Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
An alternate on the "Bug world" idea by "Smurfed";
An Greek / Roman type world of ant-people.
Greeks could be red "Fire" ant people.
Romans could be black "Balance" army ants.
Salior Ants could be Blue "Storm" ants not alingned with either side.
Druids could be "Life" ants set against both sides.
Barbarians could be "Ice" ants who raid both roman and greek as a way to survive.
The gods and heros could be versions of "Myth" and "Death" ant types.
Other types of insects could be used in place of horses, cattle, dogs, and other animals common at that time / place.
Monsters of "Greek" and "Roman" could be larger insects given traits of the monsters of this time.
These still could be set in a world of giant plants as put forth by "Smurfed".

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
maybe a greek world. every where there are miner gods. maybe a new level cap and new greek appearal.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
eragonarher wrote:
Dragonfire1010 wrote:
I think a fun idea would be to have a world where you're mostly in the tree tops, with enemies like spiders, bugs, and birds. And maybe you could have nature themed clothes. I think that this could be a life dominant area, because I've yet to see anywhere else where the majority of enemies are life.
I also like the idea of a ice themed area, with evil snowman, yetis, and other ice enemies like that. And maybe one of the places in the ice themed area could be a cave where some wizards or marleybonians or someone else found shelter.
And, to go along with the ice themed world, a magma themed world!!! I think it would be fun to, as a sort of final instance, enter a volcano in the magma themed world and fight the last boss there. And maybe you could have fire versions of some of the previous monsters. Like flame pixies or something. But if you make a magma world, I ask only one thing. Please, no more fire elves! :(
I also like the idea of the underwater world that was suggested by the previous posters. Once again, an idea for an instance might be something like a sunken ship or something. Seeing as we can't breathe underwater,(or is there a spell for that too??? :?) I think maybe the costumes could be like scuba diving outfits or costumes that give you gills. I love the idea of storm sharks and mermaids going around.
Also, I'd like to see another world like Wizard City, where every single place doesn't look the same. For example, in Wizard City, there's a fire level, an ice level, and undead/storm level, a pure undead level, and a cyclops level. In all the other worlds, everything is the same. Especially Marleybone. Without the map, the npc's, and the monsters, I wouldn't be able to tell what level I was in...
Not to sound like I'm copying, but I'd also like to see a swampy jungle world incorporated into the mix. I don't think that those street sweepers have Marleybonian blood running through their veins. :D I'm not sure what the outfits could be, or the storyline, but it's a fun idea nontheless.
Maybe a good way to make a world with more variety would be to make an outer space themed world. And the different levels could be different planets! Instead of taking a balloon ride or a boat, you take a rocket! With outer space themed outfits or alien looking ones. The good guys could be a whole new race, just like the manders or something. And the bad guys could be a race of aliens who are trying to conquer the good guys' planets.
I too like the idea of a classic medieval world. With outfits like armor, or classic wizard outfits again, since wizards were part of medieval tales. The good guys could be the king's knights, and the bad guys could be a legion of knights and wizards that Malistaire has assembled in order to stall for time and get you off his tail.
Well, that's about all for now, I'll post again if I think of any more ideas.
Really like it! I agree that life needs a world.
theres already a water world. celestia. :? :? :? :? :?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I think a hidden world theme would be cool. For example, you have to be creative, smart, inquisitive, and observant to find what you are looking for. The idea is that the whole world was designed to keep secrets safe. It would also be cool if all the boss rooms have a riddle you have to solve before being able to defeat the boss. Just for some random riddles i have in mind.....

The things that you need and the things that you want,
will not come to solve the problem at hand.

Beware the spot you hope to find,
the answer is not where you think
the path will be as dark as a mine
when all the lights go out.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I remember a shop keeper in Wysteria talking of sky squids from Empyrea (right spelling?) It would be really good to have a sky world with sky ships and cloud cities.
An elephant in Zafaria mentioned Polaris. It might be too similar to Grizzleheim, but how about a world with penguins and polar bears? Lydia Greyrose could come from here.
And we could travel to Weirwood and fight even more goblins. There could be a village of little frogs like Halston Baelstorm :-)

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
There should be a world where you have to help kahio mooshus twin and mooshu get along before they destroy eachother Just saying :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :D :D :D

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

they have made pigswick,winertusk and celestia and Zafaria.the lvl has been bumped up to 70.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

