Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2008
A Greeek mythology world would be really cool
Atlantis is a good idea

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Why not a world based on all the other worlds put together, sort of like a great maze (Smash Bros. flashback ) type of thing. You would have to go through all the worlds to get yourself to the final area: A sea of darkness, it would be like being in a very intense fog, but the fog was black, so you wouldn't know too well where to go, but there was torches every so often to guide you. Step a little to far the wrong way and you get caught in a fight with the ghosts of some of the bosses you have already beaten, the ghosts of some monsters, and the ghosts of other wizards. But at the end of the Great Maze, would be the most unexpected enemy yet, one you would never expect or hope to fight. First you would fight illusions of all 7 teachers, after that, you fight Ambrose. (Don't hate me for that, those of you who really like Merle) Just sharing my idea with you guys!

Kevin Thunderwraith - Level 50 Storm Wizard (Grandmaster Diviner)
Cosmo - Level UBER pet Stormzilla

Survivor
May 14, 2009
maybe a maze/puzzle world divided up into the seven schools or an evil wizard city.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I think that we should have a world just like ours...

EXCEPT!!! It's one of the most feared upcoming year for some, and others think it's all fake...

It's The Year... 2012 (Dramatic music plays)!!!

The world is almost like Earth, except that we have to go thru 20 (does not have to be 20 but that would be cool) different areas of natural disaster themed areas. Such as:
-Tornado area
-Hurricane area
-Flood area
-No Gravitational Pull area
-Earthquake area
-Volcanic area
-And Even the Very Last Area is Were You Have to Shut off an Explosive Devise Before it Explodes
-Plus the commons, shopping area, and houses.

So you beet Malistare, and when you go back to Headmaster Ambrose, He says: "Good, good! You have defeated Malistare! :D But one more trouble awaits you young wizard. We have discovered that the planet that you are from, earth, is it?" you reply that he is right. "Ah, right. A series of horrible events is happening to your planet. We need you to go there because we believe that Malistare has caused multiple natural disasters in the are, and has also made has also made them come alive as well. We also have found out that he has planted some explosive devise in an area called The Mayan Temple. It is a single temple that holds all belief of magic after it was forgotten."

So for bad guys i thought the natural disasters could come to life and for good guys it could be the humans except all freaked out. For castles there could be castles based on natural disasters.

Alright I have to admit, I know your thinking, "What the heck is this guy talking about!!!" You know what i has to says about that? You are completely right!!! It is the night and i'm tired so please tell me if my idea wuz good, or if I should stop playing wizard 101 forever.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
ok i think that there should be a storm world with tritons and krakens and seas, baste off of something like atlantis, i mean we have a world baste of of fire (dragonspyre) and one baste of of ice,(grizzlehiem).thanks,

jack willowhunter, level 39 magus thamaturge

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
um an alantic world would do good with fishy thing and bubbles around you mouth that help you breathe and triton merpeople merman or mermaid transformers that turn you one of them and tavel under water to get to other worlds and more water theme stuff it should be called alantiopia from kyle dreambreeze (pomt101)

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
hey i got an idea
A world full of pirates and soldiers where everything is corrupt by the pirates and you have to help fight them off.
P.S. ( you get a lot of gold here the first quest gives you 1200 gold) besides pirates that are alive you fight dead monsters to and a ice version of the kraken. a house you can get here is exactly like a pirate ship.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009

Dont know if something like this is posted before, havnt read it all, but whats about a contra world?

Ambrose is evil and Malistaire the good guy!

I think Wizards might be the dominators there and Malistair formed a "Resistance".

greets
Alrik

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
i think there should be a world full of fish and your in the ocean. possible name would be ocean city with extra hard bosses and enemies

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

well i actually like the human world. sounds cool.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I think there's a world that Malistare's daughter is in control. It could be one where only people who have defeated Malistare could go, and it would be all dark and dreary. Malistare's daughter would be trying to complete her father's job, and take over the world!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
hmmmmm, maybe a fantasy world- not that all Wizard101 worlds are fantasy- filled with clouds and rainbows. OK, maybe the boy players wouldn't enjoy that as much. But, hey, I thought of an idea! :D

Survivor
May 19, 2009
hmmmm
mythological WORLD :D
i always Love Myths like thor and stuff

Or world for storm there one for fire (dragonspyre)
and ice (grizzelhilem idk how spell it) well i want storm world and some powerful wizard is taking all power and if the storm world fall all will fall just as the first world Did MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

i am patrickdeathbane lvl 50 and i definetly agree with that and i think there should be like a volcano for fire the himalayas for ice mars for balance the underworld for death a giant tree for life and an ancient greece place for myth

Survivor
May 14, 2009
maybe there is the gurtok world. one that is ruled by one supreme overlord.it could have crystal temples and buildings. please incorporate this world into this great game!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

SherlockBones is dropping hints for us. I'm sure the new world is under construction. He's asking us to guess based upon hints in the existing worlds. Since Wizard City is the hub of the Spiral, we only need to look in it for clues.

