Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
I got one how about a world where you turn into your favorite pet or a certain type of pet that we vote for and then we battle evil people instead of creatures and we can fly if we have wings and stuff I think that would be cool. And in the pet shop we buy people and we wear pet clothing.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
i think there should be a world where dalia falmea assigns you to go help her family where everything there is freezing up because ice monsters are taking over and the fire teachers family gives you quests and rewards and the final boss would be a frost giant and have oh idk 20,000 health? and the reward for beating the world is a card a deck a fire robe and a bed item and 5,000 exp, well idk hope you like it :D :P WOOT FIRE WIZARDS ROCK! signed zachary wind grandmaster pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
ok as everyone is saying i think there should be a world for every school there should be a fire world a ice world a storm world a myth world but eveyr one can go to them not just that school and with these new worlds rase the levels to 100 not just 50 but more worlds can take my levels it will be more fun for players to venture and have fun going through there schools worlds and other schools worlds and see the new and more high ranked monsters but this should only start at level 50 so those worlds can be after dragonspyre i am just saying maybe a lot of people will agree with me are they won't but it is just another great idea for the creater to think about and i'm sure a lot of people will agree :D

Survivor
Jun 27, 2008
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

Hi, I don't really like the racing or amusement park worlds but i LOVE the medievil one.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Hey Guys,

Dont know if anyone said this before, but here is my idea for a new world. It should be a world of water. We get access to the islands by using our mounts. The ones that fly that is. I dont think land animal can make the swim ;-). On each Island there will be wizard specific missions. It will give you better gear. This world should only be for level 50 or higher wizards. The gear that is found here will be a mix of schools, such as Ice and Storm, death and life gear working together. The battles will take place underwater. The person giving you the mission will give you a air tank or something. The enemys will be storm, ice, and balance. After completeing all the missions of that world, you will have to fight your hardest enemy yet "yourself". The items that you won will be in a treasue chest, and if you loose those items are gone. The enemy will have the same cards and same stats as you.

Thats all I have for now...bye

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Hmm... how about a world of time... Most worlds are split into 3 groups and the Commons area. (Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphinx, Tomb of Storms) How about areas like Past, Present, and Future...Clockovine.

...how about a world of size...Normal, Mini, and Mega...Magnifalle.

...a world of Monsters...normal people are monsters and enemies are too...Monstrefare.

...a world of anti...the exact opposite of Wizard City...Antizard Oppocity.

...a digital world...computers, pixilated versions of charcters and monsters...Digi-City.

...a world of Earth...humans that don't believe in magic, an adventure around the world...Teraspyre.

...a travel back in time to the war of the Dragons, Giants, and Tritons...Magicopolis.

Well, that's all I can think of.

-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
toon town is funer than the worlds so how about the life world with bad of those things with swords,and the guys with the boe and arrow, and 1 more mulinda mu is bad and the end of that world then you fite her

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
My World Idea is rolfspyre where mailastre moves on and you can go to level 70 its underwater and the evil charecters are sharks and demons of the sea!!! 8)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
SandMaster001 wrote:
I feel that after dragonspyre should be an under water theme or tropical theme. By the good idea i also think the grandmaster lvl should be 100. I think they should have up to nine or ten pips but sometimes there should be 2 pips after one turn. There should be bigger and better spells. Also i think wizards should be allowed to sit down on a chair or sleep in their bed.
Tell me if any ideas are a or a

Absolutely! I love all these ideas...Atlantis is not lost just hiding, so we can transport to it. The Rainforest jungle theme with big cats, monkeys, etc. But also we need a magical place where the unicorns and leprechauns come from....and maybe an underwater world where we transform into mermaids and mermen so that we can survive underwater. That opens up a whole new realm with Shark men and Octo people...wow i'm getting soo many ideas!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
coolcourt88 wrote:
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

this idea is a bad idea. how do think storm wizards would feel if that happened 'cause i am a storm wizard. thats just

Dont forget that Dragonspyre is a Fire world which makes it hard for fire wizards. I'm sure they would get around the issues if it ever came to it, so storm would not have a problem...because Underwater world sounds cool.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Jahtee wrote:
Ok Well I had this Cool idea for a Realm set deep in the jungle with the city portion like one of those above water hut villages with woodded bridges connecting the huts, near a big river in the amozon like world. All the people are jungle animals, gorillas, panthers, tigers, monkeys. Kinda like the jungle book. Have jungle ruins like with maybe Mayan like structures. Of course there will probably be marleybone explorers there since thats what they do. There could be all kinds of areas in the jungle, many kinds of creatures.