There alredy is a world like that: Celestia!!!!!!!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
bitybitygirl1 wrote:
I totally agree with you! That sounds like a really great idea! I have heard some rumors that there will be more worlds out after Dragonspyre. I forgot their names, though. I have some ideas for new worlds, too. I'm thinking that they should make a Thunder world. There should be awesome new pets, and such. It would be like Marleybone and Mooshu, with the animals instead of humans. It should be like, maybe, you could have a quest involving a Kraken! The world would be kind-of like Dragonspyre, but Thunder instead of Fire. The pets should be like a Thunder Bat, Kraken, Stormzilla. Just throwing some ideas out there! :D

The worlds are Called Wysteria,Celestia and Zafaria!!!!!!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I made a new wizard recently and heard a world name mentioned that I hadn't seen yet, Celestia

It's a very small reference during a quest in Firecat Alley, so it would be easily overlooked. Still, you were asked to get a bloodstone ring off a haunted minion to be given to a girl in Celestia. That's the only mention of the world as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it's the world from which Professor Greyrose hails?

Celestia is Storm.there is also Zafaria which is Africa and Wysteria wich is full of Pigs.!.!.!.!!!

Explorer
Nov 10, 2009
I might have just found 2 new worlds! Polaris and Avalon, in a quest for stone town, Tala Snakesquasher said she was going on expeditions there! And this is actually good proof because in firecat alley, forgot who, someone said that they had a ring for a fine young lady in celestia. So these are 2 new possible worlds.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I think there should be a new world called Animalasi.Every living thing on that world would be non-magical,no talking,animals and plants.look:

Enimies:Rabid and evil-kinda animals.There is also evil plants.There are only 5 humans which are the last bosses.They would be called the Furios 5 beaucuse there always mad.Ther names would be:
Nadia:Fire.
Clayre:Ice.
Benl:Storm.
Austani:Myth.
Circe:life.
Ther would be a whole new school of magic there.the magic is called the animalsi magics.

There would also be new gear that would make you look like animals.Thats my idea. :D :-D

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
My Idea:
A world that has seen massive magical conflicts and partially destroyed the magics of the world. Spells are limited to maybe two or three pips and even those only able to be cast by Masters or Grandmasters. Items have a chance of being destroyed (drained) so don't wear your best.

Task: Collecting various magical 'parts' to create some useful item (a new slot perhaps that grants a card?), finding an egg/newborn to bring back and raise in the higher magical areas, etc.

Bad side: The school forbids the students from going there, so no advances in your school work for doing so (ie, no XP), and detention if you are caught.

Initial quest: Overhear Merle A and another instructor talking about it, but without being seen....

This is the worst idea ever! your asking for a world that doesn't advance you, but hinders your lvling up and items? Just No!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
More on Bugs and Greeks:
Had a few additional thoughts on this:

Mount Hivpus (Olympus) could be a great bee hive.
An "Hera" type queen rules the whole hive
An "Zues" type head drone is her consort and in charge of all the worker bees.
Other bees could be based on the other greek gods with their own hive responsibility.
Several land orbit this hive with "flower trees" the hive depends on. These lands are homes of diffrent ant types which tend to fight each other. The "Flower Trees" are the main source of material foe their homes, clothing, and weapons.
When the ants war with each other, they will cut down and use much more of the "Flower Trees" then when at peace. The bees, Needing the nectur (ambrosia) of these have an interest to keep the ants as peaceful as possible.
Building on this interaction should give alot of missions a visiting wizard to perform as they explore this world.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2011
i have been reading through some of the older posts and i stumbled upon an idea of a "mirror" world.

the idea is that merle ambrose has discovered a secret portal and has asked students to go through the portal and investigate this world.

in this world everything is in reverse, places like olde town, pet pavilion and shopping district have been corrupted.

the bosses of this world would of course be the individual school teachers from ravenwood and of course the end boss would be the "evil" version of merle ambrose.

the people that help you get throughout the world could include maybe some of the recognised bosses throughout the spiral that have turned good because everything is in reverse.

i hope that this idea helps.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
a world where we go to the north pole where morganthe capturing santa clause and try to destroy chistmas trying to gather saddness from all the children to grow more powerful but just like the dungeon in zafaria, mirrior lake she brings out strong bosses and minions in the very last dungeon in the world called the north pole then she retreats to a wold made out of solid gold where she trys to cause fear to grow stronger

