Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
ARCANUS

A world of gamebles and misfortune!

Areas-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
183th street
Path to Triumph (dungeon)
Test Lab
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside 183 street---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pablo's Pueblo (P-WAY-BLOW)(boss)
Abandon house (dungeon)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Path to Triumph---------------------------------------------------------------------
NONE
Inside Test Lab------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Test1114.806's Destruction lab (boss)
Test0000383's Terror lab (boss)
Dr. Cork's envy era (dungeon)
Test-1,000's Plan lab (boss)
STORY

Dr. Cork was removed from the science league for making grusome monsters to destroy the world! Years later, 1,000 years later to be exact Dr. Cork rose from the grave to take revenge so he made Test Lab and started making monsters again! Now he has more plans he is reling on his tests to make the Destruction, Terror, and Plan! You must stop him!
(another world)
Koma (coma)

The Gobblers home over run with witches! ( i have split this world into 2 parts to get a side where witches rule and a side where gobblers still live but are being invaded)
(witches part)
areas

Witch is witch lane? (dungeon)
Kings palace (boss x7)
Burbley's tower (boss w/ layers of monsters)
Burbblington(or whatever his name is) Chamber (boss)
This is as long as it should be you should do the rest i am tired of typing XP So uh hope to see this in the game LOL

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I would love to see a gypsy camp with the cats in Wysteria, fairies in a fairy town (with multiple new seeds, homes, spells, plus you can use the fairy wings mounts as a mount shop), or what about a human town that turns to Werewolfs at night... or a vampire town that changes from night to day? The possibilities are endless...and unfortunately I'm addicted...

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
blaze552563 wrote:
shrukain wrote:
Before you read this, please understand that I have already completed Celestia, Wintertusk and Wysteria.

I think that Kingsisle should spend a little less time on the side quest worlds for now. Why? Because if we had Story quest worlds and we were stuck in a mission, we could go to the SIDE QUEST worlds to gain a little experience (story quest worlds tend to bring extended level caps with them). But if we have side quest worlds BEFPORE the story quest worlds, then the whole thing would only have gotten you gold and maybe a few pets. It would have been a waste of time if you are the kind of person who does side quests only for the extra experience.

i agree with you cuz i am a legendary with nothing to do KI should make a storyline world then a side quest world strategicaly made at about the same time like storyline side quest

I completely agree!

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I am thinking there should be a world called malistair's wonders. It would have street enemies with 4,000 health and regular bosses with 11,000 health.
It could have a dungeon at the end of the world that's more challenging than waterworks and drops better things along with 5 training points to spend on a special school like the astral schools and 2 to spend on something else along with hard quests that give you training points. there would also be new clothes along with new levels like lets say there's an ice hat for level 65 called The Cloak of the Giant. It would give 16 resistance on everything 9 ice damage, 50 ice critical rating, 30 block rating on everything, and 25 critical rating to everything. The lvl cap would go up to lvl 70 and it would be a challange for legendary's to move on. Sry if you farmed the waterworks for nothing.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Forest world

Enemies: Nature wraths, Imps, Forest lords, Trolls, and Blood bats
Steps: 1. Go to ambrose
2. He sends you to the headmistress
3. She tells you to collect the world key from green men
4. Turn in quest
5. Tell Ambrose
6. Go there
7. There will be a fairie that will tell you to go to the lake
8. A natures wrath attacks you
9. Finish all quests at the lake
10. Go to the fairie
11. Now you go to the park ranger who is a troll
12. He tells you to defeat 4 trolls
13. He tells you to go too Imps forest and an imp fights you
14. Finish imp forest
15. Return to the ranger then the fairie
16. The fairie tells you to go inside the lake and fight 5 eels
17. Return quest
18. Moolinda Wu comes to you and says to go too her school in ravenwood
19. She has the other piece of the vine of future and tells you it's too dangerous
20. She tells you to go to the tower and get some paper work and a natures wrath attacks you and you defeat it
21. Return quest
22. Moolinda tells you to go to unicorn way
23. You go there and near the arena a centaur appears and you fight him
24. You tell moolinda
25. You return back to Forest World and everyone is gone (except other wizards)
26. 4 bosses come up and you fight them and go to Moolinda Wu
27. She tells you that you saved Forest world
28. Go to Ambrose and he gives you a card for your efforts
Fire: Melt 3 pips Takes away all blades from one person
Ice: Freeze 5 pips Dispel ice spells for 3 rounds
Storm: Bluster 3 pips +70 to all enemies
Balance: Celestial Dispel 5 pips Dispel next Sun, Star, and Moon spell
Life: Super heal X pips 100 health per pip to all friends
Myth: Legends 3 pips 10 then 250 damage and steal 1 shield
Death: Super steal 4 pips 200 and steal half and stun 1 round to all enemies

