleby said that the spiral was once whole. All the worlds were together. So after you defeat Malistaire he goes back through time to take control of the Ice giants, Fire dragons, and Sea lords. Then he plan's to stop Ambrose from ever finding wizard city. I hope you like it.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
MY IDEA? i think the levels should go higher and Higher and HIGHER up to lvl 100. some new spells shhould be:

MYTH:::: level 57: medusa level 65: screaming lord level: 88: beanstalk giant FINALLY LEVEL 100: atlas ( does too thousand fifth hundred to all )

thats my idea for my school

a world idea is CHEESE LAND, fight the last boss, CHEESEASORAS

new school there: DAIRY SCHOOL LEVEL 100 SPELL: CHEESE METEORITE, HITS FIFTH THOUSAND TO ONE PERSON

there could be a dairy blade and a dairy trap the first spell is milk shot.

level 48 spell is dairy wrap you get a cow as a pet and lvl 42 is cow

the monsters can be cows and swiss cheese and american cheese THATS MY IDEA :D :) :) :) :) :)

Defender
May 11, 2009
ok as probable everyone has noticed all the worlds on the spiral are based on places in different points in time, so i thought why not do some other important times.

one world could be old america,during the revolutionary war, they are dogs like in mb but they are fighting mb now, and there could be a dog washington, frankline and other historical figures

another world could be based on a pirate theme, which could explain where the skeletal pirates came from

throw up some other imprtant time events

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
I'm at level 50 and bored to death now. There is really nothing for us to do except help others and PVP. PVP is not fun to me because the people are so rude and I think some things such as bolts should be discontinued in PVP. Period. You've got people at level 9 who have not really earned anything killing grands with treasure bolts. As it stands, PVP seems to have no rules at all and that needs to change. All it takes on average is to be hit twice by a bolt and you're dead. No other spell does that to this degree as as quick.

I'm fire and once I use a dragon, my cards go black for the next few rounds, so how the heck can I compete with a bolt? People are so desperate for gear they'll do anything to win. I got gear with the same or better stats in my quests. But you have a ton of people who aren't even doing the quests, they're latching on to grands and leveling up quickly by porting to quests of high level wizards. This too, should not be allowed UNLESS they have at least one grand they achieved through the quests.

Lastly, if a new world isn't created VERY soon, I see no reason to keep playing this game and paying for it. Of course you can do the whole thing over with a new wizard but I get bored doing the same thing over and over and over again. So please Kingsisle, get with program and get at least two other worlds created.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Enoch1980 wrote:
I like the idea of adding more worlds after Dragonspyre, which I have no doubt the developers are likely doing. However, I am afraid that I don't like the idea of a final "face all the bosses again" stage.

First, there are far too many bosses in the game (when you starting adding up the ones from all of Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, and Dragonspyre [after it's opening]). Having that many boss battles wouldn't really advance the storyline so much as turn in to another "hack and slash" type world.

Second, personally I don't see how it fits with the world of Wizard 101. There is an overarching story that is continually expanded upon as you hit each new world. While I am sure that the developers could write a storyline to fit the "all boss world," I don't think it would be as colorful and creative as we have seen so far.

I love reading what people come up with, and I think you have a great imagination and love of the game! Please keep giving us more ideas, it's wonderful to see! :-)
idk i dont like the idea of a hack and slash world we could do like a peace word were you dule people for fun well not real but then someone like you know who in you know what war 2 that like hate one tipe of magic and you have to go and kill him

this game has so many ways it could go it would be a shame if they stop really

lvl 44 fire

PLEASE

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I made a new wizard recently and heard a world name mentioned that I hadn't seen yet, Celestia

It's a very small reference during a quest in Firecat Alley, so it would be easily overlooked. Still, you were asked to get a bloodstone ring off a haunted minion to be given to a girl in Celestia. That's the only mention of the world as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it's the world from which Professor Greyrose hails?

there are a lot of things that have been overlooked like with penny i hoped that we could find out about her peoples you know i cant spell sry and also how zeeks been all over the spirl 6 worlds are not all over the spirl

what about when you went back in time in ds it was so pretty they could do someting with that and what about a flying horse you could ride on it some were in a new world

i want to see a parallel universt so cool right i mean we could not really do a lot but i like that idea

i was walking one day to get my nest spell and i sall peoples talking about going back in time to see the great war i was like ya we could like see what it was like and help i hope but what would death life and myth do i mean i think i know who storm fire and ice are going to do

th ideas keep comeing i love thinking this stuff up we could go and have a world were you are not trying to fight just one big boss like drake death dude like allys that work with you and try to kill you

play with my ideas but please get a new story line going

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels
hey if it was a storm place evil people would be storm because that what they know

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I agree with everyone,but I want some things that I think are cool: A Myth and storm world where the two elements are battling and the world is split in half. An Ice and Fire world which is the same as the Myth and Storm world and all of the other enemie elements. so those are my ideas :D 8)

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I don't really see how the worlds play at different points in time. Mooshu would be the only one that seems to take place at a different time.

What I do see is how the worlds play at different locations. WC seems to be the America, Krokotopia-Egypt, Marleybone-England, Mooshu-China, Dragonspyre-Russia (based on their accent), Grizzleheim-Scandinavian area.

Other major Earth areas could be Spain, because Diego seems to be Spanish, Japan, Australia (a beach themed/outback theme), Sub-Saharan Africa (safari theme), the Amazon (Jungle themed), Atlantic (Oceanic theme), Arctic (snow theme). Jamaica (beach theme).

