Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
a world of dark angels vs. good angels, an underworld, heaven, and limbo.
there could be angels from each school clashing. (these ones have a seraph basic outline)
fire- dark, with flaming wings and a dress that is black at the top and then has the colors of flames below the empire waist. Red hair with black tips. a flaming circlet.
ice- divided, frozen wings, blue dress that is blue with snowflakes falling as an animation on it. Light blue hair, frozen circlet.
storm- dark, wings shaped with water, dress has lightning striking on it, hair is purple, yellow, lighted circlet (electricity rushing through it)
life- light, seraph (obviously)
death- dark- black wings, circlet of bones, black hair, dress of skulls.
myth- light- wings like clouds, rainbow outfit, white hair, floating halo
balance- light- judgement

ice will be half half, and of course there will also be some snow angels to fight.
Every school will have a few on the opposite side as the rest, who wanted to escape their side.
you must defeat the evil fairies and rescue Pheobe from the underworld, defeat Hatred, and return Pheobe to Demetria, her mother.

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
there should be a dinosaur themed world where marle ambrose sends you to investigate all the places in wizard city .where you find out that all of the places have a hole in the ground.when you go back to re port to marle ambrose nobody is there only a note .saying we are the ancient people desired to take over the spiral .when you go to all the worlds there's nothing but malister.he tells you of a world that he had created that accidentally open another dimension .the beast have a ton of life and you cant call for help for level 64 and lower NOTE only for level 64+ i dont like people who barely start the game and get membership and port to places where they could get a lot of experience level 42 fire wizard

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I think there should be a world that is high up in the air called airi with thunder and air warriors roaming the streets. It would have life stars on a quest to find them for the sun god needed to heal his daughter. It would be sort of a orangish sky backround with birds flying around. It would only be for level 40 and up. Pronounced (are-ee). From,Kyle goldsword.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....

I already thought of that not to long ago and KI doesnt use the idea of a Nega-WizardCity world

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011

"Young wizard! Please come to my office! I have heard news from the furthest reaches of the spiral and need your assistance immediately! ..I fear this portentous news could spell disaster for the Spiral itself!"

With Grandmother Raven's magic and the Song of Creation, sung by Bartleby the World Tree, the pieces of the First World were held together. But time is patient, time is hungry and under it's watchful gaze, all things collapse. The spiral has begun to unravel.

Oombra. Land of mystery, a land apart. At the furthest reaches of the Spiral, Oombra has sat between light and darkness, the Spiral and the Great Vast - where even the Song of Creation has no power.

Fueled by pockets of magic from Grandmother Raven & Sustained by pieces of the Song of Creation, the ant like Uwaloom have struck a standstill with the Gati, squidpeople of the Great Vast. Neither side budging in their resolve, both waited, silently biding their time until the unavoidable could no longer be avoided and a victor would stand triumphant.

The Spiral Door sits in the center of their world, a giant meteor, facing a burning, magma core. Uwaloom scurry up and down the dome-like center, tending fungi which they grow with care to feed themselves and their soldiers, defenders of Oombra and the Spiral itself against the constant onslaught of the Gati, who create rifts in the Pattern of the Spiral, seeking to unravel it.

As you travel through the rocky tunnels of the meteor, Uwaloom mystics sing deep, echoic songs while swaying back and forth around ghastly fissures in space - rifts created by the Gati - so as to preserve the Spiral and all who live within it, but they are greatly outnumbered and they do not know how long it is until their own magic will be overwhelmed....

Radiant Light. Bursts of explosion in the dark. Instead of stars, the sky shines with the brilliance of the Spiral and the darkness of the Great Vast. Floating over the surface of the meteor, twisted and deformed by the ongoing war between the Uwaloom and the Gati are the wisp-like Oombrawights, unconcerned by the non-stop conflict, they seem occupied by the creation of strange, floating symbols. Though the creation of these symbols seem like little more than a game to the Wights, both the Gati and the Uwaloom have learned how to use them to their own ends. Aurora-like radiance escapes from fissures in the surface of the Meteor, created by the constant assault of sickly black, grey and purple tornados, stairways to the mysterious realm of the Gati in the Great Vast........