In WC, there is a bear from Grizzleheim.

Harold Argleston and Arthur Wethersfield look like they came from Marleybone.

Lydia Greyrose looks like she is from the Grizzleheim forests.

Moolinda Wu is definitely from Mooshu.

I see at least four undefined worlds in Gamma's Spiral Map. So here are my guesses for three of these worlds.

Someone who stands out as possible link to next world is Sir Reginald Baxby the Big Game Hunter. My guess is Safari World with exotic animals where some of the new mounts came from. Mr. Lincoln also hails from this world.

Halston Balestrom and Buxley Turtleton look like they came from Swamp World or Bayou World.

Prospector Zeke is an explorer from the Wild Wild West. This is where horse mounts come from.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
:x :P :? 8)hi duncan shadowthief/ cody waterdreamer is here,
me and my buddy(name will not be mentioned) has came up with 6 new types.

1.acid
2. vibrate
3.light
4.steel
5.stone
6.bone

these are the types we came up with. wizard101.com can you put these kinds of wizards. these wizards schools should be all over the spyrle. none in wizard city. 5,6 dragon spryrle. 3,4 krokatopia. 1,2 moshoo. :) :-) :D :( :-o pretty pretty plz

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
well to me it's all been kinda the schools in world form so maybe for life it be kinda like um hawii ya know plam trees sand but not like KT also robots and skyscrapers [ or how ever you spell it ] just very clean and silver and like a dr place ya know just very clean and smells weird because its so clean
next o and btw some ideas i read were like DS ya know dark hard bad worlds witch i don't want to go thourgh AGAIN but thats just me so anyway next like a icy world cold icy snowing eiglloos
ok i think we need a more girl world because most worlds are meant for boys ! and us girls can make it thourgh but it's not really totally fun ya know what i mean and the boys can have a bug world or what ever.
thats my ideas :)

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I have the PERFECT idea!It would be planet earth gone wrong Vampires and wear wolves and our greatest fears! Ghosts and zombies and fear itself being the final boss! Pollutoin being monsters! We would have modern clothing like: T-shirts, jeans, dresses, baseball caps, sunglasses, tennis shoes, sandals, and pets would be domestic cats and dogs and the colors would be breeds, wigs! And houses would be normal appartments on the outside, but a mess on the inside! Spells for ice would be "frozen teardrops", fire would be "firey anger", life would be a healing spell, "to care", death would be an alura spell, "deadly envy", myth would be a attack all, "imaginable fear", and balance would be a stun spell, "gone insane". Bosses would be: first boss a mean woman with long blond hair and a red dress and she would be myth and she would be called Madame Ivy, second boss would be a death vampire called Count Dracula, Next would be a balancee wear wolf called WolfMan. Fourth would be a storm one that would be a lightning bolt called thunder, Fifth would be fire and it would be a fire ghost of a wizard! And i'm out of ideas for bosses. The looks of this place would be with gray skies and burnt trees, the mssion would be to save your home world from certain destruction, and the plauge would go through the wrecked town of Albany, New York, Minniapolis, MN, or Montpelier, Vermont. And there would be a cemetary where you get the quest to defeat Fear.

Lindsey ShaddowCaller, level 25 balance wizard
" Be persistiant, try your best, dont let ANYONE bring you down"

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Wouldn't that be diminishing the point of wizards? I think we should add a world, (no name ideas) based on wizards having to hide from human civilization, and maybe a group of humans could find a portal into the spiral, just an idea.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I am thinking maybe a world based off of a vacation island or something like Fiji or Aruba (Caribbean) that would be pretty and cool.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Hello, i am Blaze Darkheart, level 28, and have many great ideas for new worlds. what if we themed a world in a form of stylized poetry. or maybe even a world of Darkness and light (such as light angels v.s. fallen angels). Or what about a permanently snowy world, such as a constant blizzard. Or what about a replica of earth? the soldiers come after you, trying to capture you for government purposes. You could help out regular citizens as well.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I think there should be a greek world. It should have quests dealing with greek gods and goddesses. You will fight the gods before you are able to go any where else in the Greek world, It will be a test of mind and body! If you are good enough, you will be allowed to go into the world. Make bosses apollo and dionysus, two greek spirits! They should be the leaders of the Greek world. They should be the final bosses. And the gods and goddesses bosses before apollo and dionysus. You should make up your own greek gods and goddesses. There will be philosophers, like socrates. They will give you the quests. There should be guards with soldier helmets, shields, and harpoons. make up your own name for them!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Firlan wrote:
Wow, that's quite a lot, and really good ones in my opinion, BlackIce!

I could imagine a tropic/caribbean/pirate world and an underground/dungeon world.
I kinda agree pirate based one! But the underground/dungeon based one, on my opinion, sounds pretty close to krokotopia. Considering most of it is in tombs, underground halls and so on. Not to burst your bubbles or anything!