Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
As far as my own ideas go, I would want a Winter-like world. I mean Ice students DID have Colosus Bvld as their own street, but what about their own world? I think having that would be great! When you start out you would be in a small village in the mountains. As you proggressed in the world, you would learn of an evil plot by a corrupted Frost Giant named Omega. After learning of his plan, characters would venture to the Frozen Palace where they would confront him. As far as races, I would say Penguins would be a nice choice. During all the quests here, other Frost Giants and Frost Colosus's would help the player defeat Omega. Over all I think this world would be a perfect addition to the Wizard101 world. I suppose since Grizzlehiem is coming out, my Ice world would come after it. The only bad thing is that I CANT THINK OF A NAME!

So if any of you like this idea, please send me a message back about the name you think is good for my world. I will really appreciate it and if enough people support it then maybe it will be in the game one day!

Have fun guys, peace.

How about Permafrost Mountians for a name? :D
Tiffany Starcloud Level 46 Ice Wizard
Luke Wintersword, Level 27 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
:)Maby a world based on Earth. You know like T.V studeos,play grounds,move theaters,rest rants,Gas stashons,homes, apartmen buidings,shoping distics,hospitals,polic stashons,fire stashons,ext.
Al the bad people can be theaves and stuff. you know like the ones that steall candy frome babys and old ladys han bags. the people can be little kids,old ladys,women,men.familys in houses, ext. the pets can be dogs,cats,mice,fish in fise bolls,pingins,leamers,oters,ext.
I got all theas ideas from friends and family of myne that also play W101. so its all that we got now but we will tell more when we have more ideas. :)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
...let me think. How about a world...man the game creatores and other people here took all the good ones. Got it! A world where all the buildings and monsters...are FOOD! I dont have a name for it but for some reason some of the food they make there (and ship to places all over the spiral...how do you think our charecters eat?) has become alive. Every year this happens to at least one food but this time entire FACTORYS have come alive. The food is all the elements BUT the three original ones. The places like the pyramid of the sun that you enter, and anywhere that you enter except in the commons you have to fight first, and they take up all four slots on their side. Then zeke will send you off to find stray hot dogs. The hot dogs are the only thing not dangerous because they are so small. The people here will be...chefs. Chefs and bakers every one of them. They will be humanoid but their hands will be a cooking item that helps them inn their job. Only the right hand though.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
i have many new ideas such as...a jail world kind of like a place were they send all bad wizards...a forest world with like...evil trees and stuff...an underwater world(this one would be cool)with mermaids and stuff like that...an comic kind of like a super hero comic world...a tv...a place with a super storm surrounding it XD XD XD...an oppisite of wizard city kind of like it's evil version XD...a cloud place...a future world XD...a swamp world...a titan/dragon/giant world with them all fighting and you got to stop them...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :x...a pirate world...thats all i could come up with(for now...) :-)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.
those are all great idals

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
hrk33 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

there is already a world like that, dragonspire, the 5th world players get to

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Smurfed wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :)

i love those ideas!

how about a regular world, you know how in the begining your player comes from a world where they dont belive in magic, and the storyline would be that some evil people used newly discovered magic to enslave the human race and you have to lead a rebelion to save everyone!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
TinkerBlue wrote:
Perhaps a cute, fuzzy animal world (think classic animated bunnies, lambs, kittens, puppies, etc.) where some of the cute, fuzzy animals morph into not so cute, fuzzy animals (bunny could morph into a savage death hare, lamb could turn into a storm ram, kitten becomes a fierce Myth tiger), etc.

that would be funny...
think of:
me: (in that voice you use to talk to dogs) hi you cute kitty, how are you doing?
kitty: :xyou stepped on my tail!
transformed kitty: RAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
me:

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
Denagath wrote:
What about a world inside a book ? And in this world, the menu (usually book-looking) would look like something else.

o yeah! and all the different levels would be different chapters, and to progress you would have to find the hole in each page to get further, the enemies could be enemies from to fairground minigames and the good people would be the charicters from the abracadudle comics! the boss battles would also be like the big ben tower, where the last chapter is a tower going deeper into the book! and if you beat that you can go through the back cover to a secret area where there is a shop that you can buy extreamly good items and learn lv. 50 spells!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
Ok, so ya know how like every creature except wizard city monsters are people but animal people ex. Marlybonians are dog-people, Krokatopians are crocodile-people, Manders are salamander-people, Mooshu there are cow-people, horse-people pig-people, goat-people, Sir Regenald Baxby is a zebra-person ect. Well, why not like an African jungle world with lion-people. Baxby would fit right in! Or a fish-person world, perhaps a subterranian ( underground) world with bugs! Also Dragonspyre is a fire world why not an ice and storm world? Or a phantom-zone an all death world! Mabye even a world for each school!