Defender
May 13, 2009
Ancient Rome, Greece world for myth of course. And a world in the clouds for the final battle of Morganth. "The shadows will strike and the skys will fall.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
stinkybug123 wrote:
Hi Mr. Bones! For this topic, I think that I have a great idea. The world that I have thought of I really haven't thought of a name for, though. I was thinking it might be called Theurgia. For the place in the storyline, I think it should come after Celestia. To understand Theurgia, though, you need to hear the backround of Bartleby, which I have thought of. In Theurgia you learn all of the backround from the residents. In the beginning, before the spiral was made, we have been told that the first beings were the Titans of Fire, Ice, and Storm, Grandmother Raven, and Bartleby. That was a coverup. The truth: the first beings were the Titans, Grandmother Raven, the brothers Bartleby and Yggdrasil, and Morganthe. At the very beginning, Bartleby and Yggdrasil were very powerful wizards. Together, they were unstoppable. For this reason, Morganthe could not get rid of them, so she made a plan. She sent both of them a different a distress call to two different worlds. Bartleby got his from Ravenwood and Yggdrasil got his from Theurgia. When they both went to the place of the distress call, they were seperated, which is just what Morganthe needed. At that time, she placed a very powerful curse on the both of them using the three items she possessed: the Crown of Evil, the Staff of Death, and the Amulet of Malevolence. The curse turned them both into trees, so they could never come together again, until now.

Grandmother Raven and Bartleby had thought that Morganthe and Yggdrasil had been lost to the spiral, so they had given up on looking for them. When Morganthe turned up in Celestia, they knew that Yggdrasil had to be alive somewhere in the Spiral. They traced the large amount of Morganthe's death power from Celestia to Theurgia, which is where she ran to after being confronted in Celestia. Grandmother Raven and Bartleby can't leave their posts in their own worlds so they send you to Theurgia. In Theurgia, a once beautiful world full of life, you find that Morganthe has been taking over with her spider army. I have not yet thought of what the residents should look like, but you find them trying, and failing, to stand against Morganthe. She has gone into Yggdrasil and has taken all of the life energy from him, which is slowly destroying the world, turning it into a place of death. You soon find out that the only way to destroy Morganthe is to use her own items against her. After learning this, the person that was once leader of Theurgia sends you to go to the three parts of Theurgia to defeat Morganthe's three most trusted advisors and steal from them the staff, amulet, and crown of Morganthe, of which I mentioned earlier. With these items equipped, you are finally allowed into Yggdrasil, which is where you find Morganthe. In Yggdrasil, you learn that when Morganthe placed the curse on Bartleby and Yggdrasil, that she only bound their souls to the tree bodies. She has trapped their normal bodies in cages formed from pure death power within Yggdrasil. After you deafeat Morganthe, she is taken to Ravenwood and bound to a cage of life energy by Merle Ambrose using Sylvia Drake's own wand. Using the staff, amulet, and crown of Morganthe, you are able to open the cages of Yggdrasil and Bratleby and release the spirits from their tree bodies, thus turning them into their formal wizard selfs, but their tree bodies remain where they are, so the tree form of Bartleby can still be used as a world door. Also, by using the staff, amulet, and crown of Morganthe and the powers of Yggdrasil and Bartleby, Theugia is finally returned to its former beautiful self with the leader of the resistence, who was in control before Morganthe, in charge once again.

I have a feeling that Theurgia will be absolutely LOVED by the players of Wizard 101, which is a truly epic game, so please take into account the idea of Theurgia.

