Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
i like the idea of an African Safari. this would be cool because like malistare would be trying to get something like the order of the fang - like thing. ;) :-) :-) :-D 8)

another cool one would be cowboys and stuff :
mrgreen: again it would be something to do with mlaistare. :| like my malastare teaming up with cyrus ;)

well that all for now.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I think a bird filled California!!!

With a street called Pollywood. Hollywood filled with parrots. With Undead derectors that are macaws with the clampy things as their magic sourse

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

I don't want to be rude at all, but that idea isn't very good I mean not everyone wants to be a gobbler. Prince? Merle Ambrose evil? Not many people would agree with your idea. :?

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009

how about a world just like ours?
humans are gonna be the good guys and the bad guys are gonna be elf wizards and death elfs?

better yet we have to make the humans think magic is real and we have to go all ove the spiril and find things to make us think its real. AND then we find out that a new monster is comming like the monsters found a way out of there cards and wanna take over earth and HUMANS dont even beleve it so they are hidding and taking it over right under THE HUMANS noses! i no its a lot LOL

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Personally id like to see a space based world with new high tech items ( maybe some modern technology in stock )

i had one item for a item in there, it would be sold at a shop in the space world, it would be called iWiz ( yea iPod copy lol ) basicly lets you change backround music to places you been in before so if you dont like the area's music you can change it.

Maybe some space like spells or wands, like lightwand ( lightsaber copy lol ). I havent thought it through that well but still space like area would be cool.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I think perhaps a parisian worl with villians like disgruntled mimes and wands like frozen umbrellla it could even reveal a new school Chaos! it coul be the opposite of Balance and the #1 boss there could be at the top of the eifell tower (how do you spell eifell ?)

Survivor
Aug 10, 2008
Maybe we could do a sailor/pirate world, traveling from island to island on ships and fighting sea monsters and pirates.

Then we could all wear sailor clothes and pirate clothes uch as a hat with an eye patch and the wands could be swords (again) except maybe even daggers. And the islands could be themed from a tropical island to a haunted skull island one, and as you are traveling from island to island you could maybe see some fishes and stuff. :)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
There should definately be a Old West world. Maybe instead of swords there could be revolvers lol. But seriously it would be cool to have the old American west added to the spiral. :D

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
me and my friend are always playing outside real-life wizard 101. We had created a world called sybia.

It is a dragonspyre-based world but like the past of it. Malistaire is gone, but a new boss named moshun zu, a boss from mooshu hiding from ronin. He can animate trees and natural stuff. He is a rank 20 boss, twice as hard as malistaire. He drops all sorts of armor, including a balance one. He drops from hats to boots and the stuff in the middle.

sybia is made up of humans, but they are enslaved by moshun zu. Moshun zu's army, trees that are animated with swords and what not, control the slaves. The shops there require you to be lvl 60, with pretty cool items, each costing around 50000. (hey, life ain't that fair) then you must fight moshun zu to free the people. In the end, he does not give you the people, he forces his animated trees to take them away and lock them up. Moshun zu goes away to another planet, making another storyline of worlds :D

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
BlackIce wrote:

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

I love this idea, there are some puns in the game already but not enough for my taste. People who know me in the game could tell you I make a lot of bad puns. They seem kinda dorky but I just love puns, bad and good.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I like the underwater idea. I was also thinking a place that is all ice to. The med-evil castles idea is pretty awesome to and the rainforest to.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
How about a pure evil world with parts from all worlds. like malistare gets together with meowarity, lord nightshade, krokopatra, jade oni. they get together and start advancing on wizard city it might take a long time, but i am willing to play and would enjoy doing it

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
kimberlyvu518 wrote:
Maybe we could do a sailor/pirate world, traveling from island to island on ships and fighting sea monsters and pirates.

Then we could all wear sailor clothes and pirate clothes uch as a hat with an eye patch and the wands could be swords (again) except maybe even daggers. And the islands could be themed from a tropical island to a haunted skull island one, and as you are traveling from island to island you could maybe see some fishes and stuff. :)

i love the idea! maybe make the cloths REALLY pirate like so they dont look like marlybone cloths. also, the haunted island sounds really good for the last instanced lvl. like maybe the last boss is a pirate ghost like dragonspyre

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
DarkMagic1217 wrote:
Not that i know but i think that Celestia, the home of Gamma and Mr. Lincoln, might come this summer. Grizzleheim may come later too.

i have been waiting for grizzleheime and celestia for a while also

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
... I would LOVE to see a earth world. Malistare has hyponotized humans! In New York city , Japan , Italy , Canada ( A Instanced Fun House would be SWEET! )

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
an american based world with monsters useing the strongest of monster cards including the new cards and let the monsters have pets and if we kill the monsters we get the pets and we can sell them for crowns,gold,treasure cards,or arena tickets
and there lots of monsters types of all the schools.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
it says in the beginning of the game where you create a new charecter you come from a diffrent dimmension so create a whole dirffrent dimmension where mallastaire tries to take over the dimmension you came from in the beginning because he did not suceed in taking over the spiral,so you have to go there and save your home planet and dimmension from malastaires once again

