Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
How about Olipica
Land of the Olimpians
There are 3 main parts
Skyland
:DRulled by The eagles, attacket by the deamon-pidgins (Death)
Speacial pet: Eagle (gives Eagle card
Type: life
damage:400-500
Pips4)

Sealand
Rulled by the Mermen, attaced by the eals (Storm)
Speacial pet: Seal (Gives Seal card
Type:Ice
damage: 120 per pip
Pips X)

Earthland
Rulled by the Scorpian deamends, attacked by the evil leperchans (life)
Speacial pet: Mole (Gives Mole card
Type: Ballance
damage:100-140 per pip (The same for every pip)
Pips X)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Defender
Aug 02, 2008
magicman0 wrote:
ya i like the idea of a totally reversed world but why not instead of making the headmaster the final boss why not make an evil you as a boss that would be cool and he/she would be the opposite type than you are.

Now that would veeeeeery instristing to see played out 'in game'
say another Earth Quake hits Wizard city in the area of the sunken city
where a rift has opened up, you go through it and appear to be in the same place as you were but now Everything is reverced! If you were a death
wizard before, well now your a Life wizard! etc. everything is the oppisite
of what you left before entering the rift. so M.Ambrose is now evil and mean
Cyrex Drake is now like Mailistair and visa virsa. ice wizards are now fire wizards etc. etc. umm ooppppps
forgot about the young ones playing this game. maybe not such a good idea
but still....

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
There are many I would like to see.

Old West: Maybe have the Dogs from MB and the Kroks fighting for it and the natives be bears or cats or crows.

Arcadia: Land of the Fae. You could have the Forest sprites and Dark Sprites going to war. Or have it set up between Summer and Winter court like the legends tell.

Greek: Gotta have a place for all the Myth monsters to come from.

India: Got Egypt already....why not lol.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
narutoz1z wrote:
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
awsome idea! and the bosses could be the spanish conquistadors(might have spelled that wrong)
love the idea(no monkeys OK)but i have never been to mooshu so no offence but by what i hear i think that it is china

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
how about they put a arena in dragonspyer where you can fight the boss's when ever you want.(oops off topic)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
For me, I think it would be nice if there is a new world where Death wizards will take revenge for Malistaire's death. They would create there own new school where they will teach young death or whatever students of bad doings to attack wizard city. Then, other wizard type students prolly (myth, fire wizards) will join this chaos and may bring more problems to wizard city. Then, Merle Ambrose will try to stop them and can lead that fight with his own death. So, that will be another problem to wizard city. Wizards will now need to find a new headmaster probably a long time friend of Merle Ambrose in a different world, who has never been back to wizard city in a long time. Also, it would be nice to expand the level not only until level 50, but probably until level 100 or so. I dont really know what i'm saying here. Well, other suggestions will make this more better. LOL

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
i think there should be a medow world with life elves and lepercons.there should also be life eating plants and death trees.the elfs would be wearing green tuxedos with black tall hats.the lepercons would be your normal leporcons.the life eating plants would be pink pedals and a black stem with a red center.the trees should have green leaves with mostly black leaves.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

I was thinking the same! :)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I think there could be a food themed land where everything is themed food!!! :P YUM!!!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I think a Necromancer's world would be awesome. Vampires, werewolves, and ghosts that sort of thing. I just love it.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
hrk33 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

where are you getting all these names? they sound nothing like their holidays you claim they come from.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
hbeatbaby wrote:
atlantis!

ambrose says you have to fend off the sharks fish and other creatures while stopping to refill yer air bubble with breathable air. ambrose makes a joke and says "dont pop your air bubble with yer key" lol

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird.
you'd be able to buy and personalize yer own carpet or broom. you'd run on clouds with the power of your wind amulet and when you meet a patch of open air you have to summon your broom or carpet you personalized and float for a limited time over the air. you'd be able to upgrade your carpet/broom to float longer. the clouds can also be manipulated to be shaped in your cloud castle which would have cloud furniture like the world you bought it from.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Shadow264 wrote:
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird.
you'd be able to buy and personalize yer own carpet or broom. you'd run on clouds with the power of your wind amulet and when you meet a patch of open air you have to summon your broom or carpet you personalized and float for a limited time over the air. you'd be able to upgrade your carpet/broom to float longer. the clouds can also be manipulated to be shaped in your cloud castle which would have cloud furniture like the world you bought it from.

