Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
A bug world, funky mish-mash of insect looking creatures to fight... areas to venture in being termite mound city, bee colony, the worm hole, cockroach condo and a sky village of all flying insects complete with cool spiders and their webs.

A floating world that is actually in the sky, bringing floating lands into reality. Fairys and pixies, gnomes, centars, unicorns and all of the mythical creatures of fable, fairytale and stories come to life. Could start with a jack in the bean stalk type of story where we fight to earn our bean and then climb the mythical otherworldly vine to the mythical city in the sky that exists beyond the clouds.

Those are two of my ideas anyway.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
A Romanesque world called 'Pneuma' filled with warriors, art, and tourists from all over the spiral. The Hypogeum is a series of tunnels and caves below Pneuma that give way to a new danger that threatens to plunge Pneuma into a doom and gloom. Pneuma is home to Wizard City's supreme warlord Roland Silverheart, and to the spirals largest arena - the Colossuseum.

The creatures of Pneuma range from Treacherous Tigers, Horse Rangers, and Gladigators.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
alexandra12101 wrote:
I think that a MYTHOLOGY world would be AMAZING! It could be Greek Mythology, and the level cap would be 90-100, and I even thought of spells

Storm: I didn't think of one yet, maybe Harpies?

Life: Aphrodite

Death: Cerberus

Fire: Tartarus

Ice: Artemis

Myth: Hera and Zeus

Balance: Sphinx

OR, if it was Egyptian Mythology, here's my ideas

Death: Anubis

Life: Ankh

Balance: Isis and Osiris

Fire: Bast

Ice: I'm not sure yet, maybe Sobek?

Storm: Nephythys

Myth: Not sure, maybe Horus?

Anyway, if anyone thinks its a good idea then quote this and write your opinion

I think your idea is fabulous! I would LOVE to see a Greek/Egypt Mythology-based world. And your ideas for the spells I mostly agree with. But since, you know, everyone has their own opinion, I'm just going to make a few changes as new ideas to the spells.

Storm: Ok, I was totally thinking Poseidon, but the thing is, I feel that the spell Storm Lord would look almost exactly like the spell of Poseidon. And we wouldn't want that.

Life: Aphrodite, I can live with. Even though she's more the "I'd rather not heal you 'cause I don't want to dirty my beautiful looks" kind of person. Sorry, I'm a big fan of the Percy Jackson series and that's just the way I see her :D

Death: Cerberus is a good idea, but there is also Hades.

Fire: Tartarus is well, I dunno, not really the Fire kind of guy. I was thinking Hephaestus :) . When I think of him, I think of Fire, because he's always making things in the fire.

Ice: Even though I can't really see Artemis as an Ice spell, I guess she works.

Myth: Ok, Zeus maybe, but not Hera. No, no, no, anyone but Hera. Poseidon would work well here too, because he is the God of Earthquakes in addition to his oceanic powers. In fact, I can see a mega-version of the spell Earthquake. In addition to the usual take away all shields and blades, perhaps Earthquake could also stun and do twice the amount of damage. :D

Balance: Um, Sphinx is actually Egyptian, so that wouldn't work for Greek Mythology. Maybe, Athena could be here. I mean she's just not Miss Smarty-Pants, she's also goddess of war or battle strategy or whatever. It would be similar to Judgment.

Now, Egyptian

Death: Anubis, yup I totally agree with you on this one.

Life: Yeah, Ankh works also, I mean it's not a god or goddess, but it is the key of life.

Balance: Ok, I can see both Isis and Osiris as a Balance spell. Maybe Horus too. Isis would kinda look like Judgment, but she'd have her rainbow wings that they always talk about in the Kane Chronicles (yes I'm a big fan of this series too :) )

Fire: Bast, yeah, I guess. But I was thinking more like Set. I can totally see him as a fire spell.

Ice: Sobek, nah. I don't think the Egyptians really had an ice god, because, if you think about it, they lived in the desert. So KI would have to use their brains and come up with a good spell for Ice.

Storm: Sobek would be better here, in my opinion. He was a crocodile thing, and in my mind I see him as a Storm spell.

Myth: I think Bast would be great here. I can't really think of any other things that would be perfect for Myth.

Anyway, those are my ideas!

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
A spirit world where all of the defeated bosses go and Morganthe plans to use the spirits of the defeated bosses you must defeated them all again to permanently destroy them and in the final battle u must defeat Morganthe and destroy her once and for all in the spirit world

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Mike81401 wrote:
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
Dragonspyre is Rome, not Pompeii.
Dragonspyre to me is a Harry Potter world! (Malistaire reminds me of Voldemort.)

