Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Well, for exotic worlds, we've got to finish Morganthe off, right?
Look at her prophecy more closely.

"The mirror will break..."
Zafaria's Mirror Lake was ruined.

"...the horn will call..."
Many horns called in Avalon as you traveled to the past and defeated the Pendragon in the present.

(Now to the future.)
"...from the shadows I strike..."
I imagine this world underground, and Morganthe lurks in the shadows with spiders and builds her army. Ambrose sends you to look for [someone] who can help you get [something.]

"...and the skies will fall!"
This world will end Morganthe's arc with great chaos- hence the term 'skies will fall.' This world could be Aether-themed, and introduce a new style of magic. The people of this world live in the clouds.

Feel free to share your ideas!

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Some of these worlds might have been mentioned but ij am still saying them. I was recently playing as my low death character and was doing wysteria and realized that the contestants are from other worlds these would be cool to see. Nalia Dunestrider mirage, Beatrice Wildwind wierwood, and one world not in the tournament but still out there empyra a mythical world mentioned in wysteria and by cyrus drake it is supposedly fileld with sky squid who have rainbow ink, just some cool worlds i want too see also polaris i like cold places

-John Dragoncatcher lvl 78 Balance

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!
i think there should be an under ground world with ruby paths and stone cretures :D and buildings made of rocks

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
A sky world. First of all Merle Ambrose calls you about strange lightning. He says he knows who it mught be. He says he defeated him when he was small but now he somehow came back alive. You have to talk to some of the male sky guys protecting their families. As you talk to each of the families one of them are gone. When you og back to the first family all of them are gone. You have to defeat King Scarce, Queen SCarce. Prince and Princess Scarce before they make Morganthe come back alive because the Queen is Morganthe's sister. But after you kill her the machine starts to work and Morganthe comes back alive stronger. She can use any spell INCLUDING lvl 1 to 88 or 78 spells. Not only from her own school, but from all. KI, if you think this is good, can you please add it to the spiral.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
i was planing to make two new worlds the clock work world and the real world to 100

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Or how about Morgathe takes over Earth or something? And you have to stop her somehow while trying to keep the exsistence of wizards unknown to the non-magical people (Sorta like Harry Potter :D)

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
azami104 wrote:
Or how about Morgathe takes over Earth or something? And you have to stop her somehow while trying to keep the exsistence of wizards unknown to the non-magical people (Sorta like Harry Potter :D)

Courtney Starstone
Level 51
Grandmaster Theurgist

i personally love hearing all these ideas but i have an idea of my own. What is merle ambrose casts a teleportation spell that goes horribly wrong and it sends you to the new world of -insert drumroll here- sunlaris! it is a world where the good guys are people who worship the sun and the bad guys are the sun worshipers who are effected by a devistating moon beam that plagues their land the final boss would be named talos mooshine he is a corrupted draconian that has been effected by morganthe and seeks to wreak havoc on sunlaris.

how do you like it?

Brand ThunderWeaver:level 44 master of ice

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
How about there should be a world that is basically made as old Greek cities. There would be great spells to think of! You could use the old Greek Gods and Goddesses as a spell for each. Here are some! (All for level 88 and 10 pips!)

Fire-
Apollo 1250 damage to all and -95% Accuracy

Ice-
Thalassa 930 damage to all and 2 stun

Storm- (Obvious isn't it?)
Zeus 1400 damage to all remove all negative shields and positive charms

Death-
Erebos 1010 damage to all swap half to heal and -30% damage

Life-
Gaia 1200 damage to all and dispel next random spell

Myth-
Cerberus 430 and 890 damage to one and stun

Balance-
Aphrodite 1230 to one and target helps you for 2 rounds

Level 70 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade
"If I fall, and all is lost, it's where I belong"

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Most everyone think that the world of Polaris will come out next, which could be true but lets look at this another way...
"The mirror will break..
The horn will call...
From the shadows I strike...
The skies will fall.."

If anyone else has noticed this, the riddle is solved in order so far. The mirror will break (Mirror Lake) The horn will call, in Avalon the "Horned Crown" called for King Artorius. Now we have "From the shadows I strike" and "The skies will fall" Now Polaris is rumored to be a world of starts and such, but it is also said on Pirate101 that Polaris will be on there. So they probably wont release the same world in two different games.

