Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 10, 2009
A very ancient world where cyclops and other myth creatures rule...

or WORLD WERE vampires and scary things attack.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I've only read a few comments so I dont know if anyone posted this idea before me.

My idea : A haunted carnival land where monsters look like evil stuffed animals and undead carnival workers ( like fodders )

-Courtney Mythwielder
lvl 23 conjurer

See ya in the spiral
:D :D :D

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I'm sort of mad that my teacher doesn't have world of his own so he should have a world where there are frogs and you can go underwater hope you consider the idea! :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hey has anyone else though of maybe adding a world for spys and hidden mysterys like maybe a quest to sneak into a building without being seen or heard with tons of traps set kinda like a well a james bond world in a way
you know yeah you know what i mean

right? :(

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
how about a world were yours in a giant spacestation and there are alien squids, people, and UFOs and you can take a spaceship back to wizard city

Survivor
May 09, 2009
neodin wrote:
how about atlantis,and the good guys there are gonna be fish,mermen,and mermaids.
and the bad guys are gonna be cursed sharks and piranas and also big storm monsters?
"how about a world just like ours?"
humans are gonna be the good guys and the bad guys are gonna be elf wizards and death elfs?
how about an anti wizard world which is gonna be only bad people?
how about a big big cave?
and the good guys are gonna be marleybonians,pixies,fairies,and wizards
and the bad guys are gonna be storm bats & death monsters?

wow a world just like ares if a good idea and put crooks in the world. then there is a place that you go underwater with all the creatures that try to eat you in real life in there. i would love that i recomind that you choice this as your next world to make and there is more like put houses and like new york kinda stuff. not like marleybone like its dark make it happiesh with sun.
thanks -austin wildhunter

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
maybe a world the opposite wizard city with fruit guards called tangos

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Maybe a Roman type world with aquaducts and coliseums. :)
or
An Australian world with kangeroos and koula bears. :D
or
African world with lions and elephants.
or
An Ice world with Igloos and polar bears.
or
... { Now come quietly, your rubber room is ready! }

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I didnt read all of the post here, but what if maybe we had worlds like Dragonspyre, but it was Ice or Storm, i would like the idea of having single element worlds, or maybe there could be a Myth/Storm world, that way it would be a little more harder to beat. idk just an idea lol

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I liked the ideas that others have mentioned (Native American, Aztec/Incan, Atlantis, Roman/Greek). Another idea would be perhaps to revisit Camelot, players could interact with Merlin, Morgana Le Fay, the Lady of the Lake, Lancelot. Could also bring in some Celtic mythology perhaps into it. Druidic knowledge.

Another idea that would be awesome to see come to life in the Spiral would be an Elvish world...but blend in the legends of the Seelie and Unseelie into it so that there would be the 'good' versus 'evil' aspect.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I think I have some pretty good ideas for some worlds.

1. A world based on the serengetis and jungles of Africa, with the residents being people that look like big cats like leopards, lions, and tigers (kind of like the dog people in Marleybone). The items and furniture would have a tribal theme to them with lots of color and designs.

2. Something with a nautical theme like pirate ships and undersea.

3. I've seen a lot of people on the forums talking about new schools and they've mentioned something about a time or chaos school with space oriented spells. Well what if there was an outer world on the spiral that had little pieces of land floating around (like the ones on Kroktopia) and space ships.

I hope you guys like my ideas and maybe could even use them in the future :)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It would be nice if you could not only see what your teammates are casting in a battle, but who they are casting it on, especially as the levels get harder. This way you can optimize the use of your cards better and assistance to your mates.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
After you have defeated Grizzleheim and Dragonspyre, Merle Ambrose informs you that Bartleby has seen a new world in his eye. He has seen a world where the battle of the Dragons, Giants, and Tritons still exists. A world, called Celestia. You are sent there to make peace between the three races, but you find a much more unpleasent surprise...
This world would include three realms- the Fire Realm (Dragons), Ice Realm (Giants), and Storm Realm (Tritons), where you would complete quests and duel enemies. The main inhabitents of this world are the Krabbs (lobster people), and live on the main island (Commons Area), Oceantis. You carry out quests for the Krabbs, Dragons, Giants, and Tritons, when you find something very disturbing. You discover a new realm, not just a natural one, it was created. It is the Shadow Realm. And it is run by the revived Malistaire Drake and his wife Sylvia! But that's not the big part. This time, Malistaire is a wraith, and this time, he has a student...
Are you the one to TRULY save the Spiral and beyond?
-Matthew DreamBringer, Mastermind

