Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
There could be a world were Tritons are being attacked by Evil Krackens. It would be all underwater excepct the part were you arrive. It would be an island that was sorta like the Oasis in Kroktopia. Anyway, the Krackens would enslave some of the Tritons so u wouldn't fight only Krackens. There would also be evil fishies and stuff. Bosses could be Finn the Fish Lord, General Sharx, the Triton Enslaver, etc. The final boss would be located in a big underwater castle. U would get to this world through a hidden portal in Triton Avenue that needs a special key to access. U would get the key by fighting the Kracken again, but u would need to the mission and would have to be done with MooShu. Can anyone think of a name for this land?, because I can't think of one. Someone pls reply with a name for this land.

Bad guys: Storm Sharks, Enslaved Tritons, Krakens, Evil Fishies
Good guys: Tritons (not enslaved), Good Fishies, other wizards (duh!), Deserted Islanders
Pets: Fishies, Storm Sharks, Tritons, Krackens

-Kyle Skullfist, lvl 16 Diviner

(P.S. All those peeps wanted Jungley/Foresty worlds, just go to Grizzleheim if you're lvl 20+.)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
LadyLucie wrote:
I think that there should be like an underwater world kind of like alantis with like monsters that kind of are based on fishies i think that would be awesoem
sorry i sorta copied your idea LadyLucie and all the other dude(ets) who had an idea like this :?
-Kyle Skullfist

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
It would be nice if you could not only see what your teammates are casting in a battle, but who they are casting it on, especially as the levels get harder. This way you can optimize the use of your cards better and assistance to your mates.
you can. sooner or later you'll figure it out.
-Kyle Skullfist

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
How about a swamp-like place where the Kroks originatred from (because if you remember, Kroks arrived to Krokoopia on a island or ship or something, when the Manders already ruled.)

Or maybe a "in the past" world. IT would be a lportal that you get to from mooshu (like a portal opened up in it, or something). And then when you step in the portal, it takes you to a path with different, branching portals. Some of the portals are dark, and dont take you anywhere, but some will open. When you get to it, only one will be lit up, and it will be the one to the past of WC, and after that Krok.

As for the storyline, it might be someone is trying to change history in the worlds (maybe malistaire or [from a different idea] malistaire's son/daughter. Someone like that) Like in WC-Merle Ambrose never creating it, Krok-The Kroks never coming, Mooshu-The first emporer never rising, DS-IT never summoning the dragon titan, MB-Never starting a war with whoever they had a war with. And maybe the last level was when the spiral was sung into existence.
And they person who was trying to change history wanted to come back to a hurt world where they was no order, and then unite them and become the ruler of the spiral that never broke off.

Just an idea. I had a dream about Wizard101 world(s) in the past the other night, so....

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Ok, just to make things clear, if anyone, and I mean anyone copies my idea of the Aztec/Mayan world where you go back in time to stop the evil serpent lord Quetzalkalas from taking over the world, I think I want to name it Apetec so the inhabitants are apes and humans, I will be on you like a hound dog. If you do want to use it though, just give credit to either garyboy11 or Dylan ShadowTalon because I spent DAYS working on that idea to get it just right and it is still not completely finished. If you want to check out the idea find the post:

NEW WORLD IDEA PLZ READ AND COMMENT

Because I am NOT writing that whole thing out again. Like I said it took days to get it just right.

If you actually listen to this, thank you.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
How about an ancient Mayan/Aztec realm.

Here's how it goes. After you beat Grizzleheim, Merle Ambrose sends you to an ancient realm no one from Wizard City or any of the other worlds has been to since before Malistare was even born.

So you go there only to find it a wasteland of ruins, canyons and fissures. You head towards a large ruined temple in the middle of what used to be the capital city. There you find a large crystal with the spirit of the king inside of it. He cries out to you and when you move towards the crystal two warrior spirits appear and attack you.

One is called Temple Defender and is a rank 6 Elite Death. The other is called Temple Warrior and is a rank 7 Storm.

After you beat them you go up to the crystal and free the king's spirit. He tells you that this world, Amayaz ( of course the name could be changed ), was once a beautiful tropical world full of happiness and serenity, until the serpent lord, Quetzalkalas, came out of no where and started to corrupt the minds of important figures like the king's advisor, Maziga.

Quetzalkalas used people like Maziga to easily take control over the world of Amayaz and soon he started an army. You see, the world was divided by a great chasm, one so large and vast none could build a bridge across it. Quetzalkalas had to try.

He had taken the East side of Amayaz. It had been easy as the East side had no army, no defense. The West side however was the army captal of Amayaz and Quetzalkalas would need to overpower their warlord Garizanias. He was a skilled war veteran and had stopped the Undersider's attack on the West side twice.

The Undersiders were a group of mole-like people that lived under Amayaz. They had tried to take control twice before and almost succeeded. So Quetzalkalas devised a plan. As his army built a bridge across the chasm he joined forces with the Undersiders and after a long devastating war he finally took over Amayaz.

He however could not handle taking care of the damage and disappeared to who knows where.

The king's spirit asks you to somehow go back in time and prevent Quetzalkalas from taking control. So you go back to Wizard City and ask Merle Ambrose how you could go back in time. He tells you how but how it will be dangerous to take on Quetzalkalas when you get back in time and it all kicks off from there.

Dylan ShadowTallon Lvl 44 Diviner

This was the original story. I have seriously buffed it up and made it SO much better. Of course, I am not writing it here. If you want to see it find the post:

I would greatly appreciate your input.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
scarface223 wrote:
we should have a world were we fight our self in a huge battle

I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME WORLD!!! :) it would be SO cool. maybe you could have the people on your friends list as bosses. it would be mean to kill them but you might have to.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I was thinking there would be a world full of Skeletal Pirates, with, well, pirate stuff. Um... that's all I got.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....

You people are right there should be areverse world where you would get quests from Malistier and you would have to defeat all of the staff and all the guards and stuff like that. That would be the best world ever :D

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
purdueman71 wrote:
scarface223 wrote:
we should have a world were we fight our self in a huge battle

I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME WORLD!!! :) it would be SO cool. maybe you could have the people on your friends list as bosses. it would be mean to kill them but you might have to.

That would be so cool! when you fight yourself they would have to have the same spells, health, mana ect. as you

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Recently the December test realm has opened. I have explored it myself and I think they did a great job with the housing school houses. But I do have all new ideas for wizards to get past level 50 Grandmaster Level. Now, we all know that everyone is talking about this rumored world called Celestia, which I do think the rumor is true. My idea would be to use the world of Grizzlehiem to get to Celestia.
How this would work, is after completing Grizzlehiem you would find some bear in Northguard andhe tells you he needs a key to a dungeon to helpsave his brother. You would find that key in Ravenscar. Then he will tell you to use that key and enter a new dungeon in Northguard to find his brother. But when still in the dungeon, after you save the brother a rusted up old key appears. The key to Celestia. So please tell me what you think and post changes or other ideas you may have! Please post back!

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
I also like the idea of adding more worlds. However I don't think the Grandmaster level should be 100, just for now. Anyway it's because the game takes a while to complete just having a 50 lvl Grandmaster cap. So I think Kingsisle should work their way up to lvl 100 so that players have a chance to complete the game and then a have a grandmaster to work with for the lvl 100 grandmaster cap.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I like the idea skier, and it sounds great, but I had an idea a while ago and was wondering if you would check it out and post your comments about it. It is a pretty long post so I won't write it here, but find the post:

NEW WORLD IDEA PLZ READ AND POST!

I personaly think it is a good idea, along with others, so all you need to read to get the idea is the first and last post.

Please tell me what you think!

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
I like the idea skier, and it sounds great, but I had an idea a while ago and was wondering if you would check it out and post your comments about it. It is a pretty long post so I won't write it here, but find the post:

NEW WORLD IDEA PLZ READ AND POST!

I personaly think it is a good idea, along with others, so all you need to read to get the idea is the first and last post.

Please tell me what you think!

I will look at yours and I will tell you what I think Dylan!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
im not sure if someone said this before but i thing a world with stormzillas and firezillas and krakens and rageing krakens and ice krakens and storm skarks are fire skarks and ice sharks and lightning bats and fire bats and ice bats and you get the idea, a world with stuff that is same only that they're fire ice and storm so there would be like a place for fire and ice and storm like in krokatoipia (as in fire peramid p.s. i not sure i spell that right and the krokophinx and tomb of storms you get the idea.) thats what i've got rightt now so :D

Duncan magus necromancer p.s. that us death if you dont know.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Soryy about that , the exact post name is:

New world idea! PLZ READ AND COMMENT!

