Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I heard this world, Polaris i think it was and Avelon (Probably spelled that wrong) Anyways, I also wished I could go to that gobbler world, you know the one with the Whiches.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
iissaaaacccc wrote:
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....

I already thought of that not to long ago and KI doesnt use the idea of a Nega-WizardCity world

that was my idea

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I wanna see Olympus! It would start after a group of worlds we defeat Mprganthe then Hades was controling her, as to she was his daughter. Now we go through a few worlds were Hades is seen and fought and he escapes, in Olympus we are summoned my Persephonie, wife of Hades, and she talls you to stop her husband. There is only one way to access the Underworld, a way Demeter, Persephonie's mother, provides. Then you always can access the Underworld at anytime. You fight monsters like: hellhounds, Furies, the Minotaur, Mudua, Hydras, and ghosts (skeletons, people that hate you and died cause of you) and one more servant of Hades, Minoelle. She is goddess of ghosts. She haunts you and tries to scare you. At the last battle before Hades, she attacks and then you get a new wand: A BLACK SWORD.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
mattjdixon2009 wrote:
the NPC's could be bird people or ghosts of people that lived there before the world was shot into the sky or something and you have to have either wings or a flying mount or Mr amberose gives you a quest to collect items for a potion that he makes you to be able to fly like the potion that they give you to breath under water in crab alley. all of the monsters would have to be like wild sunbirds or forrest pests or banshees or ghosts. just a thought

Love it from from this point on! Maybe instead of a potion you get a spell casted on you when get the key from Merle? Then the world is above Wizard City? No matter how we fly, dont let it be with a mount or pet. Let us fly alone! I would love to have a spell Merle casts on us when we leave.
Best,
Valdus Darkcaster

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
How about an anti-world, where we run into people and monsters that we have seen before but the previous good guys are evil and the bad guys are good.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
raptin101 wrote:
It would almost be the opposite of Marleybone with cats as your quest givers and main characters.

Haha, i can just imagine the cat thugs being replaced by dog mugs. Cats and dogs have never gotten along.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
shrukain wrote:
I have thought over and over about what some good new worlds would be. First of all, I wondered what all of the worlds were based after...

Wizard City- Tutorial world
Krokotopia- Balance school/Egypt
Marleybone- England, dogs, cats, mice
Mooshu- Asia, cows
Dragonspyre- Fire, volcanoes, maybe Death
Celestia- Underwater (Atlantis), maybe Storm
Zafaria- Africa
Grizzleheim- Norse Mythology, bears
Wintertusk- Bears, Ice
Wysteria- Pigs, Tournament world

That leaves the schools of Life and Myth open. My suggestion for a new world would be..

1. Gobbler Home World (No specific school)
2. A world like Alice in Wonderland where you're shrunken (No specific school)
3. A Greek Mythology-based world (Myth school)
4. A world without color that you have to make colorful (....Maybe Life??)

Hmm, I don't know. But those are my suggestions!

Mooshu IS Life... I think..

ME and Calamity love Mooshu! (YEAHHHH LIFE+LIFE) :O

Calamity Orgeblossom Level 47 Theurgist

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

Lol they must of got the idea for celestia here

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
shrukain wrote:
I have thought over and over about what some good new worlds would be. First of all, I wondered what all of the worlds were based after...

Wizard City- Tutorial world
Krokotopia- Balance school/Egypt
Marleybone- England, dogs, cats, mice
Mooshu- Asia, cows
Dragonspyre- Fire, volcanoes, maybe Death
Celestia- Underwater (Atlantis), maybe Storm
Zafaria- Africa
Grizzleheim- Norse Mythology, bears
Wintertusk- Bears, Ice
Wysteria- Pigs, Tournament world

That leaves the schools of Life and Myth open. My suggestion for a new world would be..

1. Gobbler Home World (No specific school)
2. A world like Alice in Wonderland where you're shrunken (No specific school)
3. A Greek Mythology-based world (Myth school)
4. A world without color that you have to make colorful (....Maybe Life??)