Other worlds such as Mirage and Empyria (Sorry if I spelt wrong) have been mentioned. Mirage is rumored to be an indian or a desert themed world and Empyria mentioned to be in the skies. So I say Empyria will be a world in the sky cancelling the last phrase in the riddle. Leaving a lonely Mirage and "From the shadows I strike..."

Tell me what you think, and also post new ideas!

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
kendom368 wrote:
Most everyone think that the world of Polaris will come out next, which could be true but lets look at this another way...
"The mirror will break..
The horn will call...
The skies will fall.."

If anyone else has noticed this, the riddle is solved in order so far. The mirror will break (Mirror Lake) The horn will call, in Avalon the "Horned Crown" called for King Artorius. Now we have "From the shadows I strike" and "The skies will fall" Now Polaris is rumored to be a world of starts and such, but it is also said on Pirate101 that Polaris will be on there. So they probably wont release the same world in two different games.

Other worlds such as Mirage and Empyria (Sorry if I spelt wrong) have been mentioned. Mirage is rumored to be an indian or a desert themed world and Empyria mentioned to be in the skies. So I say Empyria will be a world in the sky cancelling the last phrase in the riddle. Leaving a lonely Mirage and "From the shadows I strike..."

no I think the riddle a different way that polaris and mirage will come and Morganthe finishes what she needs in polaris and mirage and Empyria will appear out of no where.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Here's the thing: Even if Polaris is in pirate101 it could still be a world in wizard101.

Through out wizard101 I have never heard any mention of the date or time in which all of this is accuring. For all we know pirate101 could be set 500 years before wizard101. Or wizard101 could be set 500 years before pirate101.

We don't know for sure that the games we be set on the same time period.

Even still I wouldn't count on you wizard running into your pirate. So
Polaris could very well be used in both games.

Ps. I believe that Mirage will be the next world not Polaris

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
kendom368 wrote:
"The mirror will break..
The horn will call...
The skies will fall.."

is that even the whole riddle? there could be more to it. or maybe its one of the annoying double meanings. you never know. and besides, the riddle says "from the shadows i strike". who wrote the riddle?
and besides, they're also meant to release marleybone in pirate, so its not that much of a big deal, really. tell me what you think of my suggestions/questions, and the game just gets more and more complicated. if my suggestions don't make sense, never ask another level 28 about Avalon :3

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Well that doesn't mean Polaris won't be next. From the questing that I have done it sounded like Polaris is a corrupted world with a lot of evil. This would make sense for the shadows. So yea because mirage wouldn't work to well.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Emperia Mirage Polaris Weirwood. Will all these worlds be out soon?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
chimchar67 wrote:

Weirwood is part of Avalon
And no one knows when/what the next world will be. We have to give KI time to create and test the next addition.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Where did you get Emperia? Weirwood is an area of The Wild in Avalon. Mirage and Polaris would complete the Morganthe arc, making 5 worlds, the same as the Malistaire arc.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
chimchar67 wrote:

Some of them are out in avalon: some are areas

have fun in those upper levels!

william deathhead

Survivor
Aug 03, 2011
vaneairdbe wrote:
Where did you get Emperia? Weirwood is an area of The Wild in Avalon. Mirage and Polaris would complete the Morganthe arc, making 5 worlds, the same as the Malistaire arc.

Emperia is a sky world, the prophecy that Morganthe predicted also said the skys will fall, Emperia might be the last world to face that 8 legged monstrosoty controling, power hungry, dim witted to know she will die with the spiral if the prophocy comes true, numb skulled WITCH!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
The next worlds might be Mirage or Polaris, not so sure about Emperia, never really heard that one.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I was thinking a portal was formed in Wysteria and unleashed the deadly ceatrues to Earth and we have to save planet Earth..and the trick is you have to beat the tower of the helephant to get in!! The the cards for lvl 88:
Fire:
Underworlds Wrath: 990-1250 damage 50% weakness 50% smoke screen

Death:
Drekavac:900 damage get half life back 1 fient
8)

That is all i got sorry!!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I imagine a dream world where the possibilities are endless, and enemies from everywhere randomly appear.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Very nice um so.....yeah but somebody posted something about being evil and it was very um how do i put this... dumb or not a very good idea bye yall

Hannah SpriteWalker

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Hey cool thing to think about: I would love to see an old west world with like zeke people and the Native American since KI is in TX. come on brand an Old West World !

Survivor
May 13, 2012
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!
I've heard of the big war between the Dragon's,the Triton's,and the Giants so why not time travel and visit their worlds?