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
my world is storm and you would see go ed there and other greeks XD and its in the cloud but you cant get there bu the door thingy there will be a ladder you press x then it ports you to the world and the monsters are like thunder bolts a cloud with lightning and these evil spirits and i had an idea of a mount that you could buy there! its a cloud with a rainbow that goes over your head XD and a pet you can get is this little cute cloud with little cute eyes and it has hair the hair is............................... rainbow!!!!!!!!! XD thats my idea of a world oh and the characters there would be gods bye peoples! :D

Defender
May 17, 2011
how about a world called knighthaven or something? it could be all midevil and there would be tons of diffrent myth monsters as this world is based on ledgends. some ides for quests could be: save dasmel in distress, defete king arthur ( myth highest rank boss) to get him out of his madness. i really like this idea, and i hope kingsile thinks about it :).

Saffron Firehunter, Magus Thergust, also bad speller (lolz)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I haven't really kept up with this thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned or not

So what about and unground place,set up like doodle dug.

It'll have lots of gems everywhere
The creatures would be gobblers, snakes, and ghosts. Maybe even skeletons or mole people, and spiders.

Maybe there could be really dark places where your character uses a magic lantern to help see. There could be lots of clothes and gear to go with this too.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
You know what would be awesome? A world that is a giant maze! When you exit the gate to enter the world is the entrance to the maze, then the chains of quests are located through out the maze. It should be filled with puzzles, riddles, interesting and new monsters. I would LOVE that :)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
um i have a great idea for new wolrd the land of the legends were only legend can go and they must face the storngest six bosses 1 storm lord 2crow 3 madusa 4 ra 5 efreet 6 snow angel

Historian
May 28, 2009
Lolyusuckdude wrote:

Then you get a spell depending on your school!

Fire: Rocky Wonder
Describe: A Mountain Appears And The Tip Of The Mountain Explodes And Rocks Fall On All Enemies Doing 470 Damage Giving all enemies a burn effect doing 640 Damage over time AND! Gives a fireblade to the caster

Ice: Snow Yeti
Describe: A Yeti Appears And Breathes Cold Ice On All Your Allies And You, You And All Your Allies Get 1 Tower Shield + A Balance Blade and 2 pips, The Yeti Then Turns And Picks Up His Arm And Hits All Enemies Doing 265 Damage

Storm: Blasting Wall
Describe: a wall that’s huge appears and then it breaks and a blast of water hits all enemies then a huge hand pops out and then it slaps all enemies doing 270 damage then a big lighting bolt zaps all enemies doing 940 Damage then all enemies gets a storm trap

Life: Heroic Victory
Describe: A Man Comes Up Bowing And He Throws A Bottle That Breaks And Green Gas Comes Out And Then It Hits All Allies Giving 640 Life then he disappears and 1 absorb goes on the caster then all allies get a balance blade

Death: Dark Fusion
Describe: There Is A Circle Of Burning Flame On The Other Side A Circle Of Deadly Darkness They Mix Up And A Blast Of A Death Beam Hits All Enemies Doing 370 Damage then it poisons all enemies doing 670 Per Round then a blast of a even bigger darker beam hits the middle of the battle and all enemies get hit 100 and all allies get healed 650

Balance: Gryphon
Describe: A Mountain Is There, Then A Gryphon Comes Down Screaming And Breaks The Tip And Rips Its Claws At All Enemies Doing 780 Damage And giving 3 balance blades to all the allies and only 3 tower shields go to the caster then the gryphon turns and fly away up into nowhere

Where's Myth?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Firefly1981 wrote:
I would love to see a gypsy camp with the cats in Wysteria, fairies in a fairy town (with multiple new seeds, homes, spells, plus you can use the fairy wings mounts as a mount shop), or what about a human town that turns to Werewolfs at night... or a vampire town that changes from night to day? The possibilities are endless...and unfortunately I'm addicted...
Wherewolves? Vampires? REALLY??? someone has been watching to much Twilight :?

