Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
i have been reading through some of the older posts and i stumbled upon an idea of a "mirror" world.

the idea is that merle ambrose has discovered a secret portal and has asked students to go through the portal and investigate this world.

in this world everything is in reverse, places like olde town, pet pavilion and shopping district have been corrupted.

the bosses of this world would of course be the individual school teachers from ravenwood and of course the end boss would be the "evil" version of merle ambrose.

the people that help you get throughout the world could include maybe some of the recognised bosses throughout the spiral that have turned good because everything is in reverse.

i hope that this idea helpsi like the idea of this last post and yeah it would be cool after we defeat morganthe in the world after zafaria so wait to one more world. lol :D

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
I had some ideas while doing Mirror Lake this morning and wanted to share them. I am also working on some new spells, and will get back on that.

Empyrea -Myth world -Greek Based -People are Cyclops, Trolls, Humungofrogs, and Bloodbats. Here is the plot... Morganthe wants the fang of the great Bloodbat and use it to destroy Bartleby and all of the Spiral (If you listened to the history, you would know that Bartleby's roots hold the Spiral together). The final boss would be Zeus (Storm Lord only Myth). You would get the quest after Zafaria.

Weirwood -Life world -Swampy Landscape -People are Goblins,Faries, Sprites, Imps, and Seraphs. The plot... You have to try to get Bartleby a replacement eye (again if you listened to history, you would know Malistare stole Bartleby's Eye of the Future) and you need it to find out where Morganthe is. The final boss would be a Dark Sprite (a Sprite that is helping Morganthe). The quest would be after Empyrea.

Polaris -Ice World -Antarctica Landscape The people are Penguins, Seals, Orca Whales, and Polar Bears (those are the enemies). This plot is... Morganthe is trying to get her wand like she got her deck in Zafaria. You would get the quest after Weirwood.

Mirage -Balance world -Landscape is like Krokotopia only instead of the Elemental Schools, it the spirit schools (Life, Myth, and Death). The people are Rats, Cats, Krokotillians, and Camels. This is a side world you get after Marleybone. The final plot is... You have to try to make alliances between the Kroks and the Manders, and the Rats and Cats with the Marleybonians.

Hope you enjoyed these suggestions. Happy Dueling!
Samuel Titanfist, Transcended Thaumaturge

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Intrseting, I espically like Weirwood. Though Hummgafrogs might be alittle hard from their size if they are enimies you'd have to shrink them to at the most the size of the Gobbler prince(he is the largest (not tallest) openit I can rember) if they were to be able to battle

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i would say change some world because worlds that people think are hinted to will probably not show up in game other than that it is an ok idea

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
ok guys i got a really good idea! Now before i tell you what new world idea i got to say happy new year! its 2012 now! Here are my new ideas. How about making the game to go to lvl 80 and when you get to lvl 80 you will be called headmaster! Wizard and new lvl 78 spells! And for the world part how about a world called zathra. Battle all new monsters and finish off morganth in the grato of celestia. Then a new story line if you want. I also have a new story line idea in my head. The new world of zathra is a part of a new story line if you want it to be. The new story is about grandfather of time and how time has stoped and you must go find out what has gone wrong. you go to the grandfather tree and he tells you that there is trubble in the spiral! and the father of time has gone mad and we need to find out why this has happend. Then he will say here take this key and travel to zathra to find out what the problem is! thats all i have for the new world part and along with the world here are the lvl 78 spell names! 8) first one: FIRE: dragon titan! damage:10023+30 for 2 rounds or weakness next spell: STORM:hurricane: damage: 10 or 100 or 1000 to all enemies next spell:LIFE: big ted!: damage:900+1088 next spell:MYTH:kamoda dragon! damage:1000+200 40 for to rounds: next spell:BALANCE:sandman! damage:100+400+500 100 for to rounds:next spell ICE: ice titan! damage:600 or 40 or 1000 + ice trap to all: next spell:DEATH:ball of nightmares! damage:1985+2039 stuns balance wizards for two rounds: thank you thats all i got! thank you for letting me post this

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I think there should be a world in the past. morganthe goes into the past and merle ambrose sends you to defeat her but you end up in the war with krackens dragons and giants. morganthe wants to tip the scale in the ice giants favor. You have to gain the trust of each side the bosses are the three generals in each side and morganthe herself!

dragons land: a huge volcano island. final quest to earn there trust: venture into the volcano and free a baby dragon (that mallistaire eventually uses to try and bring back his wife) that morganthe captures.

ice giants land: cloud city/empire (because somewhere in the game it said they live in the clouds) final quest to gain there quest: enter the palace and survive dungeon then defeat the ice giant king in battle and they will respect you.

krackens land: ABOVE water civilization of ATLANTIS. final quest to gain there trust sink atlantis. backround on that morganthe tricks the humans to rise up against the krackens and killing them off. No not killing the humans by sinking them you give them warning and they try to stop you but you escape and they flee. Then you sink Atlantis.

