Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
raleigh35 wrote:
magicintheair wrote:
ancient Greek mythology definitely, you could help with Trojan war
rennaissance world during plague, but obviously less graphic... it could be them becoming zombies. we could finally have a death based world

Remember, this game is for ages 10+, even without some graphics it might be too scary.

i thought it was implied, a war that ends with a horsey? I think ... wait, they learn about this in fifth grade.
And also, we've had wars before in wizzy. we can demature it.
zombies. violent? just take some grubb, rotting fodder templates and other things and place them in the streets.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I think they should have a world that has been over run with a disease that has destoyed almost everything. It would be like a mutant version of Wizard City with enemies like Diseased Wizard and stuff like that. There could also be new schools, Disease could be one. Then for Valentines day they should make a temporary world thats easy. And they could have like a School of Love. Anyway, thats my two cents.
LIAM HEXCATCHER
GRANDMASTER WIZARD (LEVEL 58)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Panitaeo wrote:
The schools seem to be represented pretty well by the different worlds and alleys, lanes and boulevards running across the Spiral. I think the Astral Plane should be considered for the next world.

In this world you fly (swim graphics). Buildings and landmasses are like floating meteors and you take "portals" to get to unlocked area, like wormholes. It would look like the Spiral you can see in Merle's house, near Gamma, kind of.

The monsters would be based on dreams and things. All of them would have some type of astral spell, or at least the bosses would. Maybe they would just follow the spirit of the astral school through special attacks.

Corrupt Hope
Schools: balance, death, life.
Special: Stun all or can steal pips.

Dark Nightmare
schools: Death, Storm. Accuracy blade from balance school.
special: can steal charms and shields.

You could also have monsters like Devious Corrupter, Neurotic Mindtick, or Dream Fiend.

The highest level I've achieved is 31, so I don't think that I can give accurate examples for high level worlds, like this one would be.

the main boss of this world would be called the Ascended Dreamer, or something similar. He is the one who killed Malistaire's wife so Malistaire would try to destroy the Spiral.

I think a neat special attack for this world would be monsters who can, for one turn, get the players to help them like how Crow card does for players.

The gear would be really flowy and dream like & very harsh and architectural. Surreal. Words used would be like, "Ineffable" & "Gossamer". I kinda really liked the monster name idea Neurotic Mindtick, so "Neurotic" too.

Joke: you could have the Astral school teacher's name be Joong! :P

It'd be neat to be able to buy a "Float Mount" from this world. It isn't a mount, but a new thing that lets your character hover without using wings. It could also provide a soft glow outline to the character, to illustrate that character's power and achievement.

An astral house would be. wow. Just.... WOW.

So. That's my suggestion.

Moira Shade
Necromancer
I like this idea. :)

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
[b Ok, guys, how do you think harry potter got popular? how about percy jackson? did i mention the hunger games? ok in the last book in all of those series what happens? a GIANT WAR. im not saying wars are good. they are horible. but has there been a war in any of the worlds so far? in wizard city, they make it easy. its good they dont have a war there. krok, still on the easy side, so no war. marleybone? just petty small crimes. mooshu? its beautiful, but wayyyyy to peaceful. dragonspyre had a good amount of bosses, but was kinda depressing. and in any of those worlds, where the war should be, was always in dungeons. but you can only bring three other friends in there. what im getting at is a army themed world. boss drops: camo clothing, and magical rifles. everyone says rifles are violent, but really, they are just as violent as magic bows, and the game has that. anyway, they should also have a few spell clases there. like the school of medic magic which is a advanced form of life magic. and mecha magic. howabout summoning bomber planes and tanks? also, you fight masked men called "invader soldiers" about 2000 to 5000 health. bosses: invader comanders.
secneery: a wrecked world. city buildings with giant holes in the side. you can see battles going on inside. explosions in the distance. bomber planes and paratroopers overhead. different people and computer players can be: a humanoid commander who shouts like a drill sargent. a softspoken medic with a crush on a wounded soldier taken prisoner by a boss named Ivar Tuskshred. some quests: pick up ammo from defeated invaders, get crates of weapons. areas:dungoen called the under sewers wher you fight, sewermaids,mermaids that live in the sludge, and invader scouts. dungeon called market ruins, main area: freedom square where wounded soldiers sewll you stuff. zekes quest: find the war mice. more people you battle: angry biraphant, enchanted bomb,ghost gunner, special ops invader, plus different types of invaders.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
i think there should be a world that people are trying to bring back ancient monsters to rule the world. it should have a theme where old monsters come to life and battle. It will be a mix between dragonspyres setting, and marleybones setting. Thx for Reading!

