Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
i am a wizard101 player myself and i was reading these comments and i though of how cool it would be to have a world for each of the schools ( not including the astrial schools.) and after you finish celestia or zafaria (must be atleast level 60 +) you will go see your professor and they will tell you about this world and go to the headmaster and tell him and he will give you a world key and so on.

like for fire a fire themed world, or ice themed world where there you can battle wyverns or ice beetles etc.

i think you might like this idea and i hope that kingsisle will make this possible! :D don't forget that not all ideas are bad ideas!

see ya in the spiral!
Scarlet Firecaster level 40
master pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
I think there could be a world (btw this idea came from my sister) where there was some type of evil fairy or something like that hiding in the world. The world would be based on fairies. (haha ikr best idea :P) So the last boss of the world would be the fairy queen (sound familiar?). She is a boss in Unicorn Way. But now she is in the new world (Fairytopia or anything like that, I dont have a name) and much more powerful. The world will be lvl 60+. It will be a side quest world like Wysteria or Grizzleheim. So anyways the fairy queen will be the last boss in the world (rank 10). She will be in the life school and use a life deck. Health: 9,000. How hard will she be? : in the middle. She will drop good items (crown items).
The main idea of this world will be to find clues that lead up to the deadly fairy queen. New spells? Sure any ideas you have

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
I have thought over and over about what some good new worlds would be. First of all, I wondered what all of the worlds were based after...

Wizard City- Tutorial world
Krokotopia- Balance school/Egypt
Marleybone- England, dogs, cats, mice
Mooshu- Asia, cows
Dragonspyre- Fire, volcanoes, maybe Death
Celestia- Underwater (Atlantis), maybe Storm
Zafaria- Africa
Grizzleheim- Norse Mythology, bears
Wintertusk- Bears, Ice
Wysteria- Pigs, Tournament world

That leaves the schools of Life and Myth open. My suggestion for a new world would be..

1. Gobbler Home World (No specific school)
2. A world like Alice in Wonderland where you're shrunken (No specific school)
3. A Greek Mythology-based world (Myth school)
4. A world without color that you have to make colorful (....Maybe Life??)

Hmm, I don't know. But those are my suggestions!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
BuckTooth wrote:
There should be an air world...
and an element to go with it...
behind the books in the Headmaster's Tower...
a teleporter...

That's the short version... I wrote like 2 pages on this yesterday. I clicked preview, then back and it was all gone!!!

i love this idea but you must be level 24 when you get the quest gamma tells you and the air world has enemys from other worlds like the ninja pig from mooshu (just an idea) but any way i love this idea! 8)

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
my idea:
when you reach lvl 59 you speak to gamma and tells you about a new world called floringmyth but he tells you the only way to get there first defeat 20 lost souls then defeat 18 kroks then 15 cats then you bring gamma 20 peices of silk 18 peices of scales 15 patchs of fur then gamma mixs them togather and then gamma tells you that you must speak to each teacher you bring back a fire gem a life leaf a death crystal balance bark a storm bolt a ice flake and a myth eye then the potion is ready a portel opens next to gamma you walk in and your in a unbliveubele world its a myth (ha ha)

theme;

well its like a folting cloud and the enimes look like fire servent but instead of fire its gas and ninja pig just there ninja crows

cool things:

you meet drake there and he tells you that he will open a new school on this world but you must defeat 30 enimes of each kind (total around 250) but youll also have other quests any way you defeat all the enimes but the head master knows he stops you at once and gets exetermly mad at drake gamma tells you sorry and gives you a card its a -100 myth

tell me if you like this thxs

xman339339 balance school

Survivor
Sep 14, 2010
The world could be called the underworld and the final boss is hades greek god of the dead and you can only fight the bosses there if you have defeated them before.

Do you like it?