Survivor
May 23, 2010
I think there might be a flying/sky/cloud world coming.
Or, maybe like a volcanic island where like someone is getting energy and is planning to do...ya.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I have an idea how about a roman world with basalisks,Cerberuses,and all sorths of mythical animals to represent myth cause celestia kinda represents storm and dragonspyre is fire wizard city is mix and krokotopia is balance marlybone is ice and death and mooshu is life so why not a myth one

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
about the the atlantis world that is basicly celestia

Ice Magus
Alex Wintergem

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I think that if nintendo allowed, we should go to hyrule and help link and Zelda fight creatures. Or maybe Kirby world, or Mario. That would be so cool. :D

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I don't know if you mentioned this one yet, but three new worlds were mentioned in the Pigswick quests: Emperium, Weirdwood, and Mirage. I like the sound of the third one, since Krocatopia was suposed to be arabian/egyptian style but is mostly egyptian. It could be a larger desert world with a large city and a few oasise or camps in later levels. One major difference it that it would be always night and, as such, a little colder then Kroc was. Items would be similer to Krocatopian and Celetrian outfits, but would also include some new stuff, and the monsters would be ginis, bandits, and mabye snake or scorpion mobs.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!

Weirdwood and that other place from the challengers in Wysteria.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
there is a world like that its called celstia but with no krakens

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
The developers will continue adding worlds to progress the game, but they will also probably add a new story line.
My world idea is Western Europe! Have Polka'esque music, windmills, canals, and charactars in Lederhosen and wooden shoes in some areas, and accordion ballads and the romantic feel of Paris and Italy in another!

It continues the regional feel of Marleybone, Muushu, Grizzleheim, and Krokotopia!

Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
i have a idea of 2 new worlds everyone will agree 2 1st mt olympus this place takes place on a mountain and you climb your was and you meet zues next to him is his wife hera the problem in mt olympus, hades accidently sent all the monsters of greece to mt olympus

areas, mt olympus augean sea 1665 crowns, athens 1665, dungeon pandoras temple 1665 crowns, desert of lost souls 1665 crowns, hades realm 1665 crowns,

2nd world earth our wizards miss home right so now merle tells you that a problem occured ther but he doesent know what happened dun dun dun when you get to earth its in ruins you talk to a stranger who says machines attacked them he saw a young man make them the enemys are old like kracken and minoutaur except machine form and double then last time. areas washington dc, haite 1665 crowns, tokyo 1665 crowns, dungeon antarctica 1665 crowns, alaska 1665 crowns, paris 1665 crowns

those are my new worlds keep posting things like this and they will make it

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
crazyboy2756 wrote:
i have a idea of 2 new worlds everyone will agree 2 1st mt olympus this place takes place on a mountain and you climb your was and you meet zues next to him is his wife hera the problem in mt olympus, hades accidently sent all the monsters of greece to mt olympus

areas, mt olympus augean sea 1665 crowns, athens 1665, dungeon pandoras temple 1665 crowns, desert of lost souls 1665 crowns, hades realm 1665 crowns,

2nd world earth our wizards miss home right so now merle tells you that a problem occured ther but he doesent know what happened dun dun dun when you get to earth its in ruins you talk to a stranger who says machines attacked them he saw a young man make them the enemys are old like kracken and minoutaur except machine form and double then last time. areas washington dc, haite 1665 crowns, tokyo 1665 crowns, dungeon antarctica 1665 crowns, alaska 1665 crowns, paris 1665 crowns

nah no greek myth based worlds
and no earth world because they dont beleive in magic and why would they ask you for help

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
grvy123 wrote:
crazyboy2756 wrote:

nah no greek myth based worlds
and no earth world because they dont beleive in magic and why would they ask you for help
no way people belive in magic on earth and i think they are great i9des. maybe we can have williamsburg as a dungon so the zombies can rise<aquward> and stuff. magic can be like falling in love or gravity. if you open your eyes magic is there. oh and i have magic. its funny cause i dream and then some day in the futer it happends its really aqward.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
1st idea- AMAZING, i also suggested a mt olympus world as have many others so hopefully KI listens to us because it would be EPIC :D :D :D :D :D

2nd world- ehh, its a bit of a stretch but with a few tweaks and stuff i could possibly work, but uh why alaska and antartica???? lol unless antartica is the final spot where all the machines originate from, but alaska? no offense but thats random, maybe another major city like London, or Rome?