I can really picture Australia theme though, with Kangaroos hopping about.
And Jamacian too, with some animal, maybe turtles or iguanas, but having dreads, and saying mon :)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
hi duncanshawdowthief/cdy waterdreamer/ chase iceeyes is here.
have you ever thought of a trip to space. you go to space after you beat malistare. malistare says by to you and see you at the death school so he can teach other students the arts of death agian. ambrose tells you to talk to malistair. the letter says malistair needs meet him in space to find out what is going on on the spyrel moons. aliens are wanting to take the spyrel for its self. i will give the rest of the idea another yime

bye fellow wizards

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

these are awesome ideas! but i think there should also be a world where your wizard came from, and you are able to fight other wizards from that place. that would be so cool! ;)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
what about a snow world cause theres only one place with snow.it would be cool with all that snow.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
Well I like the idea of a future world, and maybe instead of a key, Merle gives you a teleporter to put in your house and you can use that? Ohh!!!!! :-D how about a miniature world? Where it takes place in wizard city, but your tiny!! You have to avoid all the people stepping on you, and duel spiders and stuff. Maybe an ice world? Where there is always snow ( like the ice house ) That would be cool, and you duel a Yetti as the last boss, and duel mutant evil snow men, and since the game takes place in a mid-evil time, ( at least it feels like it ) maybe a world like ours? Where you duel basic robbers and stuff, yea, thats not the best idea um, maybe a world where everyone is infected with some mutant plague and you have to find the source and beat it? Like all the wizards have tentacles and stuff, that would be cool.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

lol! i think those are like really kewl. but dont ya thing more of the real theme of the game ( magical ) would fit into what we are doing with the spells and stuff. also what would be the defeating enemies that is there at the other worlds, like i can see the atlantic ( sharks, killer whales or anything like that ) i just dont know what we could do about that. but meh name on game is grace moondreamer! :D look for me!

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
I think thta there should be a Wizard of Oz themed world! Since the different parts are different color they could correspond to the schools! The Emerald City would be Life and the Quadling country would be Fire and Munchkin land would be Ice and the Gillikins would be storm and the winkies would be myth! you'd land in Munchkin country and have to travel to the Emerald City and then to the Gillikin country to get supplies to efeat the witch and then you'd go to Winkie country and defeat the witch, then you'd go back to the Emerald city and fight the wizard and then down to the Quadling country to find Glinda and you'd have to fight a reincarnated with that's twice as strong and then you'd get to Glinda and she'd give you the key to get home, and you'd get a special house that corresponds to your school.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
hbeatbaby wrote:
atlantis!
yeah that would be cool it would be nice to have a storm based world in the spiral

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
how about a death overun world were all the buildings are destroyed and you first come into the world in a survivor camp.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
how about a hound based world where on 1/3 of the world is controled by the storm hound clan, another third that is controled by the heck hound clan and the final third is controled by the danger hound clan and the people are half wolf half human kinda like the marleyboneians

Defender
Aug 07, 2009
my idea is well.......

evil twins like your players

evil teachers that are like yours

lava side walks

lavafall dungeons[ be careful where u step]

a grave yard when you die you can ask a angel to heal you

a root beer shop to buy lava boots [ to walk on sidewalks]
to heal u fun and mini games

a cottage where u can heal at low health

at the dugeons gates if u go near the evil guard next to the gate and wake him up u have to battle him

there are evil gamma and merle in the middle of the circle

fire ice storm life myth then death

then in the giant castle dungeon where there is 19 floors there is good malistare who might reward you for finishing the tower

but if your not lucky you have to battle him
[ key is to carry a firelilly,bone,skull,red dust,andevil wand from a evil fake wizard student]

in the fire dungon is falmela and 3 fire consolusses
in ice is proffesorgreyson and 2 ice snakes
in myth is drake and 1 troll 2 cyclopes
in storm the frog but bigger 3 krakens
in death that student and 3 guys that are in stormdrain tower
and in life the cow and 3 black unicorns

to get out you must have a ticket to get on the train to get a ticket you must get one from a student [evil one]

in the train is a relax area until you get back you get to heal and more mana
and if you come 20 times u get a mystery prize

post on what you think

[ be back on sat.]

destinyfireshade 18 fire 8)

Defender
May 11, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
I don't really see how the worlds play at different points in time. Mooshu would be the only one that seems to take place at a different time.

What I do see is how the worlds play at different locations. WC seems to be the America, Krokotopia-Egypt, Marleybone-England, Mooshu-China, Dragonspyre-Russia (based on their accent), Grizzleheim-Scandinavian area.

Other major Earth areas could be Spain, because Diego seems to be Spanish, Japan, Australia (a beach themed/outback theme), Sub-Saharan Africa (safari theme), the Amazon (Jungle themed), Atlantic (Oceanic theme), Arctic (snow theme). Jamaica (beach theme).

I can really picture Australia theme though, with Kangaroos hopping about.
And Jamacian too, with some animal, maybe turtles or iguanas, but having dreads, and saying mon :)
the times are easy and mooshu isnt the only one
Wizard city and dragonspyre are like in the mid evil ages
Krokotopia is ancient egypt
Marleybone is the Industrial Revolution in England, where it started
Mooshu is ancient JAPAN not china

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009