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
1.a king kong new york city world where apes attack

2.a jurassic park world where dinos attack

3.an evil world where there is only street of darkness and malastaire has made a new spell to duplicate all the wizards in the spiral to attack attack wizard city and take over the spiral(got this idea off of fusion fall)

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
there could be a world where its malistiers homeland where you have to fight evil versains of the teachers. or a world where you have to fight evil robots that use balance magic

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
Ooh! Ooh! I know! Maybe there can be a world where you can travel to different habitats of insects and other and other animals. Or maybe a rainforest with enemies being giant treefrogs, aligators, crocodiles, snakes and such. Or maybe a space-themed world where you're a stowaway on a spaceship that travels to different planets in our Solar System and even planets in different galaxies. Or a medevil (I apologize for bad spelling) world where the wands would be only blades (so Wizards without blades can easily buy them) but the wands you buy are only as good as the MooShu and the drops would do an approxamate amount of damage say, 110-120
maybe? And the enemies would be evil knights that have infiltrated the castle and good knights would give you the quests. Or a world where Merle Ambrose
accedently shrinks you down to 1 inch and to find the cure you must explore the FaireGround's tents to find it. The enemies would probably be.........

(Go to the Update Section for enemies)

How about Grizzlheim or Celestia, KingsIsle people?

Anyway, how about a world where you're shot to the REAL WORLD (A.K.A.,
Earth -) and you have to find you're way back?

Man! My brain is tired! I'll update whenever I get a new idea.

Oh, here's an add-on to the castle world: the staffs would be different types of spears. And you can ride horses in jousts in special parts of the world.

Ok, that's all for now! I'll update whenever I can!

~ Michael ThunderSpear
Lvl 46 Pyromancer

~Lucas RavenEyes
Lvl 48 Thaumaturge

(Full credit goes to mommy444 for the castle add-ons)
P.S: mommy444 is Lucas RavenEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update!!!!

The enemies for the shrinking world would be shrunken Gobblers and other shrunken Wizards who have gone crazy without food or water and attack you!
Also there would be shrunken Kroks, shrunken MarleyBonian Cats an finally, the bosses would be shrunken Draconians from DragonSpyre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the enemies for the Bug World would be ladybugs, ants, beetles, worms, cattipillars, etc.

Another world would be and underground themed world where you have to avoid stalagmites that fall from the ceiling and if you get hit you lose 200 health. The enemies would be moles, rock monsters, giant radioactive worms, and other mutated animals.

Oh, also a rumored one: Gobblertown!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Ok, that's all for now!

by

~same authors~

Credit goes to mommy444 for the underground world

Maybe there can be a volcano world where you have to get out before it's too late? The enemies would be big lizards, dragons, and Draconians that became trapped in the volcano.

How about a world where you're on a pirate ship and the enemies would be different types of pirates such as cannons, grapple hooks, and the bosses would be the captain's best pirates and the final boss would be the captain.

Or maybe a dungeon themed world and the enemies would be skeletal pirates,
vampires, and other death spell enemies such as those.

A cave themed world would be nice too. The enemies would be vampires, bloodbats, banshees and trolls. You would get quests from various people from all over the Spiral, such as Lady Oriel, Alzalfred (is that what he's called? not sure), Baxter, the Emporer, and Cyrus Drake. Oh and Merle would be cool too.
8)

There could be a world where it takes place inside a gigantic playroom. There could be big LEGO sets and Imaginext sets and even TRAIN sets! the enemies would be living action figures (I'm taking from Toy Story a little bit) that are evil and the good guys would be action figures that have inscriptions on their frontside and are not alive ( in case you are wondering where the inscriptions come from, Merle helped out a bit -).

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
chrisbot94 wrote:
I say do a zelda themed world THAT would R-O-C-K! :D :D :D

That would be so insanley incredible! Say you're in Zelda Twilight Princess or Oot (Ocarina of Time) or something like that! I never thought anyone would think of that! NICE!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
There should be a world of ice.The enemy's should be angry polar bears and artic fox's.There could be a Artic Fox pet that gives you 20 health and 20 mana and it gives you a Artic Fox card.Some bosses should be Colossus because they are ice.The final boss in this world should have 12000 health and he is ice with 2 icy minions.The boss should be a ice typed Oni 8).Another place could be a world of rodents.It doesn't have to be that name.The enemy's would be rats and mouses and gerbils and whole bunch of creatures.that is all the worlds i can think of so bye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
what about a world where it can be all based on tech. like microphones and other tech. stuff tat would be fun if you added the sound like a high buzzing sound :D :D

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
neodin wrote:
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

wow,these are all great ideas!
you are just like me!
I always imagine big.

lol i know right i like the atlantis one and the robot one the best lolz :D

Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels