Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
I have a couple, of what i think to be rather amazing ideas of new worlds for The Spiral.Please read over,consiter,and maybe even reply back on what you guys think.

First world that comes to mind is a rainforest idea. You must know of the Mayan empire in Guatemala, right,well how about a world based kinda on that.The characters could be animals that are native to central and south america; such as the jaguar and black jaguar, sloths,different kinds of tropical birds,clouded leapords,caiman,different kinds of primates; and whatever your imagenation can come up with!

Second world that comes to mind is i love the idea that have been suggested by other people as well; is the atlantis or underwater idea; with mermaids and mermen of course,sharks,dolphins,fish you name it!

The third idea for a world is one like Alice in Wonderland but of cource with the wizard101 spin on to make it your own in a way that it is not copying!

Keep on keeping on! lol ! And thankyou for reading!

Happy wizarding!
Autumn Dragonflame

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
i think there should be a world called therthath that is made of life types
after a big battle lady oriel turns bad after malistaire just owned her in a battle . then you will fight rank 2 faries untill you get to rank 8 boss junjoea who is controlling lady oriel. meanwhile malistaire come to check on her and she is lying on the floor with nothing on her . so he brings her back to life and then you will fight her with her newly desighned FITHIR. after that ambrose will send you to unicorn way to see how she is fixing that and then you will get 5000 exp. and will get a quest to go to krok.

peace out smarts :)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Well.. i was thinking. maybe you could have another master boss. because after you defeat malistaire you dont gain more experience after you kill him. so maybe have another master boss after him. with more worlds and more spells.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
that would be cool if they did but it most likley would
NOT be about bosses and if it wasnt and you wanted to reach level 100 that would take kingsisle so mu tim to come out with enough tasks to double your max level

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Wait... Didn't the Gobbler King say that he and all the other gobblers had come from another world???

Eric stormwielder, level 20

Survivor
May 31, 2009
How about a spirit realm where theres all these undead wizards and stuff.

Spirit Realm
In wizard city when level 45 Headmaster Ambrose will tell you he has just discovered a new world in the spiral and go there and talk to Akramhan the undead wizard.
Parts of the world:The central:non-pay,Road of spirits:subscribtion needed,Unkown trail:subcribtion,Dragon death castle:subscribtion,Sylvia drake's grave:non-pay,Mist road:subscribtion,Arbe's place:subcsribtion,devious tower:non-pay
Enemys-Death walker rank 10 ELITE hp:100,002 death,Spiral haunter rank 9 hp:200,000 death,Living decay rank 2 ELITE hp:200 life,Arsomock warrior rank 1 hp:95 ice,Reaper rank 12 BOSS hp:900,112,999,001 death,undead keeper rank 0 hp:12 fire,Esquire rank 5 hp:500 myth
Dungeons:Aka death grave-subscribtion,Miracle grave-subscribtion
Hope it wasn't to long

Delver
May 31, 2009
pirates where you fight huge sea monsters and storm creatures explore the watery depths
japan home of stomzilla
a myth world with centuars and fauns minituars meadusa
greek world storm gaints fire dragons ice giants krakens
explorer world wandering through caves into jungles up mountain passes
places where the creatures in the spells come from
time
expore by boats finding lost disconnected worlds

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
there needs to be a world with like mermaids and have the krakens walking around that would be reallly cool:D

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
now, i realized that king isle wouldn't be very repetitive with their worlds, so don't expect so much. I liked the antlantis idea because that was never used before, and wouldn't feel very repetitive to the players. For some others, like the ones in the sky, or polar bears and igloos, those are repetitive and may sound like grizzleheim.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
1337m0ng0053 wrote:
I really like the idea of a world where you are really small and you have to fight bugs and that sort of thing.

Thats cool but we do not fight bugs in wizard 101 lol

BUT if KI could add now monsters like bugs that could work well
PS GOOD IDEAS BLACKICE! :D :D

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I think we need to have a Heavens Theme... Where the Demons have escaped the Underworld and are attacking Heaven... Kind of like DragonSpyre and Wizard City.. It should be like Ancient Greece, with high lords that you can get more spells.... And I think you should have a Higher Level(s) Instead of going to level 50 make it like Level 100, And there is another Spiral... That you can go to when you hit Level 100, It's in a BIG SpaceShip.. That holds up too 1,000 people..... :)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I like the idea of a pirate, carribean world and I think it should be based on dueling diego minigame where you talk and get quests from diego allot and the main boss is roberto diego's arch nemesis and when you go in instance to fight the last boss roberto and you have under 4 people there should be a vote to ask diego to help you or not.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Bayleef1006 wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

I don't want to be rude at all, but that idea isn't very good I mean not everyone wants to be a gobbler. Prince? Merle Ambrose evil? Not many people would agree with your idea. :?

I think it would be cool to be something besides a wizard, and i also suggested somewhere that i would like to fight evil ambrose, but i understand what you are saying. 8)

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels

No offense but i think that may be somewhat offensive to myth and death wizards. I'm not offened though because i'm an ice wizard.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
mariomaster1 wrote:
I think they should make worlds beyond dragonspyre like a lot of other people. They should go higher than 50 but not higher than 60. Everyone knows when you get really high you must get more experiance to level up. I think there should be a world that you must battle all the professers (including Merle Ambrose and Gamma) The final boss there should be Merle Ambrose and the world should be called Opposite City.