-Wolf Moonstalker-
Theh new necromaster.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Hmm, i think one of the worlds could be a roman based world, where there are coloseums, roman mythology creatures, barbarians, romans, and other rivals of The Roman Empire.
Or a space themed world where you can jump really long and high, and there are aliens and stuff, with a bunch of sci-fi stuff.
Maybe a Underworld themed world with Demons, Lava, Dark skies, and Titans.
Maybe a myth world where you are in Ancient Greece, and there a a bunch of greek mythical creatures and storylines.
Or another wizard city type world, where there are no battle quests, but finding and collecting quests that gives you lots of gold and xp, and you can learn all of the hidden spells, but there are some dungeons that give you good stuff.
Or an additional area inside of wizard city which is like a balance street, because there is no balance street in wizard city. Sand Monsters and dungeons.
Maybe a world with islands, water you go under, fish monsters, island monsters, and bird creatures.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.
You gave the idea of Celestia!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
You know when we were all noobs in Pigswick Academy? Fighting off goblins and random tree people. Remember when we met the other students we had to battle, the pig, cow, fairy, and the cat? I've noticed that we've been able to visit the cow and pig's worlds (Mooshu and Pigswick) but not Nalia Dunestrider and that green fairy in which i forgot her name. I think it was stated that Nalia was from Mirage or something like that, so honestly KI I would love to visit her world! Judging from her clothing, it poses a Arabian or Indian connection to it. It would almost be the opposite of Marleybone with cats as your quest givers and main characters. For other characters you could look into different animals from this area, I've found goats, horses (hey maybe this can be where Diego the Duelmaster came from too,) and snakes which many other players have been requesting to be seen in the Spiral soon. You also have the Sultan's Palace going on with the magic carpet and Sultan's gear which is Arabian or Indian (I srsly don't know the difference.) They also have a great culture you can look into, which can be the base of clothing and wands. And I believe you could even base the Mirage upon the Story of Aladan just like you based Unicorn way upon The Wizard of Oz. Players can start of by helping a "Streetcat" with certain things. Then onto a desert where you are sent to find the magic lamp :) If you've watched Aladan most of you would be able to see what I'm getting at. This would be a great plot if you ask me, the quest to get to the mirage might be given by Nalia herself (Maybe called "The King Of Thieves.) :D. Clothing Ideas are indescribable, with so many options to pick from, but I honestly think lots of players would love to have Aladan's little hat :). Even the idea of two knives for wands may come up, one knife in a each player's hand. The animation could be just like the cat's in Marleybone, wow looky there another connection! Names would be Arabian of course. Now most have you are probably thinking, "Oh, but Kingisle has already made Krokotopia." You are wrong my dear friend, because Krokotopia is Egyptian themed, while the Mirage would be Arabian. Just because both worlds might have a lot of sand doesn't mean they're alike.
And I believe I am following the guidelines to your videos on the making of Wizard101. "The Mirage would be such an interesting world to be in for both young and older players, older players would be able to relive their past addiction with the Movie Aladan (which I know most of you are.) "Good ideas can come from anywhere, they can come from employees (the awesome team member who though up the idea of the Sultan Palace,) they can come from books (Aladan which I believe was a book first...) they can come from life experiences (your team may consist of those who have been to Arabia or may be part of that culture,) Movies (Um lets see, Aladan,) and with the appearance of Nalia this idea already has its roots in.

"Ideas are the roots of connection" -Ernest Dimnent, French Writer.
~Kristen LegendRunner Transcended Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Moonwerewolf wrote:
The world could be called the underworld and the final boss is hades greek god of the dead and you can only fight the bosses there if you have defeated them before.

Do you like it?

-Wolf Moonstalker-
Theh new necromaster.

i got some thing better(in my opinion). Its a world under wizardd city. A forbidden tunnel wich leats to it. thats were morgrim hides. you get to defeat her finally but the story should go on. :D :D :D There should be like morgroms evil twin or some thing idk.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I think there should be a world like a labyrinth world where there are some enimies who are stone golems who are balance (^-^)

Malvin Wyrmcoin
Magus Wizard

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I recommend Kingsisle to create a whole new universe. This new universe is not shaped like a spiral, but shaped like a huge hexagon (play with my idea). This hexagon is in a completely different dimension. It should be only for the highest levels and for those who have completed all of the spiral's quest (so quest don't keep building up). This world has a world based on every planet in the solar system. Like Saturnapon based on Saturn this world is based on myth only (play with all my world names). Plutopia based on Pluto based on death only. Gaia (greek name for earth) based on life. Mars City?? based on mars and is based on fire only. Venusity based on fire . Mercuris based on storm. Neptunasy based on ice. Jupiter based on all schools and main boss for hexagon rests there. Uranus is the missing planet (the one that the monster on jupiter casted out of the hexagon, and it is up to oyu to find it and bring it back home) I know some ideas are stupid.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Zeldaii wrote:
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)

I love a flight themed place! And for the higher levels they can pay to train for an ability to summon like a pet dradon to fly on, or that you could use your flying pets to ride on!

the thing about a flying place is that all of the monsters, NPC's and you and your pets have tobe able to fly. the NPC's could be bird people or ghosts of people that lived there before the world was shot into the sky or something and you have to have either wings or a flying mount or Mr amberose gives you a quest to collect items for a potion that he makes you to be able to fly like the potion that they give you to breath under water in crab alley. all of the monsters would have to be like wild sunbirds or forrest pests or banshees or ghosts. just a thought

Survivor
May 30, 2010
i think there should be a world where everything is opposite so the teachers and ambrose are evil also the ambrose can change schools also all the colors are messed up so it looks all freaky and it is like wizard city is in ruins and all the bosses there are helping you defeat "Thana" who cloned wizard city and everybody inside it and turned them if they were good evil and she not knowingly turned the bad ones good. thana is a femail charicter. the world will be called "ytic draziw" (wizard city backwards)

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think there should be a desert world with cowboys and giant scorpions and stuff like that, kind of like a 'wild west' theme

Survivor
May 31, 2010
So in Wintertusk, you know how the guy mentions the ice giant titan (ice), and in Dragonspyre, Malistare is trying to summon the dragon titan (fire)? Okay, you probably get where I'm going with this. I think there should be a world where you find the titan for storm and somebody is trying to summon him to create eternal storm or flood all the worlds, etc. I'm thinking the world would have lots of strange swamp plants and stuff and lots of ocean (after all it is where the storm titan rests :?