Hmm, I don't know. But those are my suggestions!

Suggestion three I am making I call it Olympus(home of the Greek gods). I am SO gonna sent it to KI once it is typed up.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
k, heres a couple

- a harry potter world. Voldemort is the last boss. Common area could be life the gryffindor common room. Street fights could be clones of voldemort's minions

- an olympic world. Quest line could involve finding the five rings for the olympics, which have suddenly gone missing.

- an electronic world. Ipods, DS/ DSi, Wii, and MP3 could all be areas. Street monsters could be like evil headphones, rampaging CDs, or corrupted remote controls

- maybe even celestia before it sunk?

Just some ideas

Survivor
May 30, 2009
How about a world based off of the Brother Grimm, the two kings, where Morganthe (or whatever) has kidnapped one to tap their Magic! :?

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Italian themed world, containing Ponies (A smaller horse race, living in place like Genoa), Pegacorns (A species that is a cross between... well that's self explanatory, living in a place like The Papal States), Unicorns (Horses with horns, living in a place like Sicily), Pegasi (Winged horses, living in a place like Venice), horses (Looks like a normal horse, living in a place like Florence.), and the original unicorn (The Indian mythology unicorns... Chimeracorns... you now, with scales and sharp teeth and so on, living in a place like Mantua.), and the Shadow-web holdings, Based off of Milan.

The Chimeracorns ally with shadow webs do to setting aside their warlike differences, and begin attacking all of Equinea. after getting into the pony commons area, the wizard must complete a series of quests that force shadow webs out of Ponoa, the leader grants you access to the island of Ponsica, and access to unicordinia. after sifting through rubble and battling equine pirates, you are sent to the unicorn capital, Unicorny. thankful for the removement of the pirates, you are asked to come to Pegice, land of the water-pegasi. After arriving, you must quell several rebellions and stop the shadow-web's march. when done, you go to horsence and Destroy A HUMONGOUS rebellion led by stirrupalamo horseyalora. after that, whinnyamo Di' Medici sends you to Horsini, where you meet Nieghinado Da-Horsini. Your job is to test out one of his weapons, a staff that is required to finish the world (Nieghinado's invention Musket). when done, he sends you to the Pegacornii states. In Riegome, you speak to Pope Pegacornius II, and his advisor Maneangelo. After a series of battles with rogue Reptilian Guards (Note that these are bosses!), you are sent to Chimua, then Shadoan, thus WINNING the world!!!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
According to Morganthe's prophecy:

From the Shadows I Strike - A Dreamland world someone suggested
And the Skies Will Fall! - A Sky world, possibly the Aeriand I suggested! Or Empyrea.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
Remember guys, the worlds have to be magical fantasy based, I like alot of people's ideas but they are not fantasy/magical/wizardly based.
Since there is already Celestia/Zafaria/Avalon. I am thinking what about Just a random off the top of my head idea: A world in the sky like on the clouds and floating off the ground sounds pretty cool to me. Like in Wysteria, the quest for the ingredients for the golbin portal that one rabbit says something about rainbow ink from a skyquid gave me that interesting idea, The world was called Empyrea is what he said. I want to be able to go to Empyrea.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

Hmm all those bosses would be too many and does not go with the storyline. Maybe there would be a tower with only the MAIN last bosses of each world. Such as Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowiarty, the Coven, Jade Oni, (not sure about dragonspyre since Malistaire would seem too much for a boss tower) The last boss in the trial of spheres (celestia), Not sure about Wintertusk and Zafaria but you guys get my point.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
AOHannahMontana wrote:
Remember guys, the worlds have to be magical fantasy based, I like alot of people's ideas but they are not fantasy/magical/wizardly based.
Since there is already Celestia/Zafaria/Avalon. I am thinking what about Just a random off the top of my head idea: A world in the sky like on the clouds and floating off the ground sounds pretty cool to me. Like in Wysteria, the quest for the ingredients for the golbin portal that one rabbit says something about rainbow ink from a skyquid gave me that interesting idea, The world was called Empyrea is what he said. I want to be able to go to Empyrea.

