Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Developer
Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2008
Wow, that's quite a lot, and really good ones in my opinion, BlackIce!

I could imagine a tropic/caribbean/pirate world and an underground/dungeon world.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2008
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...

Survivor
Aug 03, 2008
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)

Survivor
Jun 15, 2008
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

wow,these are all great ideas!
you are just like me!
I always imagine big.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2008
how about atlantis,and the good guys there are gonna be fish,mermen,and mermaids.
and the bad guys are gonna be cursed sharks and piranas and also big storm monsters?
how about a world just like ours?
humans are gonna be the good guys and the bad guys are gonna be elf wizards and death elfs?
how about an anti wizard world which is gonna be only bad people?
how about a big big cave?
and the good guys are gonna be marleybonians,pixies,fairies,and wizards
and the bad guys are gonna be storm bats & death monsters?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2008
oh and also a world that ghosts & zombies rule over.
and a world that is ruled by dragons & other fire creatures.
and a world that is ruled by ice giants & other ice creatures.
and a world that is ruled by tritons & other storm creatures.
and stuff like that....................

Survivor
Jul 05, 2008
Developer
Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :-(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :-D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2008
gamemaster wrote:
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...

i agree i think there should be a graveyard like world full of undead and maybe some new ones

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Well all my friends are always looking for pirates lol. maybe some where you travel through the decades from when the first air plane flew, to 1920's 1930's etc.

Gold rush and Outlawsetc.

Vikings now that could be cool.
That could cover the underwater world, exploring the jungle and new lands.

Oh yes and a fairy tale land.

Survivor
May 24, 2008
Perhaps a cute, fuzzy animal world (think classic animated bunnies, lambs, kittens, puppies, etc.) where some of the cute, fuzzy animals morph into not so cute, fuzzy animals (bunny could morph into a savage death hare, lamb could turn into a storm ram, kitten becomes a fierce Myth tiger), etc.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
I do like the ideas of of the different civilizations in the past like:
Greece, roman, Mayan, oriental and even a puritan world would be good.

I would love to see a place like the fabled Brigadoon, where you can only get in and out of one day a week.

I would also like to travel the sewers of some of the worlds or even through some of the chimneys.

On krokotopia there is a second island that has a shop and an obelisk on it that I would like to be able to visit.

Taylor Anglestalker

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
I think there should be a wizard prison world where you have to free all of the captured wizards. When you walk down the hallways it would be like walking down a prison and there would be hands sticking out of the bars. You would fight guards(types of bad guys from everyplace(Unicorn way, firecat alley, Krokotopia, etc.)) and the bosses would be wizards that have turned evil but they wear black and white prison clothes and there would be one for each school. The students would wear striped clothes(different colors depending on what shool you are).

I also liked the dinosaur world idea.

Survivor
May 21, 2008
Like many other people my first thought was an ocean/underwater world.
That would be absolutely amazing ! I also loved the jungle world idea. Insects could be incorporated into that world. How about some type of world where the wizards fly instead of run? I think a lot of people harbor a desire to fly. Maybe you could do a quest to get magical dust/potion/spell to give that power. I loved so many of the ideas already posted. Lots of creative minds at work! :)
Alura Stormwalker
Magus Diviner

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
hrk33 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

I was thinking dragons too.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
I think there should be a Sea World! Where you'd have to battle like the Loch Ness Monster-type sea monsters and you'd have to have a special Sea Suit to go there becaus it's UNDER WATER! It could be a sunken island that was once on the surface of the ocean, and then long ago was crashed down to the sea floor where no one could inhabit it. It could be the cyclops cloud castles that fell and splashed into the ocean and formed one big under water place, with fish with deadly poisons and spells to battle! Special Sea Cards could be used and there could be Sea Pets and ocean-like creatures! Please expand this I dea!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)

I love a flight themed place! And for the higher levels they can pay to train for an ability to summon like a pet dradon to fly on, or that you could use your flying pets to ride on!