Patrick Spellruner

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have an awesome idea there could be this native american based world that buffalo are the indians [native americans not asians] and marleybonians once agian appear and are trying to settle it and call it new bonia but an evil looms over head and you have to make peace out of all this. its not fully developed yet though and the evil could be morganthe but it really depends if they accept the idea and what happens to morganthe in the current story line sighning out lvl 68 life wizard katie emerald catcher

Survivor
Jan 23, 2012
I've seen lots of idea's requesting 'evil' storylines, Well I'm not fully up for all evil but I guess maybe having a world where you enter and you can be able to choose good or evil, you could also add it in to the storyline, like Malistaire is munipulating the head of the wizard and if the choose evil, the storyline says that malistaire persuaded the wizard, and if the choose to stay good maybe malistaire tried to persuade the wizard but it faltered. And since they wizards get to choose if they want to be good or evil, the PvP Is all around the world, and completing the worlds means defeating Malistaire's Persuading creature and turning all the wizards back to good.

Just an idea :) again, not much of a fan with ALL evil,
Sarai EarthWhisper, Balance Sorcerer, level 14

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
i think that there should be a world based on the sky and all of the enemies are based on birds

Survivor
May 14, 2011
Oooh!!!! How about a utopian world with a BIG secret behind it's ornately cared castle doors! You come because someone has spotted some dark wizards in this world, but everyone you speak to denies everything. So you decide to go out and do some of your own detective work. You start out speaking to people who are not involved in government, in which they lead you to (I'm not tellin' you, no spoiler alerts shall grace this page). But, it doess inovle the court being involved with some of the bad guys (hmmm, I guess that was a spoiler alert).
I sort of imagine it being somewhat like wysteria, decoratively, but more like the myth house. The thing I would love to have would be, girls actually having a pantsuit.
Anyway, just an idea,

Autumn, level 33 necromancer
MooShu
"Sometimes we need to scream, or else, we will explode."

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
wahlykid wrote:
[b Ok, guys, how do you think harry potter got popular? how about percy jackson? did i mention the hunger games? ok in the last book in all of those series what happens? a GIANT WAR. im not saying wars are good. they are horible. but has there been a war in any of the worlds so far? in wizard city, they make it easy. its good they dont have a war there. krok, still on the easy side, so no war. marleybone? just petty small crimes. mooshu? its beautiful, but wayyyyy to peaceful. dragonspyre had a good amount of bosses, but was kinda depressing. and in any of those worlds, where the war should be, was always in dungeons. but you can only bring three other friends in there. what im getting at is a army themed world. boss drops: camo clothing, and magical rifles. everyone says rifles are violent, but really, they are just as violent as magic bows, and the game has that. anyway, they should also have a few spell clases there. like the school of medic magic which is a advanced form of life magic. and mecha magic. howabout summoning bomber planes and tanks? also, you fight masked men called "invader soldiers" about 2000 to 5000 health. bosses: invader comanders.
secneery: a wrecked world. city buildings with giant holes in the side. you can see battles going on inside. explosions in the distance. bomber planes and paratroopers overhead. different people and computer players can be: a humanoid commander who shouts like a drill sargent. a softspoken medic with a crush on a wounded soldier taken prisoner by a boss named Ivar Tuskshred. some quests: pick up ammo from defeated invaders, get crates of weapons. areas:dungoen called the under sewers wher you fight, sewermaids,mermaids that live in the sludge, and invader scouts. dungeon called market ruins, main area: freedom square where wounded soldiers sewll you stuff. zekes quest: find the war mice. more people you battle: angry biraphant, enchanted bomb,ghost gunner, special ops invader, plus different types of invaders.
Okay. I know a boy wrote this. But, I'm a girl.... and i'm totaly up for it! This world. Sounds awesome. You have a point with the harry potter and hunger games stuff ( luv that book ) And i am ready for this world to come out!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia JadeTail
Level 43

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
These ideas are all so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also they could have a video game themed world with computers and consoles as mobs.

