Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
For those of you who may have missed it, I think they've already named one of the new worlds. In Marleybone, the quest where you find the gold watch for Mr. Rowley, during the reward text he mentions that the watch is from "Celestia".

Celestia. I'd bet that'll be one of the new worlds. As to what it is...I'll leave that to you kids with the vivid imaginations. :O)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
my world will be called the hiden land it would be the world that you come from and you would meet your true famley and frieds and teact them magic!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I think that they should fix the graffics just a little bit i know it will take long but just a little oh and fix the chating thing so we can say what ever we want i know that their minors playing but can you put the minors on another wizard 101 version and kids from 13 and up in another

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
ok here are my ideas...

How the game continues after you beat malistaire- after defeating maistaire he tells you that he was consumed with anger and hate, he was possesed by an ancient evil being, composed of ambient energy after visiting xandriar. this evil being only wants to destroy all things, including magic! only the power of all 6 magical arts is enough to stop him and restore balance! read on to find what worlds you unlock when the story continues...

-wizard college campus- a wizard city where there are new school buildings and new higher lvl spells you can learn from your new teachers. yes you would lvl up further than 50 and you learn about the worlds beyond the inner spiral. Being that it is in the outer spiral, it is kept a secret from students of the inner. you can only arrive here after headmaster ambrose tells you are one of the most powerful wizards (after beating malistaire) to ever have graduated, and to continue your studies at college and then gives your letter of admission. this is the first outer world you unlock after malistaire.

-frozansibar- you walk through a world that is made of solid ice. you are surrounded by clouds and there is always snow falling from the sky. it would be the part that broke off of collosus blvd because idk if anyone else noticed but there are broken floating roads off of the ends of both collosus and firecat aley. the people there are wookie like hairy humanoid creatues. this world represents ice magic.

-magmasia-like firecat alley but with small geysers and volcanoes everywhere. also an underground cavern (like the dragonmouth cave in wizard city) the people there are elves (but normal height) with fire for hair. this world represents fire magic.

-atmosa-an entire dock-like city floating in the middle of an ocean of constant storms. rain falls from the sky, there are puddles everywhere and the sky flashes with lightning strikes. you can ride on boats to go to the islands. the people there are fish-like atlantians. this world represents storm magic.

-tomblair- is the place where (when the spiral was one big chunk) all peoples burried thier dead(its one big graveyard) complete with a haunted forrest, caves, waterfalls and of course a graveyard! the people there are skeletons. this world represents death magic.

-fairy forrest-a bright, happy, land with centaurs, satyrs, pixies, and seraphs. with rainbow lake and canyon of the singing stone. this world represents life magic.

-trueinam pronounced (true-in-nam)-massive stone castles, trolls, cyclops, desserts and mountain ranges, and humongofrog swamp. this world represents myth magic.

extra worlds

-worlock town- very similiar to wizard city with wizards (who call themselves worlocks instead) and streets and a wizard school too.

-technotomsia (pronounced tech-no-tom-see-uh)-a futuristic world where robots have lived without magic and created advanced technologies instead. you have to help them fight corrupted robots with a virus.

-camazom- a deep dense jugle world with panther people, frog people, and snake people.

xandriar- the chunk of the spiral that flew the farthest away from bartelby. time and space are warped here. you can walk up walls and fly over empty space. the people here are all of the other worlers who were unlucky enough to get stuck there when the spiral broke apart (manders, marleybone-ians, elves etc.). raven (bertebly's sister) is here, she helps you defeat the evil ambient energy creature.

just a few ideas, I think would be awesome. just because there isnt much to do after mailstaire.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I think there might be a dinosaur world or a under water planet.And i hope the max level can g higher

[/quot

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i only read like half of the first page but i like thier idea of a tropical world. like with skeletal pirates, owasises, underground tunnels, mushrooms and rain. have it be like a fire, life, and balance world so the good guys would be like frogs and moles and stuff. the lvl cap would be somewere from 55 to 65.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
what about a Ice Age world where is the real home land of the gobblers and and evil ice boss took over there land with help of malistare

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)
i likethe greek/roman world and i also like the idea for like a astronomy world and if they were 3 new schools i have an idea for one of the spells it would be like a moon god or something he comes up on a moon and he lands in the middle of the arena place and he shoots like a metorite except its like star to all enemies and he comes back up on the moon and goes back up that would be interesting

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I would like the idea of a Greek Mythology world (of ocurse most if not all creatures would be myth), but you do all these quests that resemble the tales and stories based from Greek Mythology and bosses and everything is already given, and a great dungeon would be Mt. Olympus in which you fight all of the main gods (and Hates) that have their stay their :P :P :D :D