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008

I think the next world should be in space. You Know something futureristic.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
World: Sky City
Description: A world with low gravity, crashed planes and a prision known to have famous and not so famous wizards from all over the spiral. This world is also home to a evil dark hawk trying to summon the eighth power, but no one believes him.
Good residents: Penguins, some hawks and Griffions.
Evil residents: Possesed eagles, proto type robots and Sky lords.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
i have new ideas one is a world were only death can go in two a world only death and life can go in and make worlds and make one only death any life get jailed hahahaha! did you know there is one on test were you make your own world hahahahaha! i am kidding there is new world grizzlehein and a new one named moonwalk hahaha! again there is know new worlds now and i am the maker of wizard101 hahahaha! im not relley the maker of it hahahaha! and i looked and it says i am hahahaha! again not relley but did you know? that when i went on i got free crawns! and thats real and a have a death leprocon! :)

Survivor
May 12, 2009
WOW really great ideas, i havent read all 22 pages but heres a couple quick off the top of my head ideas,
We have the school, worlds based on ancient egypt, 19th century london, fuedal japan, and dragons (? havent made it to dragonspyre yet) and an up coming viking based so how about something along these line:

Aztec/Mayan/Native America
African cultures
(and this is really reaching) A holiday themed world (as in the ...the... the Nightmare before Christmas)
Digital/virtual type world (getting drawn into a huge computer as in Tron)

I sure the list goes on and on with endless possibilities.

Shoot kinda exciting to think about what may be instore for us.

ps: sorry if i repeated other ideas as i said i havent read all 22/23 pages

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I would love a ONE DOMINATION element world like a big sun for a world full of fire. :D

Survivor
May 12, 2009
OH!!! another quick thought

In memorium of 3 fine authors/ creators who have left us in the past year

1. A world based on the Myth Adventure series by Robert Lynn Asprin.

2. A world based on the worlds created for us by Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
LOL i would also LOVE a space world (read on i no copying) where you design a space ship zoom to different planets and worlds! LOL easer than finding a door and fun:D!

Survivor
May 01, 2009
a tropical world would be great where the bad guys are pirates and you get pirate outfits

also like an el dorado city of gold thing with conquistadors as bad guys and tribes ppl as good guys

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
ok i gotz more ...if you haven't read my other post it's on page 22...ok i like the idea of a heaven and heck type world...how bout a place based on the romans you know like...THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!and stuff like that ^_^ how bout a world based on the greece^_^uhhhh a world based on the middle ages would be cool...a silly world would be funny just a bunch of funny looking ppl running around XD how bout a lava and ice place with you know the clasic ice meets lava ^_^...how bout a future version of wizard city like it is in ruins and stuff...i like the idea of the single element worlds... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i also like the idea of an all riddle place were everyone there spoke in riddle...how bout a place based on diffrent planets and with aliens...that would be kind of cool XD XD XD...well thats all i got (for now) if you want to find meh my name is blaze thorn and i'm main myth and half life and soon to be a quarter of balance ^_^remeber look at my comment on page 22 ^_^

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
:
icecreamdancer wrote:
i have new ideas one is a world were only death can go in two a world only death and life can go in and make worlds and make one only death any life get jailed hahahaha! did you know there is one on test were you make your own world hahahahaha! i am kidding there is new world grizzlehein and a new one named moonwalk hahaha! again there is know new worlds now and i am the maker of wizard101 hahahaha! im not relley the maker of it hahahaha! and i looked and it says i am hahahaha! again not relley but did you know? that when i went on i got free crawns! and thats real and a have a death leprocon! :)
:? Dude that will NEVER work if so their has to be like seven worlds i mean 7 WORLDS?! That would take up TO much space.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
I think it would be cool to have an underwater, or Atlantis as someone said, themed world. My life is underwater which makes me wonder why I chose Balance instead of Ice or Storm. When I'm in water, I feel like I belong.

As lots of people said, there's already a dragon/dungeon themed world: DragonSpyre! Also humans are bosses there too.

An awesome idea for a world as well would be Italy. I love Italy, mainly because I am Italian, almost as much as I love Japan, which is a whole lot. Also Germany would be cool too. Or Brazil.

Survivor
May 12, 2009

I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards

i would love that so much i would faint i am a huge fan of the dragon stuff
and you should mounts and stuff like riding horses and baby dragons and at your house you should be able to take care of dragon eggs that will hatch into pets that give you baby dragon spells sorry going a little overboard there :P p.s. i am really sick of storms weak health it is impossible to get past krokotep and that is all

sir wyatt dragon rider and loyal mage to merle ambrose signing off

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
A jungle themed world maybe with lost civilizations. The Inca's, Mayans and Aztecs. Maybe a lost city of gold and different temples etc.. You could have all sorts of different tribes and different types of jungles.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
This is my awesomely cool idea for a world.

Name: ShadowGrove (aka SG)
Theme: Shadows.... everywhere! Monsters are shadows. Citizens are shadows. All could be different shapes.
Granddaddy Boss: You- in shadow form! Your health, your cards, your class copied exactly- except it isn't you, it's a shadow in the shape of you. The line of the boss would be: Well well well, if it isn't me.... And then you fight it.
Styles: Black, foggy clothes that you could feel like you could touch it.
Pets: Little shadows with red glowing eyes.

Hope you liked my world, KI! My dream is that it's discovered. *hint, hint* LOL! Just kidding. About that hint, hint part, anyway.