Last dungeon: takes place in what will be wizard city bartlebe every ten rounds he heals you with rebirth but only does 400 health and 100 absorb. morganthe has 27000 health and can use rnk 10 spells as well. Dragon general has 11000 health kracken general has 9400 health and ice giant has 14000 health.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
i think there should be a sun world were its so hot everybody is sweating and you can think of the foes for level 70-80. me and my friends will be so happy if you pick me idea so please pick me. :)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

Okay I know this was posted a long time ago, but i totally would think that an amusment park world would be so awesome! It could be like an abandoned place with ghosts of the people who work there! And the storyline could be about how the ghosts want to make there amusement park better and then when your finished with the world it turns the world from dark gray broing colors, to bright fun colors!!!!!! Good ideas!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,

Paige Rainbowleaf lvl 43 Life Wizard

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I've got a great idea for a new world! A world where when talking to characters YOU can choose your answers. Depending on how you answer (kind, rude, etc.) you would end up do different quests, or meeting different people! Depending on how you answered and how well you completed the quest you could have any number of different endings! After you completed the world, you could try it again to see if you can get every ending! Kind of like a "choose your own path book" if anybody is familiar with them. If you liked this idea as much as I did feel free to add any of your own ideas in your posts!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
JosephDragonDreame... wrote:
I've got a great idea for a new world! A world where when talking to characters YOU can choose your answers. Depending on how you answer (kind, rude, etc.) you would end up do different quests, or meeting different people! Depending on how you answered and how well you completed the quest you could have any number of different endings! After you completed the world, you could try it again to see if you can get every ending! Kind of like a "choose your own path book" if anybody is familiar with them. If you liked this idea as much as I did feel free to add any of your own ideas in your posts!

This is actually a brilliant idea!

Something I thought of would be "Personality Points" - maybe something that will define your character according to his/her responses? They could define what spells your character ends up learning in that world, as well as the quests (like you previously mentioned).

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
Well my idea is that there should be where its the oppisite of the original spiral dragon spire was won the attack of the titan army. wizard city is now over runned with undead now. krokotopia is now ruled by kroks and marlybone has meowolairty ruleing it. and you guys can post more about how this place will be changed :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Survivor
May 16, 2010
I think there should be a new world and a lvl cap increase 85 as a final lvl. You see how the spiral has been split up, now Ambrose has a world to discover, which has been recently found and that world is the worst of the worst. No one lives there only deadly creatures. Ambrose only sends the lvl 70 there only because of their strength and to finally male that part of the world a part of wizard city and finally connect all the worlds together as one big one. How it used to be
Yay!

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I have a great idea for a new world. It would require getting many different permissions from many different people, but it would be worth it. If you have ever heard of the TV show called Dr. Who, that is what I want a new world to be like. for those of you who haven't, let me explain. Dr. Who is a British science fiction show in which a man called the Doctor flies through time and space in his spaceship called the Tardis. Ones wizard could travel by the Tardis to different places, and the monsters there could be the monsters from the show, such as (my favorite) the Daleks, or the cybermen, or the terrible slitheens. The person giving quests could even be the doctor! Like I said before, doing this would require many permissions from the show, because it is very popular. But the result would be spectacular! :D

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
BlazinKid13 wrote:
JosephDragonDreame... wrote:

This is actually a brilliant idea!

Something I thought of would be "Personality Points" - maybe something that will define your character according to his/her responses? They could define what spells your character ends up learning in that world, as well as the quests (like you previously mentioned).

Thanks! I like your idea as well, it could bring a whole new level of customization and being unique in Wizard 101!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
chinababy wrote:
How about this,
A tunnel is found in the commons, right in the pond thing. Once you go in you see 7 people arguing. They all have the school colors on; One black, one red, one yellow, one green, one tan, one purple, and one white. They notice you and they all vanish. You find a note and take it to the headmaster. He says evry teacher had a son or daughter ( ) and that they were hidden in the hole to keep secret. You go talk to all the teachers and its true. But all the children are evil and want to destroy Wizardcity! Tha ts why they were in the hole. I:

OK thats just the main part. :P It would basicly be what ever school you are (Death, Life, Storm, etc...) you would have to fight that c hild or whatever. Hope you like my idea!

Lindsey Thunderhorn Level 52 Necromancer
there could have been a scene like malistaire you see that is from a long time ago but the old balance teacher (not the krok) cast a giant sand storm that made the balance school in wis city completely disappear

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

Quetzalcoatl is the Sun god, hate to break it to you :(

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I think it would be fun to have an alternate dimension world where Malistaire is the good guy, and Ambrose is evil. it could take place in a strange dark WC. i think it would be interesting to see the spiral mirrored
in a more evil way, but i mostly want to beat up on Ambrose. His house could be the final dungeon, and Bartelby could be dead and withered. The quest givers could be a few good wizards and Malistaire.

Just a thought
Destiny Ashstone

Survivor
Jul 05, 2011
The schools seem to be represented pretty well by the different worlds and alleys, lanes and boulevards running across the Spiral. I think the Astral Plane should be considered for the next world.