Survivor
May 31, 2010
In Wysternia (or however you spell that), you meet the competitors for all these different worlds. There were two that I have never heard of before though; Mirage, and (I'm blanking on the other one. It's the one the fairy is from, I think it's Weir-wood). So I thought it would be cool to see those worlds.
Also, there's another world that I thought of a while ago that I thought would make a really cool adventure. It is kind of like gr accept with less ice and instead of bears, ravens and wolves, pixies, elves, and other creatures. So the name is the Fay. It is basically a huge world covered in enchanted forest and glowing mushrooms. I thought it would be really neat to see a world like that. I also think there should be a new chain of bosses like the one with Malistare where you had to fight Krokopatra, Meowiarty, and the Jade Oni. Without a chain, it kind of seems like there isn't a point going through the worlds accept helping one after another (not that helping is bad, it just gets a little old without a long-term goal

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
What about a world that is really part of wizard city? Except you travel back in time ... to a cavemen type world existing after the fight between the titans. Magic is just being developed but morganth has taught a rebelious tribe magics that could not only disrupt the flow of time ... but also reawaken the titans. (The tribes of morganth construct aztec style pyrimids)

What about an entirely new world, one literally being created as you enter?
The world is not only being explored by wizard citym but also marleybone. A previously lesser, and until now unheared of, gang seizes the opportunity and enters the gateway. Using the raw energy of the developing world they develope magics far beyond the marleybonians realm of control.
Of course, you happen to be on the spot, and your old friends from marleybone ask for your help.

(This one's a joke!) What about a super mario bros world? You help mario and luigi fight bowser who is being helped by morganth. There are several zones: a kart racing zone (mario cart), a 3-D zone (SM galaxy), and finally
a traditional mario theme.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
There should be a world where Bartlby's sister lays (he has mentioned her) She will look worried and sad. the world will be based on her quest.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I want to see a storyline series of 5 worlds in which the villain is a human-bat cross.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I am not sure if this will be a very good world idea but i think this should happen:The level cap increases to level 80 and the world will be called Mirage ( the world mentioned by one of the competitors at Wysteria )The main point is Malistaire's son meets Morganthe's daughter and they team up to fill their parent's dreams. This be the first world to have a advanced dueling arena and dungeons, up to 8 players for dungeon and duels. You must be level 70 and have completed Zafaria.

Spells

For Fire: Lvl 78 Crashing Stars 1000-1250 damage to all enemies and - 85% damage to next spell from enemy. ( Sir Reginald Baxby will appear and start throwing metal stars at the enemies).
For Storm: Lvl 78 Storm Uprising 1500-1750 damage to all enemies ( Storm Lord appears and summons Thunder snakes, Lightning bats, Storm sharks, etc. etc. and they attack the enemies).
For Ice: Freezing Fall 950-1050 damage to all enemies ( a giant freezer appears then a mischeivous Imp pops his head out from behind it,he pushes the freezer until it falls on on the enemy, each enemy a new imp and freezer appears)
For Myth: Artemis 1030-1125 damge to all enemies ( artemis, the greek god appears and shoots 3 arrows at each enemy )
For Life: Wild Life Heals 860 health to all players ( all healing creature come out of a forest and use their powers to heal every player)
For Death: Malistaire Does 1000-1200 damage to all enemies ( Malistaire comes with Sylvia and Malistaire hits every enemy on the head with his staff- i was running out of ideas so i did the most simplest thing-).
For Balance: Extreme Brain Taunt- Taunts and does 1000 damage to every enemy( a perfect lazy life appears infront of the enemies, then a huge 100 tonne block falls on the image taunting the enemy for destroying the enemies dream life, then 10 tonne block appears and falls and the enemy, this constantly happens until enemies are hit)

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I think it would be awesome if we had a supernatural world with witches, gods and goddesses, vampires and werewolfs. and new spells like a werewolf for death, an ice witch for ice, the god of fire for fire, and a life spells that takes health from an enemy and gives to anyone not just the wizard that used it, the thor as a myth spell, you can have a goddess singing with a high voice which hurt the enemys for balance, and the god of storm for storm.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Well first off I am wondering how long Wizard City has been around cause like is Merle Ambrose immortal or can he eventualy die? Cause what if there was a different headmaster before him and you must go to this world where his final resting place is because Merle is dangerously sick and needs help bad and there is this one thing that can help Merle... The Fountain of Youth. I know it sounds rediculous but I honestly think it could be an interesting idea to work off of.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Whatever world comes, a basic rule is for any MMORPG is that there has to be leveling and questing , meaning there has to be some kind of conflict. A problem that has to be solved. A utopian world would not offer much in the way of those, but could be interesting as a sort of "rest zone" for fun and games. Although I don't think people will ever be able to have babies in Wizard101. That's pretty inappropriate considering the characters look to be kids.