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Everybody always wants to make "the last world". Once you defeat this trechurous world, then what? I just want to make it widely known to the w101 community that if that ever happens, more than likely that means w101 is shutting down or going to get very boring. KI will most definetly not make a "last world", but just more worlds with increasing difficulty and side world along the way. the whole gradutaion idea and such would have to make you end the game, and who wants to stop playing this wonderful game?

Sean Fireblood lvl 70 Fire

See you in the spiral!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
i have an idea, if we continue the story line of that evil she witch only the world would be basic on russia. since all worlds in the spiral are basic on real world locations why not we include that with new spells, new ways to duel and the final battle of that evil witch one and for all ( or the continue of it, idk )

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
i think that making "the last world" would be a horrible idea, but I also think that eventually the concept of worlds within the spiral will get to be repetitious.

Maybe not tho. New wizards join every day.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
I have an idea. The new world should be a world in the sky, because we ave a world half under water (Celestia) and we have a world in a desert, (Krokotopia). So I think we should have a world in the sky. The world would have magical creatures that create the weather that Wizard city needs and other worlds need. But when suddenly the weather stops, we (wizards) have to go to the world of sky that KI will come up the name of and we have to basically help fix the problem to have weather back on our worlds.

~Amy Daisyheart lvl 53 balance wizard! ;) ;) :-D :-D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Hey perhaps a new world could be one that is based on a european Spanish theme where it's based on Diego the duel master's home. Or a world that goes back time when the spiral was first created but a one point in the storyline something went wrong and wizard city is under the rule of a new order, and later on the other worlds are also controlled by this unknown Order which has some power or control over the use of some magic which make some spells known up till today useless because they never existed according to the storyline. And the wizard becomes a fugitive and is hunted by many to take them down. And the only way the reverse things is to go when very beginning when the spiral was created so that the wizard can understand what really happened o:

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
dreamliner7 wrote:
Hey perhaps a new world could be one that is based on a european Spanish theme where it's based on Diego the duel master's home. Or a world that goes back time when the spiral was first created but a one point in the storyline something went wrong and wizard city is under the rule of a new order, and later on the other worlds are also controlled by this unknown Order which has some power or control over the use of some magic which make some spells known up till today useless because they never existed according to the storyline. And the wizard becomes a fugitive and is hunted by many to take them down. And the only way the reverse things is to go when very beginning when the spiral was created so that the wizard can understand what really happened o:
Yes, that would be a pretty good idea for a new world, but maybe it can be placed in WC where you think you are going to graduate from Ravenwood, but all of the sudden an unknown villian named Atillantni makes the professors think you have done something bad and you run away and battle professors and brainwashed npcs, and then Atillanthni shows you what you did in the past, and it turns out he is Malistaire's son and comes for revenge. Just an idea!!!

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I think the new world could raise the level cap to 80 and we finally defeat Morganthe (sorry if I misspelled) and we finnaly save The Sprital. They mentioned a world in the lvl 68 myth spell quest that the myth teacher say that we havent explored yet (possible idea) that would be awesome like a world full of evil myth creatures and Morganthe at the end with a bunch of hard myth minions to fight with her like she turned myth to her side. That is my guess of new world or may be a side quest world for the future never know. Cant wait to get lvl 80 :-D maybe.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
Dragonhaven