-Jordan Jadecater Magus Diviner level 33

Survivor
May 11, 2010
I think there should be a space world. It would have spaceship you can ride.
Kind of like star wars. :-)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
A world where there are vines every where. Its in a forest setting. Morganthe has fled there to gather up more minions. She cant find any so she uses her newfound power to control the locals minds (the locals are bears omls skunks beavers buffoloes rabbits foxes racoon chipmunks squirrels eagles porcupines mooses and mountain goats.). They start to terrorize the locals who havent been brainwashed. There leader (Merles brother) sends an ergent message to ravenwood school. Merle asks you to fight along with his brother to beat Morganthe once and for all. You go to all of the teachers and they each give you parts of a key to open a magic box in ambroses office. He gives you the box and inside it shows the map to Jungalia. Then the journey starts. :P :P :P :P :P

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Ah, my favorite kinds of threads. I like sharing all of my ideas.

I have had several ideas in mind for quite awhile. The worlds we will go to will be as followed. They will follow the main quest line of Morganthe.

1. Aros, the land of Air and Sky. There could be bird monsters and sky Dragons, and even Angel monsters. The clothing would be similar to clothing obtained from The Raven's Hoard Pack, with Wing designs and a "quick-silver" like appearance. Weapons would of course be swords, axes, Bird-designed/cloud-designed wands, Bows, and a new weapon: The Mace. New mounts could relate to wings and Rocs. New schools: Sky

2. Galactus, an actual asteroid like world. Look up "Polis Massa" on Wookiepedia (Star Wars site) and you'll get the idea. Celestia only delved into the Space theme so much. There could have been more depth however; this world is literally taking place on the surface of an asteroid with Outer Space directly above you. Enemies would be Robots, Celestian-like monsters, and of course, Aliens. Clothing would have to be Space Suits, breathing apparatuses, Jetpacks, anti gravity walking. Weapons would be very futuristic, laser swords and laser whips, maybe even an arm cannon. Mounts could be UFO's or Robot walkers. New School(s): Chaos, Steel.

3. Virgultia, land of Amazon-like rain forests and rivers, ancient ruins and lost artifacts. Appearance would be similar to the "Floating Land". Enemies would be Tigers, Iguanas, Frogs, Lizards, tribes. Clothing could be tribe-like, with spears and double sided swords. New School: Poison

4. Cryptia, land of Seclusion and Darkness; endless caves and abysses. Abandoned mines and forgotten tunnels. Appearance would be similar to the "Mines of Moria" from Lord of The Rings. Monsters would be a variety of insects; scorpions, spiders, centipedes, worms; moles. Clothing would be Lantern helmets, flashlights, boots, work/adventurer clothing, and weapons could be Pick-Axes/ drills. New School: Rock

5. Mortis, kingdom of Morganthe's Apprentices, Vampires, Werewolves and Witches, and her Possesed Wizards. Appearance would be vast kingdoms with a stormy weather and haunting forests. Transylvania/Medieval type of appearance along with several small villages that appear like historic Salem, Massachusetts. Enemies would primarily be Phantoms, Rebel/Demon Wizards, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches/Warlocks. Clothing would be very Gothic-Era/Victorian style. Weapons would be Brooms, wands, etc. Like Celestia; there would be 3 new additional Side schools under the large category named "Aether" magic. New schools: (Aether Magic): Vampirism, Lycanthropy, and Witchcraft.