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Personally, I have a few ideas;

1. Why not a world based on Candy and Sweet Treats? It could be like the Candyland board game.

2. Why not a world like Nightshade? It could be the home world of the goblins from Colossus Boulevard that has witches and dark and scary wizards that study very evil Death Magic, and it can have a creepy atmosphere that would add a nice touch to the world, and it could even be the world we fight Morganthe and complete the Morganthe stoyline. You never know.

3. Why not a Wild Western world that has cowboys and cowgirls? It would be interesting.

4. Why not a Si-Fi world with Aliens, advanced technology and very futuristic theme?

Just some of my ideas. :)

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

Dang two of those worlds were actually put in your awesome for that

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
How about a world, or maybe a series of worlds that when wizards teleport to a different dimension, and that is the modern day world! Humans are the enemy and want to examine us and defeat the wizards race, but morgathe is controlling them with her dark magic. Places can be like Tokyo, new York, Dubai, Las Vegas, and other major cities. And the final boss is the president, and he calls minions, which are bodyguards, and peoples weapons can be spears, maybe guns, swords, and other middle aged weapons. New schools can be like electronic schools.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

I've heard the NPCs in Zafaria and Avalon talking about worlds like Mirage and Polaris...

Mirage should be a mystical world where everything floats with electromagnetism or something...

Polaris should be a black, dark, cold world with ghosts and ghouls and such.

~Blaze WinterBlossom, Transcended Socerer

Explorer
May 22, 2011
An under ground theme, where you have to fight beetles and worms and stuff. Them you coulda have underground themed spells.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
I have been thinking for a while about what the next worlds after Avalon will be. A lot of people seem to think that Empyrea may be a sky world, and the last one in the Morganthe arc. I think that Empyrea is likely to have a Graeco- Roman theme. After all, previous worlds have been focused on ancient civilizations, and it seems only fitting that the world of Greek mythology should make an appearance. Empyrea would be a good title because the Roman Empire was the most powerful empire of its time. On the topic of the whole sky thing, Mount Olympus is supposed to be in the heavens so, if Morganthe destroyed it, "the skies would fall." A lot of interesting spells could be based on the Greek gods. For example, the death school could get Hades, the fire school Hephaestus, the life school Demeter, and the balance school Ares.

On a similar topic, most people think that the rumored world of Polaris is going to be an ice world or a star world. I think that Polaris could be an anti-world. By that I mean that it could be a dark version of Wizard city where everyone is evil or something like that. I say this because the word polar refers to opposites. This would also fit nicely into the Morganthe prophecy because she says "From the shadows I strike," or something like that.