After you finish Zafaria, you go back to Ambrose. He says, "I'm sorry to send you out when you just go back from saving Zafaria, but I got a message from a distant world saying they need help. Go talk to Gamma to get more information about it."
Gamma: "Young Wizard! You came! This new world is called Dragonhaven and this is where Talonboar, an evil dragon, is planning to strike. Dragonhaven is where all types of dragons live. You need to be quick on your feet to get through this one. Here's the Spiral Key to get to the world. You will need to remember what you learned about dragons when becoming a dragonrider in Dragonspyre. It will help you. Talk to Firedrake to tell you what to do next."
When you get to Dragonhaven, you talk to Firedrake, a large orange dragon.
Firedrake: "Young Wizard! Oh thank you for helping us in our time of need! Talonboar, a wise old dragon who grew up here, is planning to destroy our world! We can't fight him: he knows all our tricks. But he doesn't know magic. Before you face him, you need to collect armor and have weapons. I can make the stuff. All you have to do is bring it to me. Head to Water Head and talk to Wave about collecting 5 dragon scales."
Wave, a large blue dragon: "There are five bosses around here that have dragon scales, and no, I won't give you mine! I still need them! The bosses are hard, so I want you to keep this amulet with you: it will let you know if they will cheat and what they are using."
After you defeat the bosses.
Wave: "You got them all? Good. You know what, keep that amulet. You never know when it will come in handy. Hopefully our paths will crass again, Young Wizard."
Firedrake: "Wow, that was fast, or maybe time is going quicker because I'm old. Nevermind that. While I make the helmet out of these scales, got to Storm Place and talk to Tempest on getting dragon claws for your chest plate. Mind her though: she ccan be a pain some of the times."
Tempest, a medium yellow dragon: "You want dragon claws? Well, you need to talk to the head about that. I'm not giving up any of my claws for someone like you."
Head(Stormy), a large purple dragon: "Hmm, Tempest giving you a hard time? Well, she's like that. She collects dragon claws and doesn't give them up. I'll tell you a secret: if you challenge her to a battle, then she'll have to give it up to you because she's honor-bound. But have this ring: it will help you in case she tries anything unexpected. Come talk to me when you get the claws."
Tempest: "You think yo can win me in a battle? Think again! You won't defeat me! You won't get my claws!"
After the battle.
Stormy: "See? Didn't that help out? Sorry about the battle, but that's the only way to get what you want with her. Keep the ring. Go talk to Firedrake. I'll see you again."
Firedrake: "I heard you battling Tempest from here! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Well, at least you're ok. I have the helmet made, and a shield with the extra things, so now, you go collect 6 dragon spikes and come back. The claws will make you a chest plate and foot pads. Maybe a sword, as well, if we're lucky. You better head off to Ice Grate anf talk to Icy about those spikes."
Icy, a small white dragon: "Oh yea, they cover the road for some ways away! I've been meaning to get some, myself, but these dragons named Hunt and Ann keep blocking the road and won't let me by. Tell you what: you defeat Hunt and Ann and I'll get the stuff for both of us! Here, us this card deck I found that another wizard dropped. Poor thing. I have no use for it, so you can find it better useful than me."
Hunt, a medium light blue dragon: "Icy wants to get the spikes from the dragons that shed them?"
Ann, a small white dragon: "And she sent you to do a dragon's work? She's a coward in doing that!"
Halfway through the fight, when they almost take you down.
Icy: "Young Wizard! I'll help you! Don't worry!"
Hunt: "You're finally realizing what you've done?"
Ann: "Finally you do what's right!"
After the battle.
Icy: "Here, I got you everthing you need, plus a little extra. Knowing Firedrake, he's going to put this to good use! Later Young Wizard!"
Firedrake: "That Icy knows when to help out. Well, now that I just need to finish with the spikes, you'll be ready to take off! Go ahead and see if you can help Wave, Stormy, or Icy with anything while I work."
You find all three of them gone.
Firedrake: "You'll back so quickly? What? You look pale. What's wrong? Come on! Tell me! What's wrong? Did they want you to do something you didn't want to do?" You tell Firedrake the news. "Talonboar got them. I've finished the stuff. Put them on." You put the armor and weapons on. "Go to Fire Level and talk to Flame about defeating Talonboar. And talk this pet: the dragon will help you. I'll try to release the other three." Takes off.
Flame, a large red dragon: "Oh you are ready to battle Talonboar. Here, have this mount of the dragon: Talonboar won't attack you while you are on it. But, please, please be careful. I don't know what we would do if you were to fail." A shadow passes by quickly and takes Flame away, leaving only a scale. You pick up the scale and put it in your backpack for safe keeping.
Talonboar: "You think you can defeat me? I've captured all you friends! Not even Firedrake was able to stop me! You try to fight me, and they'll get it!"
Firedrake: "Don't listen to him!"
Wave: "Do what's right, not what you think is best!"
Stormy: "Don't let him us us as an excuse to stop you from fighting!"
Icy: "We'll be fine!"
Flame: "Fight him!"
You apporach Talonboar.
Talonboar: "I'll make quick work of you. You won't even be a snack!"
You defeat Talonboar and free the others.
Flame: "You did it!"
Wave: "You saved us!"
Icy: "That takes a lot of power, but you did it!"
Stormy: "Now Dragonhaven is free again."
Firedrake: "As the new king of Dragonhaven, I hearby name you a Friend of Dragons. What's that? You have a scale that Flmae dropped? Flame, you want that back?"
Flame: "You keep it, as a trophy."
Firedrake: "Go talk to Ambrose about getting something together for your work here. Hopefully we will meet again, Young Wizard."
Ambrose: "Wonderful work, Young Wizard! I can't begin to say how much Dragonhaven was to Wizard City. Great work! Now, you have some free time. Do run along and have fun."