Just in case you couldn't find it.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I think a great world would be a greek world.

In this world, the gods ( real gods and made up gods ) defeat the evil Kronos
( which would be the last battle ). In the world, some of the side quests could be from satyrs, nymphs, and other mythical Greek creatures.
The buildings would be very Athene themed.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
How about a frozen world? The land is all cold and frozen because some guy is casting a spell on the land. ( defeat that guy at end of world ) The people there would be heat loving creatures because the land used to be really warm and they hate the cold frozen spell. The evil creatures would be cold creatures ( which is part of the spell ).
Well that's my idea. :D

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
Ok, just to make things clear, if anyone, and I mean anyone copies my idea of the Aztec/Mayan world where you go back in time to stop the evil serpent lord Quetzalkalas from taking over the world, I think I want to name it Apetec so the inhabitants are apes and humans, I will be on you like a hound dog. If you do want to use it though, just give credit to either garyboy11 or Dylan ShadowTalon because I spent DAYS working on that idea to get it just right and it is still not completely finished. If you want to check out the idea find the post:

Because I am NOT writing that whole thing out again. Like I said it took days to get it just right.

If you actually listen to this, thank you.

hi this is duncan shawdowthief i will give you a hint about malistair,

1. health=10,000
2.3 malistair helpers(1395)
3.many sheilds would be usful

oh, and 2 more lvs you will get a pet stormzilla and a new spell called Storm Master

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Well, Cyclops lane is Myth
Triton Avenue is Storm
Collosus Boulevard is Ice
so no, it wouldn't make sense to create those worlds.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
ivan217 wrote:
yeah and on dragonspire we should keep level in up i am grandmaster already and i want more health and mana and spells :)

i am also a grandmaster. i am a death wizard who beat malistair.(to easy) it is boring being a gradmaster. there is nothing to do. :(

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Personally, I would like to see the world Celestia come to the Spiral. Among the first quests of Firecat Alley, Shellus asks wizards to retrieve the Bloodstone ring for a woman in Celestia.

I have been bummed out that this world doesn't exist in the Spiral, since it is made reference to.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
There are a number of spells already related to Greek mythology.

This would also be a very cool learning experience for the younger players.

Areas:

Mt. Parnassus/Delphi
Olympia/Home of the Gods
Athens
Sparta

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think there should be a world of Gods. Like the Greek Gods. That would be awesome. And the clothing and all would be like togas and lighting bolts for wand and the world should be based on clouds and rainbows. That would be a great world to explore. If anyone else suggested this Idea it a great one.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
zane010898 wrote:
I think a cool world would be...the Stormy Skies! It would be called "Thundertown" and it'd have many Storm monsters. The last battle would be a Rank 15 Hypnotized Triton battle, where it's like the Sunken City, and you have a variety of quests to get there. Storm Lord, being a Storm monster, would have 10300 health, even though he's Rank 25. He would have three servant's that are called "Thunder Thrashers" and they are Rank 8 monsters that have lightning shaped nails, and they look like miny Tritons. It'd be very dark, and rain would come down at all times, and sometimes, you'd see lightning in the sky!

My idea of the final world...Malastaire's Mansion. It is very, very, VERY big. The final boss is him himself, but the thing is...Cyrus Drake, his twin brother, is also helping him! Malastaire is a Rank 100 Death enemy, with 3000000 health. Being a Level 500 wizard would be too risky for this battle. Cyrus Drake would be a Rank 100 Myth enemy, with 2500000 health. Malastaire starts the battle with a Death Blade, and Cyrus Drake starts with a Minotaur minion, which would be around by the time this came out. Malastaire Drake has a 75% power pip chance, and by the time he gets the Death 25% to all spells, Death Trap, and other preparations ready, he'd use a Harvest Lord! Death spells do NOTHING to him, and Myth spells do NOTHING to Cyrus. Cyrus gets his preparations, and once he's ready, he uses an Earthquake. The two are VERY hard, so the best team would be a Storm/Life/Fire/Life types. Two life's could heal, Storm and Fire could attack. Yeah, it's difficult. :P

Those are my ideas! I hope you enjoyed!

stop right there! both these worlds are way to overpowered. they would have to raise the level cap to maybe 1000 before anyone could do this. Also, being a storm wizard with another death wizard (and a myth wizard) i have to say that if we did a world like this, we would need worlds for everything else. and again: WAY TOO POWERFUL