Also note that in mooshu, there is a craft blade called "Empyrean Blade"
I say Empyrea is chinese

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I believe Polaris will be up next (after Avalon) since both Pirate101 and Wizard101 mention it. With a character name like Emperor Napoleguin, I suspect one of the races will be penguins. :)

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :-(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :-D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.

dude the medieval one is already coming, its name is avalon

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
Dragonspyre is Rome, not Pompeii.

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
a musical world with mutated instruments as enemies? and orchestral-instrumental music. or maybe a dream world? like something in the clouds? heaven? morganthe's home world, full of spiders and darkness maybe...that would be cool.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
liammay11 wrote:
a musical world with mutated instruments as enemies? and orchestral-instrumental music. or maybe a dream world? like something in the clouds? heaven? morganthe's home world, full of spiders and darkness maybe...that would be cool.
Morganthe's homeworld is Zafaria...

I'd Like to see Polaris in the game, where it would really be a barren tundra and some pine forests

Also, bring in the worlds that are coming in to Pirate101 like Monquista and Valencia!

Defender
May 15, 2010
A thought would be a world made for champions, and the wizards that have gone through much, and to be entered by only the most omnipotent and almighty wizards. A world to be achieved at level 100, or level 90, if you are interested in the idea. This world would be made up only of dungeons that could lead to much other challenges. The reason I recommend this for level 100, is that this would be an artificial world, unless Kingsisle decides otherwise, and it would be made to see what wizards are capable of. This world was made to be a challenge, though, at this time the world is going through chaos. This is the world of magic, and when the scale tipped, and balance is no longer achieved, chaotic events begin to happen, and magical things come to happen. Each side would be fighting for more power. Flooding would destroy much of the wooded land that was meant to hold champions and the most powerful monsters. Now, that part would only let the best of the best survive, and every man to be for himself.

Next is the myth part. This has many challenges that go in order from the first school that was at war in the stories, to its opposite, so obviously they other was storm. Myth is made up of mazes and challenges. It only has a long series of bosses as enemies, though this part might take a while, as the mazes get advanced.
This particular part is how it was, as it was attacked lightly, and the power of mind is strong in the magic of myth. This is the only one that remains the way that it was built, and still made to challenge heroes.

Now for ice. Ice is a frozen tundra. This part has to be done alone, as it shows the power that ice can withstand before falling. Ice has wiped out most all of enemies, and only warriors that strive to face this challange with bravery are there to fight you. Even the strongest of the monsters are frozen over with ice. There are many blizzards, though, they are no longer in control of the makers of the world. This is all a dangerous task, though it must be done.

Ready for fire? Fire only has one enemy, and it's the last boss! Don't get excited, however. What makes fire so hard, is that there are many obstacles in your way.
A meteor will hurt you for 250 health. Volcanic blast for 500, and others. You must avoid these, and listen to the warriors of grizzleheim and the others that have come to fight for this world. They will guide you to Falmea, who is hypnotized. Lots of switches and levers must be pulled, and a few mazes are handy, too. Good luck! Oh yeah, last boss for every part is hypnotized professor for all but balance.

Death, unlike all of the other parts, is littered with monsters. It is like all of the other death areas. Dark and dreary. Everything dead. Last boss, ghost of Malistaire. Blah, Blah.

Life's forces actually stand strong, and the centaurs are hypnotized to fight you. Much forces stand to fight for life. Though, it is attacked by chaos, forces fend it off. Much wooded land is here, and is to be used as seperate dungeons. Most of the trees and plants stand intact, despite everything they have been through. Life is the last school. Now to restore the power of magic.