In this world you fly (swim graphics). Buildings and landmasses are like floating meteors and you take "portals" to get to unlocked area, like wormholes. It would look like the Spiral you can see in Merle's house, near Gamma, kind of.

The monsters would be based on dreams and things. All of them would have some type of astral spell, or at least the bosses would. Maybe they would just follow the spirit of the astral school through special attacks.

Corrupt Hope
Schools: balance, death, life.
Special: Stun all or can steal pips.

Dark Nightmare
schools: Death, Storm. Accuracy blade from balance school.
special: can steal charms and shields.

You could also have monsters like Devious Corrupter, Neurotic Mindtick, or Dream Fiend.

The highest level I've achieved is 31, so I don't think that I can give accurate examples for high level worlds, like this one would be.

the main boss of this world would be called the Ascended Dreamer, or something similar. He is the one who killed Malistaire's wife so Malistaire would try to destroy the Spiral.

I think a neat special attack for this world would be monsters who can, for one turn, get the players to help them like how Crow card does for players.

The gear would be really flowy and dream like & very harsh and architectural. Surreal. Words used would be like, "Ineffable" & "Gossamer". I kinda really liked the monster name idea Neurotic Mindtick, so "Neurotic" too.

Joke: you could have the Astral school teacher's name be Joong! :P

It'd be neat to be able to buy a "Float Mount" from this world. It isn't a mount, but a new thing that lets your character hover without using wings. It could also provide a soft glow outline to the character, to illustrate that character's power and achievement.

An astral house would be. wow. Just.... WOW.

So. That's my suggestion.

Moira Shade
Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
Ok i have a idea for a world, called Electrosia, its a giant floating chunk of metal in the middle of the spiral, but alot of the enemys have been hiding there, Morganthe's Liar should be there, and a little twist, Morganthe casts a spell for Malastar's ghost to come and attack, and a new boss would be Klonky Cumba, hes a star, and a new school would be there, Elemental Magic, so you could use a 'Golden Statue Stun' or 'Copper Sword Swing' stuff thats and element, but in the Dungeon Morgathe hides in is a cheater He will get 3 pips every turn and every time he gets damaged, he will use a healing spell that heals 900 damage, here are some names for some bosses: Cruncher CrackyBot (School: Fire Health: 3,500), A mad sientist from Marly Bone that created the robots; Herly HardStar (School: Star Health: 5,000) Nickolas NanoBite (School: Elemtal Health:7,000) Corry CopperHead (School: Elemtal Health:9,500) and a very deadly ones Robot Morganthe (School:all types Health: 35,000) and Robot Malastare (School: Death Health: 10,000) :( and one more thing, there's a free robot pet you get if you defete Robot Morganthe and the Dungeon Robot Morganthe and Robot Malastare hide in is; The Cube's Core

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I love love love love Marlybone, mostly because of the historical aspect of it. But, how about we go back farther in time, by about 100 years. Enough with the introduction hullabaloo let us see the details!
So, what I was thinking was a pre-French Revolution era sort of thing, but here is the kicker: you can choose sides between the court or the villagers. Opposing to where in Marlybone, you have to be on the aristocrats side (I myself would choose the royals, but hey, we need a little something for everyone).
Basic storyline: You start out getting two quests, one from the rugged, strong, and fun-loving villager side, and the aristocratic and classy royal side. Each has individual problems (Spies in the court, gang uprising, you know, the normal stuff), and you decide which one you are going to fight for.
Villagers: After you finish your first quest, you speak to the mayor of the village. There are problems like monster infestations, gangs and dark wizards. Clothing is a simpler, less fancy Marlybonian style (i.e. long skirts with a poofy blouse for girls, slacks with a button up and a patched up waistcoat).
Royals: After you finish your first quest, you speak to the king. The problem is there is a spy within the court, and he has released monsters outside of the palace. Your job is to find who it is and defeat monsters. Clothes are an amped-up Marlybonian style (i.e. big skirt with a ruffled bodice for girls, fancy military style for guys).

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
Maybe there's a world where like fiction comes to life, like literature, pop culture, movies, etc.

Or a world where people from Earth are transported before joining Ravenwood? I mean has it ever occurred to you how wizards get to the Spiral in the first place?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ancient Greek mythology definitely, you could help with Trojan war
rennaissance world during plague, but obviously less graphic... it could be them becoming zombies. we could finally have a death based world

Explorer
Oct 24, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
ancient Greek mythology definitely, you could help with Trojan war
rennaissance world during plague, but obviously less graphic... it could be them becoming zombies. we could finally have a death based world

Remember, this game is for ages 10+, even without some graphics it might be too scary.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
I would like to see an Amazon world that follows Morganthe into the world of Amazion. (A-Ma-Zee-Own). This world has a series of lakes. Morganthe wants a droplet of water from the Legendary Amozoka Pond. This water can restore what once was, but for a price of someone else's power, the King of Amazion, Wofiti. The world is swampy, full of water, and has a South American theme.