Alright those are my new world ideas. Yeah I kinda clogged up space but I just needed to let these ideas out. Thanks KI if you decide to read it and take interest *cough* Especially Mortis *cough* Any relation to worlds KI is actually working is purely coincidental. These are all my personal ideas. Thanks.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Oliviawalllace wrote:
wahlykid wrote:
Okay. I know a boy wrote this. But, I'm a girl.... and i'm totaly up for it! This world. Sounds awesome. You have a point with the harry potter and hunger games stuff ( luv that book ) And i am ready for this world to come out!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia JadeTail
Level 43

FINALLY. thank you. i mean, like i was looking over other ideas and one of them was fluffy land. land of the fuzzies. i laughed because my world is like exactly opposite of this.
thx again,
ryan blueriver, level 51 grandmaster pyromancer
p.s am i like the only boy who read the hunger games?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
i think a sky based world called hevanea, its up in the clouds, literally and seraphs, snow angels, and judgements gone evil and took over it. and with this world you can get up to level 80 and when you get to hevanea, you can learn "sky magic" and hevanea short name would be hv, and it would come out with a golden palace home up on clouds. i would love to see that be added to the spiral :D :D :D oh and can any one tell me how to change my novice rank because in the game i am really level 39 life :D

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Crumbaker wrote:
I love the idea above me.

Love
same here, it would be nice to have it

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
DuskStorm

Story
Morganthe's Daughter Circa is assigned a mission to retrieve magic horn. Form the midst of an ongoing battle between the cowboys and Indians for the horn.
Despite the efforts of a secret society that's sole purpose is to keep the horn from falling into the hand of evil.
The secret society is made up of members from each Indian tribe,the cowboy sect and even the bandits
The legend of the Horn/what ever brings forth an army from beyond the type of army is determined by the heart and intent of the one who blows the horn

Level 78 Spells 10 Pips
Fire: Ahuizotl ( 640-720 to all enemies)
Ice: Kumiho (720-800 -55% to next spell 'Trap')
Strom: Charybdis (200+900 3 rds)
Life: Perytons (900-980 atk and 30% to next heal Spell)
Myth: Gargoyle (100 and 750 to all enemies)
Death: Thestral (850-920 to all enemies)
Balance: Manticore (720-800 and Dispel next Outgoing Balance spell)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Colourado wrote:
I remember a shop keeper in Wysteria talking of sky squids from Empyrea (right spelling?) It would be really good to have a sky world with sky ships and cloud cities.
An elephant in Zafaria mentioned Polaris. It might be too similar to Grizzleheim, but how about a world with penguins and polar bears? Lydia Greyrose could come from here.
And we could travel to Weirwood and fight even more goblins. There could be a village of little frogs like Halston Baelstorm :-)

like the idea maybe there can be a mix of ours :P

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I think there should be a world where your school is affected, like if you are a certain school something different happens to that school etc. It would have to be evened out as one school cannot have all the advantages. As an example, Lets say you have to gain the trust of a Life person. This person is said to be very cautious and does not open up to many strangers. When a life person gets this quest, they still have to do the same amount of questing for the same amount of xp, but the dialogue and treatment from the questgiver is different. Also a world of secrets where you have to solve complex(and i mean not simple things such as pulling switches) puzzles to move on. Maybe the last boss where you see Morganthe once again should have a really hard puzzle.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
I'd like to play in a space world like Orion's belt or the Sirius star.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
There should be new worlds which are not similar to any of the previous ones, so that means ideas for new worlds will be difficult to come up with :(. However, I'm sure KI are bursting with ideas for new worlds - but then comes the problem of writing the storyline, designing the enemies and npcs, recording the dialog (sorry for spelling), making new spells, actually building the world , testing it so there are no bugs, etc, etc.

Overall, there are many things KI have to consider before even building the first building. But, KI haven't done any terrible worlds so far, and I doubt they ever will...

Jasmine IceBringer
Lvl 46 sorceress.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
The original world of life magic where the forest lords gleam and the ents sing it makes me glow green oh what a scene Morganthe trying to bring death to the world scarecrows and pirates the likes in the lakes the dryad queen has lost her branch of life so cannot fix what has happened maybe there could be a poem as soon as you enter hope you enjoy the idea!