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I think there should be a broken or backwards world, the side walk is mirrored the streets are invisible and reflect the spiral sky. the creatures are all schools and they all are ghost. the main theme is this world had too much power and became corrupt your goal is to set order and restore the ghost. The plot twist is in this world after ds malister is really a puppet and want revenge so he cursed this world to show an act of power to the wizard that corrupted him. sounds liek a good idea to me

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
How about that world they keep bringing up here and there called Celestia? A world of celestial beings where the life character the seraphim comes from. Maybe they can have that be a fairy world as well. Just a thought.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I'll admit I didn't read all 32 pages of ideas from other players os perhaps these have already been mentioned.
The first would be a supernatural world with vampires and werewolves. It would always be night there obviously with a huge moon. Or, and perhaps the better idea, the world is completely underground. In tunnels, crypts, cities buried beneath the earth. So far in Wizard101 the vampires are evil so I guess it would be the werewolves you worked alongside. You could fight in cemeteries. However I really think it'd be nice if not all the vampires were evil. Perhaps it would be similiar to the situation with the goblins where you have to make peace between the two groups? Anyway if the world wasn't set all below ground there would be lots of fog and dark woods.

Another idea I have might be too close to Krokotopia, but maybe a world based off of ancient Greece or Rome. If Greece then have an amphitheatre, and if Rome have the Coliseum. The you could also have a Mount Olympus as part of that world. You could fight Hades (or something based off him) and his minions, or you could fight barbarians. Maybe even throw in a few more creatures from mythology, so the Medusa or Hercules.

Perhaps have a world based off of old celtic traditions (so Ireland, Scotland, Wales, etc) Have the Fae or elves be mized in with humans in kilts or just have elves dressed in old celtic garb. Magical Items sold in such a world would probably be strong. Maybe set it up to where the Seelie Court is battling against the Unseelie Court, or use Shakespeare's idea of Oberon disputing with Titania. Again this world would have lots of forests and hills. Maybe throw in Avalon for fun. Possibly Arthur and Excalibur but that might be a bit much.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I think there should be an under water world where the spells Triton, Storm Lord, Storm Shark, and Kraken represented as monsters can roam the sreets.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
i think there should be one on a christmas theme.i would like to see a underwater world with dolphins mermaids and mermen.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Just another thought here. I feel like maybe there are hints towards a world that derives a lot of its themes from the Wizard of Oz. Dorothy Gale, the Tin Man, and Mr. Toto are all in Unicron Way yet you deal with them only once (twice if you count the running back and forth between them). I always hoped to return and see that they have more of a storyline. An OZ based world with trees that throw apples and a yellow bricks road wouldn't be bad. But who knows what the copyrights on such things are?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
I think the idea of a large crystaline world named Celestia should be made. I think this because in some of the quests that i did at low, and high levels, that name was mentioned. I'm on the search for a new, fun world to explore cause not leveling up as a grandmaster isnt as fun as it was about 15 levels ago in M.S. :D

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
yeah good idea but it would have to stretch for the myth world ice world thunder world and death world. Sry if i missed any other classes that has not had a world yet.Wouldnt that be kinda hard.And if they do that he should have like 25000 heath instead of 10000

Cat

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I hate to keep posting here but ideas keep popping into my head.
What about a fairy tale land. You could travel througha forest that leads to a house of candy and aid the twins that have found it by defeating the witch and her minions.
Then you could go to a large castle (think beauty and the beast) and the end would be of course that you "beat" the beast or something so that he again becomes human.
Maybe also have a part of the world relate to Thumbelina? So fairies and birds and such would be the characters you dealt with and then you'd fight frogs, etc. At the end you could earn honorary wings or some such.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...

That's a great idea! It would certainly keep with the story line.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
i love the idea i hate how i chose myth but is is so hard to get to 47 again i hope they use your idea so i can use fire dragon storm lord scarecrow frost giant and rebirth while i can still use orthrus

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I think there should be some type of world where malistaires evil spirit comes back to take over wizard city and the whole place is in chaos and all of wizard city is just revamped like the buildings are all on fire and and the schools are destroyed along with the teachers so you have to learn the spells on your own.The final boss would be Malistaire Cyrus Drake Sylvia Drake Merle Ambrose and all the other school teachers who were corrupted.I just think this would be really cool.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Here are a couple of worlds I would think cool to be created-

1. Medieval world! (Name: Celestia)
2. Atlantis world (everbody wants it, lol. - Name: Atlantis)
3. City world (not like marleybone, but like new york city, where cats can live! New purr city!)
4. Space themed! (Name: Jania)
5. Another school themed world! Where you learn facts about history, a school like Hogwarts! (Name: Everlim)
6. A HUGE world! Something like you have been shrunk, but really, the worlds just big! (Name: Havenia)
7. A haunted world! (Name: Savoriona)
Thats all i have right now, but i hope its cool!
- Luna0616