Keiran NightShade Lvl 35

That reminds me of the Star Wars EWOK village...very cool.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
hunterwhitlock wrote:
narutoz1z wrote:
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
awsome idea! and the bosses could be the spanish conquistadors(might have spelled that wrong)
love the idea(no monkeys OK)but i have never been to mooshu so no offence but by what i hear i think that it is china

I love those ideas, but sorry, monkeys would be hysterical!
Gobblers tastless humor emits a noxious gas from their backside, so with that in mind...Monkeys can throw magical poo at you!!! Or maybe peel and throw exploding Banana peels at you... how funny would that be!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

This is pretty much just like my idea its awesome!
Alexander Deathheart level 43 death

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

I think boss should be storm lord and you can farm him for storm lord cards and others.
Alexander Deathheart level 43 death

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
We should have a Treehouse/Jungleworld that is populated by tropical bird people, where you can take rope bridges to different areas and there are Aztec-themed dungeons and ruins.

Also, we should get to see the Gobbler home world, the one they got driven away from. Maybe it could be food themed. =)

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
:D
As someone that's 43 years old I really like the imagination shown in this forum.I'd really like the toon town and worlds for each class of wizards.I would really like to see a Japanese style world

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
I Agree there NEEDS to be a Atlantis type world!
As well as a world of the Ester (spirit realm).

The story for W101 IMO; has clicked the bucket.
It was mangled up when Grizzle came out. I want more Story of Malistair
and the DS School with New teachers intraduced and then a choice has to be made.

I want to see MORE PUZZLE type quests as of the like of Krok's
puzzle quests but different. I want to see more ineraction with your NPC teachers. I want to be able to Stack and mix things together and to FINALY be able to SIT and LAY on the beds and chairs in my home, as well as the benches etc. in the game.

I want a MOUNT & DISMOUNT toggle icon put into the GUI.
be soooooooooooooooooo much easier.

* steps down off soapbox*

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I think an idea for a world is where you go back to the time of the war with the dragons, tritons, etc. That would be amazing!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
OOH! Maybe to honor (death students*), we can make a world with Weak Death Fairy bosses, Not-So-Weak ghoul bosses,random banshee vampire and skeletal pirate bosses, strong wraith bosses, *SUPER STRONG SCARECROW BOSSES*, ect. ect.

*I am a Death Student, Lvl 48 WITH SCARECROW, On Grizzleheim, Done with Dragonspyre, Name: Jonathan LotusHunter, and doing side quests too.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
CatSydsMom wrote:
Lots of great world ideas here!

What I am curious about though is how they will continue the storyline. I don't know if any of you have read the Silmarillion (very beginning of the Lord of the Rings story), but most who haven't assume Sauron is the source of evil. Well, if you read the Silmarillion, you would have found out that even Sauron had a master. Since you defeat Mallistaire in Dragonspyre, I'm wondering if they plan on continuing as if an even greater evil was controlling him.

Still, I'm thinking that can only take you so far. Eventually, if they plan on continually adding new worlds, the storyline may have to start anew with a new and fresh "evil lord" taking over where the other left off, or some new disaster will have to occur.

It will be interesting to see where the story goes.

Cat

That's a really cool idea! I've been reading these entries to this Forum and there are a lot of awesome ideas. I liked this one, and one where there is a world for all classes (i.e.: Storm, Myth, Life etc.). Maybe the master of Malistaire created evil replica's of the classes Teachers (i.e.: Professor Greyrose, Moolinda, etc.). Just a thought, ok? haha.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
It would be nice if you could not only see what your teammates are casting in a battle, but who they are casting it on, especially as the levels get harder. This way you can optimize the use of your cards better and assistance to your mates.

Um, haha, but they already have that. There is the Dagger (far left), Key (Second to left), ruby (Second to right), Spiral (far right). those stand for the monsters.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
SyphaN wrote:
I Agree there NEEDS to be a Atlantis type world!
As well as a world of the Ester (spirit realm).

The story for W101 IMO; has clicked the bucket.
It was mangled up when Grizzle came out. I want more Story of Malistair
and the DS School with New teachers intraduced and then a choice has to be made.

I want to see MORE PUZZLE type quests as of the like of Krok's
puzzle quests but different. I want to see more ineraction with your NPC teachers. I want to be able to Stack and mix things together and to FINALY be able to SIT and LAY on the beds and chairs in my home, as well as the benches etc. in the game.

I want a MOUNT & DISMOUNT toggle icon put into the GUI.
be soooooooooooooooooo much easier.

* steps down off soapbox*

Woow... Some passion went into that entry, better listen to it, eh?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
there shold be more worlds. the kingsisle team just added grizzlehelm a cople months ago so i think thats good till november 17 or so.