Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
We all want to get to know our teachers and the headmaster better, right?
Well how about we have a world that let's us go back in time, to see how they got where they are today.

I don't know what the world could be called. First thing that comes to mind is Crystal City and that doesnt really fit to me. But anyway, there could be different parts to the world, each part corresponding with a professor/advisor person. Like, if we were to go back to see professor moolinda, it could be in a huge forest or zen garden type place. The enemies that are there are people from their past that they had to fight to become big like they are now. Bosses could include their parents, the other professors maybe, and our professors professors.

And in that world, maybe we could fight alongside our professors.

Just a thought that needs much more exploring. XD

Neela Glade, 48 pyromancer.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
How bout more stuff in the harry potter type stuf , we ride brooms, trees are evil, an good, etc.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
I have an AWESOME idea for a world maybe something called Shadowrealm or Shadowflipped. The enemies and theme is EVERYONE AS AN EVIL SHADOW!!!! The boss is yourself as a dark shadow, it has your exact cards, power pip chance, health, wand, and EVERYTHING- except your brain! (By brain, I mean that your shadow will do different attacks at you at different times.)

Or maybe a world, called Statueville or something, where every enemy are moving statues! Then you enter a Hero Hall (instance) or something and YOU'RE in it as a statue, with your instance partners, but you don't move, you're all just decorations, but your head is chopped off.... oh well. The boss is a mega statue? LOL XD

Or maybe a futuristic world.

Or an Atlantis world, where Krakens and mermaids prowl the seas and the boss is a Storm Lord or mermaid with lots of tails and snake hair. LOL AGAIN XD

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

Wizard City: America? XD

Krokotopia: Egypt

Marleybone: England

MooShu: Asia

Dragonspyre: DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS! :D

Grizzleheim: Sweden or Dutch? LOL XD

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
There should be a world where a long, hard battle is being fought between two sides. You would start out by getting the notification from the Headmaster, saying you would have to go undercover to [ENTER WORLD NAME HERE] and bring peace, or some sanity, between both opposing forces, and getting the world gate key. I have no idea what it would look like, but all you need to know is it would be torn up, and littered with debris from battles. That's my idea.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

the final boss should be ambrose and right before him should be every ravenwood professor

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i think there should be a world where it is like u r mini and you r in the grass and the people u fight r bugs and the boss is a normal sized person :-)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
there need to be like a wind and sand school but it needs to be for MEMBEBERS ONLY type of school and it takes no training points to get cards and the guys in bartleby the wind guy on the left and the sand guy on the right of bartleby and there should be a world for them and world in the clouds and a school in egypt and behind each guy is a book pedstal that would take you there and once you get to 26 in your real wizard you can start thease kind of schools and a 46 is where you can to the2 worlds and the max lvl is 62 and in a different post i will put the cards and the lvls they go in of cards hope ya like my ideas

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I think there should be a world with headless horsemen that would be cool it could be called headless town! i would think about it i mean after a while the game gets boring i mean grizzielm is cool but soso please serisly think about it?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
That sounds really cool an atlantis themed world im totally with you who ever you are you are a geunius

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Snaedis.- Ice Morana.- Death.- at the End you should fight a goddess of Death :D . Cendrillion-Fire- Griffons!(lol). Alimarana.-Ocean.-New Element.- Ocean Power(lol). Oshondu-Balance Athanasios-Life. Morpheus-Myth-Almost like your in a dream. Mayasinayu-Storm. Thank You ( What i mean by Ocean Power is Like Fish that Attack and Whales and maybe even some dolphins to Heal you! :D :P : Those are my new Ideas for Worlds!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Sounds like an interesting idea. I don't know if jumping from a level 50 cap to 100 would happen. Maybe to 60, 75 perhaps?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I think there should be an olympian world. :P I absolutely love olympia. you could have three main parts.

The Colluseum Were Hades dead creatures are attacking.

The Sea of Gods Were Sharks and Eals are attacking the mermen and mermaids.

Then finally The UnderWorld Were You must find out a way into Hades Palace then the final boss is Hades.

Hope Yo All Like It :D :P

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Well i think there should be a world that is like an island where you have to travel through jungle and fight like jungle animals. You should be able to find professer balstroms family. Oh and you should have to go to three different islands like in kt but in stead of the islands being storm fire and ie they would be myth life and death just a sugestion.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I have a great idea why not have an alternate world were you enter but your still the good guy! Like the villains become good and Ambrose is evil or some thing like that. Just like Wizard City I think that would be kinda cool!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
for my opinions, i think maybe an ice themed world with all ice.

or a world with all ghosts, undead, banshees where its all creepy, with spider webs everywhere, haunted mansions.

a jungle theme

a past theme

a tropical theme

a beach theme (but i dont think that would be a good one)

a world that takes us to us the opposite of maybe wizard city, like everything is completely opposite that wizard city is.

a world that were in space

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
i think there should be an africa world where you would get vine staffs, jungle explorer outfits, and like a problem with evil monkeys slowly killing the rainforest, i say some pets like Rain Monkey, Fire Leon (lion), and for castles, A low priced treehouse like thing, and the high price castle as an ancient vine covered temple. Maybe a final boss as like a zebra who is leading the monkeys. You would help the lions save the rainforest, and there would be a savannah dungeon, LOL i got it all planned out, i say the world would be meant for lvl forty and over :)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
i think there should be a distant future of wizard city only it is called warlock city and it looks just like wc same layout and what not onlt it is in ruins and war torn or something with ghosts and banshees running around and at the end there should be headmaster ambrose only his name is head warlock and he is the final boss of warlock city

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
The world that I had in mind could be named inner space. It's a giant cosmos city that was only told of in legends. One day a wizard came across a strange swirling portal at Dragonspyre and stumbled in to it to find him self in a world that looked like outer space but he could breath and it had gravity. He saw that he was standing on some luminescent floor that shined a bright blue color . He also saw ghostlike figures floating around what looked like a market.

The wizard took a look around and found a large building next to a tower and a tree that seemed to be growing stars off of it's branches. he hastily entered that building and found another ghostlike figure standing in a classroom and soon discovered the art of the astronomy magic.

When he exited this world he told the wizarding world of this new magic called astronomy. Soon others began to discover the portal and declared that astronomy be a new type of magic. The wizards named this strange land Inner Space. Soon there became a freindship between the two dimensions and young wizards started to be born with the powers of astronomy. They soon after made a new name for this magic. They named it...cosmos.

That's the story of my world. Please take it in to consideration, Tankdoom :D

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
non8er wrote:
maybe a world of myth
All worlds are from one part in history of our own world history such as ancient egypt and old england and mooshu as the imperial world.

Well i think that the next world should should be what people thought as a mythological place. This place that people have thought that was not true is Atlantis. It would be mostly themed of myth and storm.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I think there should be a quest to go and find and defeat all the professors on an island and the way to know where they are is to look for fire or thunder storm if your close to a professor

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Hello! I'm new to these boards.

I think there should be a would of elves
Example: a world full of Fire, Storm, and Ice elves.
This world could be where the Fire Elves ect. are from, and came to WC later.
There could be three sections, Ice, Fire and, Storm
I think it would be neat at least

~The Great Gorman Battlesword lol