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
How about a world for every school/ like a fire world, ice world Ect. that would be cool. :-P

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Since Spore has come out and I am a player of that game also, maybe, a world gone back to beginning- infant wizards and trolls and such. Or cell forms and prehistoric life forms -protozoa?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I think it would be a great idea to make a mini-world for each element, and base it on a "Face Your Fears" type of plot. My example would be as if they made a mini-world for Fire Students, and the creatures there were only Fire and basically, their fire would resist. So it makes it like; use your secondary school type of action. A plot line? I'm not sure of, but around the guidelines of the personality of the school. Life would be maintain peace between wizards and monsters, and maybe Myth would be use your wits to summon the monsters to your side... It may be somewhat confusing to you, but there is so many ideas in my mind right now ^_^' But the mini-world would be like the opposite of the school you study, Life would have a Death interface. Aha! The creatures, which would also be opposite to the interface, would create havoc because their world was inverted. Yeah, I'm pretty crazy right now :P

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
how about a world where only level 50 grand masters can go and after dragonspyre likehave a world thats like in the future

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
sanmil0963 wrote:
It would be nice if you could not only see what your teammates are casting in a battle, but who they are casting it on, especially as the levels get harder. This way you can optimize the use of your cards better and assistance to your mates.

You may not of realized it, but it does show what they are going for. The symbols next to the card they are using indicate who they are casting it on. Say that there are two enemies, and the symbols are a Key and Dagger for each one. The buddy next to you has their card up, with a Dagger symbol beside it. Whatever creature has that symbol in front of them is the one they are going for. ^_^

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I would have a world seperated into 3 main story lines, depending on your school depends on which you would go through. The world would be focused on the 3 elemental schools.

Storm = Storm
Fire - Fire
Ice = Ice
Life = Ice
Death = Storm
Myth = Fire
Balance = Random

The world would take place during the days of the war between the dragons, tritons and storm lords, and giants. You would do quests to help your side, and you could only get friends of the same school as you to help you with your side. The ending would be different for eaach school. In the end the storm would beat the Dragon of the Universe and the Cheif Giant? etc. etc. ect. And then that would set off a entirley different part of the game. Only grandmaster would have access to this, and once you beat this world is raises the level cap to 75, and you get a new Triton teacher, who teaches you new powerful spells from 70 - 75. Same for other schools only giants and dragons. And from there I would think another 6 worlds would be unlocked, so it's sorta like your done with the past and your starting a new game.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
mkuliani wrote:
Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

you got egyptian mythology and norse mythology. why not a Greek/Roman world?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...

A world where the Gobblers came from would be great!

And a world for the sweepers, and the Storm Professor!

My curiousity would love to see a rainforest type world, with Monkeys, or Gorrillas, and Fairys, a world where Prf. Greyrose comes from. Lots of flowers. Something eye catching but can hold many dangers.

Obviously the Fire Professor and Myth Professor are from the same world, they are totally stuck up! LOL!

And what about Gamma! Now I bet that would be a strange world indeed.

Thanks.

Christina

Christina Moonsong
Level 41 Life

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
Well I like the tree top idea and I heard allot of people say atlantis That sounds pretty cool and then for atlantis The girls could be mermades and the boys could be like sea lords and the monsters could be like um cursed tritons or some thing! and for tree top we could dress up like cave men and cave girls and the monsters would be like wild beasts and the wild beats would look kinda like big foot maybe! I also have another idea where wizards could go back where they were from and they could see what is going on in there natural world! Or like someone else said we could go in the world where there magic school teacher was from! that would be cool. So these are the worlds that i would like.

1. atlantis
2. Tree tops/jungle
3.Cave men/cave girls
4.where the wizards came from
5.are teachers past

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
i think that they should make a new world with tritons and storm stuff the underwater world... i think that it would be awesome :-) :)