Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
If you look carefully at the mini-spiral in Gammas room, you should see 5 worlds surrounded by a blue circle. Then, there are 5 other floating landscapes surrounded by a red circle. I think KI is planning to have ten worlds (WC,KK,MB,MS,DS, and other possible worlds are Celestia,Grizzleheim, and Candy Land). These other worlds were mentioned during gameplay or NPC.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
GobblerTown the one the gobbler king mentioned that was overrun by witches and warlocks or something like that!

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
You guys should make an atlantis world, that would be really cool, or maybe an outer space area, different planets, so on.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I would love for the grandmasters to NOW begin their new world advanture by going to the "now reopened" Dragonspyre Academy" Maybe have new teachers and new additional set of spells in our school.

Maybe our characters can now be older teenagers and have to work for new gear and pets. You can work in a whole new bunch of adventures that start off from that jumping point and even put a few nuances on a few old worlds so that all our quest don't need a whole new world.

The new characters available in old worlds can be added to the many unopened homes and chambers in every world and can be exlusive to cetain levels. somewhat like when you go into the room with shelock holmes in marley or other school side quests.

Would be nice to evolve as a wizard in power and apperance we can't stay children forever not even harry potter is still 12 years old.

I imagine that the more this thing goes on the harder the quest will be and larger the foes as well as the damage they will do but we need to grow beyond their ability to make this fun. It stays in pace with the beginning as there are spells you stop using altogether in mooshu and beyond that you found more than adeqate in wiz city.

I really liked the undersea idea that would be awesone! I also thought celestial was gonna be something that deal with the cosmos. The nicest thing about this game is that as long as they can keep the storyline together this can go anywhere.

I would also like to see housing be more of an area to go to with a shopping district and nieghborhoods rather than a island. That is a nice thought but rather lonely I was hoping for a common that we all can go to meet and talk and invite others over.

I have had a blast looking at how my friends decorate (why can't we use this word in the game?) thier online homes.

But I am off topic. My idea is that we build on the academy idea for more then a route to Malistaire it would be nice after all we do to get enrolled that we take the next round classes there.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.

Wow thats alot of good ideas!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I would love to see a world named "The big top" its a giant circus with Clown monsters and carnival games and spingboreds that you could jump on to get to a higher part of the big top. the wizard robes would make you look like a jester or clown and stuff like that. the quests there would be about an evil clown named Chuckles the evil clown and how he was takeing over the big top. i hope this gets made I would love to see this! :-D

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
I think it would be cool to have worlds that coincide with the stories from the schools. Like the castles in the sky for the ice giants and an underwater world with the tritons - stuff like that. It would be nice to bring those tales to life.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I've given this a lot of thought over the evening as to what type of world that I would like to visit on the Spiral.

I believe that a cloud world, where the Greek Gods are there would be great. We would take quests from Hermes and could fight against the souls set loose by Hades to take over Mount Olympus. You could even work it in that Hades had been put up to it by Malistaire.

Then, the boss battle could be against Hades and one or two of his minions.

I think this would give you a fantastic chance to show off some talent in creating an engaging Mount Olympus that people would be wowed by when they visited it.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
How about a jouney to the center of the world theme? That should be placed in one of the exsisting worlds!!!! After you finish DS

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009

well defintley atlantis and also i think there should be a world were after you beat malistare you have to go to the grandmaster schools of each element but to beat that world you have to beat more of ice monsters such as ice giants, abonibal snowman,ice weaverns,etc. Then the very last boss you face is the ice lord (has every ice spell from WC up to this world) if you beat the ice lord you have to talk to lyndia greyrose and she gives you one more ice spell wich is ice rash.It s a deadly spell that does to super novas then your wizard sticks its sword/wand etc into the ground or just above it then a giant orb covers the world with an icey and blue orb wich does about around too thousand damage and it cost sixteen pips.

lvl 14 so far Talon Jadehunter.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
An alternate dimension world, where every current world, is in reverse in some way or another. where Death wizards heal and life wizards are the death dealers. fire cast ice, ice cast fire. etc.
And bartleby is a big mean tree with his left eye missing, and Merle is the bad guy.
lol

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
ya i like the idea of a totally reversed world but why not instead of making the headmaster the final boss why not make an evil you as a boss that would be cool and he/she would be the opposite type than you are.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
Having skimmed through the post's, i've seen a really good idea for a roman setting and an atlantis setting. I thought both of those would be cool. seperate worlds of course.