Great idea! i also would like to fight ambrose

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
DigitalPagan wrote:
I love the idea.
One option for the 50-100 levels would be to re-train in the other schools and get all the school spells that you can't get with training points (like the different minions, shields etc) so when you reach lvl 100, you would have every spell in the game.
There could be some chalenging puzzles to solve (real puzzles that aren't spelled out by NPC's) and perhaps multiple story line possibilities (NPC sends you on a quest that has 3 possible solutions, and which solution you use/find determins the next set of quests and story line)
I would also make the upper lvl worlds unavailable to lower level players. You would HAVE to complete DS and beat Malistare to go on to the next world (this would help keep the story lines straight)
As for story line, that is easy enough, whats the next threat to Wizard City?
Merle Ambroses 1/2 brother maybe?
Evil twin?
Another spiral entirely??? hmmmmmm :)

Great idea i hope the wizard101 people use it 8)

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I've seen posts talking about a place called 'Celestia' and it sounds very cool...
It sounds to me like a place all stars and moons, with swirls and glitter, and weird planets. (Almost space-like.) (Aliens would be cool) :)
I hope KI decides to make this world, as I would enjoy it.

-Amber DragonRider
Level 26 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
shootingstar415 wrote:
i'm not sure how to write this cause its hard to describe but i will try cause i think its a really good idea....also i'm not sure if this is true...you end up defeating malistaire in dragonspyre

after you defeat malistaire you tell headmaster ambrose that you defeated him, but someone from dragonspyre bursts in the room and says malistaire has escaped and went to ______(i dont know about the names so i'll just leave blanks) to wreak havoc.......and the place is underwater and is filled with the remaining tritons left from the war with the giants and dragons... yeah so malistaire tells the tritons that the giants and the dragons want to control the sea and so the tritons prepare for war but some of the tritons dont trust malistaire so you and some of the tritons that dont trust malistaire try to stop him (i dont know about the remaining details so i'll just continue with the next world)

this world is called _____ and is up in the clouds with the remaining giants from the war......since you stopped malistaire's plans in the first world(the paragraph before this one) he still trys to create a war with the dragons, giants, and tritons....but the thing is he succeeds in creating another war and the tritons are dragged in it....in the clouds there is another species, a small species that has never been seen before.... you and the new tiny species try and defeat malistaire's plans( and so on, i havent gotten that far)

this world is called _____ and is a volcano....since the war is over cause you convince the dragons and the giants and the tritons to stop.....but in this world filled with dragons, there is a king that has ruled for a long time..... if any other dragon(or person) wants to become king then they have to defeat the current king. Malistaire defeated the king that ruled for a long time....so then he and some other dragons defeats the leaders of the place with the giants and tritons....so now he rules all(the giants, dragons,and tritons) and he takes the giants,dragons, and tritons into war with marleybone, dragonspyre, krokotopia, and mooshu one by one until they were all defeated by malistaire... The last obstacle is wizard city...and malistaire takes his empire to war with wizard city!

its kinda hard to understand but it sounds really cool

i think i can keep that story going on.
ok, i'll tell the story.

when mailistaire was on his way to defeat wizard city, king of myth felt he was coming. he told merle about it, now it's goes to questing.

ambrose says:"o my, o my! malistaires coming?! o dear. we must act fast if we can still have hope in the spiral. go to the remains of the worlds.
i feel that we must get ground samples from each broken world."
the myth king goes to each world. from krokotopia to mooshu.
he sees this world has not been broken yet. but the water filled to one place
now, mooshu is triton's home. he goes in. he talks to a triton in triton speak.
"ho see shoo mon o?" (he's saying can you help me? every world has broke. and wizard city is next. help us. yes or no?) the king says. the triton puts on a water atracker.
triton 1 says " shoo "(triton 1 said "yes")
they ride while restoring all the worlds.
mailstaire was about to declare war when he sees the worlds are restored. mailstaire says"o who did this?!?"
in a flash, triton1 and the myth king are here. help them defeat malistaire.

what is this word?
m l s a e
after triton1 shocks malistaire.
malistare shouts "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
as he dies. the worlds are safe once more!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
Wow so many outstanding ideas :D I also play World of Warcraft and so think a pvp world would be fun.. what if entering it each student is swept up in a enchantment that creates agression or perhaps the only way to leave the world would be to win several duels

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
pwner12170 wrote:
I cant seem to get in Cyclops lane boss tower i press X and i can't get in?

Maybe the instance isnt on for you yet, or ya have to load it up.
happened to me one time, when i was lvl 43, i couldnt get into tower of war,
it was because it wasnt done loading yet.

or, do you have the quest yet???????
if ya dont, thats why ya cant get in :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Mezara wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...

i agree i think there should be a graveyard like world full of undead and maybe some new ones
I like the idea about having a world where there is a human world or a world that malistaire created and summond little onis and a little bit of evil from every world
=-(

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
sangata wrote:
How about a spirit realm where theres all these undead wizards and stuff.

Spirit Realm
In wizard city when level 45 Headmaster Ambrose will tell you he has just discovered a new world in the spiral and go there and talk to Akramhan the undead wizard.
Parts of the world:The central:non-pay,Road of spirits:subscribtion needed,Unkown trail:subcribtion,Dragon death castle:subscribtion,Sylvia drake's grave:non-pay,Mist road:subscribtion,Arbe's place:subcsribtion,devious tower:non-pay
Enemys-Death walker rank 10 ELITE hp:100,002 death,Spiral haunter rank 9 hp:200,000 death,Living decay rank 2 ELITE hp:200 life,Arsomock warrior rank 1 hp:95 ice,Reaper rank 12 BOSS hp:900,112,999,001 death,undead keeper rank 0 hp:12 fire,Esquire rank 5 hp:500 myth
Dungeons:Aka death grave-subscribtion,Miracle grave-subscribtion
Hope it wasn't to long

awsome idea enemies sound too hard though and do you have to have a subscription or do crowns work

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

As a Piers Anthony fan... YAY XANTH... I must admit that a pun filled world would be great. With Griffins, Mermaids, Nagas, Demons, Fauns & Nymphs and the who shabang!