Lastly, I had an idea for a world that has not been mentioned before. I think that it would be cool if a future world was set in the ancient Inca or Aztec empire. It could be called something like Quetzal. A plot twist could be that the world is invaded by creatures from pirate101 because I believe that game is focused around Spanish colonies and the Spanish conquistadors conquered the Aztec and Incan worlds.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
there should be a very small world full of books and info like a library. that the head master sends you to and you find a crazy raven from grizzlehim. and the raven shows you a book that claims everything the head master and some of the professors have been doing was part of there plot to pull the spiral togethor, so they can rule it all at once and you return to wizard city to see professor drake stealing something from an inocent weak creature. then the raven attacks him and you have to battle him to stand up for your new raven friend. you have to lose of course so drake needs to be like extremly strong or when you have him almost dead you always fizzle or something. but anyways you wake up in an unknown office and all the professors and gamma and the bird guy are around you. you are banished by the headmaster and he takes all your spiral keys. but you are banished to the world with all the books and the raven takes you to a secret place under the library, and there are 8 peple there one for every school to teach you magic and an extra that has blades and stuff. an old krok for balance. a bear for ice. a minatuar for myth. a dragon tamor for fire. a riverclaw for storm. the raven for death a ninja pig for life. plus a human for the extra cards anyways they convince you that the headmaster is controling the professors and some of the students and he was even helping malistaire. anyways so the new teachers tell you they are the resistance and they give you a key to a world with an elder frost giant, elder dragon and elder triton that are all friends and they tell you that bartelby the grandfather tree made there kind fight becuase they were becoming to strong for him. and you have to fight of wizards for the quests and defeand the new world to keep the elders a secret. eventually you face the head master and beat him but then you get heal and the raven attacks you(turns out she was the grandmother raven) and you fight her and free the three elders who were being held as her slaves and she was taking her magic so she is super strong this time anyways its suposta be like a twist that leads up to the end that is actually a different twist( you should be able to go to all the worlds even after the headmaster takes your keys)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
bellatrixrocks wrote:
I think there could be a world (btw this idea came from my sister) where there was some type of evil fairy or something like that hiding in the world. The world would be based on fairies. (haha ikr best idea :P) So the last boss of the world would be the fairy queen (sound familiar?). She is a boss in Unicorn Way. But now she is in the new world (Fairytopia or anything like that, I dont have a name) and much more powerful. The world will be lvl 60+. It will be a side quest world like Wysteria or Grizzleheim. So anyways the fairy queen will be the last boss in the world (rank 10). She will be in the life school and use a life deck. Health: 9,000. How hard will she be? : in the middle. She will drop good items (crown items).
The main idea of this world will be to find clues that lead up to the deadly fairy queen. New spells? Sure any ideas you have
That's a pretty good idea, since I love fairies! Lol. I think maybe when you have to go to the queen, you could ride on fairy wings and when you defeat the queen, you can get 1 day fairy wings mount if you kill her in 5+ shots, 7 day fairy wings if you kill her in 2-4 shots, and PERMANENT fairy wings if you kill her in 1 shot.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
findy777 wrote:
I have been thinking for a while about what the next worlds after Avalon will be. A lot of people seem to think that Empyrea may be a sky world, and the last one in the Morganthe arc. I think that Empyrea is likely to have a Graeco- Roman theme. After all, previous worlds have been focused on ancient civilizations, and it seems only fitting that the world of Greek mythology should make an appearance. Empyrea would be a good title because the Roman Empire was the most powerful empire of its time. On the topic of the whole sky thing, Mount Olympus is supposed to be in the heavens so, if Morganthe destroyed it, "the skies would fall." A lot of interesting spells could be based on the Greek gods. For example, the death school could get Hades, the fire school Hephaestus, the life school Demeter, and the balance school Ares.
Brilliant, but I want Ares I am an Ares (and I am fire) Zues has already been used pretty much.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I have a list of worlds including a brand new arc after morganthe.
Excronasia- a cosmic world leading to seven new schools which behold ultimate spells the schools are Ash (ultimate fire) Freeze (ultimate Ice) Hurricane (ultimate storm) Morgue (ultimate Death) Nature (ultimate life) Legend (ultimate myth) Equivalence (ultimate balance)
Gravesbane- a death world where the commons like area is a gigantic graveyard
Umbra- mentioned in other worlds this would be a shadow world
This next world is extremely complicated- Wizard city - you'll return for a 100% dungeon experience. every street has enemies. the final battle consists in merles tower having Morganthe (Mourge 21,550 health) Valkoor (who is morganthes son Mourge 14,500) you defeat morganthe and finish the morganthe arc
Earthbreaker arc
A new boss aloafs in the spiral with the following worlds
Mirage, Polaris, Serenis, Tempestra, Magmanivas, Plaugeth, Olympus, The Spiral Archives Thank you fellow wizards
See you in the Spiral,
Morgrim Myth Level 52 Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Maybe a world that makes you learn dark secrets of the teachers! Then maybe a twist where malistare returns and helps you! A world of ancient ruins, wher fearfull ghosts roam the crippled streets! And most of the monsters there are death! :D

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
How about:
Ghost world
bird world
desert world
dessert world
pet homeland world
future world
bug world

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

I've always wanted to visit Mirage, the world that Nalia Dunestrider (from the Spiral Cup Tournament) is from.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
Well, so far in W101 we've been to Egypt, Africa, England, Asia, Russia, under the sea while somewhat simultaneously in space, and Nordic countries, so what about a new world based on Australia? Koalas, dingoes, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies, coral reef, etc. Sounds fun to me!

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
SherlockBones wrote:

I know the next world is called Polaris (PROOF) A elephant in Zafaria in stone town says something about Avalon (CAME OUT) and Polaris (MAYBE) so maybe the next world is polaris with penguins and constant snow. Thats what I think.
~Gavin TitanSlinger level 73 sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
SherlockBones wrote:

How abut world of god and godnesses

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
Tenorchic1119 wrote:
Well, so far in W101 we've been to Egypt, Africa, England, Asia, Russia, under the sea while somewhat simultaneously in space, and Nordic countries, so what about a new world based on Australia? Koalas, dingoes, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies, coral reef, etc. Sounds fun to me!

what about a place based on india with sultans tigers elephants and the main boss caould be in the taj mahal

Survivor
May 28, 2009
cumulus:world of clouds. a world that has cloud elementals and snow people.

storyline: you get called to headmaster ambrose and he says you have to go to the world cumulus because morganthe has currupted the minds the inhabitant and is trying to make the sun get close enough to disolve the lands.

thats all i have right know and sorry for my spelling

Brian WaterRunner, lvl 54 balance