I have not quite made it to dragonspyre yet but pondering what we could envision would be something set with the water ways, some general themes like that of league of extrodrinary gentlemen. Granted swimming would not really be an option but cross ways would be just the same. Or maybe a roman setting with the common various gods being the bosses.

atlantis likewise, instead of another bottle of potion you could be equiped with a breathing apperatus to continue your ventures underwater and to the various different area's fighting off the different larger beasts of the sea, octopus, sharks, whales. With smaller such things as fish, jelly fish, and sand crabs.

Could even wrap up with a third world where all the cards come to life, and in that world battling off the animates of the cards with such things as the frog, fireballs and others as the bosses.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I agree that there should be an underwater world, (but make it realistic...) like with the giant bubble things so you can breath air... uh what i mean by bubble things are those things that are in the city in Star Wars 1 in the beginning underwater so yeah thats where i got the idea from... maybe also that is where the home world of the Storm Professor too.. just a suggestion :-D

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
BrolyBrandon666 wrote:
You guys should make an Atlantis world, that would be really cool, or maybe an outer space area, different planets, so on.

I LOVE this idea. I am an outer space fanatic so I would live to see this. Atlantis also interests me so I can't wait till something like this comes out on test realm.

-- Benjamin Wintercloud

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Ok Well I had this Cool idea for a Realm set deep in the jungle with the city portion like one of those above water hut villages with woodded bridges connecting the huts, near a big river in the amozon like world. All the people are jungle animals, gorillas, panthers, tigers, monkeys. Kinda like the jungle book. Have jungle ruins like with maybe Mayan like structures. Of course there will probably be marleybone explorers there since thats what they do. There could be all kinds of areas in the jungle, many kinds of creatures.

Keiran NightShade Lvl 35

Survivor
May 11, 2009
i think you should be able to create zones if youre a member. like say someone needed to gain some xp but ran out of quests they could just make a world with rank... i dunno 25 monsters and train. you should also be able to select what you want your world to look like (cave, town , stores, etc,) and finally your world should have the monsters you want, like you get to pick if you want field guards and nirini warriors roaming around or if you want warhorns and cyclops roaming around etc. one last thing you should be able to fight ravenwood tutors such as moolinda woo etc. Just ideas!!! :-o

esmee dawnrunner level 14 sorcerist and soon to be 15

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
I have two ideas:
1. Create a world similar to ancient Rome and Greece. Have ancient gods as bosses and have gladiators, cursed peasants, and other interesting people roaming the streets. Have the coliseum and the parthenon as dungeons. It should be rather hard (similar to the difficulty of Moo Shu or Dragonspyre.) Have it fit in with the storyline, like after Dragonspyre, you have to follows Malistaires soul or something, be creative (name it Capricia or something sinister but also traditional)

2. Create a world similar to a busy city like New York or Los Angeles where some real deal people start to take over and have landmarks such as the empire state building as dungeons. (Make it easy, a place where all levels can do different quests as the game progresses). Also, to advance to other parts of the city, have a monorail. (name it Sprialopolis or something)

Survivor
May 03, 2009
IxionInc wrote:
Mmm... That world idea sounds like Kingdom Hearts to me, plus I don't really like fighting bosses solo, really hard.

I'd like a world that would be the domain where the myth creatures come from. Kinda have it be a Roman themed world, since all of the worlds are based off of the different empires of the Earth, and have it populated with conflicting empires and such, or have a world where magic and technology clash together in constant warfare.

I like that idea, i mean i love greek and roman mythology its so interesting. I also think that we should have a world that is ( i no this may sound crazy) but a dream-like world you no floating on clouds and the monsters could be like nightmares ( ) it may sound kinda silly but think about it

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I also have another idea, what if when you got to a new level you can get refiled mana an health its an idea but you can always change it you no tweak it a little bit

Survivor
May 03, 2009
BlindingShade wrote:
Any Rainforest (or Cloudforest type) world would be really nice to see and could have a theme around helping protect and grow the environment.

Quests for the world could be based around the ideas of cleaning up pollution and taking down toxic waste villains and strongholds.

Clothing themes could be taken from classic 60's Flower-Children, tie-dyes, bellbottom pants, hats with big `frowes and colored sun glasses. Oh ya-baby!

Anything that involves nature and preserving the environment seems like a good world idea in general.

Thats a cool idea like sorta a hipppi world so maybe there should be some kind of music element in that too

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
As most of you know their GrizzlyHeilm and rumor has it about Celestai?!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Prehisopilous

a land of DINO PEOPLE AND CAVEMEN

and a boss could be Lord Timewings or something

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Calibirdia

a California filled with birds like Mr Lincoln's cousin or brother or something