Balance, this idea is taken from the book, the throne of fire. Your character struggles through many riddles, and fights many monsters. Seven to be exact.
At the end of all of the seven you find a tree much like bartleby. Same shape and
size, and one eye. The eye of history! You uproot this tree by entering it, and defeating this dungeon in a dungeon like many others in this world. After this tree is the final boss. Ra! He was hypnotized as well! As you restore Ra to the Throne of Magic, balance is restored, and everything is back to normal.

Barely. After freeing Ra, he informs you that the rival world has attacked us as a warning. Wysteria! Wysteria attacked! Time to learn the forces of the rival schools, and go on with the game! This world is to be achieved at level 90, and end at level 100, to prepare you for the next 100 levels of war with Wysteria. You get the savior of magic badge for defeating this world. Name it anything you want. Do you like my new world?

Some more general information:
1.In this world, unlike others, the sun, moon, and stars rise and hide as they normally would in real life situations.
2. This world is typically considered to have wealth of extreme highness. Most of the buildings in this world, along with many other structures, are made of very precious materials are metals. Houses are common here, and in the square is the market. Neighborhoods are to be accessed by the normal tunnels that Kingsisle creates. When you travel to the neighborhoods, sidequests may be given to you. These are all optional.
3. Castles and lands should be available to wizards in this land. However, they shall only be available to wizards level 100+.
4. The streets are built with solid gold, and in some areas where a certain school is significant, the streets shall be studded with the gemstones of that school.
5. In this world there should be a "dojo" where wizards could train to get ready for their tests. Though the testing parts are overcome with Chaos, the dojos still stand to help train wizards for battles and other obstacles that may stand in their path in the journies ahead.
6. Wait for it... You do not fight Morganthe in this world. However, I guess it could be concluded that Wysteria teamed up with Morganthe.

If I get any more ideas I will edit this post.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
two words the moon it would be awesome the enemy monsters on it would be like aliens and let all lvl players go to it only members and people with crowns of course but still the moon plz plz plz do it PLZ

Defender
May 15, 2010
jaydog12 wrote:
hmm i don't know about others, but how about some activity's maps not related to leveling or killing monsters. like i said in another post on this forum, not sure where i posted it, but how about some kind of sport activity? or something besides the old leveling or killing monster system?

1. like fishing,mining? or perhaps just a huge under water map (with beautiful underwater scenery) where wizards can get a spell to breath underwater, and look for treasure, with booby traps(a puzzle of somekind) where you have to figure out what spells to use to disband the booby traps. to get to the treasure, no monsters or anything but just big rewards and some booby traps in a huge new world? perhaps wizards can also fish for lobsters or something? and perhaps have a ocean crafting system or just a fish market. where they can sell there fish or something.

2, a quiddich type of game, perhaps use your wand to move items up and down, or perhaps some real skill training school classes, this is a wizard school? i don't see anything related to the school, all i see is leveling and attacking monsters.???. would be nice to actually be involved in a wizardry school scene... like sitting in a classroom and actually learning about magic or wizardry potions, etc.

3. how about a postal office? where you get an owl, and a automatic mailing system where you automatically get messages by owl (perhaps a owl animation clip) or where you can actually see the owl. perhaps make it where you get a message from teachers once in a while just telling you how good of a student you are??

4. perhaps have a map where you can just fly onto a pet or broom and just view the scenery?

5. how about a beautiful map in the mountains where you can build your own house? cabin etc. and add flowers landscaping stuff near your houses, or perhaps some activities you can do near your house that have nothing to do with the same old leveling/attacking monsters system? .

anyway i could probably have alot more ideas, but this is supposed to be a school... and at this rate it seems to be more of a leveling, attacking monsters kind of system... and doesn't feel like your in a school setting... more of a city setting..

Ok, well, I see you are mistaking this game for harry potter. This is a school, but that is not the main point of this game. The point of this game is to save multiple worlds in able to level up and advance into it. I see you posted this a few weeks after you made your account. Actually play the game, and don't just post a message saying: This is a school! Teach us stuff!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I think some new worlds should be an outer space theme, or a prehistoric world theme ( Dinosaurs and stuff.)