I like that idea! :) :) :D :P ;)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
What about a robotic world. Robot people, and myth enemies threatening the city?

Survivor
May 17, 2009
LafChill wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.

I totally agree i mean you'd wonder where all those frogs come from...

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
a world that would be like the very core of existence, the true heart of the spiral, the home of the very essence of magic, the birthplace of the creator of the universe.... something like that.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I think there should be a mexican wild west themed place and you enimes would be mexican and indian bandits that would be cool :D

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
i think there should be a spartan world with persian draconions and the spartans are people

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
I think a bird filled California!!!

With a street called Pollywood. Hollywood filled with parrots. With Undead derectors that are macaws with the clampy things as their magic sourse

Oh my gosh!!!!!! GREAT idea! I hope to go to Pollywood someday. Oh, and here's a crazy little idea: we could wear like movie star clothes! :D

Here are a few ideas of my own;

One world for each school
A world where the Tritons, Frost Giants, and Dragons were condemmed to because they fought constantly. (What did happen to them anyway? )
I love the idea of an underwater world!
Maybe like a Scotland world? Where you can wear kilts and stuff.
Hmm, and Antarctica world would be neat! With cute little penguins!!!!
Um................
Maybe a VOLCANO WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the idea of being able to go to Earth, but we live there, so I really don't think it would be too much fun for me.
Maybe a country world, where there are big green fields and farms and cute little cows. :D
Ooh, and maybe a JUNGLE place, where we had to fight crazed monkeys!!!!
Just for the record, I HATE monkeys.
Maybe a savannah world, where there are cute little lions and leopards and cheetahs and zebras........ oops, sorry, back.
Maybe a desert world where you can buy pet camels and even RIDE on them!
I think more pet-riding would be cool!
Hmm...
Just a WACKY WACKY thought, but maybe a bouncing world? Where like everything is bouncy? I don't know.
I like the idea of a puzzle world, where you have to fight optical illusions!
The amusements park idea is ok, I guess.
I definately like the idea of the Krok's and Gobbler's old world, and the candy world.
Maybe we could have a world for each holiday! Like a spooky Halloween one! ( I LOVE Halloween! Oh, sorry, that's Hallowe'en.) And a cold, frosty Christmas one, and an Easter one! FUN FUN FUN! Oh, and a 4th of July one, where there are a ton of fire-works!
Ok, well that's all my 2-cents worth.
-Brianna Thundersong
Level 32
Aeronaut

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I think there should be a underwater world called merlantis. And it has mermaids, fish people, and Tritons. The bosses would be like King Neptune, Ursula, and and a giant squid called squidie . The pets would be fish and dolphins (they come in different colors). Street people would be eels, sharks, and piranhas. And there is a giant atlantis like castle.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I'm sure there are alot of ideas that I'm about to mention that are already mentioned. I looked through the first page a little. I dont really like the idea of a under water world. Can you imagine the what the creatues would look lie? I mean fish? Sharks? Surely not very creative.
I could see a world similar to the atlantis idea, but have it like submerged in water, but not actually be in the water. Where like along the walls i there would be tanks of sea creatures. The monsters could be mermaids takin over by a force and brain washed to think we were the enemies.
Also I've noticed the nicest part about the game is the comomons in Mooshu and Unicorn way in Wizard City. Now most of the worlds are kinda guyish. Why not base a world like a mixture of pixies and maybe a guysih creature. Make the world really pretty looking. Like a beautiful waterfall with giant flowers and high grass, and a palace. I really liked the rainbow in Grizzleheim, just id like to see more stuff like that.
Well if you wanted to base a world around a school. Ice would be a good choice. Have a tundra like world with high snow covered peaks. Since the ice teacher is a faerie, possibly you could fit the ice area in with a faerie world. It would be a interestig story to see where the teachers are from and have some information on there past. the only one we know much about is the Myth teacher because who he is related to. ( I'm trying to avoid spoilers for you who aren't as far as i am.)
Another possible idea would be a island paradise baised kind of world, or tropical. The bosses and creatures could be very creative, and it could have a interesting story line.
I hope some new worlds get here soo and the level cap is raised. When i reach level 50 I refuse to do any quests for no XP.
Thanks much :D

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
i think instead of having all the bosses you could have the strongest boss from every wold in one arena and every boss you defeat you get healed :-P :-P :P