Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
I totally agree with you! That sounds like a really great idea! I have heard some rumors that there will be more worlds out after Dragonspyre. I forgot their names, though. I have some ideas for new worlds, too. I'm thinking that they should make a Thunder world. There should be awesome new pets, and such. It would be like Marleybone and Mooshu, with the animals instead of humans. It should be like, maybe, you could have a quest involving a Kraken! The world would be kind-of like Dragonspyre, but Thunder instead of Fire. The pets should be like a Thunder Bat, Kraken, Stormzilla. Just throwing some ideas out there! :D

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
LadyJNTexas wrote:
How about a library world where you have to get your quests from books. Have different sections in the world based on the different genres of books like mystery, horror, thiller, sci fi.

That is a great idea!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
i think we should do a icey place filled with ice monsters! There can be snowmen,ice wildbirds, and more icey creatures! It should be called icelad!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I think a earth style world would be nice. With humans as good guys. Enemys would be evil wizards.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
critterkins wrote:
i think we should do a icey place filled with ice monsters! There can be snowmen,ice wildbirds, and more icey creatures! It should be called icelad!

I take it you haven't been to Collosus Blvd yet? It's the Ice World of Wizard City....

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I think we should have a world for all kinds of elements, here are some name ideas for the elements.

Kroktopia- Balance
Moo shoo- Life
Dragonspyre- Fire
The Ideas are:
Lightningpolia- Storm
Hailiolipa- Ice
Endplodno- Death
Mythornia- Myth

There, now everyone can fit in with at least one world easily! :D

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
or maybe a that has like a Greek style theme were there is cyclops; trolls and more mythological things in it

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Any Rainforest (or Cloudforest type) world would be really nice to see and could have a theme around helping protect and grow the environment.

Quests for the world could be based around the ideas of cleaning up pollution and taking down toxic waste villains and strongholds.

Clothing themes could be taken from classic 60's Flower-Children, tie-dyes, bellbottom pants, hats with big `frowes and colored sun glasses. Oh ya-baby!

Anything that involves nature and preserving the environment seems like a good world idea in general.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
awsome idea! and the bosses could be the spanish conquistadors(might have spelled that wrong)

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
gogodrummer wrote:
I think there should be a Sea World! Where you'd have to battle like the Loch Ness Monster-type sea monsters and you'd have to have a special Sea Suit to go there becaus it's UNDER WATER! It could be a sunken island that was once on the surface of the ocean, and then long ago was crashed down to the sea floor where no one could inhabit it. It could be the cyclops cloud castles that fell and splashed into the ocean and formed one big under water place, with fish with deadly poisons and spells to battle! Special Sea Cards could be used and there could be Sea Pets and ocean-like creatures! Please expand this I dea!
i love ur idea i think it is so cooool but to add alittle more to the worlds maybe threr could be a world where you ride on pets i like it

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
How about a Castle like world dragons new pets a place past Dragonspyre.
Or maybe a Dark Castle were malistaire is instead of Dragonspyre.
Maybe a Harry Potter castle like Hogwarts as a second school.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
I think that the final world on the game (going by the guess that Malistaire was just a pawn) should be a world of darkness and shadows. Maybe it could that the ultimate bad guy could have either-
a. Brainwashed the teachers at Ravenwood
or
b. Made shadow copies of them
and you would have to battle all of the teachers in a duel (not all at once, maybe 2 or 3 at a time). That would be cool.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
There should be a europe middle evil times world. There could be a large manor with a castle and the merchance and peasants and serfs. All the merchance could ask wizards to travel to get new things for them to sell like troll skin then you have t fight some troll. IDK just laying down some ideas. O and maybe in the castle there is and evil dragon and the king and the king turns out to be in league with the dragon. YEa because all the people you talk to you can always tell wether they are good or bad but maybe the king could look good but turns out evil. just thinking.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think that we should be able to go to the Gobbler's home world. Also PLEASE make an Atlantis themed world!

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Ok, I made a new wizard recently and heard a world name mentioned that I hadn't seen yet, Celestia

It's a very small reference during a quest in Firecat Alley, so it would be easily overlooked. Still, you were asked to get a bloodstone ring off a haunted minion to be given to a girl in Celestia. That's the only mention of the world as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it's the world from which Professor Greyrose hails?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
There should be a past world before you were summoned to see why you were summoned.

Aslo there should be a different mode where you play as Malistaire and you have to fight students and get supporters to his cause.

Defender
Sep 28, 2008

While on the book quest, there are several key things we learn. Told to us by several beings.

Blossom tells us;

Life magic is the thread that binds our universe which is the Spiral together.

Bartleby tells us;

After the Creator brought forth the First World, he created Bartleby and his sister, Lady NightStar.

He sang the Dragons, Tritons and the Giants into existence. They were his children and it was their fighting that destroyed the First World.

His sister and himself formed the Spiral using her magic and his roots to hold the pieces intact.

Ambrose tells us;

Lady NightStar, the Great Raven, is the grandmother to all Ravens.

From all of this, we can summarize several things.

1) Bartleby's sister uses life magic.
2) There can be yet another world in which Lady NightStar resides.
3) If we say that the icons for the different worlds, as seen in the Spiral, are in fact solar systems or even galaxies within the Spiral, that it is possible for "sister" worlds to be found.
4)Given that Bartleby tells us that there are numerous worlds within the Spiral, the possibilities of finding new worlds would only be limited to the imaginations of KingsIsle and the combined imaginations of the players. Given that KI takes some ideas from the players.
5) As long as KI can keep the storyline alive, that we will have a game that we can all play and enjoy for some time to come.
6) The two worlds to come, Celestia being possibly the next, have adventures still to be explored within them.

These are just a few of the things in which I have seen and summized, and in no way shape fashion or form, is set into concrete and or is yet to come. They are just some ideas that I have. Given some of the things within the game that I have seen.
Regardless of what is yet to come, we who play at my house await each new world and adventure yet to come. Keep up the good work KI and keep that storyline alive.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I think i would like to go to a water theme. Filled with half human, half shark/squid/trout/eel/other

Yeah I would LOVE that

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
I think a world could be like underwater. Everyone would have have to wear maybe diver suits (but with detail to make it look cool)

And maybe a place with giant candy, and the monsters could be monsters maybe called "Sweet Tooths" (these are REALLY stupid ideas, I'm just having fun with it!) I dont know about the outfits though.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Very good idea but we could take the mermaids and mermen out but i like the idea of the atlantis theme you could as well put some monsters called angry triton or something like that and they are rank 10 and they can use stormzilla that would be a challengs

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I love the idea of a midevil world! We would have so many new items. How awesome would we look with a princess gown! :D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
:-) :-) :-D :-o 8) ;) :-P I like the idea of the atlantic thing but what would be really cool is Spain type of world like
where diego would come from and you have to save the horses from malistare who was trying to brainwash the horses army and the hoses use
this like samuri sword things but malistare got kilt by a wizard again :-D but he didnt really die he faked it and he brainwashes all the teachers in ravenwood then you have to go through an anstanced area and kill all the teachers to get to ravenwood

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I would like to see what is in the palace in marleybone! i wonder whats in there :).

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009

How about a forest and grassland world where earthwalkers and other life creatures are everywhere. 8)