That's what I think a world should be!

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
I would like to see the world that got split from marleybone, in the books. This world should be all clockwork steampunk with gold golems and all kinds of new clockwork things. Morganthe could have enchanted their leader and the people to make them musch stronger and evil. The storekeepers and NPCs could be the golems that arent enchanted. The final boss could be the leader in the clocktower.

Also, I realy want a world in the sky. The streets were clouds and the people and NPCs could be like a mix between bird and people. I am not sure about the monsters though...

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have no idea if this has been said already but, I always wonder whats in Birmingham Palace in Marleybone. You pass by it and the name of it displays but you cant go in it! When i first played, (which was like 3-4 years ago) i always wondered and try a few times to enter it LoL. Can it be like a side quest place like how you did it with Wintertusk inside Grizzleheim? I want to see whats inside and i bet you've heard many mentionings about this place

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
i posted an idea about having beatrice wildwinds world Weirwood as a world but i never though what it would look like thanks for helping me think about it

Kind of a plant invested world not very rare plants just typical everyday flowers ,fruits and trees on a very much larger scale among the population would be fairies (the wish granting kind) ,sprites , chipmunks .racoons ,robins and other small forest animals (more like people than animals) the buildings would be mostly in upside down planting pots and tree stumps nature themed clothes and furniture ,nature themed mounts and scenery ,a light green sky and bright yellow clouds to make the feeling complete a very life magic like place

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I think there should be this world where you are invited from a so called professor that says he wants to teach you a new magic.So you go and it turns out it is a trap from a new face of evil.So you fall asleep when you enter this castle and when you wake up you are in a room alone. Next thing you know you are zapped by lasers and you see the walls are getting bigger or you getting smaller?Then you see this doctor really big and then he says interesting and he tries to grab you but you run.Then later you hear him say he is going to make everone small or if that does not work use his new germ to make them sick.Then you face monsters that are wierd germs you find out a jar broke and the way to win is to find a way to get bigger and stop him before he gets to wizard city.But around the end or the start you find out he kidnapped the life professor and she is starting to get sick from the germ.Can you save her and the spiral?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

I wish i could have seen more of marlybone with the detective.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Denagath wrote:
What about a world inside a book ? And in this world, the menu (usually book-looking) would look like something else.

That would be so cool maybe there are monsters trying to come out of the books to attack the new world and wizard city.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I think we need a death world, with a great big zombie as the boss, and it looks like a huge big pit with so many places to go to fight bosses of the places to unlock fighting the main boss.

Also a medieval world! Like a great world with dungeons and dragons and medieval warriors and so many cool stuff based in history.

Maybe even a moon sci-fi world where you face Morganthe, "the new Malistaire" and its surrounded by space and its covered with gas. And it has robots, aliens, and all cool space stuff that leads to fighting Morganthe in her lair.

And maybe a myth world too. One created from builders of cyclops lane. But very bad things happen there, worse than in cyclops lane. Cyrus Drake sends you there to set things right. Its based kinda on fairytales in from Shrek. :D

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Ok, I read a forum ( is that how you spell it? ) and it said that Lidya Grayrose was from candyland. I instantly thought about a world, where there would be like "bad" candy apples and candycanes and such, and its all candy. For NCPs, it would be like, wizards maybe or something like that. The last boss would be like a huge evil marshmellow :D and the houses would be like gingerbread houses! and uhhhh..... you make up the rest!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I think there should be a world underground. There could be moles, worms, grubs, anything that lives underground.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2011
how about graveyard themed there would be bats and zombies and other scary monstrers of dark :-)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
My idea for a world is an uderworld its name would be underwolrd or something close to that (ex safari-africa=zafaria) It would have the sickest weirdest monsters and is a very challenging world with many goods(gears and so on) It could be the greekish mythological world where its the home of the myth whereas dragonspyre is the home of the fire *you catch the idea* this would have all the creature previously seen on the other world such as othrus medusa(boss) minotaur(creature) hydra(the dragon that has multiheads defending on how many times id has been slayed)-major boss dungeon allowing hand to hand combat allowing six players.