-Blaze ShadowHunter, Level 60 Pyromancer

Yes. Just yes. This is an awesome idea.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I can think of one named Avalon, it fits perfectly with the Morganthe storyline as it was mentioned by NPC in Stone Town, Zafaria along with Olympia ( Which is where the ultra powerful gods reside in greek mythology and is thought of as a great city in the sky). Avalon is by mythology, a paradise located somewhere in the seas ( in this case the Spiral Sea ). Morganthe has gone to Avalon to wreak havoc and steal the Horn of Guidance from Ikran of the Paradise ( the guardian of the Horn of Guidance ) in order to regain her Crown of Shadows and improve her power. Avalon is thought of to be a place of paradise which means mankind has not been there so there will basically be large stone buildings in the center and the area is largely surrounded by clear waters and forests. Morganthe has destroyed the wildlife and taken the leaders under her dark spell pitying neighbor against neighbor splitting Avalon into 5 parts ( Mystical Forest, Wonder Oasis, Forest Clearing, Marble City, and the Great Palace ). A powerful sorcerer from Avalon has opened a Spiral Door as a desperate plea for help. Once you're there he guides you to right the wrong doings of Morganthe and free the people from her dark magic. Most bosses there would be life and storm the monsters as well ( there would be a decent mix of other schools as well ). Once Morganthe has Ikran of the Paradise under her dark spell she uses him to try to destroy you in a dungeon within the Great Palace and attempts to flee underground and use the Horn of Guidance to reveal Mist Tower and again reunite with the Crown of Shadows. She narrowly escapes you and leaves you to battle her Queen Spider minions who all cheat and are death.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
A fire world that has a Falmea backstory.
And the world where Bastrom came from.
And of course Dyworgyn.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
Colourado wrote:
I remember a shop keeper in Wysteria talking of sky squids from Empyrea (right spelling?) It would be really good to have a sky world with sky ships and cloud cities.
An elephant in Zafaria mentioned Polaris. It might be too similar to Grizzleheim, but how about a world with penguins and polar bears? Lydia Greyrose could come from here.
And we could travel to Weirwood and fight even more goblins. There could be a village of little frogs like Halston Baelstorm :-)

about the sky world, i had an idea similar to this. :) it could also continue the story because Morganthe says "the skys will fall". i would love to walk on the clouds and be in the sky. hope they're considering this

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
TheDarkestMask wrote:
I can think of one named Avalon, it fits perfectly with the Morganthe storyline as it was mentioned by NPC in Stone Town, Zafaria along with Olympia ( Which is where the ultra powerful gods reside in greek mythology and is thought of as a great city in the sky). Avalon is by mythology, a paradise located somewhere in the seas ( in this case the Spiral Sea ). Morganthe has gone to Avalon to wreak havoc and steal the Horn of Guidance from Ikran of the Paradise ( the guardian of the Horn of Guidance ) in order to regain her Crown of Shadows and improve her power. Avalon is thought of to be a place of paradise which means mankind has not been there so there will basically be large stone buildings in the center and the area is largely surrounded by clear waters and forests. Morganthe has destroyed the wildlife and taken the leaders under her dark spell pitying neighbor against neighbor splitting Avalon into 5 parts ( Mystical Forest, Wonder Oasis, Forest Clearing, Marble City, and the Great Palace ). A powerful sorcerer from Avalon has opened a Spiral Door as a desperate plea for help. Once you're there he guides you to right the wrong doings of Morganthe and free the people from her dark magic. Most bosses there would be life and storm the monsters as well ( there would be a decent mix of other schools as well ). Once Morganthe has Ikran of the Paradise under her dark spell she uses him to try to destroy you in a dungeon within the Great Palace and attempts to flee underground and use the Horn of Guidance to reveal Mist Tower and again reunite with the Crown of Shadows. She narrowly escapes you and leaves you to battle her Queen Spider minions who all cheat and are death.

i love this. it sounds just like it continues from zafaria. and i'm thinking she escapes from Avalon to a sky world right? :) "the skys will fall" i cant wait now!

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I want to see a world where wizards and dinosaurs live in harmony the story would be this:

Ambrose sends you to Sauria after he hears a distress call from the land's princess named Dino T. (my signature charecter). When you get there you see a ruined village and fires burning. The first person you talk to is a royal guard who asks for help in finding Dino who mysteriously dissapeared when the village was attacked by a herd of angry Raptors who revolted. The castle is slightly ruined as you look for clues to Dino's whereabouts. When you go to her room you find a letter for a peace treaty with the revolting Raptor's leader, Scareyes. You go to the guard and he looks at the letter in shock. He tells you her mother who passed away recently had an argument with Scareyes before they revolted. As you get deeper into the mystery you find out a Raptor named Rabby was friends with Dino and went to visit her the day the attack happened. Once you complete a boss quest for him you find out Scareyes has captured Dino and plans to eliminate her in order to control the world of Sauria. Once you find Scareyes and defeated him, you check on Dino and she tells you what happened to her when she got kidnapped. After you rescue her she rewards you graciously and you tell Ambrose what transpired on Sauria.

Yea the plot is kinda long and I hope to see it happen sometime so thnx

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I think I posted this in another thread - but I would love to see a world with dinosaurs in them - could be home world of zillas and introduce new mounts and pets - like a teradactyl mount.